Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:51 pm

Kristoff remained peacefully asleep when Angela sat down with him & began petting his hair. Feeling comforted, he slept on in peace & with a slight smile on his sleeping face. -3-
Valeria meanwhile got herself ready with her cloths for the day. As she appeared in the room with her cute little light blue skirt. Thus making her look a little like Alice from "Alice & Wonderland." She appeared in the room to see Angela sitting next to her big brother, who was still sleeping. "Awwww, is big brother still sleeping?" <X3 she asked.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mmmmmm......" -3- Simon mumbled with another yanw as he soon looked up at Wanda while laying on her lap. "Morning Auntie Wanda." <=3 he then said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O_O "Oh-! The Food!!" Kamina then said all of the sudden! Leaping off of the bed & rushing back into the kitchen to cook before anything got burned!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 17, 2013 11:55 pm

"Hmhmhm, yes he is. The poor thing." <=3 Angela says with a nod as she pets her new boyfriend's hair.
---------------------------------
"Did you sleep good?" Wanda asks Simon as she looks down at him. <=3
-------------------------------------
With a giggle, Yoko yawns one more time before getting herself ready for the day, getting dressed & putting her clothes on for work. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:01 am

Valeria smiled & giggled. She soon jumped on the bed with her sleepy big brother & sat next to him. Watching him sleep along peacefully as he even snored rather cutely once more. -3-
O3O "Hehehe, he's snoring." X3 she said giggling.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Uh huh." <=3 Simon said to Wanda while remaining cuddled next to Wanda. Looking up at her & into her eyes.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina had returned to the kitchen just in time before anything was burned. Flipping the bacon, the sausage, the pancakes & the French toast while buttering the toast from the toaster & getting the cinnamon rolls out. But as he prepared the food, he couldn't help himself as his boyish nature took the better of him. He saw that Yoko's door was opened slightly while she was getting around & slightly leaned his head to the side to get a better look. Upon seeing her, he even whistled at her attractively. B333
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:04 am

Angela giggles & nods in agreement & leaned down to kiss Kristoff on the cheecks. <=3
--------------------------------------------------------
"Any dreams you wish to share?" Wanda asked Simon. <=3
-----------------------------------------------------------
As she changed, Yoko hears Kamina, O3O "Hey! No peeking!" >=3 she says & shuts the door.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:09 am

Feeling Angela kissing him, Kristoff soon smiled in his sleep once more. -3-
Valeria meanwhile giggled as Angela did this. "Hehe, I know what will get him up." <X3 she said, leaning down to give him a kiss to his cheek herself. "Big brooootheeeeeer. Waaakey, waaaakey." <=3 she tried to say to him. But at first, Kristoff merely mumbled in his own sleep & turned his head slightly toward her & Angela. -3-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ummmm, well......Just one." Simon said to Wanda as he leaned up from where he was laying & thus leaned against Wanda's belly & below her head. "It was about Valeria." <=3 he said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahhhhh Nuts!!" >X3 Kamina then said with a stomp of his foot. As he went back to preparing the big breakfast for the two.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am

"Hmhm, let me try." Angela says as she gives him another kiss to try & wake Kristoff up, but on his lips. <X3
-----------------------------------------------------------------
"Awwww." Wanda says as she pets Simon's hair. <=3
---------------------------------------------------------------
"That Kamina, I swear." <X3 Yoko says to herself as she changes.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:26 am

Sure enough, Angela's kiss eventually did the trick as Kristoff then kissed with her on the lips. He had slowly began to wake up once more. Opening his eyes slowly after a yawn to see both Valeria & his love, Angela. -3-
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Me & her were dancing like we were last night....She wore a pretty dress to." <=3 Simon then went to explain while his hair was being petted gently.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Before long, Kamina had the food up & ready on the plates. Everything was good to go along with glasses of cranberry juice. "Hurry up honey! The foods ready!" X3 Kamina shouted.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 am

"Morning, Kristoff." Angela says as she sees her love's eyes opening. <=3
------------------------------------------------
Wanda smiles as she pets Simon's head, gentlly, "That's sweet, Simon." she says. <=3 "Now how's about you get ready & I'll go ahead & take you home." she says again. <;3
-----------------------------------------------------
"I'll be out in a minute!" Yoko cried as she puts her make up on & straighened her outfit before entering the room with Kamina. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:38 am

