Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Something stirring in the kingdom

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 8:09 pm

As Croc and his dinosaurs stand there, the guard comes up behind him with a gun in his hands and says "Okay, now its time for your to go" poking Croc in the back with the barrel of his gun. Croc merely smirks at this demand and turns to the guard saying "You have nerve you know, giving me orders to me, filthy human". Genghis Khan and Agro begin to growl and slowly walk around the guard, one on each side. Mauler begins to growl and flash his teeth and Croc says "I thought I made it clear to you that your not the dominate lifeforms now...we are". The guard raises his gun, but Croc knocks it out of his hands before grabbing him by the top of his head, lifting him off of the ground. "Now then...I think its time to show you humans what it means to be at the top of the food chain" says Croc with a toothy grin. The guard screams just before the three dinosaurs bite his body and tear him apart, leaving only his head in Croc's hands. Croc then throws the head away before he looks at Castle Doom and says "Time to meet the king" and he and his three dinosaur begin to head off to the castle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptySun Mar 10, 2013 9:59 pm

"MY games?! It was HIM who challenged ME to a dinosaur battle & HE tresspassed-! Oh nevermind! Let's just get this over with." >X( Lucia says as she still was a little ticked that her dinosaur had lost as this was not a good day for her so far. Then she heard the screams of the guard & the theropods mauling it, "What's going on?!" she demands, already annoyed!
----------------------------
In the castle, "Doom" remained seated upon his throne with a sterned look upon his face. The servant that he had asked to bring Croc in hesitated, "A-a-are you shure you w-w-want me to retreive him master-" he began to say.
"No! Let him come." "Doom" simply says as he saw Croc beginning to make his way in with his hands together, knowing this monster & his dinosuars will be punished & will pay the consequences of killing one of his guards & threatening the citizens of the land.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:04 am

"Maybe so. BUT- I would remind you that I alone did not come here just to be told "wait". A battle was never mentioned or planned. The matters with mere outsiders & peasants is simple to relinquish. This meeting is as important to YOU & your country as it is to my own. To delay it would create.....Problems. & even YOU or your master would be wise not to upset my own master. As I would not myself. Which is why I intend to establish this meeting as soon as-!" Cornelius began to say to Von Bardas before he himself heard the mauling & violence going on! He followed Lucia to the scene to see what was going on.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 12:39 am

The Assault
With little warning, Croc bursts through a door of the castle, shocking a group of people inside. Croc walks in with no fear at all, but four guards run in and point their guns at him. "Stand down" yells one of the guards. But then, Genghis Khan breaks through the wall behind Croc, with Agro and Mauler close behind him. The guards get scared by the sight of four beasts and Croc says "Try us" before they all charge at them. The dinosaurs easily dispatch them and Croc simply walks on. As five guards come in, Agro is quick to react and lunges at one, grabbing him in his jaws and knocking two down while Mauler bites down on one and grasps the other with his claws. As one gets up, he pulls the trigger of his gun, but Genghis Khan slams him with his left horn and impales him and steps on the other guard. The dinosaurs then follow Croc's tracks while Croc breaks into a room at the highest room of the castle. There, he sees someone sitting in a large chair with metal arms and a metallic face mask.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 1:19 pm

"Will you please get off my back?! I didn't have a battle planned either & I wanted to get this over it! Today is not my day to get hot headed, alright?!" Lucia says in her typical hot headed state, being a woman & all as she heads for the castle.
O_O "Sheesh, she needs to get out more." >X) one of "Claws" men said to another with a chuckle.
-------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, "Doom" finally sees the monster. He looks on with an unamused ook on his face, "So, we finally meet, Wayland Jones. You know, I COULD take you & your dinosaurs prisinor for tresspassing upon my kingdom & killing a few of my guards in the proccess. I could have your head taken where you stand! However, Doom is giving you a chance to leave my kingdom & never return. You are in MY country, monster. You stand on Latverian soil. Here, Doom's word is law! You cannot even dream to lay a single claw upon Doom, fool!" he says with his hands together, looking on.
Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 Dr_doom_by_logicfun-d306ttf
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 5:44 pm

