Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something stirring in the kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Something stirring in the kingdom Empty
PostSubject: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 3:47 am

The kingdom of Doomstadt, in the small European country of Latveria. Here, peace is in order by the rule of one, Curt Von Doom. With a beutifull landscape of Doom Lake to the east, & the massive castle, named Castle Doom, close by.
Something stirring in the kingdom 86665-110314-castle-doom
He is the king here, but he isn't here at the moment as he is in the Latverian Embassy of NYC. However, that doesn't mean the city isn't left unprotected. Inside the castle lies a person that has been left in charge of keeping an eye on the city, a woman. Beside her is her personal pet, a Coelophysis named Watcher. The dinosaur twitches his head back & forth, serveying the city with the woman. This woman is infact another loyal servant of Doctor Doom, himself. A woman that goes by the name, of Lucia Von Bardas!
Something stirring in the kingdom Lucia_10
Lucia watches over the city with Watcher, seeing the citizens going on with their normal lives. Unaware that something might happen today at the peacefull kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 10:52 pm

Peace & prosperity ruled over all the kingdom of Doomstadt, Latveria. The weather was fair & at it's most wonderful. Just above 80 degrees Fahrenheit. It was perfect & ideal weather for many activities throughout the land. The citizens & peasants all carried about their normal deeds & business. The farmers worked in the vast crop fields & meadows to plant & pick crops for food & goods. The towns people carried on while many people walked about in the town squares, the markets & many more areas throughout the city. Stationed around the land were patrols & battalions. The royal guards of Latveria. Soldiers who were the police force of the land. They made sure the citizens upheld the laws of Latveria. They were stationed in the city, throughout the castle & even as far as the city borders. For now, everyone & everything was at peace. But they were unaware of the events that would soon transpire from this point onward. However, today was a very busy occasion. As Lucia Von Bardas would soon be reminded herself. In the castle, a single guard marched to the room where she was in & gave her a bow & a salute of arms. He had important news from the other patrols. "Madame, I bring urgent news from our communications & a reminder for you. We are expecting a diplomatic visit from the representatives of the Central European Empire." he said to her.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:36 pm

Along Comes the Croc

In the distance, a man riding a horse emerges from the nearby woods, heading towards the town of Doomstadt. In his eyes is the look of fear and his right arm is limp, blood running down the torn appendage. His horse continues to gallop towards the town at break-neck speed. Within a few more seconds, he and his horse arrive at the town, with his condition frightening the nearby people. "Run, flee..it is coming, it comes atop a savage beast" yells the man.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:44 pm

Lucia Von Bardas looked out over the kingdom when she heard the soilder coming up & telling her of the arrival of someone from the Central European Empire. He turned to the guard, "Any ideas on who it is?" she asks the guard, unaware of the riding man that came from the woods in need of help.
------------------------------------------------------------
Outside, a guard had heard the man & runs up to him, seeing he is injured. Then he heard what he said, "I do not understand you sir. What beast?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:54 pm

"He has my scent...if I were you, I would run and leave this place" says the man before he coughs up a small amount of blood. "None of you are safe, there is no greater danger than this thing and the beast he rides" he says to the town's people. From the woodlands, unseen by anyone of the town, a large theropod watches the man on the horse; releasing a long snort from its nostrils. And sitting on the back of the predator is a cloaked being holding onto the base of the dinosaur's neck with only one hand. "Tick...tock...tick...tock, here comes the croc" says the being with a menacingly deep voice.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:02 am

"Yes Madame. The letter we received confirms that the representative is the Prime Minister of Devolstadt & commander of their armed forces, Commander Cornelius "Claw." He is expected to arrive within the hour, madame." The soldier soon said to Von Bardas
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A second guard was standing close to the other soldier. Hearing this from the injured man! Upon hearing this, he wasted no time! "Alert the posts! Be on your guard!" he said to the other solder before marching off to alert more men & to provide the man with medical attention. "Do not dear sir. No beast shall get past our walls with ease." another guard said with a mighty spear tipped rod within his hand. With a single tap on the ground, the spear suddenly electrified near the sharp tip! A useful technological defense weapon commonly used in the armed forces. "You are safe within our borders."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:19 am

