Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guest/ a new pal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:59 pm

O.O Yoko giggles & nods in agreement to Simon, "Hehehehe, yup he is." X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 pm

"You may have beaten me in arm wrestling, but-" Kamina soon went to say before drawing something from behind his massive cape & behind his back. The sound of sharp metal being moved could suddenly be heard & before long, he was holding his massive katana in his hands! "I'd like ta see ya out-sword me, bub!" >83 he replied, with glasses & cape & everything on him!
New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 GurrenLagann3
O3O Simon simply didnt know what to think of this moment. He stood there puzzled & tilting his head while wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:31 pm

O_O "Woah! Woah there, fella! I'm a brawler, not a sword fighter." Sheamus says with his hands up, chuckling. <X)
O3O Yoko giggles as she sees this. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 6:40 pm

"Uh huh. Thats what I thought." >=3 Kamina replied when he placed his sword back in it's sheath. But soon enough, Simon came rushing in with one of his foam swords he plays in the pool with.
"I'll fight you, big bro!" >=3 he said with his own foam sword in his hand & waving it about.
O3O "Haha, you got alot of energy bro." X3 Kamina replied
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:01 pm

O.O Yoko & Sheamus sees this & just shakes their heads at Simon & Kamina. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 9:21 pm

"No more chit chat! I challenge you! Fight me! Hiyah!" >83 Simon soon cried when he charged forth to start striking him with the foam sword!
O3O "Ow, hey, hey watch it there bro!" >X3 Kamina said as he tried to block him with his hand.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:01 pm

"Hehehehe, you'd better run, honey. He'll beat you up if you're not carefull." >X3 Yoko says, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 10:22 pm

"Yeah!" >83 Simon soon said with his big sister with a giggle as he swung his foam sword around.
"Oho, is that so?" Kamina then replied as he to grabbed his own foam sword to play with Simon. "Lets see you at work lil' bro!" >=3 he then said.
O3O "ON GUARD!!" >83 Simon then cried & thus, the two boys started to "sword fight" with one another!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:49 am

Yoko giggles as she watches the 2 boys play sword fight. <X3
Sheamus just chuckles & sits down on a nearby bench & watches.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 12:57 am

The two boys swung their foam swords at one another, "sword fighting" with one another. At the same time, Kamina began to show his own skills but fought lightly against Yoko's baby brother. But at the same time, Simon fought like crazy & swung his sword all over the place!
O3O "Whoa, whoa, bro! S-Slow down!" X3 Kamina tried to say, seeing Simon was pushing him more & more towards the edge of the pool!
"Take that! & that!! Slay the evil dragon!!!" >83 Simon shouted as he swung & struck on & on!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:22 am

Sheamus chuckles & gets up, "Ya want me to help you there, little man>" he asks. >;3
O.O "Oh no." Yoko says, seeing this, having a good idea of what Sheamus might do. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:27 am

"Nuh uh! I need no help! Im a big boy!" >X3 Simon soon said back to Sheamus before he went back to sword fight with Kamina again!
"Yeah we'll see how big you are, ya little-" >=3 Kamina soon went to say before he found himself loosing his balance! He looked behind him & saw himself about to fall over the edge of the pool! O3O "W-Whoa, WHOA!" he cried!
"Hehehe, down with the giant!" >X3 Simon then cried & soon, he shoved Kamina right off the ledge, making him fall in the pool!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:04 am

O.O Sheamus sees this & laughs as Simon did this. XD
"TIMBER!" XD Yoko shouted as Kamina went down in the pool.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:27 am

Kamina made a tremendous splash in the water! He rose back up to shake off the water once more! But suddenly, he found Diesel on top of him once more! O3O ">Ack!< "Phlegh!< G-Get off me, will ya?" >3< He said to him.
Meanwhile, Simon, giggling after he pushed Kamina off, turned to Yoko while jumping for victory infront of her. "I did it sis! I beat the giant!" 83 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:42 am

Deisel had jumped in the water & began licking Kamina on the face again. X3
"Hmhmhm, I see." Yoko says, giggling still.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:44 am

"Did ya see me how I threw that big mean giant off the cliff? Im big, strong & brave!" >X3 Simon soon said to Yoko giggling with his arms flexing as best they could.
"Who are you calling giant?!" >=3 Kamina cried from the pool while he tried to get Diesel off of him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:26 am

"You sure did, You're Jack & destroyed the giant from the beanstalk." >X3 Yoko says to tease Kamina.
Deisel still licks Kamina on the face. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:29 am

O3O "Heeeeeey!" >=3 Kamina then said from the pool while turning to Diesel! "I said DOWN!" >83 he growled to him while trying to push him off.
Simon meanwhile giggled at Yoko's remark. "Hehehe. Yay! Ooh! Do I get the pretty hard girl who plays nice music? Like Mickey did?" 83 Simon then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:38 am

O3O Deisel lowered his head in submission & got off of Kamina, swimming away from him. <83
"Hehehehe, yup. That's it." Yoko says with a wink ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 4:42 am

But suddenly, Kamina soon got ontop of Diesel before he swam off! Just like he himself did t Kamina! "AHA! Gotcha now!" >X3 he said.
"Yaaaaay!" X3 Simon soon said before giving Yoko a big hug. "Hehehe, if big bro is the mean giant then your the pretty harp girl." <X3 he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:15 am

O3O Deisel growled playfully as Kamina jumped on him. >X3
Yoko giggled & rubbed Simon's head. <=3
Sheamus smiles as he sits there. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:17 am

"Thats right have a taste of your own medicine!" >X3 Kamina soon said to Diesel while swimming toward the end of the pool with the dog under neath him.
Simon meanwhile soon got all cuddly with Yoko as he hugged her tightly, Smiling while she petted & rubbed his hair. <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:26 am

Deisel still growled playefully as he tried to get Kamina off of him. >X3
Yoko smiles as she watches Kamina playing with Deisel. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 5:29 am

O3O "Oh no! The evil giant has Diesel!" <83 Simon cried from Yoko's arms & soon rushed towards the pool with the super soaker! "I'll save you Diesel!!! Take this, giant!!!" >83 he then cried, firing his squirt gun at Kamina & shooting him off Diesel!
O3O ">Ack< >Phlegh!< "Simon!!!" >X3 Kamina cried while trying to defend himself from the water.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 2:36 pm

O_O Yoko & Sheamus laugh a bit when they see Simon squirting Kamina with the super soaker. <XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guest/ a new pal
Page 3 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 18  Next