Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:44 am

"Hey, we both knew it was an accident. I was only playing with you." <;3 Angela says with a kiss to Kristoff's forhead before closing her suitcase, "Well, I'm ready." =3 she says.
Back with Wanda & Valeria, Wanda soon got Valeria all washed up & ready to go, "Ok, sweety. Let's go get your clothes." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:26 pm

"Oh...W-Well just as long as Wanda doesn't hear about it. She'll have my neck ringed!" <83 Kristoff then said with a gulp, as he himself was now ready to get going. ">Sigh< Yeah I think Im ready to. Get to see New York for the first time." <=3 he said.
Valeria meanwhile soon appeared where Wanda was. She nodded, ready to get her clothes around. "Okay." =3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:49 am

Angela smiled, "Want me to help?" <=3 she says to Kristoff.
Wanda smiled as she lead Valeria to her clothes, "Ok, wich one will look most pretty on you, sweety?" =3 she asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 2:59 pm

"Sure." <X3 Kristoff then said back with a light giggle & a smile.
"Ummm..." Valeria began to say. With a finger against her chin & in a cute thinking pose she would normally put off. Until she finally came to a decision. "How about this pink one?" =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:26 am

Angela smiled as she then began to help Kristoff get ready for docking. <=3
"That'll look pretty on you. Nice choice, sweety." ;3 Wanda says as she then began helping Valeria getting the dress on her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:23 am

With his clothes packed & his other things bagged away & ready to go, Kristoff soon began to get ready himself with Angela. <=3
Meanwhile, Valeria giggled & soon began to get her clothing ready with Wanda's help. She soon took her p-jays off & went to put on the dress. =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:10 am

Angela smiled as she saw Kristoff finally ready to go, "Let's check on our sisters." <;3 she says.
Wanda helped Valeria take her her pajamas off & thus helped with putting her pink dress on her. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:24 pm

"Alright. After you." <;3 Kristoff said, opening the door to their room for Angela to pass first.
Valeria soon began to get dressed with Wanda's help. She held her arms up so that her dress could go on. "Ms. Mende? Have you been to New York?" =3 she asked.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 7:43 pm

Salma walked back into the house and turned the TV on. The channel to appear was FOX, and the commercials were running. She sighs and sits down, but then, she sees something strange: a funny commercial of herself! Soon, a smile appears on her face and she laughs a little: "Oh my God..."

Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:31 pm

"I've actually have. A couple of times with my father." ;3 Wanda says to Valeria when she saw Angela & Kristoff, "Morning, you two." =3 she says.
"Morning, sis. You two ready?" Angela asks.
"Just got to get little Ms Valy here dressed." X3 Wanda replied, helping Valeria get dressed.

O_O Seeing this commercial, Raji giggled & laughed a bit, "Hahaha, I've seen that commercial before." X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 2:58 am

"Oooh." Valeria replied to Wanda. Before she soon turned to where Angela & Kristoff soon entered from! "Morning big brother!" she said with a big smile.
"Hmhm, morning sis." Kristoff replied. "Ms. Mendes helping you get dressed?"
"Uh huh. How was the dance last night?"
"Ohhh....It went great."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:28 am

"Yeah....it was wonderful" Angela replied to Valeria.
"That reminds me Angela, someone called that really wanted to speak to you." Wanda says.
"Ohh? Who?"
"Hmhm, dad."
O3O Angela gasps, "awww, he did?! Dang it! I wanted to speak to him!" she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:04 pm

Kristoff was definitely surprised to hear this. He looked over to Wanda & then to Angela as well. "Your father? He called?" he then asked.
"Ooh, he did?" Valeria soon asked with curiosity.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:28 pm

Salma just smiled and looked around, seeing that James was walking into the house, and putting his boots back into the closet where he took them. He then went to change his shirt, because Red's dirty paws stained it. He was soon behind the two women. He then grins while they fixed themselves on the TV, and then he gently grabbed their necks and yelled to try and spook them! It worked with Salma, who jumped with a soft scream and turned around to see that it was James, who was now snickering teasingly.
"James..." she said as she looked at him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:29 pm

"Yeah he did. I told you he did, remember sweety?" Wanda says to Valeria, rubbing her head.
Angela looked on with s disappointed face, as she really wanted to talk to her dad.

Raji lightly screamed & jumped & turned to James with an unamused look, "What was that for?" she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:43 pm

"Ohhh, yeah." Valeria soon replied back with a cute giggle & smile. As she managed to remember when Wanda mentioned such news to her.
Kristoff, seeing his love's disappointment in her face, placed an arm around her for comfort. "Don't worry, honey. You'll have a chance eventually." he said with a smile & a wink for her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:23 pm

">sigh< I know." Angela says as she smiled, knwoing she'll get to talk to her father one way or another.
Wanda smiled, seeing Valeria fully dressed, "Well, seems everyone's ready to go." she says with a smile.

Outside, the massive ship, the RMS Titanic II, is about 1 mile from doccking in NYC Harbor. It blows it's massive horn to signal it's arrival.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:11 am

James then jumped on the couch right between Salma and Raji and smiled: "I'm just kidding, ladies..." he embraces them with his arms: "So, what are you watching?" he asked.
"Well, there was a commercial of me, if you wanna know." Salma smiled.
James then remembered something he had read about Salma before, and he asked her: "Are you dyslexic? I've been hearing things about you being diagnosed with it."
Salma nodded her head: "Yeah. I was diagnosed with dyslexia when I was at the Academy of the Sacred Heart in Louisiana."
James then raised his eyebrows in complete disbelief, because she, for a Mexican, and a dyslexic woman, spoke surprisingly good English. He said: "I would never even think something like that... Your English is pretty great."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:08 pm

Kristoff kept a smile on his face & rubbed his love's back to keep a smile on her face as well. When both he & Valeria heard Wanda, they both nodded in agreement as little Valeria soon made sure her little dress was on perfectly. "Uh huh. Now we just need Trouble & Mittens." she said back.
"Hmhm, yep. Dont wanna forget them do we sis?" Kristoff asked with a chuckle.
"Uh uh! Never." Valeria responded, shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 10:22 pm

On the Titanic, there was someone else who was getting ready to dock. Ian McKellen and Viggo Mortensen actually had some personal things to cater to, so they had to move to certain places in New York. Unlike them, Russell Crowe, the star from Ridley Scott's 'Gladiator', and Elijah Wood, or Frodo from 'The Lord of the Rings' by Peter Jackson, had nothing special to do upon arrival, and they had remembered that they were talking to a certain group of fans yesterday. And hence, they wanted to ask them if they could tag along with them, wherever they would be going. He knocked on the room door, to see if they were still inside.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:17 pm

"Yeah, I agree with James, you're English is as clear as mine." Raji replied with a wink.

"I'll go get 'em." Wanda says with a smile when she went to go get Trouble & Mittens.
Angela heard knocking to their room & went to the door to answer it, only to see Elijah Wood  & Russell Crowe from yesterday, "Oh-! Hello." she says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 6:35 pm

Salma heard what both James and Raji thought regarding her dyslexia, and she nodded: "Well, thankfully I'm a fast learner, and though I did have some trouble, I mastered it pretty quickly."
"Right..." James said to her.
Salma then thought of something to ask James. She goes for it: "James, did you ever feel bad if you heard someone that had a negative review of your music or something like that?"
"Nah. I'm always relaxed when I play or when I make music." James said: "We do it basically for ourselves. People appreciate it, which is cool, but I think they appreciate that we're doing it for ourselves. We're doing it our way, and how people like it is not up to us. We like it."

Both Russell and Elijah could tell that Angela was completely surprised to see them suddenly butting in, but they stayed cheerful and smiled. Russell extended his hand and greeted Angela: "Hi." He shook her hand, and then went to ask her: "I'd like to ask your sister something, is she there?"
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:15 am

Kristoff looked over to see where Angela had went off to. He wondered a little what she was doing & went over to see her opening to door. Where he to saw Elijah & Russel infront of their room. Valeria meanwhile went with Wanda to gather their pets. Both Trouble & Mittens.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:47 pm

"Oh, Wanda? She's in the other room." Angela said with a smile as she lets both elijah & Russel in their room, remembering them from yesterday.
Wanda soon found Trouble playing with Mittens & picked him up, "There you are, Trouble." she says as her cat meowed & nuzzled her cheeck.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 7:16 pm

[It's a double L on Russell, guys. Wink]
Russell and Elijah walked in, and they both spotted Wanda and the cats, as well as Kristoff. Russel greets him: "Hi, Kris. I saw you two lovebirds last night. I guess you had fun. So did we." he then grinned rather silly: "Elijah here kinda had too much."
"Aw, come on!" Elijah frowned with a smile. In fact, he was actually a little drunk from the beer he had drunk the last night.
"Don't give me that - the amber fluid had you and you were dancing around like Frodo!" Russell laughed: "And then, he was liquid-laughing in the restroom for a half-hour!"
Elijah laughed hard, as Russell made fun of him.

James then thought of something what could give the girls a lot of much needed fun - he in fact had a recreational vehicle in his garage, and he could definitely use that to take them, and probably someone else, on a camping trip. He says: "I forgot to tell you - I've got an RV." he winked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Titanic II's arrival to New York City   The Titanic II's arrival to New York City - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Titanic II's arrival to New York City
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next