Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orihime's European vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:40 am

The sight of the aggressive dinosaur caused Cornelius to keep his distance! Even if he was protected by the fortified fence & wall that kept the animal in it's enclosure. He looked on at the creature with his own stare & with his eye brow raised slightly. He knew he was safe & he was going to remain that way, no matter how menacing the dinosaur looked. "Remain calm dear." he said to Orihime. "We're perfectly safe." he said & soon even snapped a finger to the nearby drone, incase he needed to use force as a means of their protection.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:32 am

Orihime stood by as she then saw the brother shaking his head with a snort & growl before returning to what it was doing before. As Orihime saw this, something large then caught her eye in the distance through one of the collesium windows- the castle. Remembering that there was a king here, she wonders if the ruler was in the castle right now, hoping she might see him today while she's in the city or something.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:51 pm

Cornelius took a quiet sigh of releif to himself. He soon had the drone stand down for now but turned to it nonetheless. "Make sure the animals stay secured." he merely commanded. Before turning back to Orihime herself once more & looking on to where she was looking.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 10:04 pm

Orihime looked at the castle as began thinking of what the king was like. But she dissmissed that thought & turned backto Cornelius, seeing that he was looking the same direction as she was.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:25 am

When Cornelius looked out to see what Orihime was looking at, he could see for himself just what she was staring off to in the distance-The grand Castle itself. "Magnificent, isn't it?" he then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:47 am

"Yeah it is. I'd wish I'd brought my camera. Oh well." X3 Orihime says with a giggle as she looked back at the castle, "It looks pretty uunder the sunlight. I only wish what it looks like in the sunset." =3 she says, looking back at the grand castle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 9:24 pm

'Ahhh yes. The sight of the castle in the sunset is indeed a most grand sight. Many tourists come to see the castle itself." Cornelius replied. Looking on at the castle as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:39 pm

Orihime smiled as she looked on at the grand castle itself. Admiring it's beauty & structure all together, almost like in a childhood fairy tail. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 6:24 pm

With his own calm grin & smile, Cornelius too looked on at the grand castle in which sat high ontop of the mountainous slope. Standing tall above the grand capitol of Devoltstadt in all it's glory & royalty.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:42 pm

Orihime smiled as she then walked up to the window to look at the castle more. Then, an idea comes to her head. She turns to Corneliu, "Say, um, if it's not too much trouble. Could it be possible if I took a tour in the castle?" she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:31 pm

To hear Orihime say this to him, to hear that she requested a tour of the royal castle itself, Cornelius slightly hesitated to speek at first1 His eyes went wide for a slight moment before he cleared his throat!  "Oh-! A tour? Of the castle?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:42 pm

"I mean, I can understand if you don't want me to." Orihime says, respecting that if that was to happen & she wouldn't get to tour of the castle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:47 am

Hearing this, Cornelius took a moment to think to himself. To think of what to do & whether or not a tour through the grand castle, the royal house of his master himself. "Oh, it is not I to decide that, child.....It is only the thought of my master."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:58 pm

"Ohhhh.....I see." Orihime says as she glanced over back at the grand castle after hearing Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySat Oct 05, 2013 1:47 am

"But....I may be able to give you clearance. It may take some effort, but I am sure a tour may be possible." Cornelius soon began to say back to Orihime as he looked on in the distance to see the castle. "I will have to make contact with someone I know. So that they may possibly inform the master."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Oct 06, 2013 6:06 am

"Oh, I see. Thank you, sir." Orihime says with a smile as she heard Cornelius say this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 7:42 pm

Cornelius gave a slight grin & nodded to Orihime. Then, after her dinosaur was secured & ready for her, he began to lead the way out. "Well, if all goes as I can suspect, I believe a tour through the castle can very well happen.....Perhaps you will be privileged to meet the Monarch himself."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 11:10 pm

Orihime smiled as she hears Cornelius say this to her, "Thank you." she says as she followed out of the arena with him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 21, 2013 5:53 pm

With that, Cornelius soon turned away for just moment to make contact inside the grand castle. Where he would be able to reach & contact another, royal servant to their master.
"This is "Claw", I am requesting permission to enter the castle in "His" presence.........Yes I bring news of the meeting with Latveria. But I also have a guest with me who wishes for a "tour"......Yes, I am aware of the consequences, but please inform the Master.......Yes, of course. I will be there shortly."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:38 am

Orihime looked on with a confused face & a tilt of her head as she hears Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyMon Oct 28, 2013 3:07 pm

After making his contact, Cornelius then turned back to Orihime. & with a more pleased look upon his face. "Well my dear, it appear you'll get your request after all." he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 5:14 pm

"Thank you, sir." Orihime replied with a smile as she couldn't wiat to meet the king of this beutifull city.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptyThu Nov 07, 2013 10:29 pm

With a smile finally returning to his face, Cornelius soon gave a nod at Orihime & thus began to lead the way out of the stadium & to the grand Castle. "Come along then." he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 10, 2013 12:40 am

"Oh...ok." Orihime said, then picked up Rukia in her arms, then prepared to follow Cornelius to the grand castle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 EmptySun Nov 17, 2013 3:48 pm

With Cornelius guiding the way, the two began to make their path towards the grand castle of the kingdom. The royal house of the monarch of the land. Passing through the streets, the two walked through the town squares, where they passed by many civilians & peasants who were all going about their normal day. Indeed, it seemed such a peaceful society. No outbreak, no violence, no crime, no corruption....It was almost perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's European vacation
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next