Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Private War of Doctor Doom!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:37 am

"Simon, promise me something. No matter what happens, you are NOT to get out of this room, understand?" Yoko asks Simon with much protective tone in her voice. <=(
--------------------------------------------
Wanda looked on, knowing Valeria may had to be up. "You're waking Valeria." Angela says. <=(
----------------------------------------------
The carcharodontosaur came closer & closer to Kamina with his mouth agape, & is close enough for Kamina to dodge!
----------------------------------------------
The computer was destroyed, causing a small explosion & Doom'e computer on his gauntlet said, "->DOWNLOAD SEQUENCE FAILED.<-"
Doom growled in annoyance, then turned to Roland with hatred eyes, with a stare that was so bone chilling, that it could even turn Medusa into stone, "You pathetic dolt! You will pay for that!" he says as he starts to make his approach toward Roland!
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Doom_710
Then, he turns & looks out the window & sees the Carcharodontosaur running STRAIGHT for the labs, "What in blazes-?!" he starts to say, looking on at this.
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Doom_610
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:44 am

<='0 Simon said nothing at first. H only looked on at Yoko with such fearful & tearful eyes. He didnt know what to do or say at first. He was scared & only wanted the protection of his big sister. ">Sniff< O-Okay. B-But what about you?" he asked.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hearing Angela, Kristoff then turned to Valeria, seeing she was indeed starting to wake up.
"Ohhhh darn." <=/ he said to himself, feeling bad for himself that he had to raise his voice.
"Mmmmmm." -3- Valeria simply mumbled in her sleep as she started to yawn & open her eyes.
">Sigh< hey sis. Did I wake you up?" <=(
"Mmmmm. Whats going on?" -3- she asked.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suddenly, threw the doors, Kamina exploded in out of no where with the dinosaur straight behind him! Leaping in the air with his massive cape flowing in the air behind him! "WHOOOOOOOO!!!! GANG WAY!!!!" he cried with his usual excitement & thrill for action & adventure & making himself a dramatic entrance as the wall soon came crashing down behind him! Something big was rushing threw & it was none other then the carcharodontosaur behind him!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 12:52 am

"I'm going to help Kamina stop Doom." Yoko says to Simon as Deisel sits by Simon. <=(
-------------------------------------
"It's..............kinda hard to say, Valeria." Wanda says to Valeria as if sge didn't need to know what's going on. <=/
--------------------------------------
Suddenlly, the carcharodontosaur broke through & looked arund for Kamina, hissing. But he finds another choice for prey, Doom! He growls & approaches him.
Doom tries to go for the taser gun in his pocket, but he keeps dodging the jaws of the carcharodontosaur, who snaps at him, & trying to eat him, but like with Kamina, misses with every lunge!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:07 am

"B-But sis......No!.....Dont go! You can get hurt!" D'=> Simon pleaded to Yoko, holding her hand tightly as he looked on at her with tearful eyes.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O.O "W-What do you mean?" Valeria tried to ask when Kristoff placed an arm around her.
"Its....Its nothing Val. Its.....Its just....A fire drill." <=/ he then tried to explain to cover the story/
"A fair drill?" she asked.
"Yes. But we have to stay in here & keep calm until the drill is over. Theres nothing to worry about. Okay?" <=)
"Okay." She then said with her tired head leaning against his shoulder.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina soon rose up from where he landed from the rubble & saw the massive carnicore trying to get a bite out of Doom! With a smirk on his face, he simply watched! "Yeah! How's a taste of your own medicine sound!?" >=) he cried out!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:17 am

"I won't get hurt. I promise you I won't." Yoko says as she is hugged tightlly by Simon. <=(
--------------------------
Angela & Wanda smile as Kristoff covers the story with a fire drill. <=)
-------------------------------------------------
The Carcharodontosaur still snaps at Doom, who dodges. Soon, the carnivore rams his head into Doom, knocking him back & goes for the final lunge at him!
"ENOUGH!!!" he says & quicklly got out his taser gun from his gun holder & shot the carcharodontosaur right in the mouth with electricity! It doesn't hurt the animal, but it sends a good enough shock through the animal to actually make it retreat out of the building from the sting in it's mouth! Doom gets up with his hood down, "NONE may touch Doom!" he says, looking at where the carnivore left at!
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Doom11
He then puts his hood back on & glares at both Roland & Kamina, "I will deal with you two later." he says & leaves the room with the flip of his cape, once again, suprisinglly locking the door behind him & heads right for another main lab of the island, the vetenarian area!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:30 am

"O->Snif< Okay." <X'( Simon then said with a nod, amking the tough decision to make & hugged Yoko tightly with tears running down his face. He didnt want to let go of Yoko but he knew she had to help her boyfriend & the others.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kristoff smiled & wrapped his arm around his sister once more. He then turned to Angela & Wanda with a wink, hoping to keep his story covered for now. <Wink
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina was taken by surprise! The door suddenly slammed shut! Giving him the idea that Doom must have the place totally under his control! "What?! NO!!! GET BACK HERE!!!" He then cried! Suddenly realizing just where he was heading & soon tried to rip down the door with his katana! Hacking at the steel door with the blade! Thankfully, because of te blades fine design & shape, blades such as the katana were specifically made to cut threw just about anything. The sharpest & most efficient type of swords made by man. More so then even the great medieval swords. Kamina's sword was no exception in the matter. Thanks to it's strong reinforced steel, the blade was perfect for cutting through just about anything & was durable enough as well! He hacked away more & more to try & get threw! "COWARD!!!! COME BACK & FACE ME!!!!" he shouted! Now worrying for the safety of his love & her brother! Dont you dare lay a hand on them you freak! he thought to himself! Hoping for the best for them as he turned to Roland! "See if you can get those computers back online! Warn Yoko! There in trouble!!! I'LL deal with the door!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:46 am

"Now, I need to go, ok. I promise I'd return." she says as she lets Simon go, knowing she doesn't want to leave Simon scared, but she must help her boyfriend & the others. She heads for her room & presses a button, opening a room she feared to not enter again.
-------------------------------------------
Angela & Wanda lightly nod & wink back at Kristoff to keep the real situation covered. <Wink
-----------------------------------------------
Doom walked on as he barely heard Kamina, "Fool. To face Doom is to face one's end." he says as he makes his way toward the vetenarian area, the metal footing clanging against the ground.
(theme)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 1:54 am

With a smile, Kristoff turned back to Valeria as she remained cuddled in his arm & yawned a little.
"Hmhm, poor thing you look tired." <=) he said.
"Mm-hm." -3- she then said as she cutely rubbed her little eyes & laid against his body.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina hacked & hacked more more at the door infront of him! Determined to stop Doom before he reached the veterinarian office! "THEN HOW COME YOUR RUNNING!?" He then shouted back as his sword finally got threw the door with a clean slice! Now he needed to carve out an entrance whole for him to get threw as he then used all his strength to carve & cut the steel from the door!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:08 am

Yoko soon reaches what looks like a wall & punches it with her fist. >=( The wall flips open & sees a few guns wrapped up, including the one on the very top. One she is aiming to use, her old electromagnetic rifle!
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Yoko_g10
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why don't you get some more sleep, Valeria?" Wanda asks as she pets her cute head. <=)
-------------------------------------------------------------------
"Because, one I reach the verenarian area & gather more info, I would've already won, boy." Doom says as he turns the corner & out of Kamina's sight before heading right to the vet area!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:16 am