"Claw" watched as Lucia began to walk off. He neither said anything or did anything after her statements. But his expression could definitely tell the whole story. His eyes looked on with a bitter glare with an eye brow raised before him. His cybernetic hand clenched into a hard held fist behind him. How dare she address to him in such a manner, he thought. No one, not even Lucia, could ever address him in such a way! Him, the Prime Minister of Devoltstadt! A representative of the great "Fatherland!" He said not another word & just let the words from Lucia be absorbed, looking on with the very same expression upon his face.
Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 Tarkin+young
Then, he turned to the same soldier who addressed Lucia & gave him another look upon his face. Much similar to before. "That's enough nonsense." he said with a professional tone. "I did not come here just to witness such nonsense!" he then began to growl to himself before turning to the castle once more. "The least we can do is provide some....Support. Men, hold the line. We shall assist them." he then ordered to his troops.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:44 pm

Croc only looks on before he turns his body to the right and looks at his dinosaurs, who somehow know to guard the only entrance to Doom's grand area of the castle. He then turns back to Doom and says "I am Killer Croc, I take no orders from any human". "And I will never take orders or bow to you". Croc then inhales deeply and looks at Doom with a suspicious gaze before saying "Your scent is...different, not human". "But no matter; human or not...I will enjoy feasting on your bones".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 9:59 pm

"How DARE you adress Doom in such a manner! You ara in NO position to speak to Doom in that tone! I'll ask you ONE more time..." he says & rises from his throne &locks eyes with Croc, motioning his hands to the door, "LEAVE NOW!"
Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 66721_10
-----------------
Lucia soon reached the entrance of the castle, seeing the theropods, "Get those dinosaurs out of the way, now!" she says.
"Yes ma'am." the guards say as they go & try to get Croc's dinosaurs out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:00 pm

After the commander had given the order, the forces of the Central European Empire had soon began to set up their own defenses in case they themselves were attack by this random & unforeseen act of violence. But no matter the threat, "Claw" was sure to be prepared & to be ready with their own powerful arsenal. Weapons that would, surely & without any doubt, make any attacker think twice before attacking the armed forces of the Fatherland. "You 4, with me." "Claw" soon said to four heavily armed men. Who stood forth & marched beside him without question or reply. They had their orders & they followed them. They soon began to make their way towards the castle, the same direction Von Bardas was heading & heading inside to see to it that this matter was solved.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:05 pm

Croc doesn't listen and instead starts to walk towards Doom saying "Tick tock, here comes the Croc" before picking up speed and tackles Doom with more than enough force to send him through the wall behind him. Croc then picks Doom up, holding his arms against his body and asks "What was that about me not being able to lay a claw on you" and he begins laughing.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:20 pm

Lucia sighs to herself as she sees the guards dealing with Croc's dinosaurs at the castle entrance, then her eye catches "Claw" as he arrives , ">sigh< This day can't get any worse, can it?" she says to herself with 2 fingers on her head in a 'headache' like pose.
-----------------------------------
Doctor "Doom" vs Killer Croc!

Doom growls as Croc tackled him & sent through the walls of the castle room. "ENOUGH!" he says & shoots a powerfull surge of electricity & sends Croc flying back, causing him to let Doom go, "How DARE you touch Doom, insignificant fool!" he says. >B(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:33 pm

"No Im afraid not but it may become worse if this nonsense isn't stopped." Cornelius had soon replied before turning to his men once more. "Secure the hall & assist the other men! If the dinosaurs attacking you.....Shoot them." he then said to the men with an order, as a few men then left to assist the Latverian guards while the four remained with "Claw"
"Any other order's sir?" Another soldier had soon asked Cornelius, as he did indeed have something else in mind. He turned to the soldier with a raised eye brow & a serious expression upon his face. "Yes......Bring forth the Collars."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:44 pm

Croc's trio of dinosaurs dispatches more castle guards before Agro spots Lucia. Genghis Khan and Mauler continue to fight and kill other guards, but Agro has his eyes on Lucia and roars violently at her. Then, Genghis Khan and Mauler turn their attention to "Claw" and his group of soldiers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Croc slams into another wall, but is seemingly unfazed by Doom's electricity attacks. He laughs and says "I had an electric collar around my neck and it just tickled me...your attacks are pathetic". "Now...lets see what your made of" says Croc. Raising both of his hands up above him, he brings them down onto the floor and this causes the floor to crack and shake, making Doom stumble. Then, Croc lunges and bites down on Doom's right arm.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 11, 2013 10:49 pm

