Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Arrival of the Croc

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

The Arrival of the Croc Empty
PostSubject: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:55 am

Their Not From Here
In the isolated European country of Latveria, sits it's capital city; Doomstadt. This small nation is ruled by one, Curt Von Doom, who is the king of this nation. Nestled beside Castle Doom, is the lake known as; Doom Lake. It is on this very lake where the Kline River connects from the north...and riding the waters into the lake, is a number of transporter boats. On two of the three boats, there are two containers on each boat, which house a vicious array of dinosaurs. Just ahead of these boats, the lead boat is guided by a Australian mafia member armed with an Austrian Steyr AUG assault-rifle. "Keep it steady men, we will keep going straight ahead towards shore" the man yells to his crew. Another mafia member walks up behind him and asks "Is the boss on one of the other boats"? "No...he is there" replies the lead mafia member, pointing ahead of the boat.
Near the lake shore, the water seems placid and calm...but then, something breaks the surface. It soon becomes apparent that that something is actually someone, though the term can only be used very lightly. Soon, the figure is standing above the water and is walking up to the sandy shore. It wears a brown coat, hiding the very tall figure from the eyes of anyone who looks upon him. Not a word is said from the tall figure, it merely turns its head slowly to the right, then to the left.
As the figure stands there, the lead boat arrives to shore, with the other two transporter boats landing ashore just seconds after it. The two mafia members disembark from the boat and one yells to the crew "Ready the cargo for land transport". The crew then setup remote operated transportation systems on the side of each container. "Sir, we are ready and waiting for your orders" says the mafia member walking up to the figure. "Orders" says the figure turning to him, revealing a pair of yellowish-green eyes. "This is not a takeover, you are here only to provide protection for my pets". "But what about you sir" asks the other mafia member. "You worry about yourselves and my pets...I have no reason to fear anything here, I have come for only one thing" says the figure. "And that is" asks the same mafia member. The figure stands silent before replying "I have come here for a fight".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 5:06 am

In the city of Doomstadt, Latveria, the citizens are going about their usual ways. The guards keep a sharp lookout for any possible tresspassers in the city. If there was, then he or she would be in the presence of their king, Doctor Curt Von Doom, for questioning. The king himself isn't here, that doesn't mean the city is unprotected. Along the streets walks another guard. But this one is actually a dinosaur, a Coelophysis by the name of Watcher. She makes sure the citizens are safe, & warns her master if any potential threats come. But soon, she spots the boats with her very good eyesight. With a tilt of her head she runs right for Castle Doom, where another big name person lives in the city. One that works for the king himself. Soon, the massive castle comes into veiw & Watcher runs for it.
The Arrival of the Croc 784744-castle_doom_large
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:37 pm

From the shore of Doomstadt, the mafia members begin to move the dinosaur transport containers up a dirt trail which leads up to one of the city streets, following the cloaked being. Once on the road, the being stops and looks up into the sky, sniffing the air like a hunting predator after its prey. He turns his head to the left and begins walking towards the town with the mafia following behind him. As they begin walking into the town, pedestrians scatter and run into the nearest building at the sight of the armed men. Within a short span of seconds, the streets are empty and the arriving strangers continue to follow the mysterious, cloaked being. As he walks, the tall being looks and sees Castle Doom and only stares at it with the yellowish-green eyes. He sniffs the air again, but this time, he stops as he does…he senses that someone familiar is in this city. “I know you here” he says to himself. The Australian mafia stops behind him and they stand silent before one asks “Are you okay, sir”?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:02 pm

Watcher soon runs up the stairs that lead into the castle & soon began to look for her owner, looking around & calling to her. Soon she spots her, down in the chambers of Doom's labs, working on the small bits of armor that covered her upper body. She squeeks at her to get her attention. The woman turns around to see her pet, "What is it?" she simply asked as Watcher squeeks again to let her know someone is in the city & by smelling the being, he's heading for the castle. The woman relizes what her pet is trying to say & puts down what she is doing & follows Watcher to see what's going on.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:12 pm

The being says nothing, he only turns and looks at the castle, sensing a familiar scent. He sniffs the air again, only he catches the scent of a dinosaur that must have been nearby recently, a dinosaur walking among the residents of the city. He then turns and says "Keep moving, we are to head for the castle". He keeps moving and the mafia follow him, bringing the dinosaur transports with them.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:16 pm

Watcher & the woman soon reach one of the windows of the castle that overlooked the city. Soon, the woman sees the mafia members heading for the castle. She looks on & prepares to go out to see what they might be doing here.
------------------------------------------
As the being & the mafia members head to the castle, they are blocked by 2 guard, who hold their guns in the classic "X" pose, "Halt! By order of the king, you are to state your business here." one of the guard says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:27 pm

The mafia members see the two guards, they stop and ready their guns to fire if necessary. "Lower your weapons" says the tall, cloaked being. They lower their weapons with confusion before the being says to the guards "I care not for your request, I take orders from no one". "My business here is not your concern...so I suggest that you get out of my way".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:36 pm

"Lower your weapons, I'll take it from here." says a woman to the guard. Taking their orders, they lower there weapons & part, making room for the woman to pass, with Watcher behind her, "My master isn't here to take any business you may have with him. But whatever it is, it'll have to be dealt with me." said the woman as she stood there with her hands behind her back. She is Doctor Doom's 2nd most loyal servant besides Boris, Lucia Von Bardas!
The Arrival of the Croc Lucia_11
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:45 pm

The mafia and the mysterious being stand silent briefly. Then, the being says "I have no business with Doom". He then looks at the woman with a second glance, then down at the Coelophysis beside her before he asks "Are you then one they call...Lucia Von Bardas"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 9:48 pm

Lucia looked on as the being asked her this, expecting that he might've had business with her master, Doom. She raised an eyes brow for a secong, then said, "I am Lucia Von Bardas." she said. Watcher looks on from behind Lucia, wondering what the being could want. But just incase, he stays behind her.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:58 am

"I have come for only one reason" says the being grabbing the sides of his coat with his hands. He then quickly pulls off his long coat, revealing a being that is more beast than man, a reptilian body and saliva dripping from his sharp teeth...the leader of the Australian mafia members is Killer Croc!
The Arrival of the Croc Killer_Croc_by_ZippingMeteor
"I have come to battle you to see how good of a fight your dinosaurs can really put up" he says to Lucia. "What do you think of this" Croc asks her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 1:04 am

Lucia merely looks on, not scared nor intiminated by Croc's appearance. She crosses her arms, "It depends on what kind of dinosaurs you have. Otherwise, I've been aching for a dinosaur challenge other than my master." she says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:32 pm

"I have all but my largest and strongest dinosaur, but don't think you will obtain victory so easily, human" says Croc. "I train my dinosaurs unlike any other owner, so they shall prevail against your dinosaurs...but enough talk, take me to your arena" says Croc with his own authority.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 11:45 pm

"Very well, follow me." Lucia says as she turns to lead Croc to the arena behind the castle, thinking that she wouldn't loose to a fool like Croc, but she'll find that out when the battle comes. Watcher looks on with a squeek & follows her owner close behind.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:14 am

"Lets go" says Croc to the mafia. They follow Croc, who is following Lucia, to the arena that is behind the castle. It bares a strong resemblance to the Roman Colosseum, no trees or foliage...just dirty and dust. The mafia members and Killer Croc head to one side of the Colosseum while Lucia heads to another. Croc and the mafia chief then stand at one end of the Colosseum, waiting to see what dinosaur Lucia brings into the fight.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:30 am