A big smile came upon his face when he saw Angela. Knowing it was her who gave him such a sweet kiss. "Morning." <=3 he then said to her as Valeria soon laid next to him. "Morning big brother." =3 she said giggling. "Hmhmhm, morning squirt." <X3 he replied, rubbing her head & wrapping his arms around her, giving her a morning hug & slightly tickled her a little in his arms. She giggled, receiving a kiss to her cheek.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay." <X3 Simon relied getting out of bed to get changed for the day. It really didnt take him long either. Without getting any new clothes on, he simply slipped on his clothes from yesterday & put on his jackey without a shirt on. Going shirtless just like Kamina. =3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Geez, girls take forever!" X3 Kamina said to himself whiel Yoko prepared. Anxious to show off all the food he made. Especially for her plate. As it was quite large for her sitting. But he always believed a good meal like this would keep Yoko from getting too skinny & keep her in the shape he always loved. X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 12:57 am

"Did you sleep good?" Angela asked as she sits bside her love & Valeria. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanda shakes her head as she sees this, "Oh, what got you to going sirtless? I'm afraid you'll get sun burn one day, honey." she asks. <X3
-------------------------------------------------------------
Yoko soon enters the room, seeing all the food. O3O Her tummy growls as she sees this, "Oh goodness, honey. You did a good job with the breakfast." she says. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am

Alas, Kristoff didn't say anything at first as he soon lets go of Valeria to answer Angela. Looking up into her eyes with a hand petting her hair. "Do I even need to say?" <=3 he says. As he has never slept so peacefully in such a long time.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Big brother Kamina always says that real men go shirtless all the time." =3 Simon said to Wanda.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, thanks babe. I cooked everything just for the two of us. I hope your hungry cause I did a bunch. Yum yum's for by baby's tum, tum. Bon Appetite!" ;3 Kamina soon said to Yoko. As he soon made her plate for her with a few pieces of bacon & sausage with a stack of pancakes & french toast with syrup on top. He then gave her some pieces of buttered bread & finally, a single cinamon roll for her as he placed a bowl of freshly cut fruit.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:13 am

Angela smiles as she heard Kristoff say this, feeling him pet his hair. <=3
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanda shakes her head, "But you're not a man, you're still a little boy." Wanda says with a hand on Simon's face as she kneeled down to her level. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoko smiles as she begins ating her food as it was given to her. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:18 am

"But what about you?......Did you sleep ass good as I did?" <=3 Kristoff then asked Angela.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon simply looked on as Wanda kneeled down to him, feeling her gentle hand upon his face. "But......I will be.....Someday." <83 he said.
"Hmhm, well, eat up baby cakes. I want my lover girl to be nice & full when this is done so she can be sweet & healthy for the day. Hehehe & keep them thighs the way I like 'em." X3 Kamina said chuckling as he got himself his own plate.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:21 am

"Hmh, I don't think I need to answer that question." Angela says with a wink. <;3
-------------------------------------------------------
"One day, you will be. But now, you're still young. So please put a shirt on, for me? Please?" Wanda asks Simon. <83
----------------------------------------------------------
Yoko shakes her head as she eats on at her breakfast. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:29 am

"Hmhm I didn't think so." <;3 Kristoff replied with a kiss for Angela. Until Valeria, being the typical young sibling, soon kissed her brother on the cheek as well. X3
O3O "Now what was that for?" X3 he asked.
"Hehehe, because." X3 she replied.
"Ohhh yeah?" >=3 He then said to her, grabbing hold of her in his arms & pulling her closer to him as he to gave her a big kiss to her own cheek & tickled her neck in the process. Causing her to laugh outloud & try to get her self free!
"Hahahahaha, Stop iiiiiiit!" X'3 she said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmmmm, okaaay." <=3 Simon then finally replied to Wanda, lowering his head a little & thus rested his head against her chest. "I just wanna be like big brother Kamina." <X3 he said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Weeeell? How is it?" B3 Kamina soon asked as Yoko began to eat her plate. Wondering how well his cooking is.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:37 am

O3O Angela giggled as she sees Kristoff playing with Valeria. X3
"I know, Simon. I know." <X3 Wanda says to Simon.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Hm, it's good, Kamina." Yoko says with a wink to Kamina. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:53 am

"Hehehehe, Angela heeeelp!" X'3 Valeria then said giggling & laughing while Kristoff tickled her some more. "Hahaha, no ones gonna save ya!" >X3 he then said laughing with her.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, Simon decided to have a change of thought as he turned up two Wanda with sweet eyes. "Auntie Wanda? I think Im gonna change into something different today." <=3 he then said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing this, Kamina suddenly slapped his hands together & leaned far back in his chair! Throwing his arms & legs in the air! "WINNEEEER!!!" >X3 he then cried! Now knowing even from Yoko he was a good cook! "This means ever bad thing you said about me being a bad cook ALL has to be taken back! C'mon! Say it, lemme hear!" >X3 He then said, enjoying this moment of self triumph.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:56 am

"Hehe, ok." <X3 Angela says as she snatches Valeris from Kristoff's arms, holding her behind her, "I'm going to protect you." she says. <;3
----------------------------------------------------------------
"That's ma good boy. Go on." Wanda says, scooting Simon along. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoko smirks & crosses her arms, "I don't think so. I'm STILL the better cook than you." she says. >B3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:45 am

As Valeria was snatched by Angela, she soon hid in her arms away from Kristoff after being tickled. <83
"Heeeey, get back here you." >=3 Kristoff soon said as he tried to get her.
"Nooooo, no more tickling!" <X3 she said, holding onto Angela.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a good smile on his face, Simon soon began to head for the bathroom to change into some more nice clothing. Just for Wanda. <=3
O3O "Nuh uh! I proved that I was a good cook! Now you take every bad thing you said about me being bad BACK!" >83 Kamina soon stated to Yoko, crossing his own arms back at her!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:50 am

"You heard her. No more tickling." Angela says as she protected Valeria. >=3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Wanda smiles as she got up to begin getting her & Angela's things ready. Soon, she stumbles across something she's been saving for a while. It was a ticket for a cruise ship. & the cruise ship was a rebuild of a classic, the Titanic II!
The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 Titani11
O.O Remembering she had this ticket. She sits down, smiling, "I forgot I had this." she says to herself. <=)
----------------------------------------------------
Yoko says nothing as she kept her arms crossed at Kamina. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:55 am

"Muahaha, you cannot stop the tickle Monster! He always catches little girls." >=3 Kristoff then said chuckling, reaching his arms out to Valeria.
O3O "EEK!" <X3 she cried, holding onto Angela more & hid behind her.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Simon soon began to change into different clothes. & they were clothes he knew Wanda & Yoko would like if they saw him in them. Becasue they got them these clothes for his birthday one time. He soon reappeared with his shirt on & went to get his pants when he soon saw Wanda's tickey. O3O "Whats that Auntie Wanda?" he asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Weeell?! Dont you have a few things to say?" >B3 Kamina said to Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 4:59 am

Angela gentlly smacks Kristoff's hands, "No tickling." she says, protecting Valeria. >=3
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"This is a ticket." Wanda says as she shows Simon the ticket. <=3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hehe, nope." Yoko says. >=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:04 am

O3O "Owie!" <83 Kristoff then cried, retreating his hand away from Angela & Valeria! "Yeah, no more tickling!" >X3 she then said.
"Ohhhohoho, well if I cant have one-" >B3 he then began to say until he suddenly snatched BOTH Angela & Valeria! "I'll have you ALL!" >X3 he then said!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ooooh." =3 Simon then said as he saw the ticket. He took it from Wanda's hand as she showed him & looked upon the ticket & what it said. "Whats it for, Auntie Wanda?" he then asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "What do ya mean no!?" >83 Kamina then said, crossing his arms even more!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:10 am

O3O "EEK!" <X3 Angela says as she struggles in Kristoff's grip.
"It's for a trip on the Titanic II." Wanda says, "I've had that for a month now. & I've been trying to get a location where it would stop at so I could go on it, but I've had no luck so far." she says again. <=3
----------------------------------------------------------
"Hehe, no means no, Kamina." Yoko says, giggling. >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 5:14 am

Kristoff began to laugh with both Angela & Valeria & thus began to tickle them both on the bed! "Tickle, tickle, tickle!" >X3 he began saying! While poor Valeria began laughing & squirming to get free! "Hahahaha! Noooo stop iiiit!" <XD she tried to say
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "Ooooh, a boat ride? Cool!" 83 Simon then said. Looking back at the card to see what else was on it & giggled when he saw the two dinosaurs. "Hehehe, the dino's are eating the ship. Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom!" >X3 he then said.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Haaa, haaaa. Veeery funny." >B3 Kamina soon said with a tapping foot. But soon he decided to switch gears on her. "So......You mean to say I cooked all this...For nothing?" <83 he then asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip   The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The morning arrives/ getting ready for the trip
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next