Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Von Doom meets Von Strucker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Von Doom meets Von Strucker Empty
PostSubject: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:04 pm

After seeing his dinosaur, Devil winning his match, Curt Von Doom decides to find out why HYDRA are here, but he has a good hunch on why they're here, to observe battles. He rises from his throne & begins to slowly head to where Von Strucker was located!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:15 pm

The battle was finally over. & Strucker remained inside his personal quarters to eat his dish & drink his fine wine from the glass. The door leading in the room was heavily guarded by two strong guards. As they stood on the two sides of the door with emotionless faces, doing nothing more then looking on straight. Not even blinking or moving a single muscle. Near them, & the room & from nearly every passing person's point of view, flags were put in placed. Showing the massive black/red symbol of HYDRA. Inside, & unaware of Von Doom approaching, Strucker patiently awaited the next battle to begin as he ate his dish & drank from his glass. Living the life of the superior higher class of ranking officers among the HYDRA ranks.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:38 pm

Soon enough, Curt saw it, the door that lead to Von Strucker's room, seeing the guards standing by it. He scoffs to himself & makes his approach to the room, the metal sound of his footings clanging on the floor with each step.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:45 pm

Even at the sound of this strange metal clamping on the ground did not shake the soldiers. They remained perfectly still & silent. But they did indeed hear the approach of Von Doom. As did Baron Von Strucker. Who had a grin on his face, knowing it wouldnt have been long before he gained his attention. The soldiers stand fast & still as statues, before they finally see him- Von Doom!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 8:56 pm

Curt walked by the soldiers, even if they tried to stop him, it was no use as they knew he was the king of Latveria & knew not to even try to stand in his way, otherwise the consequences would be most.....unpleasant by his terms. Soon he knocks on Von Strucker's door. Soon, the door opens & in Struckers veiw, was Von Doom himself! He looked on with his arms crossed, looking at Von Strucker with his emotionless face cause of the mask, "Baron Wolfgang Von Strucker, I would like a word with you." he simply says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:04 pm

However, these were no mere soldiers. These were not the typical soldiers that would presumably stand aside. These were the soldiers of HYDRA. Men who abide to only one rule & one law- the will & power that is HYDRA. To Doom's suprirse, the guards suddenly react. They blocked his way & the door.
"None may pass unless said otherwise! By order of HYDRA!" One man said. But soon, a voice raised in the room, interrupting the man- Strucker.
"Enough..........Let him in." he simply said with a demanding voice. The guards, hearing the order of their commander, obeyed & allowed Doom access to the observation room. Upon that, Strucker turned his seat, looking back at Doom as well.
"Heir Doctor.......What a surprise......Though next time I suggest you schedule an appointment if you wish to have these moments."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:08 pm

Curt soon entered the room, "Bah, I do not need appointments when it comes to people I do not trust." he said, looking at Stricker with his arms crossed still, "Tell me, is this another attempt to take over the world, or are you just here to observe in order to plan for world domination that should belong to Doom." he said again.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:16 pm

"Hmhmhmhm, so. Its come down to this again....." Strucker said with a grin & chuckle, remaining seated on his chair as he pulled out a cigar to smoke. "Normally these are questions that even people such as yourself should not want to ask, Heir Doctor. Cant one man such as I take the time to enjoy some peace in this.....Fine establishment? Surely you yourself are here for no better reason." he then stated.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:23 pm

Knowing Strucker was right, Curt still stood there with his arms crossed, "Perhaps." he simply said as he looked out at the battlefield as the medics carried Devil's victim, Lady Margret, back tot he medical room, looking on.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:26 pm

Another grin came upon Baron Strucker's face. Even Doom, without much noticed, acknowledged that he was correct. With that, he stood back in his chair with his cigar as he to looked out into the field. "Might I say this "Devil Dinosaur" of yours.....I find such an animal amusing. I did not know you of all people were into the dinosaur fighting experience."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 pm

"Indeed, dinosaur fighting for years now. But I'm not here to winthe grand prize of this tournament. I'm here to show everyone the true power these animals posses." Curt said as he looks out at the feild before turning back to Strucker.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 9:35 pm

