Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Lost Region of Australia

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:17 am

With a nod, Rhodey sat the suitcase down on the ground as it opened up for him to step in it. He steps inside & soon, the "transformation" begins as the suitcase begins to "form" around his feet, then his legs as mechanical devices begins to construct something on him at a rather quickened pace!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 12:16 am

Rogers & his squadron had since returned from their successful mission. The super soldier soon went to see Gummer himself as he approached his tent. The passing soldiers he walked by all halted, stomped & saluted to the Captain. Who paid his respects by saluting back. He strapped his mighty shield behind his back & thus went inside to see Gummer himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 5:02 pm

"Ahh, Captian. I see you've returned, did you sucessfully put up the peremeter for watch?" Gummer asks Rogers.
-----------------
Inside his tent, the iron-like armor continued to "form" around Rhodey. In a matter of 2 minutes, the armor had finished coming on & the helmet came down over Rhodey's head & the eyes & arch reactor on the chest area also glowed red & the War Machine was on & ready for action!
The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 Warmachine(earth199999)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 6:22 pm

The super soldier gave his salute to the team leader & nodded his head. "Yes sir. The sentries are online & ready for action. Anything comes within that perimeter & we'll know it. There aint nothing those things wont be able to see. There Stark tech & I believe in whatever Anthony has to give us will help us greatly."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:23 pm

Gummer nods, "Hm, good. We'd always be prepared for anything this area has to throw at us, Captian." Gummer says.
Soon, Rhodey had appeared from his tent in his suit & headed for Gummer's tent, unaware that Rogers was in there as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 6:31 pm

"I suppose your right, sir." Rogers replied. Then he looked out of the tent & into the jungle that was nearby. As even he knows he can never take his eyes off their surroundings. "Still.....I cant help but feel like were always being watched by something out there. Those people....Those evil people......There out there. & I know it. & that roar from earlier, well, that didn't exactly make me feel better about it."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:03 pm

"Yes, I know, soldier. Makes me remember the graboids a long time ago." Gummer says to Rogers.
Rhodey walks inside the tent, "Sir, I'm going to scan the area." he says.
"Very well, Lt." Gummer says.
With a nod as he gets ready to scan the area from the air.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:06 pm

Rogers then turned to see that Rhodey had entered the room & with his armor suited up. After watching him leave he turned back to watching the jungles. "Maybe we'll be safer with War Machine around." he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:51 pm

Rhodey soon flew in the air & looks around for a bit, "JARVIS, scan the entire area & see what could pose as a threat to the camp if it happens to come at the camp." he says.
"Agreed." Gummer says as he soon sat in his bed in the tent.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 4:04 pm

With Rhodey's command, JARVIS soon began to scan the entire area & the perimeter. Every last patch of dirt & leaf was scanned from top to bottom. Virtually nothing could go undetected by such an advanced artificial intelligence. The most advanced in all of mankind "->SCAN COMPLETE. NO IMMEDIATE THREATS DETECTED. NEAREST DINOSAUR ACTVITY WITHIN 3 MILE RA-! ALERT! NEW CONTACT!<-" JARVIS then suddenly replied back to Rhodey & with the most urgent & serious situation! For the scans had suddenly picked up movement & an unidentified animal nearby.....& it was VERY close to the camp! Little did anyone know, however, that it was the Pachyrhinosaurus!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 11:03 pm

The Pachyrhinosaurus picks up the beeping and sounds from the technology at the camp with its acute hearing. Its temper is lost and it feels threatened by the human activity before it. And it soon charges straight through the dead tree limbs and runs right through a tent, flattening it like paper.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 10, 2013 3:45 pm

Gummer hears the crashing of trees & a tent as well as the calls of an angry Pachyrhinosaurus! "LOOK OUT!!!!" he shouts & leaps out of the way of the ceratopsian!
------------------------------
"Identify the species-" Rhodey began to say to JARVIS when he sees the massive Pachyrhinosaur rampaging & charging through the camp, "D***!" Pachyrhinosaurus!" he says & flies back down to aid Gummer, Rogers or the other soldiers if they were needed.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 5:27 am

The sudden shaking of the ground & the sound of a charging animal immediately came to Roger's attention! He turned quickly & saw a large horned dinosaur charging towards them & himself! For any normal man, this would have been his last moments! Unable to get out of the way in time. But of course, Rogers was no mere man! "Son of a-!" he suddenly said & soon had to react fast! He put all the strength he could muster at the moment into his legs & soon, he was able to leap out of the way of the angry dinosaur's path, dodging successfully & landing on his feet upon falling. "We need to take care of that thing!" he then shouted!

Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 3:54 pm

With the threat gone, Cortex orders his droids to return to the aircraft, thinking that it is easier to to negotiate with Kane and Alcatraz by himself, rather than causing unwanted attention and a bad reaction, which can cause failure. So far, he puts his plasma pistol into a casing on his belt and walks back toward Kane and his forces.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:01 pm

The Pachyrhinosaurus charges in and begins swinging its head from side to side, striking a soldier here and there. One soldier falls to the ground and the old animal crushes him underfoot.
------------------------------------------------------------------Kane, Lurtz, Alcatraz, and Brumak have caught up with Cortex. Kane aims his assault rifle at the droids while Lurtz and Brumak each move to the left and right flanks, ready to attack from all sides if given the order. "You there" says Alcatraz pointing to Cortex. "Care to tell me why your invading our territory"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:59 pm

Gummer looks on, seeing the Pachyrhinosaur rampaging & tramping through the camp, he turns to Rogers, Nat, you distract the herbivroe!" he ordered as he leaves back to his tent, to get a proper weapon to use against the ceratopsian.
Soon enough, Rhodey flies down, "I'll assist Rogers." he says, standing next to Rogers.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:41 pm

The Captain gave an immediate nod to Gummer in response to his plan of strategy! "Yes sir!" he said, before turning to Rhodey. "Alright son! Lets get this animal out of here!" he then cried before springing himself to action! He rushed over before the very front of the dinosaur itself! Right in the animal's plane of sight! Roger's kept is mighty shield up & ready for use in case, shinning some light it it's eye to get it's attention! "C'mon big boy....Over here." he silently said to himself, while hoping that both Rhodes & Gummer had the proper guns for this task!
-----------------------------------
But little did Roger's or his allies know that deep in the jungles, even as they speak & even as the conflict escalated, there was another pair of eyes watching through the dense brush & jungles! Another, extremely deadly force at work in the jungles of this region! But it was no dinosaur. No, it was far from any primal beast. This, instead...Was a man! But unlike any man that had ever been seen! In any sense, the man could be called a beast-man! A jungle-killer! Unfortunately for Rogers & his men, this "Beast Man" was allied with none other then Wolf-Pack! As a Killer-for-Hire! Following the trail of his other Wolf-Pack members, this "Beast-Man" crept & swung threw the jungles like a natural born athlete! Or better yet, a jungle animal! Like a big cat, he climbed up & down the tree's with ease, with eyes & senses more sharp then a jungle cat!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:05 pm

Hearing the sounds of the guns clanking and aiming, Cortex stopped dead in his tracks, and his eyebrows raised. It seemed that the WolfPack members never aborted their search, but that they have been on his trail for quite a while - Cortex now knew that his plan was not unfolding according to plan. He was surrounded, and the chances of negotiation dwindled. Yet even now Cortex knew that he must keep his bearings. So far, he has been accused on invasion into their territory, but this was not true and Cortex prepared to explain himself: "Excuse me, but the goals of my expedition aren't those of an invasive manor, but with the intent of... bargain." he turned to Roland Kane himself: "Mr. Kane, professor Albert Wesker has recently gained interest in the power and discipline of your organization and, quite frankly, he has need of it, for a minor feat of his own... I am sure you have heard the name before. The head of the greatest live organism-cloning organization in the world, earning 5 billion dollars every year and with 20 factories in the United States alone, Umbrella Incorporated. Umbrella now has DNA machines and organism-generating computers that finish the creation of a single adult organism, from the smallest spec of DNA, in only 10 minutes, which is doubtlessly far beyond anything InGen or Hammond could even dream off! So, what do you say? Do you take this offer, or refuse?"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:16 pm

The old male Pachyrhinosaurus sees Roger and turns to face him. The light only adds to the animals rage of confusion, blinding its already poor vision. It begins pawing at the ground like an over-sized bull, ready to charge.
------------------------------------------------------------------
"My men and I are not the kind to take up bargains...we take no interest in scientific endeavors, nor do I teach other soliders" says Kane. "That is my job actually" says Alcatraz. "You see, Kane is my trusted second in command, but I am the leader of his Wolf Pack soldiers". "I usually don't take up offers; I am quite pleased with what I have...but your offer intrigues me slightly".
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:32 pm

"I see..." Cortex said, rubbing his chin. Now, Neo Cortex knew exactly who was in charge of WolfPack and how to make his moves. He now knew that Kane was an ambitious young man who was eager of domination, and that Alcatraz was more open-minded and serious. He continued: "If you accept, you may be financed richly for your hard work and this will allow to access first class arms, anything except nuclear or hydrogen-based explosives, which are hazardous to the environment. In addition, Umbrella Inc. sells high-quality antiseptics, anti-venoms and medicine, which will doubtlessly help you in combat, be it necessary. So, what say you?"
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:46 pm

Rogers standing his ground, kept the massive dinosaur's attention with his shield. His intentions were simple- To lure the dinosaur out of the camp sight & back into the jungle where it belonged & to get it as far away from the camp as possible. Out of all the men, he was the only one who could accomplish such a feat besides Rhodey. He would have to attempt to outrun & outpace this awesome beast! "Rhodey, eyes in the air! Im going to lure this thing out of here!" the captain shouted to Rhodey!

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:55 am

"I'm on it, Nathaniel." Rhodey says as he soon takes the air in his War Machine suit & soon  looked on to try & help send the Pachyrhinosaur away, "JARVIS, scan the herbivore." he says.
Gummer soon got his weapon to wipe out the animal with a weapon of needed- his trusty Grizzly Big Boy rifle!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:20 am

With the commands, JARVIS, the official Artificial Intelligence of Anthony Stark, soon began to run a full scan & prognosis of the Pachyrhinosaurus. "->SCAN COMPLETE SIR. MULTIPLE EXPOSED AREA'S SUCH AS THE FLANK & BACK ARE HIGHLY POSSIBLE TARGETS. NO HORNS OR SPIKES DETECTED. BUT A BONY RIDGE ON THE SNOUT SHOULD BE ADVISED. I SUGGEST MAKING USE OF IT'S POOR EYESIGHT, SIR.<-"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:05 pm

The Pachyrhinosaurus then charges right for Rogers and his shield. This old male may weigh up to three tons and has a lot of power. Standing in front of a charging Pachyrhinosaurus is like standing in front of a car.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your offers interest me to a certain degree" says Alcatraz. "However, myself and Kane are unable to leave at this point in time...but I assure you that I will meet up with you and this Mr. Wesker in due time". "If you wanted to stay, you could...but at your own risk" says Kane lowering his gun. Then, a roar comes from behind Kane and Alcatraz and Kane says "Though I can't guarantee your safety around Fell-Beast here" before a large theropod dinosaur walks up behind Kane. Its amber colored eyes stare right down at the much smaller Cortex.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:41 am

The dinosaur had soon charged! Just as Rogers predicted it would! Luckily his reactions were quick enough to get his body & legs to start kicking in & move quickly! "Go! Go!" The captain cried to Rhodey & the surrounding men! With that, Rogers kept the animals attention with his bright & colorful shield like a Bull fighter. With the animals attention now on him, Rogers soon booked it! He put all the strength he could quickly muster into his legs & clocked it, running off into the open forest to lead the dinosaur away from the campsite!

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Sat Jun 29, 2013 6:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lost Region of Australia   The Lost Region of Australia - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Lost Region of Australia
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next