Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something stirring in the kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:10 pm

"How dare you bring such treachary to the land?! Such threats will only get you in trouble with the master!" Lucia says with her finger pointed at Croc, knowing that she is right.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:51 pm

"You dare point a finger at me, human" yells Croc. "This may be your land...but you are the ones who are making and my creatures increasingly agitated". "And do you not know death when you see it, filthy humans" asks Croc. "No human can kill me...I have power that none of you can ever possess". Genghis Khan snarls and snaps his jaws at the soliders, warning them to not move an inch. Agro then roars loudly into the air before directing his roar at the people. "You see, my pets grow very impatient...so I will make you a deal" says Croc. "If you tell your men to lower their weapons, then I will calm my beasts down and then we can get somewhere...otherwise, things will not be solved here".
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:59 pm

The soldiers did more then remain still. They remained unmoved. Unshaken by this display of aggression. Cros was a fool to think that they would be taken as cowards before him & his dinosaurs. But Genghis Khan, the Carnotaur, made a fatal mistake & misjudgement. Teh soldiers stood back with with their spears kept sharply pointing at the dinosaurs while the tips surged with electrical power. They would not hesitate to make their move & put the dinosaur down in self defense & even they had more then enough power behind them to do so. So now, it was a matter of who would loose their patience first- the soldiers or the dinosaurs! But they did not attack yet. They awaited for Von Bardas's word & her word alone.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:04 pm

Lucia heard what Croc said & saw both his dinosaurs & the soldiers getting impatient with one another. But she raises her hand, as an order to tell them to lower their weapons as she'll take care of things here. Without saying a word, she places her hand behind her back & looks at Croc, hoping he would do the same by calling his dinosaurs back.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:13 pm

Croc gives a toothy grin before he says "Let me be honest, if you were a man and you gave that order for your men to lower their weapons while my dinosaurs are around me, I would have tricked you and have them rip these men apart". "However, being as you are a woman with leadership skills, I will uphold my end of the deal". He turns to his dinosaurs before he says to them "Stay down" and the two theropods lower their bodies down. They do remain in a position to lunge if things get nasty, but they follow Croc's command, showing their loyalty and respect for him. Croc then turns back to Lucia and asks "Now then, what would you like to do now, human"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:29 pm

"I could take you to the king & let him decide your fate, however. I'm in a good mood to do such a thing. I'll make you a deal, monster. If a dinosaur in my ranks can beat one of your pathetic dinosaurs, then the human is yours & you leave the kingdom. If mine wins, your fate will be sealed to the king & your dinosaurs will be confiscated. That is my only offer, take it, or leave it. The choice is yours." Lucia says with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Croc looks at the man, seeing that he is too injured to last that long. He looks back at Lucia, but only turning his eyes in her direction. "The human isn't going anywhere for two reasons" says Croc. "Firstly, his injuries are too great for him to move on his own and two...". Croc turns to Agro and Genghis Khan and yells "Feast"! The theropods growl before they lunge at the man pinned under the horse. The man screams in pain as the dinosaurs grab him and have a tug of war against one another. Then, the man splits in two, with Agro getting the better half, but neither of them care as they both get a meal. Croc then turns back to Lucia and says "With that problem solved, I will change your deal slightly". "I smell a fair collection of dinosaur scents coming from around here, so if my dinosaur wins, I take one of your dinosaurs of my choice...but I will be fair and not take any of your own possession".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:19 am

Lucia looks on with a very evil grin, knowing she likes the idea. She knows he can't win as all of her dinosaurs are her prized possesions as her master gave them to her when she first became Prime Minister for all her services to Doom. "Very well, monster. You have your deal. But I'm letting you know right now that you won't have a chance." she says, grinning.
Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 Lucia_12
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:36 am

"That remains to be seen, human female" says Croc. "You lead the way, humans...we will follow". The theropod dinosaurs walk up to each side of Croc. "Whenever your ready" says Croc to Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 12:44 am

"Very well." Lucia says as she turns to a soldier, "Remind me of when Claw arrives in the countries borders." she says before she turns to lead Croc & his donosaurs to the colloseum wich was right behind the massive castle.
----------------------------------
Inside, "Doom" continued to keep his eyes on Croc, scanning him quietlly with his robot eye. He says, nor does nothing as he watches, waiting to come down when things started to get out of hand. But for now, he keeps watch from a safe distance.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:08 am

As Croc and his dinosaurs follow Lucia and the soldiers, one of the soldiers gets too close to Agro, who responds with a short roar, scaring the man into moving away from him. As Agro turns his head back in front, Croc pets him on his head, showing a strong bond between the two. Genghis Khan nudges up against Croc, who also recieves a pet before they arrive at the colosseum.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 2:33 am

"Uh-! M-Madame. About Commander Cornelius." The same soldier had soon replied to Von Bardas. While he & the rest of the soldiers follow close behind the colosseum, he stood close to Von Bardas to inform her the latets update he had received of the arrival of the representatives of Devoltstadt. "We received word from our communications....Madame, we believe "Claw" & his representatives should be hear any minute." he surprisingly said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:00 am

As Lucia lead the soldiers, Croc, & the 2 theropods to the colloseum, she goes wide eyed, turning to the soldier, O.O "Then why didn't you tell me he was minutes from arriving?! Ayeayayaya! Ok ok, make sure you bring him at the colleseum when he gets here, understood?" she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:15 am

"Y-Yes of course-" the soldier went to say before another guard swiftly approached as well. "Sir! Urgent news from the front!" he said.
"You may speak." the other said in response.
"Sir, Madame.....They're here."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A Diplomatic visit