"You dont say...." Strucker then replied with a puff of smoke from his cigar. During this he kept his right arm, his cybernetic attachment, out of sight & under his robes. Then motioned his hand toward a seat before him. "Do sit. Make yourself comfortable." he replied with such surprising hospitality for a man such as himself. Then, with a snap of his finger, a guard arrived. "Prepare our guest with a drink." he ordered, as the man then left to get drinks. "What say you about these other contestants? & their so called "powerful" dinosaurs?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:02 pm

Curt looked on as Strucker offered him a seat next to him. Despite this, he actually sat, then he heard Struckers question, "Depends on what the owner of the dinosaur is & what dinosaur they have to determined if they're powerfull." he simply said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:04 pm

Once again a chuckle came from Baron Strucker at Doom's remark as he took his glass once more to drink. "Hmhmhmhm, come now Heir Doctor. I believe you are aware of which ones I refer to. We BOTH know." he replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:13 pm

Curt heard Strucker, knowing there is one, "In fact, there's one dinosaur in particular I have gained interest to. It's a male Tyrannosaurus that has fought here recently before you arrived. His name is Death. A large male with a black body & white coloration on his head & jaw." he says as the vents of his mask barely open as he drank his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:18 pm

"So I have heard. I couldnt help overhearing the babbling fools outside. How easily they are rioled up." Strucker replied with another puff of his cigar. "Yet I must say.......Despite such interesting features & display.......It lacks potential." he then commented, observing outside into the stadium once more. "The potential that none other then HYDRA would be able to unleash."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:33 pm

Curt listened on at Strucker as he said this, "What do you mean?" he said as he never heard that HYDRA might have dinosaurs of their own. But he might get a hunch on it though when he listens on at Strrucker. He has a feeling he's about to find out.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:37 pm

"What else could I mean, Heir Doctor?" Strucker replied after another puff of his cigar. Then chuckled mentally to himself as he made himself comfortable. "HYDRA scientists have recently been able to promise us much potential. We have created our own dinosaurs to use as we so please. They are pure. They are the true masters of their kind. In fact.......Both your Rex & this "Death" remind me of another dinosaur HYDRA has claimed........A prize possession of The Heir Skull himself."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 10:50 pm

Curt heard HYDRA created their own dinosaurs, & heard that the Red Skull himself has his own dinosaurs, "Interesting." he said as he listened on at Strucker. "So, the Red Skull has his own dinosaur, huh? "he said as he took another drink, now becoming interested.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 11:31 pm

"Indeed. & they are created to be the perfect fighting machines. To become a new generation of dinosaurians. Superior to their prehistoric reflections." Strucker added, drinking his wine & finishing his glass before ordering a guard for another. "For the meantime however I have come here to just simply watch....& observe."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:14 am

"Hmm....I see." Curt said as he drank on with his drink, looking out at the battlefield, wondering what dinosaur the Red Skull has come to posses.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 am

"Hmhm, but of course, the rest is classified. Information that only HYDRA will ever know." Strucker then said as he two drank his wine from his glass. Looking out into the battlefield. "But our scientists assure that our advancements in dinosaur recreation are possibly unrivaled by the likes of say InGen or The Umbrella Corp."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:34 pm

Curt just listened on at Strucker as he says this, wondering why it has to be classified by HYDRA, but he doesn't bother to ask as he drinks on at his drink through the vents of his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 6:58 pm

:I will admit however. Some of the combatants this day have proved to gain my interests. In more ways than one. I am to be sure that such things do not present any form of problem or issue to HYDRA.......It could be bad for our business." Strucker then said, seeing many of people with their dinosaurs outside in the stadium as he drank from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:01 pm

Curt continued to listen on at Strucker as he said this, looking on at the field, "Of course if that was an issue, I would assure HYDRA would resolve it very quicklly." he says as he took a small glance at Strucker, waiting for his reply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker Empty

Back to top Go down

Von Doom meets Von Strucker
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next