Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:12 am

Raji smiled as she ate on at her burito. Soon, she was finished with her breakfast.

Unaware of Kristoff, Angela still whistled as she got washed up & soon got dressed. =3
"Oh no, you've gotta get ready, young lady." ;3 Wanda says to Valeria.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:05 pm

Kristoff chuckled on quietly. Listening to his love whistling inside while she got ready. But he to was unaware that Angela was just about to come out the door at any minute.....Having no idea what was just about to happen! X3
O3O While Valeria held the two cats, she turned back to Wanda widened eyes & her expression soon changed as well. "Awww, five more minutes?" <83 she then asked.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 10:15 am

Having eaten his breakfast, James got up from his chair and said: "Girls, I'm off to take care of Red and the dinosaurs. You just stick around 'till I get back. Or, you can join me."
Salma tried to remember what Red the dog looked like, but alas, she couldn't. She wanted to see him and the other dinosaurs again, but she had to show both Raji and James what her dinosaurs were: "I'd like to see them again." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:41 am

"Sure, I'd like to see them again." says Raji with a smile.

Soon enough, Angela opened the door & saw Kristoff standing there, O.O "Ahem!" B3 she says.
"Nope, we'll be docking at New York anytime soon, sweety. & you'll need to be ready." ;3 Wanda says as she proceeds to take Valeria to get her & herself ready.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:01 pm

"Okaaaaay." <X3 Valeria finally said back. Setting both cats down on the ground while looking down at them. "We'll play later then." <;3 she then said. As she soon walked back to Wanda to get herself ready.
O3O Kristoff meanwhile was taken completely by surprise! He looked up to see Angela looking down at him where he held his head near the door! "Uh-! H-H-Hi hon-!" <83 he tried to say. But the shock & surprised caused him to trip slightly, along with the door being opened in which eh was leaning against. From that moment, he slightly fell over....& his head feel directly in her chest!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:42 am

James heard that both Salma and Raji wanted to join him to check on his animals. He then looked at them and said: "Then, I suggest you get your boots ready." and winked. He went to his closet to get three pairs of boots for all three, and he wanted to make sure they are the appropriate size for them.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:19 pm

Raji smiled as she was received the boots by James & slips them on. Raji smiled as they was just the right size for her.

Wanda smiled as she took Valeria to get ready.
O//////////////O Angela blushes really hard when she saw Kristoff! She smirks & glares at him, ">AHEM<!" >B3333 she says with her hands on her hips, tapping a foot on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:08 pm

O/////////////O The very moment his head had landed between Angela's chest, one would say that at that very moment, his cheeks had become more red then the color red itself! He blushed extremely hard! More so then he had ever done before! To top it off, his hand had accidently come to contact with her chest as well! Something that made his cheeks become more red! Soon, he looked up & with a nervous laughter at first before seeing her expression! "S-S-S-S-Sorry H-Hon-! I-I-Im so sorry-!" <83333 He finally came to say with stutters & soon got off from her.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 7:26 pm

Salma tried her boots on as well. They fit her just fine, and she was able to walk properly in them.
"Well." James said to them: "Let's get going." He walked outside, first going to the carnivore pen, to take care of Death, Razor and Little Das. He unlocks the gate and enters, first walking to the meat dispenser, which has a sort of cooling system inside. It preserved the meat, like a refrigerator, but the temperature inside the dispenser was a little lower than room temperature. He clicked a button that would dispense around 1400 kilograms of meat for the Tyrannosaurs and 600 kilograms of fish for Razor. Soon, the meat came pouring down first - it was beef that was genetically modified to attract dinosaurs. Sooner or later, a growl is heard, and sooner or later, all three carnivores were up and hungry. The fish poured down later.
"Yuck!" said Salma, disgusted to see all the raw meat with traces of blood pouring out of the machine. It reminded her of the final scene from the film 'Jaws'.
"Come on, Salma." James giggled: "Ever had beef chops?"
Salma smirked: "Yeah, but this is not the way I ever pictured them." she said, sticking her tongue out in disgust.
Death walks to the group and sniffs them, recognizing both Salma and Raji quickly, because he had seen them yesterday. He growls in a greeting manor to both of them. He then turns his attention to the food that was laid to him. He digs in, snarling.
Little Das joins the breakfast, but if he tried to grab some liver, Death would hiss him away, because he wanted the young one to know that there is a strict eating order with him, and that he will have to wait for his share.
Razor, on the other hand, didn't have that problem. He snacked on his fish alone, not bothered by anyone but the flies buzzing around.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:38 pm

"Hands off my goodies!" >B3 Angela says, smacking Kristoff's hands to get them off her chest.

Raji looked on as all 3 of the carnivores were being fed. She turns to James, "Why don't you ever give them live meat? So they can hunt & also practice their skills in a JFC fight." ;3 she suggested.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 pm

James looked at his friend and listened to what she said. Alas, he explained why using meat like this is good: "Nah. They've got mobile dino-bots and the race track for that. Sometimes I do stick some meat into the bot and then I have them chase it." he finished: "Let's go feed the herbs."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:36 pm

O////////O "Ow-!" >////////< Poor Kristoff said meanwhile, as his hand was smacked by Angela. He stepped back a little after what had happened. With his cheeks all flamed up in red! More red then the color red! "I-I-I-I-I-Im sorry hon-! I-I-I-I didn't mean it! H-H-Honest-!" <83 he tried to say.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 9:56 pm

"Uh huh! Yeah! SUUUUURE you didn't mean it." >83 Angela says to Kristoff with crossed arms & a tapping foot.

"Oh, me I actually put live prey in them. Makes it more natural for my dinosaurs to eat." X3 Raji said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:01 pm

James entered the enclosure and used a food dispenser that looked like the one we just saw, but it was dispensing hay that was a mixture of ginkgo, fern and magnolia, that was purchased in a high quality store. Soon enough, three dinosaurs were drawn to it's scent - Proteus, Tank and the first one of Salma's dinosaurs to be seen - Rita, a female Styracosaurus. They all ate the ferns all together, without arguing.
"So, the Styracosaurus is yours?" James asked.
Salma smiled: "That's a female. Rita."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:05 pm

"Ooooh, she sure is pretty." =3 Raji says as she saw Rita, Salma's female Styracosaurus, appearing to feed.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 pm

"Your Triceratops is beautiful too, James." Salma added.
James grinned, but then heard a bark nearby - he knew that it was his dog, Red. He ran over to James and reared up, placing his paws over his chest. James scratched his neck and laughed, eventually patting the dog's head.
Salma went wide-eyed: "Oh my God, he's bigger than me!" she said, awed by the dog's size.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:36 pm

O//////O Poor Kristoff didnt know what else to say at first. His own red cheeks did the talking for him. ""N-N-No, honest! I didnt mean it-! I swear!" <83 he tried to explain, lowering his head in submission. But even he could never forget the feeling of what he just touched.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:40 pm

"Hmmmm, alright. I'll let it slide. Just this once." >83 Angela says with a shake of her ehad as she got her stuff ready. But as Kristoff would notice, Angela also grabbed what seemed to be a glasses case. Angela usually wears glasses when reading a book or writing.

Raji giggled, "Wow! He is a huge dog." she says agreeing to Salma.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 7:44 pm

James then lead Salma and Raji out of the herbivore pen and locked it, to make sure the dinosaurs stay inside. He then walked to Red's pen, letting him eat something and drink some water. He also knew that the dog wanted to play with him for a while. Therefore, James walked Red back to Raji and Salma, carrying a Frisbee. He then throws it, and Red chases it with surprising speed. As it flies, he leaps and catches it with his teeth. He then walks back to James, carrying it.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:36 pm

"Phew, thank you." <X3 Kristoff then said back to Angela. With a big sigh of relief & a slight bow. Though he felt so embarrassed about it, even he, as Angela's boyfriend, would never forget that moment. Soon though, Kristoff noticed that Angela was carrying a pair of glasses. He never knew she wore glasses & thus got curious. O3O "What'cha got?" =3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 14, 2013 8:49 pm

Having played with his dog, James then plays with him near his pen.
Salma took a look around, and knew that they had nothing else that was important to do around the dinosaur enclosures. She was sure that they were done with everything. So, she looked at Raji and asked: "Let's go back inside, shall we?"

Last edited by James Hetfield on Thu Sep 19, 2013 6:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:10 pm

O3O "Hm? Oh these are mt reading glasses." ;3 Angela says to Kristoff as she places it, as well as the rest of her stuff, in her suitcase.

"Yeah, let's go back inside." Raji replied to Salma as she began to make her way back inside the house.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:09 pm

o.O "Oh?" Kristoff soon said back & questioned as Angela revealed her reading glasses to him. "I never knew you wore glasses." X3 he soon said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:50 pm

"Hmhm, I don't wear them alot. Only when I'm reading. I have trouble seeing small words up close, so dad got me a pair of glasses." ;3 Angela says to Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:47 pm

"Ohhh I see." X3 Kristoff soon said back before he soon began to look down a little....Towards her chest! But he soon cleared his throat & laughed nervously. "S-Say uh....A-About um...." <83
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Jurassic Fight Club :: James Hetfield's mansion-
Jump to: