Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orihime's European vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Orihime's European vacation Empty
PostSubject: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:55 pm

The Arrival of a New Visitor

The Central European Empire, a land of peace & prosperity, ruled by its king. Near the very borders of Devoltstadt itself, a visitor is about to make a visit, for this visitor is on a vacation. A young girl around 17 years of age is walking along the sidewalk that lead into the city itself. The girl is really beautifull. Having long, orange hair with sparkling eyes that shined in the sun. She has arrived with her dinosaur, wich was a small herbivore, a Leallynasauta by the look of it. It squeeks at its master as it walks beside the girl. She was wearing a pink shirt that had a picture of a white flower on it & blue jean shorts with tennis shoes. She stands on a hill that overlooked the city as the wind blew against her hair. For this girl....was a member of the Dinosaur Soceity- the same group as what Yoruichi, Matsumoto, Hitsugaya, & Ichigo is a part of. This- was Orihime Inoue!
Orihime's European vacation Bleach10

Last edited by Curt Von Doom on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 3:29 am

For it was early noon in the vast kingdom of the Central European Empire. In the Capital of Devoltstadt itself, life in the city went on it's usual. The citizens & peasants continued throughout their day & their usual. Walking through the streets & the town which were filled with all kinds of people. Tall & small. Young & old, & speaking a wide variety of languages. Thankfully, for Orihime, one of the languages was English, but the people had a very strong, European accent here. For today, as always, it was busy in the towns & streets. With schools, shops, businesses & markets. It nearly resembled that of an old middle ages town with cottages. Though of course there were some technological differences. As Orihime would eventually see, the very capital of Devoltstadt lied just before her. With towering buildings & several different cottages surrounding the outer rim of the city. & lastly of course, far in the distance & sitting upon a mountainous slope.....Was the castle itself.
Orihime's European vacation Tumblr_mjpvctcMio1rgocgro1_1280
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Orihime looked on at the beautifull city with a smile, happy she decided to take a vacation from the Dinosaur Soceity group, like the other members are. She turned to her Leallynasaura & smiled. "You ready to visit this city, Rukia?" =3 she asked, as he dinosaur was apparentlly named Rukia. The little herbivore squeeks in approval. =3
With a nod, Orihime kneels down & places Rukia on a dog leash, incase there was a law that involved pets on leashes. She then stands back up & soon, the 2 began to walk towards the city of Devoltstadt.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 7:05 pm

The early noon sun shined down upon the vast populace & city of Devoltstadt. With it's fine, cool & ever clean atmosphere & air. From their view point, they could even see the vast mountains in the horizon which surrounded the land & protected the land's natural, clean beauty from the outside. The towns people & the peasants carried out their usual & went throughout their day as normal. Living in peace & harmony as they always do....As they were commanded to do by their Monarch.
But nevertheless, the towns people were very pleasant & kind toward everyone. The markets on the side lines continued their own business as usual. There were all kinds of shops & markets. From food, to traveling supplies, house wear, & other appliances. They even had a gift shop for others. Even visitors, as Orihime would find out. The moment she began to go through the first city block, she would receive constant smiles & greetings from the people, who could always tell a visitor or a tourist when they saw one.
"Good day, Madame." ^_^ a law enforcer soon said to her.
"Lovely weather were having." ^3^ a woman then said.
Even some of the boys that were near her age were especially caught by Orihime's presence! Specifically because of her looks alone. 83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:11 am

Orihime walked through the streets, looking at all the markets & stores that she could visit if she wants. She turns her head as she hears a greeting from a law inforcer, "Oh, hello." =3 she says, walking on. Soon, she hears a woman say about the lovelly weather, "Yeah, it sure is pretty, today." ^3^ she says. THEN the teenage boys caught her attention! O3O She turns & sees a few looking at her in an attractive way. She giggled & simply gave a small wave at them. X3
Rukia walks along her master, behaving herself like a good little dinosaur. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:36 am

O3O The boys looked on with wide eyed expressions! Unlike typical American boys, who would try & flirt with her as best as they could, they turned away! All with blushing faces! "H-Hey did she wave at us?" O/////O one said.
"Y-Yeah she did! The girl waved at us. W-What do we do? >//////<
"G-Go talk to her!" >///////>
O_O "M-Me? Oh....Okay." >///////< one of the boys said as they soon began to follow. While one of the boys soon approached. "Um....H-Hi there. A-Are you new around here?" ^/////^ the boy asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 1:08 am

Orihime hears this from the blushing boy & giggled, "Sorta. I'm here on a vacation for a few days." ;3 she says to the boy with a wink to him, seeing his red face, "My, my. You sure are nervous talking to a pretty girl like, me,  huh?" X3 she then says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 3:48 am

"O-On vacation? Haha, h-how nice." ^//////^ The teen said back to Orihime while his poor cheeks were blushing extremely red. "Y-Yeah I know. W-We just don't get a lot of visitors around. Let alone pretty girls-!" O////O he went to say, but believed he had slipped his tongue. "I-I-I-I mean we do, b-but we-! Uh-!" >////////< he then said while the other boys were silently laughing at such a sight from a distance! X3
"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:29 pm

O3O "Awww, that's nice of you to call me pretty." X3 Orihime replied to the boy with a smile.
Rukia continued to walk along, looking up at her master & the boy talking to her. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:04 pm

"Y-Y-Your welcome." ^//////^ Teen said back with such red cheeks. While his other friensd just continued laughing where they were, watching. "Hahaha, Johann's loosing it!" X3 one of the boys said to one another.
"G-Guuuuy's, knock it off!" >////////< The boy, named Johann, soon said back. ">Sigh< Well uh....I-I guess I'll let you be on your way." ^///////^ He said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:47 pm

"Hmhm, it was nice talking to you, Johann." ;3 Orihime says as she waved at the boy before walking on through the city with her dinosaur. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 3:30 am

"Y-You to." ^/////^ the boy soon said back to Orihime before he began to walk off nervously back towards his friends with such red cheeks. The other boys got a huge kick out of their friend's reaction & behavior towards a new, & pretty visitor like Orihime. Indeed, things here were much different then from America. As Orihime walked along, she would meet all kinds of people. Who greeted her upon seeing a new visitor. The children especially took notice as two children in particular,a little girl, walked with her mother before seeing Orihime & Rukie, her dinosaur.
O3O "Oooooh, Mommy, mommy! Look, look at her doggie!" 83 the girl said, pointing at Rukie.
O.O "Oh-! Hmhm, that's not a dog silly. Now don't point." <X3 her mother replied.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:16 am

O3O Rukia hears the little girl calling her a dog & got a little insulted! She turns to the girl & attempts to "scare" the girl, by making angry peeps at her, stamping her feet! But, of course, it just makes her look too cute with the display. >83
O3O "Rukia, now you stop that! That's a little rude." <X3 Orihime says as she picks up her Leallynasaura & turns to the mother, "I'm sorry." she says, incase Rukia actually scared the girl. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 3:05 am

But instead of scaring the girl, as Orihime predicted, she was now more fond of little Rukie as she approached with her mother. "Awwwww, look mommy. It looks really cute." <83 she said to her mother.
O3O The little girls mother giggled & shook her head. Before turning to Orihime herself. "Hmhm, oh no dear. Its alright. Im sorry about my pumpkin calling your pet a dog." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:54 pm

O3O Rukia looked on at the little girl, not beleiving her display failed big time!
"Hmhmhm, that's ok, ma'am." <X3 Orihime replied to the woman.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 8:03 pm

The mother giggled before turning to her daughter, who was kneeling down before Rukia. "That's quite an interesting pet you have there, miss." <=3 she said.
"She's so cute. Can...Can I pet it?" <83 the little girl soon asked Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:08 am

"Thank you, she's my baby." <X3 Orihime says as she hears the little girl, turning to her, "Of course you can, little one." <;3 she says, kneeling down to the girl's level so she could pet Rukia, who looks on. O3O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:36 am

<83333 The little girl looked on with such a delighted smile. She wasted no time & stepped a little closer to Rukia to begin petting her.
"Now be gentle, sweetheart." <;3 her mother said.
"I will mommy." <=3333 the girl replied as she started to pat & gently pet Rukie. "Oooh, she's really smooth." <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:19 am

"She sure is. She's a Leallynasaura dinosaur." ;3 Orihime says as she watches the girl pet her herbivore.
Rukia looks on as she felt the girl pet her hair. ^3^
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:22 am

"Ohh, a dinosaur, you say How fascinating. It must make such an exotic pet." =3 The mother replied to Orihime.
"Hehehe, she's fluffy & soft. Like our kitty." X3 the little girl said back as well with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:20 am

O3O "Hmhmhm, she's soft, but she's not like other Leallynas. She doesn't have feathers." ;3 Orihime says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 am

O3O "Feathers?" the little girl said back to Orihime while petting little Rukie. "But I thought only birdies had feathers." O3o? she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:56 am

O3O "Oh-! Hmhmhm, yes they do. But, from my knowledge. Birds & dinosaurs are of the same uhhhh.....family...as you could put it." ;3 Orihime says to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:03 am

"A family?" O3o the little girl asked Orihime with such a cute, curious look on her face. Then, having what she thinks is an idea of what Orihime means, she holds her mother's hand. "You mean like how me & mommy are family?" =3 she then asked.
O3O The mother, giggling, petted her head & looked on. "Hmhm, oh bless your little heart, dear." <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:07 pm

O3O "Oh-! Hmhmhmhm, yeah. Something like that." <;3 Orihime says to the girl with a pat to her head, then stood up, "We'll, I'd better be on my way." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's European vacation
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next