"I just wanted this to be a peacefull diplomatic meeting. But noooo, this jer had to come in & ruin it for us-" O_O Lucia went to say when she saw Agro eyeing her & roared viollentlly at her, "Sh**!!" she says reaches to her gun holster as she carries one around incase of a situation like this & draws a pistol & readies it to fire at Agro if nessecary!
----------------------------------------
"ARG! You vila snake!" Doom says & fires more bolts in Croc's eyes to make him let go of him. Thankfully, nothing was damaged as his armor was made to be unpenetratable to dinosaur bites to protect his skin, Croc's was no different.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:13 am

"Claw" had soon turned to see both Genghis Khan & Mauler had turned their attention towards them. No doubt they were planning to attack them the same way they did the other guards. But these men....Oh, they would soon find out JUST how different these men were. They neither fled nor showed signs of doing so. "Claw" merely looked on with his hands held behind his back & with a lip being raised in slight annoyance, scoffing at the animals. "Wretched pair of abominations." he growled before standing behind his men & with a raised arm. "Formation- F5!" He then commanded. As the soldiers quickly lined up together. All forming a long line & with high powered guns at the ready & no ordinary guns either. For the Central European Empire was one of the leading countries of advanced technology. This included a vast variety of weapon power. In this case, blasters that could shoot concentrated beams of pure energy with powerful burst fires ranging up to 800 shots per minute! One of the men, a more heavily armed man, carried what seemed to be a massive cannon upon his shoulders. Surely, Cornelius thought, they had more then enough fire power to detour these possible attackers. For they have faced armies. Forces that are more threatening then these two animals at the moment. Which was the only thing they were, he thought....Just animals. "If they do so much as SNARL in a way I don't like, you have full order to shoot & kill." he then stated with another order while looking both Genghis Khan & Maul directly in their eyes. Today, without a doubt, Croc's dinosaurs had surely begun to face a force of men unlike any that had come before.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:47 am

Genghis Khan wasn't threatened by a small lineup of men...in fact, this isn't his first time against military forces. Even more amazing then that, is that Agro and Genghis Khan are a tag team of danger and trouble. Genghis Khan roars at Agro who is, as usual, in an aggressive mood...Agro turns and sees something more threatening than Lucia. Agro and Genghis Khan then suddenly charge at the line from two different angles; front and right flank. The heavily armed soldier of "Claw's" command opens fire on Genghis Khan, striking him in the head...yet Genghis Khan still runs forward, his osteoderm head and thick scales protecting him. He collides with the man and Agro comes from the right flank mere seconds after that, knocking the line down and in disarray. Mauler then sees "Claw" open for attack and snarls at him, walking slowly towards him. Croc has trained his two oldest dinosaurs for tough combat battles, their thick skin providing ample protection. Mauler isn't as well trained, but he is a dangerous rival to face, especially against a lone human.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Croc releases Doom and yells from the irritating pain in his eyes. However, he grabs Doom by his face and throws him down through the already cracked floor...but Croc also falls as well.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 am

However the line of men did not fire so suddenly. They waited until the animals were at close range for their weapons to have more brutal effect. Even with their protective & hardened scales. The line certainly did not go down as easily as the animals intended! The line broke, separating themselves in two & then reformed once again after evading Agro's charge. "Claw" looked on at Mauler with a glare, such a icy cold stare that showed no for or sign of turning away. He instead stood where he was, both arms behind his back when his men once more formed around him. The solder who fired before made it safely as well without much damage, surviving Genghis Khan's assault. No matter how much training these animals received.....Nothing could prepare them for the surprise these men had in store! For these men were far greater then any group of men or soldier they had ever faced. For this single group of heavily armed & armored soldiers were but the smallest fraction of one of the greatest world powers! A power that brought the likes of Russia & China to their knees during one of the great wars of the past. These men were both the peace givers...& the bringers of fear! Surely they would not fall so easily to the likes of such animals. "Claw" would assure that. They awaited for Claw's further command while they stood their ground face to face with the animals. But the constant glare Mauler had been giving "Claw" was enough for him to retaliate! With his own growl, he whipped his German Luger out of his gun holster & fired a warning shot at the animals feet! He then turned to one of the men who carried a much more powerful weapon on his side. "Fire a warning shot. Show these Devil's just whom they are dealing with." he demanded & soon, with a nod, the same soldier stepped forth with a large gun strapped to his shoulder. He brought it down before him to grip the weapon with his hands & soon enough, the weapon fired a single, powerful burst shot before all three of the dinosaur's feet! Resulting in an explosive effect before them & turning the very concrete floor of the castle.....Into ash.
"Prepare the collars." "Claw" then said with the next order, as 3 men behind him brought forth 3 fairly large colors. Each of a unique design made by their Lord & Master himself. Such things would not be used......Yet. Only until they absolutely needed to. No matter the outcome, "Claw" thought, this struggle would be resolved & soon!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 4:38 am

