Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guest/ a new pal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New guest/ a new pal Empty
PostSubject: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:06 am

Yoko giggled as she petted her little brother's head as she watches her dog chase her boyfriend around. <X3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Enter the Celtic Warrior

Meanwhile, a new guest had arrived at the island's vet area by the Titanic II. The guest looks around for the Mighty Kamina when he turns to a vet, "Excuse me, lad. Where can I find the fella named, Kamina?" he says in an Irish voice.
"He with his girlfriend & little brother are at the pool." the vet says to the man.
"Thanks, fella." the man says with a pat to the vet's back & heads out over to the pool. For he has heard of the Mighty Kamina before & wants to meet him. But this tall, 6 ft, muscular Irish man is infact part of the WWE. He is well known world wide. He is Stefan Farrell- aka Sheamus!
New guest/ a new pal Sheamus
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:16 am

O3O Simon looked out to see Kamina being chased by their dog Diesel. He couldnt help himself but to giggle & laugh. "Hehehe big brother Kamina's being funny." X3 he said. Meanwhile, in the pool, Kamina continued to swim toward's the pool's end to get out & away from Diesel! "Babe, your dog's gone Bonansa!" >3< he cried out.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:20 am

Yoko giggled as she hears Kamina when someone catches her eyes as she turns her head to see this person, Sheamus! O.O
Sheamus had seen the pool with a grin. He smirks when he see Kamina & walks on over.
"Babe, someone's coming." Yoko says, pointing. O.O
Deisel stopped chasing Kamina & turned to see the new guest.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:27 am

O.O Simon had soon looked up to see Sheamus as well. Lifting his head up from where he was laying. "Who is it big sis?" he asked.
O.O Kamina also looked up to see Sheamus approaching. He didnt look recognizable at first but eventually got out of the pool with a towel to get a closer look. "Who could this be?" O.o he said to himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:31 am

O.O "Hm, let me see." Yoko says as she gets up & walks over to Sheamus.
"Excuse me, sir. Are you lost?" O.o
"Nah, I've actually come to see the Mighty Kamina, if you don't mind."
"& may I ask who's calling?"
"Well, if you've heard of the WWE, then you may have heard of Sheamus, wich is me?" Wink
O.O "Sheamus? Now that kinda does sound familiar." Yoko says as she's heard of Sheamus now, turning to Kamina, "Oh honey! Sheamus is here to see ya!" she says, fully remembering seeing Sheamus on the TV with a giggle. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:35 am

"Sheamus huh?....Hmmm....." =/ Kamina soon said in repsonse as he himself tried to see if the name could ring a bell in his own head. At first he didnt have any luck but after hearing he was a wrestler, that changed in an instant! His eyes widened in realization! "Get out! Stephen Farrell? The WWE wrestler?" >X3 He said upon his approach while drying off with a towel.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:14 am

"The one & only, fella." Sheamus says with a chuckle.
"Well, come on in, come on in." Yoko says, opening the gate to let the Celtic Warrior in.
"Thanks." Sheamus says as he sees Kamina dries off & waits to shake his heand, "You must be the all mighty Kamina, huh?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 3:26 am

"Hmhm, thats me alright. The soon-to-be mayor of Kamina City, at your service." >;3 Kamina said with a wink while shaking Sheamus's hand & drying off at the same time. "So what brings ya out here? Hmhm, am I getting fans now these days?" X3 he asked. But soon enough Sheamus got a light tug on his pants. As he would look down, he saw Simon. "Hi Mr.Sheamus." =3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 5:39 am

"Yeah, what brings you here to John Hammond's Island?" Yoko says. =3
"You see, I'm looking for some good dinosaurs who LOVES to fight like I do. & I'm looking for some good strong ones too." Sheamus says as he feels Simon tugging at his leg, looking down, "Hmhm, hello there little fella." he says with a chuckle, rubbing Simon's head.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 1:53 pm

"Hmhmm, is that so? Well you may have come to the right place." >;3 Kamina soon replied with a wink before turning to introduce hid girlfriend. "You already met my super hot girlfriend. This is Yoko Ritona, or Doc Ritona at her office." ;3
"& Im Simon." ^3^ Simon then replied while standing beside Sheamus & Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 2:23 pm

