Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:14 pm

O3O "No, no not laike that! What Im saying, babe, is as a fan of them, give them some space." >X3 Kristoff said chuckling. Before he himself aw what just happened with Valeria & Simon. As her big brother, he couldn't help but to smile & feel happy for her. <=3
Meanwhile, Kamina soon stepped forth to say his last goodbye to her as he gave her a good hug & rub to her head. "Heeeey you. You didn't forget to say goobye to me, did ya?" B3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:17 pm

O3O "Oh-! Hehe, I knew that." Angela says with a giggle as she heard Wanda. & before she followed, she was hugged from behind by Kamina, "Ahh-! H-hey, not the hair! NOT the hair!" she says. >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySat Jan 19, 2013 11:22 pm

Kamina chuckled & laugh as Angela said this. He gave her a good, & loving hug much like Yoko would give her. Rubbing her head more gently this time. "You take care of yourself, girl. & make sure you behave with Kristoff, ya hear? Hmhm, don't be all smooching & making out infront of the passengers." >X3 he finally said. But hearing this immediately got to Kristoff! Causing him to blush once more! O/////////////////O "M-M-Making O-O-Out?" he stuttered.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:07 am

"K-K-K-Kamina! S-s-s-stop it!" >////////< Angela says, blushing as she pushes Kamina's head away from her.
Wanda giggles, "Kamina, quit picking on her." she says. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:27 am

"Hahaha, alright, alright." Kamina said with a final rub to her head & her back & with another hug. "You take care kiddo." <X3 he finally said.
But poor Kristoff meanwhile simply turned his face just a little with a blushing face. >////////> Even some young girls about a year younger then him passed by & saw his face. They were rather attractive looking girls at that. They of course couldn't help but to giggle as they even recognized him as the famous son of the Madeline family!
"Oh look! Its the Madeline boy!" one girl cried!
"Hehe, Hiiiii theeere cuty." B3 one then said.
"My my what awfully red cheeks he has." Another said.
O//////////O Hearing them say this & seeing them giggling & walking off soon made him blush just a little harder as he turned away form them as well! >/////////<
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:30 am

"I will, Kamina. You take care, yourself." <;3 Angela says as she returns Kamina's hug. Then she turns to see Kristoff's face, "Awww, what's wrpng, Krissy?" she asked. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:33 am

O////////O "Oh-! Uh-! Its........Its nothing." >///////< Kristoff soon said to Angela with his poor red cheeks. Even when she called him Krissy,
"Ahhhhhh Krissy boy here's getting the girls diggin' him!" >X3 Kamina said laughing!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:36 am

"Now you stay away from those pretty girls, you hear me young man?" Angela says to Kristoff as she has her hands on her hips & looking on with a tapping foot. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:42 am

O//////////O "A-A-Angela, please! I-I-I had no intention of-! I-I didn't mean to-! T-T-They....Looked at me funny." >////////< Kristoff replied with a slightly lowered head before Angela with his hands held together.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:45 am

Angela just giggles as she sees Kristoff doing this, "Hmhmhm, I'm only kidding, Kristoff." she says, kneeling down for a bit, giving him a kiss to his nose, "Well, shall we board?" she asks. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:50 am

Smiling, Kristoff looked on for a moment when she kissed his nose. Thus making his blushing cheeks go away. With a well placed smile now placed on his face, he finally gave a nod of his head. As he was now ready to go on his first journey aboard the Titanic II. <=3
Valeria stood close behind her brother while holding his hand. But her other hand was also holding Simon's as well. With a smile, she turned to him one last time. "Bye Simon." <83 she said.
"Bye.....Valeria." <83 he replied with a big smile & thus let her walk along with her bog brother. Kristoff thus waved farewell to Yoko & Kamina & her little brother as he then walked up to the ship. "Bye, everyone." <=3 he said while boarding.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 12:55 am

Yoko waved at the 4 as they head for the ship. <=3
Wanda & Angela waved goodbye with Kristoff to everyone that was staying with Matilda following close by. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:02 am

Kristoff & Angela had finally boarded the ship. To Kristoff's own eyes it was a spectacle to behold & truly a privilege. Here he was, upon the very ship deck itself. He looked around with observing eyes, looking upon all that he could see before him. <=3
Beside him was Valeria. Who was very excited for being aboard the ship & anxious to look around the ship. But she turned back to see the island itself. Wondering if she & Kristoff will ever return. <=3
Simon & Kamina meanwhile looked on & waved at everyone back as well. Wondering when they'll see them again as well. "Well there goes on happy future family." <=3 Kamina then said smiling. Simon meanwhile looked on with the very same expression after he was kissed on the lisp by Valeria. <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:18 am

Angela soon had entered the Titanic II. Inside was all that she had heard about. It was MUCH more luxurious than the original. It had alot of fancy things in it. A steward soon sees them. Ticket?" he says. Wanda hands the ticket to the steward, who nods in approvement & lets them in. Angela looks around with an awe. <83
"Yup." Yoko says, nodding in agreement & puts Simon on her shoulders again. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:28 am

