Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Von Doom meets Von Strucker

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 9:04 pm

"That all depends. Which is why I am mostly here. To make sure there ARE no threats." Strucker concluded. Carrying on the conversation with Von Doom has he drank along & smoked from his cigar. "But enough of me. I'd imagine you are here for a similar reason." he then said, as his cybernetic arm & hand soon began to tap against the arm of his chair.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:37 pm

"Indeed I am. I am also studying all the moves of these dinosaurs, sso that I may have my dinosaurs to learn & evade the moves if they fight one of the other dinosaurs & comes out on top as supreme." Curt said to Strucker as he sat by him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 5:54 pm

"Hmhmhm, indeed. Just as I'd imagine. It seems we....Have a common purpose then." Strucker then replied with a chuckle & sinister grin of his own while his cybernetic hand tapped against the fragile glass in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 8:48 pm

Curt nods in agreement as Strucker says this. Looking on at the battlefield, seeing that the next battle won't be for a while because a small break was put in. He soon finished his drink as he sat it down on the table next to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:11 pm

Strucker remained quiet for the moment, seeing that the Doctor had agreed with him. Before long, he snapped his finger once more as the guard reappeared with the bottle of wine. "Care to have another, Heir Doctor?" he simply asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:15 pm

Curt nodded as his glass was poured with the wine that the guard had offered him. Soon, he lifted his hand, letting the guard know that's enough as he began drinking the drink, looking out at the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:19 pm

Soon Strucker had a refill himself as he lifted his glass once more in his cybernetic hand, & drinking the freshly poured wine. As he drank, another topic of possible interest. "Might I ask Heir Doctor......Have you heard of the scientist.....Baron Zemo?" he asked, thinking in the back of his mind the name should bring some recognition.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:20 pm

"Baron Zemo..........hmm.................Ahh! He's the main scientist of HYDRA if I may be correct?" Curt says to Strucker as he listens on, drinking his drink through the vent in his mask.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 4:56 pm

"Indeed. His IS HYDRA's leading scientist. He's a world renowned mind from some sort of ancient bloodline. He's responsible for the HYDRA's recreated dinosaurs. His work in genetics have shown much potential & promise. Dare I say more so then anywhere in the world. Enough to to make the minds of InGen & the Umbrella Corp. look like feeble minded simpletons." Strucker explained with a chuckle in his voice
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Curt looked on with an unseen grin, even he liked what he heard from Strucker. He said nothing more as he watched on at the battlefield, waiting for the next fight to commense.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:26 pm

After speaking of Baron Zemo, Strucker remained quiet himself as well. Watching the battlefield with the doctor & waiting for the next battle to begin. He refreshed himself with his glass of wine as he drank along.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 7:28 pm

Curt looked on, wondering what battles will take place in the arena today. He sits there, drinking the wine from his glass.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 12:22 am

(Im out of ideas. I dont know what to do XD)
Much like Doom, Strucker remained quiet as well & merely looked upon the battlefield & wondered himself what battles would take place later. He began to wonder- who else could & would present a possible threat to HYDRA? Who else in this special gathering would present a challenge to HYDRA?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 4:40 pm

(Yeah, me too, I guess we wait till the next battle. XD)
Curt sat with Strucker as he drank his wine, watching out on the battlefield, waiting for the next battle to take place, wondering wha other dinosaurs here interest him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 01, 2012 7:52 pm

Before long, as Strucker waited with Curt to see & witness the next battle, a soldier soon entered once more.
"Sir. The report has come." he said.
"Ah, splendid. What news?" Strucker asked with interest.
"Madame Hydra has just briefed back to our communications & wishes to inform that her travel goes well."
"Excellent. Where to?"
"She is currently on route towards the Dinosaur reserve near Brazil. The Madeline Dinosaur Reserve & National Park. She estimates that she will make landing e.t.a 5 minutes."
"Excellent. Then all is going accordingly. Carry on." Strucker finally said, dismissing the guard.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 12:48 am

"So, Madame Hydra is being her usual, sneaky self, eh?" Curt says to Strucker as he has also heard of Madame Hydra & read information on her before.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 1:18 am

"Hmhmhm, one might say that. Still one cannot dismiss her charming abilities. She is an expert at her field & we at HYDRA have no doubt in her abilities. Her work has served HYDRA well." Strucker replied with a rather sinister grin & chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:04 am

