Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New guest/ a new pal

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 2:57 am

With a nod, Kamina soon gripped Sheamus's own hand as well. "Ready." >B) he said to him.
"What are they gonna do, big sis? Arm wrestle?" O.O Simon soon asked Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:06 am

O.O "Seems ike it." Yoko says.
"Go!" Sheamus says & begins pushing, trying to pin Kamina's hand down. >=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:09 am

Before long, both men had tried to pin one another & their arm's down! Kamina began to push with his strength as Sheamus did as well! >=)
"C'mon big bro! You can do it!" =3 Simon began to cry & cheer
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 am

Sheamus puts all his strength in his push as he & Kamina arm wrestle. >=)
Yoko giggles as she watches on at the wrestler & her boyfriend. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:35 am

Kamina begins to use a little more of his strength to push Sheamus's arm back! But soon, his own arm is slowly being pushed by Sheamus as he tries to fight back! >=P
"Nooooo, come on big bro!" <83 Simon then began to cheer!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:27 am

Sheamus began to push Kamina's hand down, slowly. Kamina can certainlly feel the strength coming from Sheamus's arm. >=)
"Hehe, watch this." >;3 Yoko quietlly whispered to Simon, "Come on, Sheamus!" she says to tease Kamina! >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:38 am

O_O Simon went extremely wide eyed when he heard Yoko say this! Epsecially Kamina!
"Nooooo, sis! Why are you ot cheering for big bro?" <83 he said.
"WWWWHAT?!?!" >83 Kamina then cried & all of the sudden, as Sheamus would feel for himself, he suddenly had a boost of strength himself & began tp push his arm back more! "MY GIRLFRIEND IS NEVER GOING TO SIDE AGAINST ME- THE MIGHTY KAMINA!!!" >83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:46 am

O_O "Egad!" Sheamus says as he pushed on with all his strength when Kamina does this! >8P
"Hehehe, I'm only joking, honey. Of course I would side with you & I am. Just wanted to see your reaction." she says. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:51 am

"Hmmmmph! Lousy, no good, nut case, I outta-!" >83 Kamina soon began to grumble to himself with a nerve on his head being shown! Pushing on with all his strength!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:01 am

O3O "Hey! I'm not a lousy good for nothing!" >83 Yoko says to Kamina with the glare in her eyes!
Sheamus pushes harder, soon beginning to bring Kamina's arm down! >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 6:04 am

"Dont you patronize me, woman!! Im in the middle of something!!!" >83 Kamina said back to her! Pushing back once again with the same boost of strength he had before & beginning to bring Sheamus's arm down!
"Guuuuuuys, dont fight." <83 little Simon soon said to the two.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 3:03 pm

"Yeah, but you called me a lousy good for nothing! That hurts deep!" <83 Yoko says to Kamina.
Sheamus shakes his head & pushes on. >X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:27 pm

">Sigh< Ohhh.....Im sorry babe." <=3 Kamina soon said to Yoko after hearing her expression. He then turned to Sheamus with a smirk. "Watch & learn, bub. Im the master at multi-tasking." >;3 He said while pushing his arm on & thus turned to Yoko once more to kiss her to say he was sorry even more.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:08 pm

O.O "Impressive." Sheamus says as he sees yoko & Kamina kissing as he pushes on, trying to pin his arm down.
Yoko smiles & returns the kiss to Kamina. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:11 pm

Smiling while he kissed his girlfriend, Kamina continued to push Sheamus's arm with his own! The two seemed to be at a stale-mate! Both arms looking like they have not moved from where they were! They seemed equally matched! "The love from my super hot babe gives me strength!" he then said.X3
"Ohhhhhh Come on big bro!" <83 Simon continued to cheer!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 7:44 pm

Pretty soon, Sheamus's strength begins to pull through as he actually begins to move Kamina's hand slowlly to the table, pinning him down!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:26 pm

O3O "Ahhhh C-C'mon!" >=P Kamina soon said & growled while trying to push back. He put up a decent fight. The most Sheamus has had in a long time. Even though Kamina may not have been a wrestler, he was a very strong individual. But even he cant win all the time & finally....He was beat! O3O "Ah-! Darn it!" >3< He soon said & finally releasing his hand.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

"Well, it looks like I won, fella." >=) Sheamus says with his arms crossed after beating Kamina in the arm wrestling contest.
O3O "Awww. My Kamina lost." Yoko says. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:43 pm

"Ahhhh you were just lucky I was swimming." >3> Kamina soon said to Sheamus.
"Awwww but big bro never looses." <83 Simon said with Yoko when Kamina patted his head.
">Sigh< Well.....Not today, bro." <=3 he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:07 pm

"Hey, yo're pretty strong, fella. I'll give ya credti on that." Sheamus says with a wink to Kamina. Wink
"Yay, Sheamus says you're strong." Yoko says, hugging her boyfriend. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:09 pm

"Hmhm thanks." Kamina soon said when Yoko gave him a hug. With a smile, he hugged her back. "Hmhm, of course, I had to have been strong to take down that good for nothin' Doombot!" >X3 he said.
"Hehe, yeah, big bro REALLY strong!" X3 Simon said with him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:34 pm

"& to correct you Yoko. The Big Show isn't 400 lbs, he's 500, but I lifted him up on my shoulders with little trouble." Sheamus says. Wink
O.O "Woah!" Yoko says in suprise.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 pm

"Hey, hey, hey now. Dont start braggin' & showin' off with tales because you won! Haha, thats my job!" >X3 Kamina said before he got up from where he sat to get himself something to drink.
Simon meanwhile sat next to Yoko & Sheamus as he heard his story. "Wooooow." O3O he said in response.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:51 am

"It's also my job as well." >=3 Sheamus says as he hears Kamina with his arms crossed.
Yoko giggles as Kamina says this. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 2:58 am

O3O "Well then there can only be one then!" >=3 Kamina said with his own arms crossed as well!
"Uh oh. Big bro's in another one of his mood swings." X3 Simon soon said to Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New guest/ a new pal   New guest/ a new pal - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

New guest/ a new pal
Page 2 of 18Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next