As he moved along with the others, Kristoff soon turned to suddenly see Valeria standing toward the edge of the boat, looking out in the island. With a smile, he approached his baby sister & stood beside her. "Something on your mind, sis?" <=3 he asked.
"Im gonna miss this place. That & Ms.Ritona, Mr.Kamina......& Simon." <83 she said.
"Awww don't you worry." he then replied, giving her a hug with his arm. "We'll see them again sometime. Like you said, we'll send them postcards." <;3
"You promise?" <83 she asked.
"I promise." <=3 he then said.
With a smile, she soon turned back to see Simon & the others once more & waved at them. <83
Seeing this, Simon soon waved back at Valeria as he saw her on board the boat. Yoko could just tell he would miss her more then anyone. <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:36 am

"Yeah. Maybe you can invite them over to your Dinosaur Reserve I've ehard about before. as a vacation?" Wanda says a she kneels down to Valeria as they look for suitable rooms for them. <=3
-----------------------------------
"You're really gonna miss her...............are you Simon?" Yoko asks. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:44 am

O3O "That's a GREAT idea Ms.Mendes!" <83 Valeria then replied to Wanda with cheer & joy! Smiling with delight from such an idea. Thus sparked an idea to Kristoff as he then turned to both Angela & Wanda. "Hmhm, thats a really good idea, Wanda.....In fact, if were talking about invitations-" he then began to say, knowing they would like this next bit. "-How would you two like to visit my families National Park sometime? I'll invite you both as honorary guests." <;3 he said.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah......I sure am, big sis.......I'll really miss my bestest friend." <83 Simon replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 1:52 am

"That's a wonderfull idea, Kristoff. Yes, I would like to visit there, sometime." Wanda says with a wink. <;3
"Yeah, I agree." Angela says. <;3
--------------------------------------------------
"Me too, Simon............me too." Yoko says as she waved at the ship. Soon, the passengers like Wanda & the others, like th celeberties, Kristoff, Valeria, & Angela, had already been loaded. The docks begin to slide away from the entrances. & tugboats sail closeby to help the massive liner leave when it was ready to go.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:04 am

"Hmhm, thats great. Well I cant wait." <X3 Kristoff then said. Turning around to see the boat preparing to leave. Valeria remained where she was, looking out at the island again before she was picked up by Kristoff & placed on his shoulders to wave goodbye to everyone.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon meanwhile continued to wave goodbye. Almost feeling like a tear about to form in his eye. "Sis....Will we ever see them again?" <83 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:13 am

Angela smiles as she looks on at the island with Wanda, Kristoff, & Valeria, waving goodbye to everyone.
--------------------------------
"We will Simon, someday we will." Yoko says as she waves at Wanda & the others. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:19 am

As Kristoff & Valeria waved goodbye, they could now feel the massive cruiser ship preparing to leave. With that, they turned back & gave one fnal wave of goodbye to everyone. Valeria especially as she waved goodbye to her best friend, Simon. Bye Simon....My bestest friend......I'll miss you. <83 she thought to herself.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bye Valeria......I hope we meet again. <83 Simon soon thought to himself as well as he waved goodbye to his best friend as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:35 am

Everything was set. The RMS Titanic II was ready to leave. As Wanda & Angela waved, the ship blew it's horn for the final time. The ropes wer undone from the dock. The captian gives the word to start the ship. Down in the engine room, the massive engines of the ship start. Undrwater, the 3 16-20 ft long propellors began spinning. Slowly, the ship began to move. Angela & Wanda felt this with a smile as they wave to Yoko & the others. <=3
----------------------------------------------
Yoko waved at Wanda, Angela, Kristoff, & Valeria as the ship began to move to leave port. With them is the Turtle Man & Neal, who also wave at them.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:40 am

"Well sis, looks like were heading out." <;3 Kristoff soon said to Valeria while she sat ontop of his shoulders. "You ready for an adventure?" <=3 he asked.
"I sure am big brother. But Im really gonna miss everyone." <X3 she replied, waving at everyone for one final time.
"So am I, sis.....So am I." <=3 he then said, waving with her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon & Kamina all waved together with everyone else. They now saw that the ship was set sailing once more. Seeing this, Simon soon stopped waving one final time & thus hugged Yoko tightly. <X333
"Awww, looks like lil' bro's already missing his sweetems." <X3 Kamina said
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:47 am

The Titanic II was helped out of the docks by the help of the tugboats that were around it. Soon, it was far enough from the docks where it could make a turn & head out of port & straight to sea.
Angela smiled as she saw the Islan slowly dissapearing. She sure would miss the island. <=3
------------------------------------------------------
"There it goes." Turtle Man says. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 EmptySun Jan 20, 2013 2:54 am

As the ship set sail for sea, Kristoff looked on out with Angela after setting Valeria down,. He stopped waving & stood beside his love when he saw her expression. Smiling, he wrapped an arm around her. "You okay?" <=3 he asked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
">sigh< yep." <=) Kamina then said with Turtle Man as the boat finally left for sea. Simon meanwhile still hugged his sister. Still feeling the exact same way as before. <X333
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next