Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:22 am

Bakker and Nigel follow the Velociraptors and they soon find out that they have surrounded a lone Protoceratops. They watch as the raptors take turns attacking...just before the herbivore falls, it manages to injure a pack member's arms with its break. "Wow, what a sight" whispers Bakker.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:27 am

As the pack of Velocirapors fed on the carcass of the dead Protoceratops, the injured one happens to notice Nigel & Bob, "Ok, I think we should go before they turn their attention to us." Nigel whispered as he slowly & quietlly moved from the little predators.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:34 am

Bakker also notices the injured Velociraptor which spotted them, so he follows Nigel as the predators feed. After nearly half an hour, the two soon arrive at the rocky shelter.
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 Scrockcave
Bakker and Nigel approach the shelter, making sure that there are no occupants of the shelter. Bakker looks around and notices a fallen Acacia tree nearby. He then takes out a pair of thick, black gloves and pulls off the dead branches which are covered with sharp thorns. He places them around the entrance to the rocky shelter. "These thorny branches will keep a lot of animals at bay, so we should be safe tonight" says Bakker. "I have a fire starting flint, so we can also have a fire".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:37 am

Nigel sees the cave & saw that Bakker was putting Acacia thorn branches at the entrance, "I'll get us some wood." he says as he goes to a nearby dead tree with no thorns on it & breaks several good sizes Branches & carries them back to the cave, setting them down in a star-shaped position.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:58 am

The two men work together to make sure that they can be safe for the night to come. Bakker has made a makeshift fence of Acacia thorn branches to keep animals away from them. The thorns usually keep herbivorous mammals away from eating the leafs of the tree, but they can also keep theropod dinosaurs like Velociraptor away from them. Nigel has gather up wood for the fire which will keep them warm from the cool air that comes at night in Africa.
Night-Fall
Before long, darkness has come upon the African continent. With a fire started and the spot protected by a thorny fence, Nigel and Bakker should be safe for the night.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:07 am

Nigel soon sits beside Bakker as the night arrives on the African continent, looking out at the beutifull clear night sky with a full moon out.
------------------------------------------------
Back at the facility, no sign of both Nigel & Bakker has come to report yet. Bob & Pavi begins to get woried. Pavi pets Mikey as she sits beside Bob in the Lobby. Even though that Pavi usually goes to bed at this time, she's not sleepy. She won't rest until she knows that Nigel & Bakker are safe. She won't need to worry about Toro as he was put in a special holding enclosure to keep him safe from the night time predators.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:11 am

Bakker and Nigel sit around the fire and they do their best to lookout for any movement in the darkness. "Well, there really isn't much to do my friend" say Bakker. "I would like to know something though, what was your most dangerous time in Prehistoric Park" asks Bakker"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:17 am

"Well, the most dangerous time......I had 2. One was the end of the 1st rescue misson at the end of the Cretaceous Period. The meteor had crashed & I had 3 minutes to save the 2 young T-rexes that were orphaned from thir mother before we were roasted. Then the 2nd time was when Bob mntionedd Little Rascal made him scare a titanosaur. The big brute went on a small stampede, breaking into a few enclosures, including the enclosure of our female T-rex, named Sue. She escaped & almost killed a baby African Elephant when our female Woolly Mammoth, Martha saved it. I got Sue's attention & she chased me throughout the park. She was almost killed by the Deinosuchus, just inches from it's jaws. But I finally managed to get Sue back in her enclosure before I was rex food." Nigel says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 6:22 am

Bakker listens to Nigel's tales of danger, one of when he was nearly caught by the aftershock of meteor, the other when Sue escaped after a Troodon caused a titanosaur to crash through her enclosure. "Seems like you always live a life of excitement" says Bakker with a faint laugh.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 4:29 pm

Nigel heard Bakker say this & nods, then he turns to him, "Besides what happened today, what was your most dangerous time here at the reserve?" he asked, looking at Bakker.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:15 pm