Lucia was about to defend herself when she saw Agro turning his attntion to Claw & his men, who was fighting back at the theropods, "Men, assist them!" she demands & some guards & men help Claws & the Devoltstadt's forces.
-------------------------------
But Doom came prepared! After he crashed through the floor & got up, he growled, "I plan for every contengsy, monster! EVEN THIS! DOOMBOTS! DESTROY THE INTRUDER!!!" he says & a whole squarden of Doombots come in & aim their weapons at Croc, "<-TARGET-WAYLOND JONES, AKA- 'KILLER CROC.' THREAAT LEVEL- HIGH. ORDERS- ELIMENATE!->" they say & begin firing all sorts of lasers & such to try & stun Croc & bring him down as Doom's evil-like laughter is heard barelly by everyone outside!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 12:50 pm

Croc merely stands there, taking the incoming fire from the Doom-Bots. Croc just smiles and says "If you were prepared for me, you would have brought more than these pathetic weapons". "I have defeated dinosaurs that were man times greater than me...I battled with the Batman, but if you insist on this, then allow me to call in my forces". Croc then yells loudly into the air, roaring like a wild animal.
The dinosaur trio stops their assault upon hearing Killer Croc's call and they rush in to investigate the scene, leaving their first targets behind. Agro, the first to come upon the scene, sees that Croc need some assistance and leaps at the nearest Doom-Bot. Grabbing it by the head, he shakes it around violently and destroys it by causing the body to disconnect from the head. As Agro crushes the Doom-Bot head in his jaws, Genghis Khan and Mauler come in, with Mauler roaring to sound the assault.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 5:12 pm

"Do you think Doom comes unprepared? I think not!" Doom says as he motions his hands forward, "Fire the nets!" he says as a large steel cable net are fired from a 10 ft high Doombot & lands on Croc as the net comes to the ground & secures him down. This type of netting is often used on dinosaurs when they escape from their enclousres. He sees Agro, Mauler, & Genesis Khan enter as he pushes a button on his gauntlets & machines come in & grab the theropods by the feet & necks to restrian & hold them in place! Doom merely stood there with a glare that could turn even Medusa into stone as the intruders were being captured.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 11:29 pm

Before long, it didn't take very long for "Claw" & his own men to arrive upon the scene with their own weapons ready to be used whenever they needed. They gathered around the room & the Doombot's beside them & picked their targets. They aimed their sights with more then enough power behind them for a one shot kill with a well aimed shot. They aimed for specific points of their targets, knowing that with a good placed shot, they can drop each dinosaur down to the ground. But they would not fire until "Claw" gave the word or if the dinosaurs got loose. But more specifically, if Croc made any aggressive actions. "Claw" meanwhile stood behind his men with his hands behind his back, looking over to see Von Bardas & "Doom".
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:19 pm

The trio of dinosaurs of Croc's possession are subdued and they can't move while Croc is seemingly trapped under a specialized net. Croc grabs the net in his hands and calls to his dinosaurs, which actually calms them down and they stand silent. Croc then looks at Doom and says to him "Are you not man enough to take me on, Doom"? "Your a pitiful excuse for a ruler of a supposed kingdom".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 pm

"You dare question my authority, monster?! I do not neeed brut strength to take you down." Doom stated as he makes a point as he has taken down escaped large, strong theropods with nothing but his intellegence & science.
O.O Lucia watches from a safe distance with "Claw" as she watches the conversation between Croc & Doom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:08 pm

"Claw" & his men meanwhile stood silent where they were. They did not interfere any longer. But the men stood close to the dinosaurs with their weapons at the ready & by their side in case something was to happen. "Claw" meanwhiles tood there with his hands behind his back, watching "Doom" & Croc beginning to have their argument with one another.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 11:17 pm

Croc looks down ever so slightly and grins a toothy grin before he says "Lets see how well you fight in my territory". With this said, Croc then suddenly breaks free of the net, ripping it in two before he runs at Doom. He grabs him and then jumps high into the air before he comes down, breaking through two floors of the castle before they he and Doom break through one last floor...landing in the sewers of Doomstadt. With a splash, Doom is in the water, but Croc has disappeared out of sight.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Something stirring in the kingdom   Something stirring in the kingdom - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Something stirring in the kingdom
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: