Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Action/ more training matches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:47 am

"Something on your mind babe?" <=3 Kamina soon asked Yoko as they soon entered the veterinarian office once more. But poor Simon was soon left with a confused look & a slight tilted head. But alas, he shrugged his shoulders & followed along to see their new baby sauropod.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gee thanks." <=3 Kristoff replied back to Angela. Placing an arm around her for support while the two headed out of the enclosure once more. Back to where Valeria & Wanda were. Along with Neal & Turtle Man.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:50 am

"Hmhm, you could say that." Yoko says with a ligh nod towards Simon where he wouldn't see her, but Kamina did. <;3
-------------------------------------------------------
"Man, you ok?" Neal says as he handed the crutches to Kristoff.
"Now THAT was some Live Action, there!" Turtle Man says as he got a kick of what just happened.
Angela just giggles, "You're welcome." she says to kristoff. <=3
Matilda stood by Angela as the guards closed Terrance's enclosure door.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 3:57 am

"Ohhhh I gotcha." <;3 Kamina soon said back to Yoko. As he finally got where she was going at here as he looked back at Simon Noticing that his cheeks were slightly rosy from when Valeria hugged him. But soon, he turned back to Yoko. "Say babe, I had a question. You think this place has some kind of, I dunno, "store" that I can go? Where they can give away dinosaurs?" =3 he then asked.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah big brother you okay?" <83 Valeria soon asked.
"Yeah Im alright." Kristoff relied, receiving his crutches from Neal before turning to Turtle Man. "Haha, yeah. One could say that. Me & Terrance always have good moments." X3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:26 am

O.O "A store? Hmmmm, not that I know of. I'd ask Mr Hammond as he knows alot about this island than I do." Yoko says to Kamina with a wink. ;3
---------------------------------------------------------
turtle man & Neal laugh a little, "Well, we're going to go explor this island for a while, we'll catch ou guys later." Turtle Man says with a handshake to everyone. =)
"See you later, Turtle Man." Angela says. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:34 am

"See you sir." Kristoff soon said as he shook Turtle Man's hand. "Bye bye Mr.Turtle Man." =3 Valeria then cried as she shook his hand as well. With that, Kristoff then turned to both Wanda & Angela. "Well what now?" X3
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hmmm. Alright. Well I'll asked later. I ca chill for a little longer." >;3 Kamina soon said as he went to the nearest bench & then just kicked back & lounged. Soon though, little Simon then turned up to her. "Sis? Can we see the baby dinosaur?" 83 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:46 am

"Well, I'm heading back to my room & try & prepare for our date." Angela says to Kristoff with a wink. ;3
Wanda looked on, "I'm not sure." she says.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Sure." ;3 Yoko says as she leads Simon to go look for the baby Apatosaur that Simon had adopted earlier. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 4:55 am

O.O "Oh-! Oh are date! Right! Right, haha of course!" ^/////^ Kristoff soon replied back to Angela. Rubbing the back of his head with a bit of red in his cheeks once more.
Valeria meanwhile just giggled & turned to Wanda once more. "I think big brother is nervous." <X3 she finally said.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Excited, Simon soon began to follow his big sister to find the baby Apatosaur once more. <83
While Kamina meanwhile decided to lounge around on the seat he laid on & just relax there for a while.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:00 am

Angela smiled, "Until then?" ;3 she says before she walked off back to her room with little Matilda following her close behind. =3
"Hehehe, yeah I think he is too." Wanda says to Valeria with a giggle. X3
------------------------------------------
Yoko still walked on as she soon reaches simon's room & opens the door, & the ittle apatosaur layed there sound asleep, [size=9]"There it is."/size] she whispered. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:06 am

"Yeah...U-Until then." <=3 Kristoff then replied back as he watched Angela walk off with Matilda. Heading back to her room to prepare for their date later in the evening. He gave a slight sigh to just express how he felt. Before finally, he turned back to Valeria once more. "Alright sis. Lets head back." <;3 he finally said & with a nod, Valeria soon helped him with his guitar & walked back to their room. But before he left, he turned back to Wanda once more. "Say, Wanda? I have a favor to ask you. I know this....Well, our date is suppose to be between me & your little sister but.....My sister & Simon wanna go to. So I was wondering if you could...Well, maybe get them dinner with you?" <=3
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "Awwwwwww!" <83 Simon soon replied quietly. Approaching the small Apatosaur while it slept silently & undisturbed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:14 am

"Yeah, I think I can do that." Wanda says to Kristoff with a wink as she soon got an idea, she'll go tell John Hammond herself of the upcoming date of her sister & Kristoff. <=3
-------------------------
Soon enough, Angela returned to her room. Matilda hopped on the bed & Angela went to pick a perfect outfit for the date. Having many wonderfull thoughts running through her head. <=3
-----------------------------------
Yoko smiled with her arms crossed as she watched the baby apatosaur snoozing away. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:24 am

"Ahh thanks Wanda. I knew I could count on ya." <;3 Kristoff son replied. Even giving Wanda his first ever hug to even give her himself. ">Sigh< man. I feel so....So nervous." <=3 he said.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon, Simon sat down on the ground next to the baby Apatosaur while it slept. With a smile on his face from such an adorable sight, he soon began to actually pet the small baby for the first time with gentle hands. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:39 am

Wanda smiled & hugged Kristoff back, "You shouldn't be nervous. Alot of boys get nervous on the first date." she says with a wink. <;3
-------------------------------------------------------------
"I'll be in the vetenarian room, Simon." <;3 Yoko says with a wink as she went to the other room, to let Simon be with his new Apatosaurus baby.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:42 am

">Phew< I know but....For some reason I just feel really REALLY nervous. Like more nervous then I've ever been in my life. I got butterflies in my stomach." <=3 Kristoff then replied back to Wanda, looking off where Angela had left.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Okay." Simon then said while he stayed with the tiny baby dinosaur. Petting the little animal softly & gently. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile, in Yoko's office, the very first thing she see's is none other then Kamina himself in her office chair. Snooping around her papers & computer. "Quite a seat ya have here." >X3 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:48 am

Wanda just giggled as Kristoff said this, knowing he is really nervous of this date he has with her younger sister. <=3
----------------------------------------
O3O "Hey, get out of my office chair! & quit snooping around in my papers." >=3 Yoko says, snatching the papers from Kamina's hands, shaking the chair to get him up.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 5:55 am

"I...Well to be honest....I've never done this before. Ever." <=3 Kristoff soon said to Wanda once more.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kamina got a good laugh as he remained seated in her chair. "Hahaha. Why? Is there something I shouldn't be looking at? Hehehe, then Im gonna find it & probably enjoy it." >X3 Kamina soon said as he then got another batch of papers once more. "Why baby, your not hiding something are you?" B3 he then asked
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:39 am

"I'm sure you'll be fine Kristoff............I'm sure you'll be fine." Wanda says to Kristoff with both hands on his shoulders, winking at him. <;3
--------------------------------------------
O3O "No I'm not! I just don't like snoopers! Up! Up! UP!" >83 Yoko says, actually tipping the chair, dumping Kamina on the floor & sits in her chair herself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 6:47 am

"I hope so.....I want to make this night fun for both of us.....I want it fun for her." <=3 Kristoff son replied. Each word he said with such meaning & feeling behind it.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "OOF-!" >3< Kamina soon grunted as he fell on the floor after Yoko dumped him out of her seat. He rubbed himself where he landed & got back up on his feet. "Ohhh ya wana play it that way huh?" >B3 he then said with a smirk on his face. Soon enough, he actually went over & sat on her own lap on the chair! >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 2:49 pm

"I know you do, Kristoff." Wanda says with a nod & hugged Kristoff again, feeling he has actually fallen in love with her younger sister. <X3
----------------------------------------------------------------------
O3O "Hey-! G-get off!" Yoko says, trying to push Kamina off of her lap. >#<
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 02, 2013 7:09 pm

With the biggest smile he'd ever had, Kristoff nodded as well & gave Wanda a hug back as well. Not knowing what Wanda was thinking, h was feeling the exact same way. Thoughts began to bloom inside his mind. Had he fallen in love he thought. Had he finally found the one of his dreams? The one girl in his life to call his love? He kept thinking on as he looked off to where Angela had left. "Wanda" he then asked with a little nervousness. "I......C-Can I tell you something?" <=3
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Hahaha nope. Your Mrs. Sant Nick this year." >X3 Kamina then said chuckling, & soon acted like a little child. "I wanna big, big dinosaur for christmas, Santa." >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:45 am

"Sure Kristoff...........what is it?" Wanda asked as she looked at Kristoff's eyes with her ow. <=3
------------------------------
O3O "Unless you go to the dinosaur stores on this island, then you will get you one. Now, GET OFF ME!" Yoko says with a glare at Kamina! >83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:53 am

At first, Kristoff was too shy to even say anything. Too nervous to admit the truth to Wanda. But he took a deep breath & soon looked back at her. "Wanda.....I.......I....Uh........>Sigh< I think.......I think I like Angela." <=3 he finally said.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Awwww but I want one from Santa.' X3 Kamina soon said. When he suddenly saw the glare Yoko made at him. But he tried to pull of some innocence & kissed her nose & her lips. "I wove yous." <83 he said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:14 am

Wanda smiles greatlly as Kristoff had said this about her younger sister. She then says, "You know something, Kristoff? I think she likes you as well." <;3
--------------------------------------------------------
Yoko looked on as Kamina kissed her, "I love you too. Now will you PLEASE get off me?" she says. >83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:20 am

O3O "You....Y-You really think so"? <83 Kristoff soon replied back with both surprise & happiness. So delighted to hear such a thing & the possibility of Angela actually liking & feeling the same way as he did. He even wondered of she felt the same way.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Ahhhh c'mon babe. We have been this close for ages." X3 Kamina soon said with another chuckle & kiss for Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:24 am

"Kristoff........I KNOW so." Wanda says to Kristoff with a wink to him, letting him know she meant it. <;3
---------------------------------------------
"I know, honey. But I need to get to work." Yoko says to Kamina with a look of her own. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:34 am

"Wow.....I....Cant believe it. She actually....likes me." <=3 Kristoff soon said with the biggest smile of his life. Looking off into the direction where Angela herself went & the little apartment she & Wanda were staying in.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"But baaaaaaabe-" <83 Kamina then began to say with his own puppy eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Action/ more training matches
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next