Bakker thinks about Nigel's question for a brief moment before he picks his choice for his most dangerous time. "It was last year, during the hot month of July" says Bakker. "Two reserve rangers and myself were called in to study the behavior of a group of Atlascopcosaurus, which were grouped around a small watering hole located in the middle of a thick forest". "We arrived there on foot in about an hour and we only brought one tranquilizer rifle, because these little ornithopods were non-aggressive and weren't afraid of us". "We sat there and watched them for about twenty minutes when one of the little dinosaurs looked at us and started to produce alarm calls...we were puzzled by this and it didn't take the little dinosaurs long to turn tail and run off". "Then...without the slightest warning, it happened". Bakker pauses for a moment before he resumes his story. "One of the rangers was caught by the arm in the jaws of a predator and was dragged off into the thicket". "The other ranger got up and ran after him, but he forgot the tranq-rifle, so I grabbed it as I got up and I ran in the same direction". "As I got up to a fern bush, I was suddenly pushed over and fell to the ground". "I quickly looked up and saw that the second ranger was being attacked by a Nanotyrannus, the theropod's jaws locked onto his left shoulder, shaking him around violently". "I took aim and shot the dart into the neck, but the animal didn't let go, so I reloaded as quick as I could and aimed again". "I pulled the trigger and the dart struck the left flank of the animal, but the ranger was already terribly wounded and as the tyrannosaur released him, it turns to me". "I looked and saw the blood of the man painted on the jaws and teeth of the animal...I was terrified, but I started to back away and it started to follow me". "I then threw the rifle at its head and I turned to run, but as I got to the watering hole, he cut me off and I was knocked into the water". "But then, I noticed that the effects of the darts were kicking in and the predator toppled over, away from the water". "I found the other ranger minutes later...he was killed as well, bitten on the neck and had bleed to death". "I was lucky that day...but I do wish that I could have done more to help them, but a man of my age just can't move as fast as I used to".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 5:21 pm

Nigel listened to Bakker's story of 2 men killed in the reserve, "Oh man, I'm so sorry to hear that." he simply said with a pat to Bakker's shoulder.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:24 pm

"Oh its quite alright" replies Bakker. "I know that I can't change the past, even when I want to". "But, I think its time for us to retire for the night...it won't be the best night sleep, but at least we can have some sleep".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 7:27 pm

"Yes, I agree with you." Nigel says as he lays down & tried to get some sleep, knowing this will be a long night ahead of the 2 not knowing who or what might show up.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:58 pm

A Deadly Visitor
Eventually, Nigel and Bakker manage to fall asleep among the relative safety of the rocky shelter. The hours pass by and there isn't much noise or activity out on the reserve beyond the shelter. By midnight, the two dinosaur experts are completely asleep, so they are unaware of the approaching danger. As they sleep, a female Allosaurus has wandered up towards them to investigate the shelter. She approaches with little fear and she sniffs the Acacia branches. She is tall enough to avoid them, so she pokes her head into the shelter entrance, above the sharp thorns. She tilts her head slightly, looking down at the fire before she turns and spots Nigel. While he sleeps, she sniffs him before she pushes her head against his side.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Nigel sleeps on as this happens. As he is gentlly pushed, he groans a bit & turns to the side, facing away from the Allosaur, snoring way.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:34 pm

When Calls the Pharaoh...
The night continued. It was long & with the sting of cold. The moon rose high in the sky in a full moon. Brightening the landscape in the moonlight. There was not much animal activity. All but a few passing herds looking for a place to sleep for the night. While the nocturnal predators were out & about, looking for their nightly meals. Only the sound of crickets & nearby frogs were able to be heard. Along with the typical noises of the night. Approximately 300 yards though, laid a vast lagoon. A large sized marsh that was surrounded by a covering of conifer trees. In the mists of the moonlight, the waters steamed with the cool air coming down upon the warm waters. While crocodiles rested in the cool waters & on the banks of the lagoon. But on the shore line, another animal lied near the edge of the waters. Under a large tree. An animal that seemed restless. Though this creature had the resemblance of a crocodile, this was no mere reptile by any means of the imagination. This was something much....Much bigger. One that made the African Elephants look small in comparison. A 60 foot long behemoth & a 10 ton brute. The Predator of the Lagoon & the Monster of the swamp........Spinosaurus
The Largest of the theropod dinosaurs, this Spinosaur, a full grown male, was the master of this lagoon. Normally he would come down to this swamp in search for large fish & carcasses to scavenge. On occasion, he would even attempt to hunt big game. But tonight, however, this giant was restless. He remained on the edge of the lagoon. Basking in the late & cool moonlight, letting out a low chest cavity hiss & growl that seemed to bellow in the lagoon air. Soon however.......There was to be trouble. The giant carnivore was only 300 yards away from the shelter & soon.....It would be time to feed.
Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 Spinosaurus-Matteo-Bacchin-600x272
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:19 pm

