Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Uninvited Guest

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:14 pm

"We'll be there, soon. Geez, don't get your panty hoes in a knot." >.> a rider says in a annoyed voice as the Torosaur walked on. The predator remained in the cover of the trees, facing the herd as it prepared to attack!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 9:29 pm

"Excuse me?" >B( Cecilia then said & with such an unamused & rather evil tone in her voice! She was not a woman who appreciated being talked back to in such a way! Especially one of her reputation & her authority! She glared at the rider with her sinister eyes the moment he said those very word! But unaware of the predator that was preparing to attack!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 2:34 am

O_O "N-n-nothing, m-m-m-iss." <83 the male rider said to cecilia with his hands up in defense.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:10 am

Looking on with such an unsatisfied face, Cecilia managed to see through the man. Even by the look of his eyes, she knew he had fallen under her little "spell". She managed to smile once again after keeping herself together from getting mad. ".......Hmhm, that's a good boy. I thought so." B3 she replied back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 3:10 pm

<83 The rider looked over at his friend, who was the driver & pushed him over, "I'm driving." he says. >=3
O.O "Hey, I'm driving. You can't even drive." the driver says.
"Yes I can." >X3 the other one says.
"I always drive. >pushes him back< Besides, who's the brains of this dou of ours?" >X3
O3O "Uhhhhh-" >3>
"My point exactlly." >X3 they say as they agrue while they each trying to impress Cecilia, clearlly under her "spell".
A young Iguanodon wondered a little off as it enters the forest, trying to catch a flying lizard when he stops & sees it landing on a moving tree. As it looks, it sees 2 drops of what seemed like rain...until he looks up. As he looks up, this is what the little fella sees!
An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 Dinosa11
Now relizing what it was, the little fella ran out with a scream-like warning call, that was loud enough for the other herd members to hear & look his direction. Now they knew something was wrong here!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 2:44 am

The very sight of the two men wanting to please & impress her made Cecilia feel so manipulative & delightful in an evil way. She giggled a little at such a sight before leaning down at the two. So soon tried to use more of her charm to get them to make the carriage ride faster "Mmmm, yes I want the best driver who can make this carriage faster. Can you do that for me? Hmmmm?" B3 she said to then & even rubbed both their chins with her finger to entice them!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 3:32 pm

(00:13-end)

O3O With a nod, the driver soon says, "One fast ride, coming right-" he begins to say when they both hear the young, panicing Iguanodon. Wich caught the attention of both the herd & the Torosaurus that was carrying them. O.O
As the baby ran, it was clear something was wrong. Knowing that his cover has been blown by the young Iguanodon, the predator explodes from his hiding place & charging straight at the herd, & it was a large female Carnotaurus!
An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 Dinosa12
The charging predator caused the herd to panic & stampede away, & right for the Torosaur!
O~O "Ok, I think it's time to get out of here!" the 2nd rider says as he then gets the Torosaur to charge at full speed away from both the Carnotaurus & the stampede!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 4:36 pm

Surprised & shocked by all that was going on, Cecilia soon held on tight to her seat as she looked about to see both the stampede & the Carnotaurus charging after them! Hmmm, if only I had brought my dinosaur along with me instead of that other carriage! >=/ she thought to herself
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 7:57 pm

The hunt had continued & the Carnotaurus was gaining on the young. But as she looks down, she relizes that wasn't enough meat to satisfy her huge stomach & runs past it, charging right for the big game, the adults! Roaring lightlly, she gains speed to gain up on a slow moving adult, who has had an infected leg! As soon as the hunt began, it's over in a matter of minutes! The last thing the drivers & Cecilia heard was the attack of the carnotaurus & the painfull cries of the poor Iguanodon who was mauled & killed by the predator as it roars in victory of her hunt before she began feasting on her prey. The stampede had went away from the riders & the riders themselves were at a safe distance away from the predator as they pushed their way to the palace through the trail in the forests of Genosha.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:12 pm

After the chaos, Cecilia looked back to watch the stampedes disappear as well as the hungry Carnotaurus, as the cries of the unfortunate dinosaur echo across the field before the predator began to feast. But she herself didn't let such things bother her. She was just happy SHE herself was prey.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 8:48 pm

">phew! THAT was close." -.- one of the riders said.
The other one looked on as he allmost fainnted from that attack. @~@
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:07 pm

"Lets avoid anymore delays, shall we?" Cecilia then said to both the riders. "I wish to get to the palace ASAP. I do not wish to keep the master of the island waiting. & neither should you."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:29 pm

"As of now, I agree with ya, ma'am." -.- the rider said as he turned to his partner, who has fainted. O.O "Brad? You ok, buddy?" X3 he says as the other driver remained fainted as he got too scared of the attack. @~@
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySat May 18, 2013 10:02 pm

Seeing that the man was slightly scared, she could tell which of the two would be able to impress her more. But she always had a way to change anyone's mind. "Mmmm, if only there was someone VERY brave, we could get to the palace faster no matter the danger." B3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 4:33 pm

O3O Hearing this, the fainted man soon got back up, "One fast Torosaur, coming up!" >=3 he says as he soon makes the Torosaur go alot faster to the palace.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 5:45 pm

The sight of this even made Cecilia herself giggle in her own crafty & evil way. The sight of men being manipulated by her charms & placing them under her "spell" always brought personal joy inside of her. From there, she sat back & relaxed, with her legs crossed together & sitting rather attractively. B3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 10:50 pm

Back at the palace, unaware of all that's happened so far with Cecilia, Matsumoto sat at the table with the same little boy as they waited for dinner to get started. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptySun May 19, 2013 11:46 pm

Back in the grand palace of Genosha, unaware of anything that has happened & unaware of a new visitor coming, Magnus himself had soon left the throne room of the palace. He had just finished speaking to his eldest daughter, Wanda, on the phone for the first time in several weeks. He missed the sight of her smile & the sound of her voice very much & even through he was a little disappointed he was not able to see his youngest angel, Angela, he couldn't be more happier in the world to hear that she had now found the love of her life. <=)
But soon, while Magnus was heading off to prepare for dinner, two assistants approached him & with haste! Both had been received the news that a visitor is coming! They did not expect anymore company & thought it would be urgent to tell the master of the house. "Magnus! S-Sir! We have important news we must tell you!"
O.O "Oh? Well cant it wait until dinner is over?" Magnus asked, pausing himself to hear what they had to say.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:05 am

Matsumoto waited at the table as she wondered where Magnus was, "Hmm, wonder where he is." =/ she says, looking at the door where he might arrive from. She gets up, turning to the others & Hitsugaya, "I'll return in a bit. I'm going to see if Magnus is coming." she says before walking out the room to go find Magnis.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:22 am

Hitsugaya looked on while his sister began to walk off. He quickly made up his mind & thus followed. "I'll come as well. I wish to meet the master of this household." he said.
Menawhile, Magnus continued to listen to the two assistants who had suddenly appeared before him, wondering what sort of urgent knews they had. But unfortunately, one of them shook their head no to his question. "Im afraid not sir. It is quite urgent." he said.
"Well then, speak. What is so urgent?" Magnus soon asked, wanting to know what all this urgency is about.
"Sir, our staff at the Docking facility had just spotted a ship landing on the docks & a dinosaur carriage has just reported having people aboard. Sir, I believe we have more visitors & one of them stated you are expecting them?"
O.O Magnus was indeed surprised to hear this. & not in a very good way. This brought some concern to him as he began to look on with a much more serious expression & his arms crossed as well. "........I am not expecting anyone." >=/ he said back in a serious tone!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:44 am

Matsumoto nodded with Hitsugaya as she lead the way, walking down the hall to find Magnus, unaware of the news.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 12:52 am

O.O The two servants were VERY surprised to hear Magnus say this himself! They both turned to one another with concerned face, wondering what to do!
"How many "guests" are being brought here." >=/ Magnus then asked with more seriousness in his tone.
"F-From what they have told us, just one sir. A woman." the assistant said back. Magnus began to think to himself for a moment. This was indeed very strange to him. He was not expecting anymore visitors, as he was sure all the crewmen were with him in the palace. But hearing that there was another boat in his island, without his authorization or notice, this made him very concerned & very serious. ".....Very well then. Have some of the security staff & guards send out a pair of patrols on the main path. Have them meet up with this "guest" & have them bring her to me personally." >=/ he then ordered.
"Y-Yes sir!" the assistants said back immediately & thus went off to do just that.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:11 am

Matsumoto looked on as she soon saw the 2 same servants that Magnus had just spoken to, leaiving the room. O.O Wondering what's going on, she made her approach to the door to enter the room.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:22 am

Hitsugaya himself looked on with his big sister. He managed to overhear a bit of the conversation himself, wondering what in the world was going on. When he saw the assistants leave, he looked on with the same look as his sister before following close behind.
Magnus meanwhile, thinking about what was going on at the moment, soon turned to see both Matsumoto & her brother arriving in the room.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 EmptyMon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

"Magnus? We kinda overheard, what's going on?" o.O Matsumoto asked in a concerned voice as she entered the room with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Uninvited Guest   An Uninvited Guest - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An Uninvited Guest
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next