Doom drank on his drink as he heard Strucker explain this. Soon, his gauntlets that were part walkie talie, came on with one of his workers at his lab section of the arena.
"What is it? This had BETTER be important!" he demanded.
"Sir, your robot you've been inventing for sometime now has finally been completed." a worker says to him.
"Excellent, I shall be down there shortlly to check it out." Doom says as he shut off the com on his gauntlet. He stood up & turned to Strucker, "I apologize, Von Strucker, but I'm afraid I must go on important mattera on my hand." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:41 am

"Ah yes. Of course Heir Doctor, I understand. Very well then. It was....A pleasure, as always." Strucker then replied with a puff from his cigar as he soon turned around in his seat to watch the next battle at hand as he drank from his glass once more.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:50 am

"Till we meet again." Doom says with the flip of his robe as he left the room, the HYDRA soldiers clearing a pathway for the king to pass by as he headed down to his own private section where his latest invention lies. An old invention that his ancestor, Victor Von Doom, had & he decided to recreate it, a Doombot. But this particular one was designed to look, act, move, & speak like the original. It even wore the classic Doctor Doom outfit, one that Doom would consider wearing again, soon. He looked on as his invention had come a sucess, but to make sure it was a complete sucess, he would need to see if it did exactlly as it is told to do!
Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 Tumblr15
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 6:35 am

Whats the status on Madame Hydra's current progress?" Strucker then requested to a guard who was nearby. The soldier then approached his commander without question.
"Her report now shows that she has succeeded in entering the island safely & with no further set backs thus far. She estimates she can perform her operation soon."
"Ahhhh excellent. The Heir Skull shall be most pleased when he is to be informed." Strucker then said with a a deep, sinister chuckle as his cybernetic arm & hand began t scratch against the glass of his cup. "You are dismissed!" he then demanded the guard!
"Yes sir! Hail HYDRA!" The guard replied with a salute & marched out!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Doom looked on at his new creation, walking around it, "Doombot, activate." he simply said. The Doombot turns on & looks at Doom.
"->DOOMBOT ACTIVATED.<-"
"Excellent, now step foward to your new master."
The Doombot steps forward.
"Very impressive, now. Doom-code 330."
"->CODE ACCEPTED. BEGINNING CODE "COPY CAT DOOM IN 3....2.....1-.<-" the doombot says & soon, it begins to move, act & speak like Doom himself, putting on the mask & hood, "Bow down before the might of Doctor Doom!" it said looking at Doom.
Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 Dr_doo13
"Hmhmhmhm, excellent. Now my pet, go forth an investegate all you can, do NOT fail me. If you do, the consequences are.......most unpleasant for you."
"I will try my best Lord Doom." 'Doom' said & walks out, getting the Doctor Doom walk down perfectlly, heading out the building, making many people think it's the real Doom for a sec when the outfit tells them it's a fake as they never seen Doom in the classic outfit before. The real Doom soon returns to his throne, waiting for the next battle to begin.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 4:01 pm

In his reserved room, Strucker was soon in preparations of his own investigation. One of the main purposes of him being here. A operation that would prove most useful to HYDRA's cause. A man was waiting beside Strucker, dressed in the most perfect of disguises. Making himself look much like one of the arena owners with straight up formal clothing. Strucker's plan was solid but it needed more preparation. The man was to perform the plan with silence & stealth & his disguise would help him blend in with the crowd most effectively.
"Now, you understand the plan? Need we go over this again?" Strucker then asked the man.
"Now, Heir Strucker. The assignment shall be done quickly & efficiently." the man said.
"Good.....Very good. These schematics will show you where you must go. You know what you must do."
"I do, sir."
"Then go forth! Now! In the name of HYDRA! & Do not come back empty handed! Or do not come back at all. Do not fail your operation.....Or the punishment will be severe."
"I will not! HAIL HYDRA!" The man finally said with a cry & salute & soon marched out of the door, while Strucker sat back down on his chair to watch the next battle.
"Everything is going precisely accordingly." he said to himself with an evil grin & chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 02, 2012 5:31 pm

Doom sat in his usual plotting pose, hoping the Doombot will come back with information.
------------------------------------
"Doom" soon enetered one of the extra Latverian shuttles that are used for such a misson. Soon, he takes off & flies out of NYC's veiw, where he'll go is uncertain, not wanting to fail his master, knowing what consequences there are if he failed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Von Doom meets Von Strucker   Von Doom meets Von Strucker - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Von Doom meets Von Strucker
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2