Indeed, the words of the guards spoke true. For at that very moment & unseen as of yet, something was indeed heading their way. Heading straight for Latveria & traveling on in the forests along the road. & it's sound could nearly be heard for miles around. A constant & repeating noise that echoed for miles- The sound of marching. The sound of heavy boots stomping & marching along the road toward Latveria.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 3:51 am

"Already?!" Lucia says as she comes to a stop & hears the distant sound of marching, knowing who is coming exactlly, "We'll have to delay th match until I'm done with "Claw," you. Do NOT let this monster out of your sight." she says & leaves to go meet with the arrival of the Devoldstadt soldiers.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:49 am

Croc catches a new scent...someone is watching him. He doesn't know where or who it is, but he smells the scent of a man...however, it doesn't smell completely human. Croc breathes in deeply before looking towards the castle, knowing the smell is coming from there.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 4:57 am

With a nod, the soldiers soon remained where they were. They completely remained frozen. Standing their guard & keeping a close eye on Killer Croc & his dinosaurs. They kept their weapons close to them but did not use them. They said nothing nor did nothing. They remained as still as a stone until told otherwise.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Outside the city walls & it's border, the sound of marching feet could be heard throughout the surrounding forests. Indicating the approach of several men. Indeed, this was exactly as Von Bardas had thought. For even now, as they spoke, a battalion of soldiers, all uniformed in black suits & armed with personal fire arms, are marching along the road that leads to Doomstadt. For these very soldiers are part of the vast armed forces a much larger, neighboring country that nearly borders Latveria. A single nation that single handedly brought defeat to the Russians & even the Chinese! A nation known to the world as the Central European Empire. This on coming group of soldiers in particular have marched from the capital of their nation, Devoltstadt. For they have come to Latveria solely for he business of diplomacy. They marched along the road in unison. Each step with the sound of thunder as their boots slammed & marched against the rocky ground. Like a group deathless men who never tired. Who never needed to sleep, eat or drink. Before long, as the city finally came into view, the forest soon gave another distinct noise as the sound of howling & playing royal trumpets. Their sound & their music shouted from the forests in a distinct tune & before long, the sound of drums were soon heard. The marching, the horn playing & the sound of beating drums- they all went together & complete, flawless unison. A choir of beats & tunes. But soon enough, the soldiers, while marching along, threw a single arm up in the air with a fist formed in their hands, forming a salute to arms & before long, the soldiers all began to sound off with a Central European marching song! They sang together in complete unison & in a German dialect! Hailing, Marching, playing & singing along, the soldiers eventually began to reach closer & closer to the city of Doomstadt.

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Thu Feb 14, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:09 am

Croc is getting suspicious and he doesn't know where Lucia has gone to. He starts to believe that there is a sniper in the area being as there is as scent of a man that he can't locate. He starts to walk around, scanning the area with his eyes while he listens for any sounds of a hidden threat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:20 am

Lucia had indeed heard the sound of marching & recognizes the Central European music that was coming closer & closer to the city. She stood there with her arms behind her back, but also keeping an eye on Croc, not letting him out of her sight.
----------------------------------------------
Inside the darkest, tallest tower of the castle, "Doom" still watched Croc, the darkness covers & hides him from veiw. He hears the sound of thhe marching soldiers & turns his head to see them arriving, even from the window of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:27 am

The marching, the drum rolling & the singing of the on coming soldiers from Devoltstadt continued to get louder & louder. Closer & closer. Before the massive hoard of men, all cloacked & suited in black uniforms, appeared from the forests in one massive column of soldiers. At least eight different lines, each one holding as much as five soldiers, finally appeared from the forests where they stood near the gates of the kingdom.
"OPEN THE GATES!" The Latverian guards shouted to other guards. Before long the gates of Doomstadt were opened to the men of Devoltstadt. As the soldiers Thus, the came marching into the kingdom & into the streets at last. The citizens all made away & made a path for the arriving soldiers. With drums rolling, horns playing feet marching, arms saluting & flags of their royal nation held high into the air.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:42 am

"I grow impatient humans" yells Croc. "Where is this battle that I supposedly cannot win". "Or...are you setting me up for an ambush with a sniper attempting to take me out" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:48 am

Lucia turns to Croc after she had heard him, "Be patient, fool! I have business to attend to first, then we'll get to our match!" she called back before turning back to see the soldiers marching toward her, still standing there with her hands behind her back.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 5:54 am

"You dare call me a fool, pitiful creature" says Croc angrily. "You are nothing but a mere insect to me...I could rip you apart and eat your bones". "Your rank is nothing to me, you have no power or control over me". Agro and Genghis Khan begin to get uneasy and aggressive, growling at Lucia.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:45 am

But just as both Lucia Von Bardas & Killer Croc had such a discussion, the on going sound of the marching soldiers soon caught both of their attention once more. Soldiers suited in black uniforms, marching towards them both in complete unison. Like a great black sheet coming toward them. Even the Latverian soldiers stood aside & made a path to them, as even they know the pure might of the Central European armed forces. They were among the deadliest & most sophisticated of any known armed force in the world. For it was they who single handedly defended themselves against he full onslaught of both the Russians & the Chinese & even defeated them alone! Without a doubt, they were a force to be reckoned with. The soldiers & the representatives had finally arrived to Latveria. The leading officer soon cried out with a line formation as the massive column of soldiers soon broke into two sections. From their they marched on & on toward the location where Von Bardas, the Prime Minister of Latveria was standing.
(Ignore Mayhem in the pic)
Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 19290_424147304322891_679080437_n
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 1:39 am

Luci stood there with her hands behind her back, watching as the black suited soldiers marching in the kingdom. She looks around, wondering where Cornelius is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something stirring in the kingdom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: