Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 12:43 am

"We need to go to the main control center of the facility. That way we'll be able to monitor the dinosaur safetly from there & have any available fire unit respond from there." Stark soon said as he walked on. He had a few plans in mind. The first was to resolve the problem from the station itself. The second plan, however, was something he hoped he would not have to do.....Resolve the situation himself! But as to how he would do that, remained a mystery to many of the others. As he continued on, Kamina soon followed close behind, while Simon went with Shelby & Samantha. "I aint leaving my girlfriend by herself again. Not after what happened with the day before. If she's going Im coming to." >=/ he said.
"Well then I hope you can be ready to use one of the high powered tranquilizer darts" Stark soon said in agreement before patching in with his Artificial Intelligence, JARVIS. "JARVIS, get me full access to the island's security systems. & get me satellite surveillance on our unhappy dino. I want eyes on everything."
"->VERY WELL, SIR.<-" JARVIS then replied.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:42 am

"Okay, we can do that" says Roland. "Quite so" says John. "Alright, lets get a move on, I have a feeling that Reznov will be noticeable soon". John and Roland then head of a nearby ladder that leads to the facility's observation tower. "Go on John, I will follow you" says Roland. John then begins to the climb the ladder with Roland climbing behind him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:40 am

Shelby lead both Samantha & Simon back to the building. But she doesn't know where to go, but she lets Samantha leads the way.

O.O Yoko smiled greatlly as she hears Kamina saying this about her. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:52 am

"W-Will sis be okay?" <8( Simon soon asked his older cousin Shelby as he, & Samantha traveled back with her.
----------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, Kamina soon followed close behind with Yoko & the others. Stark soon pulled out his watch on his wrist. Which was also a neat invention he created that featured a full, holographic display of data in which JARVIS had successfully accessed into. The Entire island's security systems & surveillance networks was now under Stark's complete watch & control. All in the palm of his hand. He soon reached the main facility & had entered in the observation tower. Where he & the group could see the security systems & network of the island. "Good, I can work with this." Stark said, as he soon began to work with the computers, having JARVIS once more gain him full access & uploading the data from his "watch." "Good. I have full surveillance online. Now, time to find our unhappy dino. JARVIS, run a full search & scan."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:10 am

John reaches the top of the observation tower within a minutes time and Roland follows behind him. "Do you see anything, John" he asks him. "Nothing just yet" says Hammond.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:21 pm

"She'll be ok, little Simon." <; ) Shelby says to Simon.
"I hope so, as well as Kamina." <=/ Samantha says, turning back to where Yoko & the others are at.
"Come on, we must get inside." <; ) Shelby said as the 3 soon reach inside.

Yoko looked on as she got a pair of binoculars & began searching for Rezonav, wondering where the theropod might be at.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Little Simon went back inside the house with both Samantha & Shelby. Worried about his sister once more. <=(
------------------------
Stark sat with the computer to patch into the security networks in which JARVIS gained access to. Both from the computers & his "watch" he was wearing. "We need a location JARVIS!" Stark then said urgently. "->I AM TRACKING ANY SIGNS OF ACTIVITY WITHIN THE FACILITY, SIR.<-"
Hearing this, Stark then looked over to Yoko. "Anything yet?"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:09 am

Roland and Hammond scan the vast area, searching for any signs of Reznov. John thinks about the safety of the dinosaurs of the island, even the most dangerous of predators he cares about. It would be devastating to have to put down Reznov, but human safety is also a priority.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:20 am

Samantha sat down on the couch with Shelby, having a worried look on her face as well. <=/

"No, not yet. I'm keeping my eyes open." Yoko says as she looks on, trying to spot Reznov.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:07 pm

Stark stayed with the computers & the surveillance footage coming form the security camera's around Rezonov's territory. He had JARVIS continue his scan for any sign of the dinosaur & to pinpoint an exact location. & soon enough, after moments of patience, JARVIS had finally done just that! With the location detected, Stark's artificial intelligence soon had the camera's displayed of Rezonov's exact location, as the dinosaur had at last appeared on his screen. "Aha! JARVIS found him, folks!" Stark then called to everyone.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 4:49 am

"Excellent" says John turning to Stark. "Where is he currently located"? Roland soon taps on John's shoulder and Hammond turns around to see Roland pointing to a now visible Reznov who lets out a series of roars with loads of saliva dripping and pouring from his jaws. "I believe he is right there, John" says Roland.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:09 am

Yoko heard both Stark & Roland & looked on over to Reznov's location, "Yeah, looks about 100 yards out." she says, then saw the poor carnivore's condition, >gasp< "Oh gosh!" D=> she says with a hand over her mouth.
Soon, Jennifer returned with a suitcase in her hand, but this suitcase looked....different. But it was familiar to both her & Stark, "Here's the 'case,' Anthony." she says.
John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 Ironman_suitcase
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:40 pm

"A mad looking dinosaur with furious roars & a mouth full of saliva dripping & pouring? Yep, I'd say that's our dino." Stark said to both John & Roland. Indeed, the sight of Rezonov was a relief. But only for a moment, as he could finally see how bad & how extent the dinosaur' condition truly was. It was concerning to say the most. He turned over to see Jennifer handing over his "Suitcase." Something in which he would only consider using as a means of last resort. But exactly what was inside...Was a mystery. "Thank you, Jen." Stark then said.
Kamina meanwhile stood beside Yoko to comfort her from the possible fear of such a sight. He himself was greatly concerned. But remained unsure of what to do!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:41 am

While the group were safe in the observation tower, down below them, Reznov spots a cow emerging from a nearby feeding station that is used to feed any large carnivores that can't obtain kills on other dinosaurs. In a fit of rage, he quickly lunges and bites down on the cow with his massive jaws before he shakes it around wildly. With so much shaking and force, the limbs of the cow begin to tear anyway from the cow's body with the sound of blood splattering. Without much effort, the body is torn in two by the theropod who throws the half he has in his jaws to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:37 am

D8> Seeing this horryfying scene, Yoko turns & buries her head in Kamina's arms. <X(
"Yuck! What table manners." >~< Jennifer says with a tounge out in disgust as she saw Renav doing this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 5:33 pm

Kamina meanwhile stood close to his love. To comfort her from seeing such a sight. The moment she buried her head in his arms, he kept her warm & safe with the same arms wrapped around her. He then looked back to the screen to see the dinosaur continue it's rampage!
"& those table manners are only going to get worse" Stark eventually stated back to Jennifer. With the current situation, he was uncertain if Hammond's security staff would be able to handle this current situation. Given that to thought, he eventually turned back to see the same red "suitcase" Jennifer had given him....With a single idea he kept in mind. But only as a last resort.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:12 pm

Roland then pulls out a large dart and holds it up to Stark. He says to Stark "Take this; it has two different components in the liquid". "One will cure Rezonv of his rabies and the other will sedate him...now I only have one of these and it needs to be injected through his neck...easier said than done". "Roland" says John. "Doing this to a theropod is one thing, but one with rabies is going on insanity...how can we get close enough to him to inject this into his bloodstream"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Yoko & Jennifer heard Stark, Hammond, & Roldand. Jennifer, upon hearing Hammond, turns to Stark to see what he would say next.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Silence came to the room. Kamina, standing next to Yoko, Ami & Jennifer, also looked on at both Stark, Roland & Hammond upon hearing what needed to be done in order to repel this crisis. All eyes were soon upon Stark himself. Who, at the moment, began to realize that this mission would be too dangerous for Hammond's staff to handle. He himself knew that this would be a difficult task....But there was no other way, other then the plan he had in mind. As a last resort.
"......Only one way I know how." he then said to both Hammond & Roland with a bold, determined & rather serious tone. Then, at that very moment, he slowly turned his eyes & head to look down at the "suitcase" in which was placed on the desk before him!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 8:41 pm

"What do you have planned, Stark" asks Hammond. "I really wish to have my Albertosaurus alive if possible; he is one of only two mature males and if he dies, the species will likely disappear from the island". "I understand the situation, but only kill him if you have to...but I will not have you killed either".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:35 pm

Yoko & Jennifer looked on as Stark had placed the "suitcase" on the desk. Jennifer hopes if Stark comes into his desicion, she hopes he'll be ok doing it. <=/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Stark was soon beginning to approach this "suitcase" of his on the desk when he heard Hammond. With such thoughts of what he would do to the dinosaur, he soon turned to Hammond to say: "Killing the animal s not my intention. But only as a last resort of all else fails." Then he took a moment with a small sigh & a breath before he explained further. "At this rate, your men aren't gonna be able to do anything for Rezonov. Not like this. They wont get close enough. & as much as I admire your own Styracosaur-tank, it's too risky to send another animal in." he stated. "......There's only one thing strong enough to go direct contact with Rezonov."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 6:34 pm

"We agree with you, Stark" says John for both himself and Roland. "But what is stronger than my armored Styracosaurus, Bruton"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:25 pm

Jennifer knows what Stark was talking about. The thing that was stronger was in the "suitcase." But for Yoko, she didn't know yet. When it finally hits her , she asks with a gasp, "You don't mean-!?" she went to say.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:32 pm

Kamina himself was a little confused about what STark was saying & when Jennifer began to hold up the "suitcase." It didnt make sense to him at first, but once he heard Yoko, he to began to grasp what Stark was truly referring to. As did Ami as well.
Hearing Hammond's question on what was possibly stronger then Bruton, the Styracosaur in which was used for security measures & dinosaur breakouts, Anthony Stark turned to both him & the others before taking a moment of silence to himself. Knowing just one thing, one force, that could get the job done. ".......Iron Man."
O.O ">Gasp< The suit?!" Ami soon asked with a gasp as well.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance   John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

John Hammond's Mysterious Disappearance
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next