Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Live Action/ more training matches

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:51 am

Wanda smiles as she leans back up, knowing Kristoff likes Angela. & in the back of her mind, she knows Angela likes him back. <=3
-------------------------------------------------------
"No buts, Kamina." Yoko says to Kamina with her look still. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 4:56 am

Soon enough, keeping the same smile on his face, Kristoff soon began to head back to his own apartment & room where Valeria was at, waiting for him. He got his crutches on & turned to Wanda once more. ">Sigh< I just hope I get to feeling better before the date." <=/ he then said. Hating to go looking like how he is now.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough Kamina then began whimpering like a puppy. "But I feel womance in de air." <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 am

"Don't worry, you'll feel better by the time your date comes." Wanda says with a wink. <;3
--------------------------------------------
"Kamina, those pouty puppy eyes won't work with me, mister." Yoko says as she sees Kamina's face, "You want me to loose my job, do you?" <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:03 am

"I hope so.. Yoko's treatments are really helping me out the past hour. Maybe she can help me check it out later." Kristoff soon said. As he soon began to head back to his own room where Valeria was. Waving goodbye to Wanda. "Well....I'll see you tonight then....& uh....L-Lets keep this conversation just between you & me?" <;3 he then asked.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"No. No I would never want that. You deserve the best." <=3 Kamina then said, holding Yoko's hand with such affection & love & meaning.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 5:44 am

"Hmhmhm, oh alright." <;3 Wanda says with a wink of her own, waving at Kristoff, "I'll see you later." <=3
------------------------------------------
Yoko smiles as Kamina says this & holding her hand, "Now, can you get off me? Please?" she says in a non joking sweet voice. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 8:13 am

"You to Wanda." <X3 Kristoff soon replied back. Turning around & slowly heading back to his a hotel room. Trudging along upon his crutches as thoughts loom & stir inside his head about Angela herself. Wondering if she truly feels the same way. Wow.....She......May actually like me to.......Is.....She the one? The one Have been searching for my whole life?......Well, I guess tonight I'll find out. <=3 he thought to himself as he walked back.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Course, baby. Hmhmhm, only if I get to work with ya." <X3 Kamina soon said with another chuckle. As he finally got up from Yoko.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:51 pm

Wanda smiles as Kristoff walks off. Then she turns to go find John Hammond. Thinking of her own future, wondering if she will find anyone she can call a boyfriend. <=3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In her room, Angela looks around, looking for a good dress to wear at her date tonight. She turns to Matilda with the dress against her to show her, "How's this dress, girl?" =3 she asks. Matilda looks on with aa tilted, confused look. O3o?
"Hmm, yeah. Too dark." =/ Angela says, turning back to the closet & goes to pick another dress out, thinking the exact same thing & the same thoughts that Kristoff was hinking. <=3
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yoko smiles & turns & gets to work. Looking over papers & such.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live Action/ more training matches   Live Action/ more training matches - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

Live Action/ more training matches
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9