Luica soon reaches her side of the arena & sits on her personal chair with Watcher standing close by. "What dinosaur do you want to send out, ma'am?" one servant asks her as she turns to him, "Send in........Biollante."
"Right away ma'am." the servant says & walks out.
-----------------------------
Enter Biollante!
The servants reach a specific enclosure, one that holds one of Lucia's largest dinosaurs. "OPEN THE GATE!" one shouted. Soon enough, the gates to the arena & the enclosure open. The animal snarls & walks out of its cage & into the arena, a dust cloud emerges from each step it takes. Soon, the gates close behind it as the animal is fully in the arena. Soon it stops & gives out a roar, indicating she is ready for battle.As Croc notices that this animal resembles an allosaur in a way, butiit's smaller, no larger than 30 ft long. One of Lucia's dangerous dinosaurs, infact, all of her dinosaurs are dangerous & evil-like, just the way she likes it, it would please her master. Soon, the allosaur stands there, waiting for her opponent so she can show her shear power even for her size. An Aestreon known as BIOLLANTE! Named straight from the movie, Godzilla vs Biollante!
The Arrival of the Croc S.AmericanAllosaurColor
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 12:53 am

The Aggressor
Killer Croc sees that Lucia has an Aerosteon in the arena, which is a more advanced relative to Allosaurus Fragilis from North America. Croc then turns to the other mafia members and yells "Bring the second transporter here, I want my beast to be let loose in this Colosseum". They bring forth the containment transporter that Croc demanded and they brought it to him. As Croc turns and prepares to open the transporter door, he says "You know what to do my pet". "Show them what makes you so deadly" he says. Croc then pulls a lever down and moves to the side, while the mafia step back.
Then, a pair of eyes stare out from the confines of the container before a theropod dinosaur steps out with a vicious growl. It resembles Killer Croc, osteoderms running along its upper body, with a short and muscular skull. The carnivore roars up at the sky; announcing the arrival of Killer Croc's most aggressive and well trained dinosaur...Agro!
The Arrival of the Croc Abelisaur
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 1:23 am

Lucia saw the dinosaur named Agro emerge into the battle field, looking on with much interest. Biollante stared at her opponent right in the eyes, growling menacinglly & barelly drooling, aching for a fight with a dinosaur to train & become better.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:08 am

Though the Aerosteon gives a fearsome glare at him, Agro is far from intimidated. Although slightly larger than Agro, the allosaurid wasn't as powerful in terms of bite-force, so Agro has power on his side. Agro wastes no time in getting into the fight, he charges towards his rival, with jaws wide open and roaring.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:16 am

Biollante saw Agro charging for her, & she claws the irt & charges at him herself. She runs to the side & leaps on Agro on the side & slashes him a bit with her claws & leaps off & runs to the other side & prepares to attack at the same style on the other side.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 2:22 am

His rival countered his attack, but his thick skin covered with osteoderms protects him from light attacks, so he luanches a new assault. Seeing his rival running behind him to attack his opposite side, he sidesteps and counters her attack by smacking her head with the side of his head. He gives a quick shake of his head before returning his gaze on the Aerosteon.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:05 am

Biollante received the hit from Agro & regained her footing. She shook her head & growled. The, she began circling Agro & began looking for weaknesses like a tiger circling its opponent in a brutal fight.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:21 am

The Aerosteon begins to circle Agro, but he doesn't copy her...he keeps his head facing his opponent, anticipating an attack. As she circles, he keeps making small sidesteps...not only does this give him the opportunity to evade an attack, it also grants him the advantage of a counter attack. Its a face-off against two deadly theropods; one is smarter and wields deadly claws, the other has a stronger bite and a tough hide.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySat Dec 15, 2012 3:55 am

Biollante looked on as she looked for a weakness in Agro. Not only is she's one of Lucia's most dangerous dinos, but also the smartest. She lunges at Agro, snapping her jaws, & tauntung him in mock charges to try & intiminte him into attacking so she could deliver a dangerous attack on him!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc EmptySun Dec 16, 2012 12:49 am

The Aerosteon lunges at him, but Agro stands his ground, snapping back with his jaws. Agro begins to get agitated and losses his patience...he darts forward pushes his body against the Aerosteon's flank, pushing her away. As he pushes her away, he turns and smacks her left thigh with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Arrival of the Croc   The Arrival of the Croc Empty

Back to top Go down

The Arrival of the Croc
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next