Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 4:24 am

Hearing him finally apologizing, Sarah soon came to give him a nod of her head. Acknowledging that she had now excepted his apology. With that, she slowly approached him & thus laid her head upon his chest, giving him a hug to show that both of them, even Doom, needed comfort. <X(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 1:34 pm

Doom felt Sarah hugging him for comfort. He soon wraps his arms around her for a hug as well, comforting her as well. <X(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 1:19 am

Sarah just continued to hug Doom as he himself returned her hug with his own. She didn't say a word for the moment & felt that she just needed some comfort. While she herself gave him the same.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:34 am

Doom continued to hug Sarah as they both felt comforted. <X(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 2:37 am

"Im.....Im sorry to >sniff< Curt.....I shouldn't have raised my voice." <='( Sarah then began to say back to Doom while she continued to feel his arms around her & thus, she kept hers around him as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 3:53 am

"No....it's MY fault. I shouldn't have yelled & said those things to you, Sarah." <=( Doom says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:13 am

Hearing this, Sarah then began to look up at Doom with her eyes just slightly showing tears falling down her cheek. <='(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:44 am

"I just letted my emotions get the better of me." <X( Doom says as he turns his head away from Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 4:48 am

".......But why?" <=( Sarah then said as she placed a hand on the side of his metal mask. Thus turning him back to her. "What made you so angry like that?.......& Why did you attack them in the first place?......Curt, please tell me." <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:12 am

"I was angry cause Terror was hurt & I lost. I'd never lost a dinosaur battle before. Plus I had news of a....monster....causing havoc at the kingdom." <=( Doom says as he didn't feel like answering the question of why he attacked the Dinosaur Society.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 5:26 pm

<=0 ".......Oh.....I.......I didn't know about the other part. Im sorry-" <=( Sarah soon began to say back to Doom in apology.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:10 pm

">sigh< That's alright.....the situation was tooken care of, anyway." Doom says to Sarah. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:14 pm

Hearing this, Sarah soon looked back at Doom, as he still didn't answer her question before. She looked him right in the eyes with her own when she went to ask him again. "But why?.......Why did you attack them in the first place, Curt?......What made you do it?" <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:35 pm

Doom looked on with another sigh, "I'd wish to not talk about that, Sarah." he says. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 6:49 pm

">Sigh< Curt....I want to help you. I don't want to see you like this. Not again." <=( she said to Doom before she hugged him again, placing her head on his chest. "& I cant if you don't let me." <X(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:10 pm

">sigh< I know. But I'd still not talk about it. Some things aen't meant to be said." Doom says in a bit of wisdom. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:13 pm

Hearing this, Sarah soon couldn't say anything against Doom's words. She soon came to agree with him & thus gave him a nod of her head in understandment. <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 7:41 pm

Doom said nothing else as he remained in Srah's arms & comforting her. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:01 pm

After nodding in agreement, Sarah soon simply placed her head on his chest once more with a sigh. Feeling comforted as well. ">Sigh< today's just been so rough for you, has it." <=/
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 8:26 pm

"Yes....it has." <=/ Doom says with a nod to Sarah, looking on through his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:30 pm

Without saying another word, Sarah soon laid her head back against him. Bu soon enough, a small idea came to mind. An idea that, though it may be small, it was surely able to cheer Doom up. She looked up to him for a moment & soon was able to smile. "I think I know what might help." <;3 she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:29 pm

"What? I don't think there's anything that can help right now." <=/ Doom says as he looked at Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:36 pm

"Ohhhhh I think I have something in mind." <X3 she said to him before she began to walk back to the dining room with him. "The first thing to do, you can put a smile on that face." <=3 she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:25 pm

<=/ "Hmmm, I don't know-" O.O He began to say when he felt her finger on the mask vent on his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 11:44 pm

"Shhhhhhh. Hush." <X3 Sarah soon said to him before the two finally arrived in the dining room. She soon sat him down on his chair before giving him a sweet & kindly kiss to his cheek. "Now you wait here. I'll be right back, okay?" <;3 She said to him & with that, she surprisingly walked off toward the kitchen! Her motivations, unknown!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom   The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Aftermath/ an uneasy Curt Von Doom
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next