"But- >Yawn< What about the fire drill?" Valeria then asked
"Dont worry about the fire drill, Val. You just get some sleep okay?" <=) Kristoff then said.
">Yawn< Okay." -3- Valeria then said as she soon rested on Kristoff's lap & then drifted off into sleep.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Grrr! You lousy good for nothing-! THATS WHERE YOUR WRONG, FREAK!!!!" Kamina then shoutedin frustration! He hated being called a boy by the likes of Doom! It made his blood boil & made his determination to get to the verenarian facility even greater! Hacking away at the door more & more! Until finally he had cut a square out of the steel door. With a well placed kick, he knocked to door straight open as the piece of metal falls over! With a way in, he finally rushed off after Doom with his Katana held firmly in his hand! "Your not going anywhere under MY watch tin face!!" he then cried, knowing he could hear him from the distance they were as he ran on after him!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 2:54 am

After getting her rifle ready, she opened a specific door to a closet, seeing the very outfit Kamina was talking about earlier & soon began changing in it!
---------------------------------------------------------
Angela & Wanda look on with smiles as they see Valeria drift back to sleep. <=3
--------------------------------------------------------------
Doom turns & sees Kamina rushing toward him, "I'm impressed by te way you escaped. But now will be the last mistake you'll make, boy. Now look upon me & tremble! For MY face is the LAST you will ever see! I AM DOOM!"
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 65027710
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:13 am

">Sigh< She's the sweetest." <=3 Kristoff then said as he watched his baby sister drift back to sleep. All cuddled up next to him & then began petting her golden blonde hair.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
With a scoff & smirk on his face, Kamina soon stood his ground now that he had Doom's attention. This was what he liked! Direct confrontation! "Hmph! You sure talk big for a guy in a butt ugly mask! Im lucky enough not to tremble from whatever looks you got under there!" he said as he prepared for full confrontation. "You wanna fight? Fine! You got yourself one!" he then said. At that very moment, he grabbed the end of his cape & flung it back away from him as it flew to the ground behind him! Revealing a series of several blue tattoos across his body! He then went into battle pose with his sharp katana pointing right at Doom!
"I dont know who you really are punk & I dont care! All I know is that you mean trouble! & I dont go for men who mean trouble! You got no idea who your up against! & Im not gonna just let you go about on whatever business you have! Im the Mighty Kamina! & if you wanna get to that other room, THEN YOU GO THREW ME!"
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 GurrenLagann28
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 am

"Yeah, she is." Wanda says, petting Valeria's hair. <=3
------------------------------
Doom merely looked on with the famous "Doctor Doom" stare at the way Kamina was telling him this. To Doom, his prattling was paathetic, yet somehow ammusing at the same time. "If you think I'm going to surrender to such pathetic prattling, then you're wrong. For DOOM does not surrender!!" he says with his fist clenched & electrifying with the same type of electricity his tazer uses as he invented tazer gauntlets for using on dinosaurs, but he may have to use it on Kamina if needed!
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 432022-lee_townsend_genotiva_doom1
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:40 am

Valeria remained fast asleep as Wanda began petting her hair. Smiling in her sleep as she felt her hands. -3-
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It didnt matter to Kamina what DOom thought of his words. He made his point solid clear & even Doom knew he wasnt going to move easily. He merely kept the same smug on his face. The same smirk. He did not show any intimidation towards him. He wasnt going to let the likes of him scare Kamina! He had lives to protect! No matter the cost! "Heh! Your just my type. But you misunderstand something Doc. Im not asking for any surrendering. Im just going to carve that stupid mask off that ugly mug of yours & MAKE you!" he then said as he bega circling the man with his sword pointed at him!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:50 am

Doom just look on as Kamina says this, hearing him threaten him, "You pathetic whelp. You don't learn. None may lay hands on Doom. But enough of this. Time to finish this before it begins." he says & flins his hand fowards, sending a wire from the knuckle part of his gauntlet that the tazer part truelly carries, the reason for the electrical sparks, from is gaunltet, shooting them at Kamina & trying to hit him with the wires!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 3:55 am

Kamina's reactions were quick! Too quick! His experience in combat serve him well in this criteria! With a fast reaction & a single thrust of his katana, Kamina slived threw the wires quickly before the struck him! Even though the slight shock went threw his sword, but not enough to slow him down! "Nice try! Your not takin' me down THAT easy!" he said. Ready to strike at Doom as he then charged at full speed to attack!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:19 am