"Nice to meet ya." Sheamus says, shaking Yoko & Simon's hand.
"Pleasure's all mine. I can probablly help you pick out a dinosaur of your liking." Yoko says. Wink
"That'd be great."
Yoko looks on, "I can always wait until we're done swimming if you don't mind of course." she says.. ;3
"That's fine, ma'am." Sheamus says, then turns to Kamina, "I came to look for you to see how 'Mighty' you are. You feel like arm wrestling the Great White, fella?" he asks. >=)
O_O "Oh dear." Yoko says. XD
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 4:40 pm

O3O Simon was also caught by surprise when he heard this. He turned to see his big sister beginning to laugh a little but turned to see what Kamina's reaction would be. & of course, as expected from him, he gave an expression that definitely told Sheamus what he was thinking. "So.....The Great White wants a little show from the Mighty Kamina, eh? Is that a challenge, ol' timer?" >B) he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 7:23 pm

"Ol' timer! Fella, I REALLY don't think you should call me an ol' timer." Sheamus says with his arms crossed. >B)
"Honey, I'd listen to him." Yoko says, giggling. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:13 pm

"Bub, I'll be callin' ya what I wish- Ol' Timer. 'Round here, I make the big shots. Wherever I go, I bring with me the spirit of true manhood! When they talk about the legend of Team Dai Gurren & true braveery & manly hood, there talkin' about ME- The Mighty Kamina!" >Cool Kamina then cried out with a single hand being thrown in the air & with a finger pointing upwards! Or otherwise known as his signature stance.
O3O Simon meanwhile looked on with widened eyes when Kamina did this. He turned to his big sister with the same expression on his face. "Where does big bro get his conficence?" O3o he asked- the riddle of all riddles.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 8:22 pm

O.O Sheamus turns to Yoko, "He's not serious, is he?"
"Unfortunatlly, yes he is." <X3 Yoko says, nodding as she heard Simon, "Even I can't answer that." <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 9:59 pm

Kamina meanwhile merely chuckled at their expressions as he began to dry himself further with his towel. >X3
But Simon himself soon wanted to ask him the same question. "big bro? Where do you get such confidence?" =3 he asked with inspiration.
"Haha, where do I get it? Why, I get it right from in here." >;3 Kamina replied, beating his chest with a single fist.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:07 pm

"Are you confident enough to beat me in the arm wrestling contest, fella?" Sheamus says with a beat of his fist on his own chest as well. >B)
O.O "Oh dear." Yoko says, giggling. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 11:18 pm

"Hey, does Anikin turn to the dark side? Course I am, bub! My confidence has gotten me as far as facin' a knock-off version of ol' Doc Doom!" >B) Kamina replied.
"Ummm......Who's Anikin? O3o Simon replied with a tilt of his head & scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:13 am

O.O "Who's Doc Doom?" Sheamus asks ashe's never heard of Doom before.
Yoko just shakes her head, looking at Sheamus, "Don't ask." <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 5:40 am

"Only the biggest, baddest goon around! Hmhm yeah we had a little trouble yesterday but hey, we got through it before it even began." ;3 Kamina said while drying off.
"He was really scary." <8( Simon soon said as well with a small shiver.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:19 pm

Yoko turned to Simon as she sees his face & kneels down to comfort him. <=3
"Oh." Sheamus says as he turns to Kamina, "So, you ready?" >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 8:23 pm

Seeing his big sister comforting him, Simon soon smiled at Yoko & eventually felt better. <=3
"Hmhm, sure. Whenever you are." >X3 Kamina replied after drying himself off with the towel.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:07 pm

With a nod, Sheamus readied himself to a seat & pulled a table out & sat in it with his arm up. >B)
O.O Yoko watched as she turned to Kamina, "You sure about this? I heard he lifted a 400 pound Big Show like nothing." she says. >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 10:10 pm

"Yeah, Im sure. Aint no one comin' here & start makin' me a pip squeak! I never turn back from a challenge." Thats how I role." >;3 he replied to Yoko before he himself got himself comfortable on a chair & placed his own arm out as well. >=3
Simon meanwhile got himself a chair to sit down & watch. Wondering what they would do. O.O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:32 am

Sheamus chuckles as he grabbed Kamina's hand, ready to push, "Ready?" >B)
Yoko watches with Simon. O.O
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal Empty

Back to top Go down

New guest/ a new pal
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next