The Allosaurus then turns to the sleeping Bakker. She sniffs his body and then his hands...but she catches the scent of Mikey on his hands. Believing that he is a rival predator, she growls deeply and she opens her jaws slightly. As she does this, saliva drips out of her jaws and drips onto Bakker's hand. Bakker feels this and slowly looks over and sees his hand...and then sees the Allosaurus. "Nigel" he yells rolling away from the Allosaurus as far back as he can. The Allosaurus is slightly startled, but this quickly turns to anger and she roars.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:30 pm

Nigel quicklly wakes up & sees the Allosaurus & looks on as it roars, "He soon gets a quick idea to drive it away, he grabs one of the branches that was already on fire, waving it at the Allosaurus's face, "GET AWAY! BACK! BACK! GET OUT OF HERE!" he shouted.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:32 pm

Siting near the edge of the pond, the Spinosaurus remained restless. Growling in it's own frustration of no sleep. A crocodile began to swam by the giant, minding it's own business. But the large male Spinosaur saw the creature before him as a nuisance & an annoyance & snapped his enormous jaws at the smaller animal. If there was ever an instance where a dinosaur was to be classified as "bored", then this would be that very instance. But soon the giant would have another feeling inside. The need to feed- Hunger. But suddenly, the forest near the lagoon echoed with the cry of another dinosaur. The roar of another carnivore. This immediately caught the Spinosaur's attention. As this roar was only 300 yards or so away from the area. Not very far from where he was! A slight growl suddenly came from the creature & soon, the Spinosaur rose. Believing there was an intruder in his territory & a rival carnivore. He soon began to walk off in the direction of this sound. With intentions to either kill or scare off this possible rival! Not knowing it was heading straight for the shelter...
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:40 pm

Bakker also grabs a branch with fire and waves it around, keeping the theropod at bay. The Allosaurus pulls away with frustration and roars. The two men are doing their best to keep this dinosaur at bay. The Allosaurus swipes with her hand claws, trying to knock the branches away, unaware of approaching danger...something bigger than she is.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

Nigel continues to waave his branch at the Allosaurus, trying to keep it at bay. Soon, he sees trees moving & bird flying off, feeling smal tremors on the ground, knowing something big is approaching, something larger than the Allosaurus!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:59 pm

At that very moment, when the struggle was becoming intense & unpredictable, something soon erupted from the forests that soon made everyone & everything pause from what they were doing, even the Allosaur.......A roar. A loud, powerful, & near earth shaking roar. A cry of a much larger animal & a much bigger carnivore. It echoed for a vast distance. Before suddenly, the very tree's near the area began shaking. Moving from side to side & the sound of snapping & breaking branches & trees began to emit from the forest. Something was coming......Something big.......& Hungry.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:43 pm

Noticing that the Allosaurus has stopped its attack, Bakker then listens to the surrounding environment. Tree branches cracking, birds flying away, and the sound of great footsteps...all this means that something massive is coming towards them. Bakker doesn't know exactly what is coming, until he hears a roar traveling through the air. He knows its a big theropod, but which species is unclear...for the moment anyway.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm

Nigel looked on as he heard the roar in the distance. He too wonders what species it is. Trying to recognize the roar. But he knows whatever it is, it's larger than T-rex! He turns to Bakker for a moment, then back out the cave, seeing the trees move.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.   Pavi T'Challa's big vacation. - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pavi T'Challa's big vacation.
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next