Doom saw that his sword cut right through the wires, the fling his other hand & fired more electrical tazer wires at Kamina, trying to hit him with the wires when he saw him charging for him & took a stance, ready for anything Kamina had to throw at him!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:23 am

Kamina hacked threw & threw more wires as he ran right for Doom! Wondering when he would get assistance! For now though, he had to hold him off on his own! He then lunged into the air with a good sized leap! Crying out with his sword held firmly in his hand & with a strong slash of his sword, he struck! With surprising force as the as steel of the blade made contact with the mask & with such powerful steel, it made a long slash mark upon his metaled face! Just barely but surprisingly cutting the metal with the sword, forcing Doom back a little. With a smirk, Kamina rose where he had landed to see the damage he did! "Yeah! & there's alot more where that came from, punk!" he then said, ready for more!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:32 am

Doom was struck, thw sword had cut the mask! But barely, now Kamina had done it! Doom had a hand over his face, growling in, not pain, but fury! He simply looked back at Kamina with a glare that told him that he was in deep trouble, "HOW DARE YOU! YOU HAVE MADE THE GREATEST MISTAKE OF YOUR LIFE, KAMINA! NOW.......FEEL........THE WRATH.........OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!" he shouted with a fist made & glaring right at Kamina!
(ignore the thing in his fist Wink )
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Doctor11
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:39 am

"Oho, Im SHAKING in my bones! You really think Im scared of you!? Bring it, punk! You made a big mistake coming to this island & causing trouble! Now it's YOU who's going to be taught a lesson! Why are you even here in the first place!? What in gods name do you even want?!" Kamina then said, unshaken by Doom's threat as he was already use to punk talk! He merely stood ready with his katana! Ready to slice that mask right off his face as he saw the long slash mark on Doom's face.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:45 am

"You DARE to question Curt Von Doom?! You're not worthy of asking Doom such questions." Doom says as he looked on at Kamina & his katana, still glaring at him, "It is YOU who will be taught a lesson for crossing my path." he says again!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 4:51 am

"HA! I dare alot of things, old timer! You think you can just barge in this place & just do what you please?! Your DEAD wrong!" Kamina then stated with determination to stop Doom as he lunged forward once more at the man! Readying his katana once more for another slash! This time at Doom's mid section & his flank!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:03 am

This time, Doom was ready, he dodged Kamina's sword before it struck him, "I plan for EVERY contingensy, boy. EVEN THIS!" he sys & shot another tazer wire at Kamina's sword, this time hitting it & sends electrical surges through the wire, "Now you'll lean from crossing Curt Von Doom!" he says as unaware to him, someone was standing behind him & instantlly recognisable to Kamina, Yoko! & she had her rifle aimed RIGHT at Doom!
The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Yokore10
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:07 am

Kamina's eyes widened! His sword had now been caught & soon sent an electric shock right through him from contact with his sword! Growling out in pain, he immediately dropped his weapon & stepped back a little, growling with baring teeth with frustration as he eyed Doom intensively! "You should stop calling me a boy, punk!" But soon he saw someone he recognized! Unknown to Doom himself! O.O Yoko!? he thought to himself!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 03, 2012 5:24 am

"No one defies Doom!" Doom says as he is about to shoot another tazer wire when he hears someone behind him, "Hey Docor Doom!" Yoko says & Doom turns around, "Another fool who wishes stnd in my way?!"
"Eat electromagnetic bullets!" Yoko says & fires a shot to Doom, hitting him & makes him electric spazzing out a bit. Doom turns back to Yoko, "A grave mistake! It'll cost you dearly-" he goes to say again when she fires another shot at his head & makes him spazz out even more! Soon, she relizes something about the spazzing, it wasn't like a human at all. Soon, Doom falls down & lies there, electrical sparks still flying out!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Private War of Doctor Doom!   The Private War of Doctor Doom! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Private War of Doctor Doom!
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next