"I see. Is that all, solider?" Lucia asks the guard with her hands behind her back,looking on with her Coelophysis standing behind her.
--------------------------------------------
Indeed, sir. No mere intruder shall not enter the land of our master." the 1st guard says to the down man with the same type of sphere in his hands.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:26 am

"Yes, Madame. That is all. What are your commands?" the soldier soon asked Von Bardas. While remaining still in the typical position of a Latverian soldier. He awaited further command from his superior.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:47 am

"You take me as a fool, I kid you not, everyone is in danger" he says to the solider. "I don't know of your master, but no mere firearms can harm this being or the creature he rides on". Then, the theropod charges out of the woods, gaining speed very rapidly and it roars loudly. The man turns in fright, but he has little time to react. The theropod's jaws clamp down on him and his horse, lifting them off the ground with hardly any effort. The people of the town run and hide inside nearby buildings as this happens. The horse yells in pain and flails its legs trying to escape, but the theropod shakes them in its jaws before flinging them to the concrete. The horse's body falls on top of the man who is not only injured greatly, but now has the animal's heavy body sitting on top of his waist. The theropod growls at him and lets out a short roar before standing still, looking at the horse and the man. The being leans up and stares at the man, not saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:19 am

Seeing this sudden & gruesome sight, one of the soldiers suddenly begin to prepare himself for defense! He holds his electrifying spear at this mysterious man & it's dinosaur as it's sharp tip electrifies from the energy being outputted from within it's circuitry! A few more soldiers, drawn in by the commotion, arrive on the scene as well! "You there! Halt! By Latverian law, you are to identify yourself!" one of them ordered & shouted!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:23 am

"Prepare for Commander Claw's arrival." Lucia says when she hears the commotion going on outside, "What is going on out there?!" she says & rushes to the window to see what was happening & saw the mysterious man & his dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:32 am

With a salute, the soldier soon went on to carry out his orders. Until another soldier had arrived on the scene, with a small battalion of other guards to help with the sudden occurrence. "Madame Von Barbas! We have an situation outside the gates! A outsider has come & is threatening our border patrol!"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:43 am

The dinosaur, which is a Carnotaurus named Genghis Khan, becomes more aggressive and starts growling and showing its teeth. "Do not come between a Carno and his prey" says the mystery being as he dismounts the theropod. "And as for your orders to identify myself, I take no orders from human scum...you have no rule over me". "Now...unless you want my pet to rampage through your town, I suggest you lower your weapons, now"!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:51 am

"See to it that it is taken care of! I shall follow you shortlly." Lucia says to the soldier & walks off for a bit to prepare herself for the arrival of Cornelius Claw.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:55 am

The soldiers stood fast! Now mounted & armed with both spears & fire arms! The aimed for both this mysterious man & it's dinosaur! "Listen well outsider! You stand upon Latverian soil! The soil that belongs to our sovereign ruler, Curt Von Doom! You will uphold the law of this land1 The word of Von Doom is law! We will not be intimidated by your threats! Stand down & come quietly or we will use force to bring your dinosaur down!" the soldier had soon stated back! As the other soldiers stand close together, ready to receive their next order if necessary! Seeing the display of Genghis Khan, the soldiers begin readying themselves for defense, pointing the tip of their spears & their fire arms at the dinosaur should it attack! But they are unaware that Lucia Von Bardas may very well be on her way to deal with this situation herself. But at the same time, unaware of the coming arrival of the representatives of the Central European Empire.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:10 am

The being and his Carnotaurus stand their ground, but the solider are in for a few surprises. "I have been through far worse situations than this and do you really think your pathetic cattle prods are gonna stop a fully grown Carnotaurus" asks the being. "And besides, who says that its just him you have to be worried about" says the being grabbing his cloak. He then pulls it off of him and reveals a monstrosity, saliva falling from his reptilian teeth...he is; Killer Croc!
Something stirring in the kingdom Killer_Croc_by_ZippingMeteor
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 am

Soon, after dealing with preparations of the arrival of the reerasentatives of the Central European Empire, she heads out to see what is all the commoton is about & deal with the situation.
------------------
Meanwhile, in the highest towers of the castle that veiws over the city, lies another being. One that is recognizable to everyone in the kingdom. He looks on with menacing eyes though a similar object- a metal mask! This was the king, Doctor Doom, himself......or was it? This was infact another diguised Doombot to look, act, speak, & move like the real thing, just like the same one that went to John Hammond's Island before. "Doom" keeps himself hidden from veiw, looking on at the being, who was Killer Croc, with menacing eyes, staring at the situation. Only Lucia knows this is only a Doombot & knows the king is in NYC. But the other guards & citizens beleive it's the real thing. He thinks of going out there & dealing with the situation himself, but only waits to see what his servant, Lucia Von Bardas, does first.
Something stirring in the kingdom Doom_s10
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 am

The soldiers growled to themselves for a moment! Oh if only they had the chance to show this outsider the true nature of their weaponry! Some of them even chuckled to themselves from Killer Croc's comment! "Do you hear that men? We hold CATTLE prods!" one said laughing in mockery! But one soldier in particular stood firm before the monstrous man. He placed the tip of the spear down on the ground as the sharp tipped zapped the rock & dirt underneath him. "We will not stand for your insults & mockery, outsider! Now we command you to-!" he went to say but before long, the men had finally had their first glimpse at Killer Croc! Many of them hesitated but only a moment. But not all of them. They remained firm. Even at Croc's monstrous appearance.
"What IS that thing? Its not human!" one began to whisper.
"Be silent, man! We will remain firm & unmoved!We are Latverians! We will remain until we are told to do otherwise!" the other soon whispered back!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 am

Killer Croc gives a toothy grin before he says to the soliders "If you insist on this worthless standoff, then allow me to introduce my other companion". Croc then roars violently into the air, flexing his monstrous body as he does this. Everyone stands silent for a couple of seconds before a roar in the distance puts everyone but Croc and Genghis Khan on edge. Then, from between two buildings, another theropod lunges out of nowhere and lands between the group of soldiers and Genghis Khan. Croc stands confident and he says to them "Meet; Agro my other pet". "Now then, I can control Genghis Khan, but I can only control Agro for so long". "So, unless you want the three of us to tear you apart, I will only say this one last time...drop your weapons" yells Croc. Agro and Genghis Khan snarl and growl at the men, more than ready for a fight.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:48 am

"They only take orders from me." Said Lucia Von Bardas as she approaches as the soldiers & guards make a path for her as she stands in front of Genghis Khan, Agro, & Croc, "What is the meaning of this tresspassing?! You are disturbing the peacefull streets of our empire!" she says with her arms crossed. She wasn't scared, nor intiminated by Killer Croc's appearance.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:19 am

The soldiers stood their ground as best they could against this new threat before them! But this did not stop them from preparing to open fire upon all three of them should things get out of hand! But the sudden appearance of Lucia Von Bardas immediately got their attention! In an instant, they made way for her, forming two single filed lines to form pathway for Von Bardas. They said not another word & threw their arms & fists in the air in the form of saluting arms!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

Croc was surprised to see a woman approach the scene, but soon figured out that she was one of the commanding officers of the soldiers. "My, my...look at what we have here Agro" says Croc. Agro looks at Lucia with a threatening glare, teeth bared and dripping with saliva. "It would appear that I finally have someone with authority to treat with me". "And as for your question about my trespassing, I was hunting that fool there who had been spying on me" says Croc pointing to the man who is pinned under the dead horse.

Last edited by John Hammond on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:22 pm

Lucia had heard Croc's reason for tresspassing, she looked at the man that was pinned under the dead horse & looked back at Croc, "Spying? He looks like as if you were hunting him for no reason whatsoever." she says with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:32 pm

"Believe me human, if I was hunting this man, he wouldn't have gotten this far" says Croc. "Now then, can you tell your men to lower their weapons before me and my pets lose our patience...there shouldn't be no more bloodshed, which I believe you understand". "But if you do want bloodshed, then we three can suffice" says Croc with the dinosaurs looking around at the men with increased aggression.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:03 pm

Then soldiers meanwhile did nothing. They remained where they were upon Von Bardas's arrival. Standing in single filed lines to create a pathway for their superior. With their arms held high in a salute of arms. But they turned to Von Bardas once more to hear further commands. For they did not trust the words of Croc so lightly. Oh how the outsider had the nerve to address to imperial guards in such a manner most of them thought. But they remained motionless & unmoved. Even by the increased aggression of these killer dinosaurs. They would not be intimidated so easily. But they kept their weapons low nevertheless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom Empty

Back to top Go down

Something stirring in the kingdom
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: