Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:21 pm

Doom smiles as he sees Sarah looking at all the beutifull things about the room. He then sees the servants preparing the table for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 7:12 pm

"Everything in here is just so pretty." <=3 Sarah then said once more, gazing her eyes upon every single thing in the room. But soon, she happen to see the servants themselves. She was a little surprised to see other servants besides Boris but she was even more surprised to see them prepar dinner! O3O "Wh.....What are they doing?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 10:31 pm

Doom heard Sarah & smiled as he looked at her as she asks this, "They're preparing dinner for me." he says, then he gets an idea & turns to her again, "Would you like to stay for dinner?" he asks in a kinglly voice. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 12:21 am

O3O "Oh-!.....Dinner?......With you?" Sarah soon asked with surprise & alight disbelieve. She could hardly believe or imagine that she would ever eat at such a beautiful setting. "Ohhh sir, you don't have to do that for me-" <83 she began to say.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 2:20 am

"Ms Denvers, you are a guest in the Embassy. You should eat dinner here, I insist." Doom says to Sarah with a wink. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:47 am

"Weeeeell..." <=3 Sarah soon began to say. She then began to think of the situation. She barely had any money in her pocket, meaning she would most likely be unable to afford any decent food at the moment. Nor a taxi ride home. She then noticed that it was now raining heavily outside. She was in no condition to go anywhere during the heavy rain. So she now found that she simply had no other choice but to accept Doom's wonderous offer. She smiled, nodding her hand & holding his hand gently. "Very well.....I'll stay. Thank you." <=3 she then replied
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 5:54 am

"Then it is settled." Doom says & turns to the servants, "Prepare dinner for this lovelly lady. Give her what she wants." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 6:08 am

With a giggle & smile, Sarah watched as the servants began to treat her well as their honorary guest. Even Boris began to help out with the preparations. As Sarah went to sit down, she noticed that Doom himself had helped pull her chair for her. O3O "Hmhm, why thank you." <=3 she then said with a wondrous smile before taking her seat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:01 pm

Doom smiled as he pulled a seat for sarah, being kingly as he is. He soon takes his seat, "So Ms Denvers. Tell me where you're from. Your voice sounds british, am I right?" he asks with his hands held together. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 9:08 pm

"Hmhmhm, well yes I do happen t have a British slang. But it's more American now. I was born in London & raised here over seas." <=3 Sarah soon began to explain with a giggle & smile, as she prepared to tell a little more about herself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 11:55 pm

"Hmmm, interesting." Doom says as drinks were served as he received some in his golden goblet & so did Sarah, only a silver goblet.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 12:07 am

"My family came over sea's to have a new start with a new family. Though I do miss London sometimes." <X3 Sarah soon said before receiving her cup. She smiled, saying her thanks to the servants who brought them drinks & to Boris, who helped pour them something to drink. Soon Sarah took her firsts drink & her reaction was sudden! Her eyes went wide! For she was drinking wine, but like no wine she has ever tasted in her life! "Oh my! This.....This is such wonderful wine!" <83 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:20 am

"Indeed. Made freshly from Latverian grapes that were grown on the fine Latverian soil." Doom says as he goes to drink his drink. As he does, the vents on his mask open up so he can drink the wine through a straw.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:29 am

"How wonderful." Sarah replied as she continued to drink her glass of such fine wine. But she had suddenly seen the vent of Doom's mask opening to reveal his mouth. The very first thing she would see of his face besides his eyes. She began to wonder- Why did he wear a mask? What was he hiding? She continued to think of many other questions but thought she shouldn't ask. "So may I ask sir? I've never seen this "Latveria" before. Whats it like?" <=3 she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:58 am

"Well, Doomstadt, Latveria. I must say, Ms Denvers. It's a very beutifull country you could visit. A good spot for any vacation." Doom says as his mouth vents close as he sets his drink down.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 2:15 am

"Ooooh, a vacation you say? Hmhm, sounds lovely. Please, tell me more." <=3 Sarah soon said in reply as she took another drink Anxious to learn more of this wonderful place called Latveria.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:49 am

"Hmhm, very well." Doom says as he pushes a button on his chair, & a tiny machine comes out of the table & displays a hologram of Doomstadt, Latveria. "The city of Doomstadt, Latveria is a land of peace, a land of order, & a land of beuty. There, I, Curt Von Doom rule as king as you already know. The people enjoy the lives as the citizens of the city. But the country isn't ruled like other countries like Britan or United States, where there are different branches of law. The type of law that goes on in Doomstadt is that os absolute monarchy. Do you know what that means, my dear?" Doom says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 4:04 am

"Hmhm yes of course, sir. That means you take the role as absolute monarch. There is no branch of government, & no legislature. Hmhm, or more appropriate, your every word is law." <X3 Sarah soon replied with a giggle & smile as she listened to how amazing this country truly is. It sounded like a place where she would always enjoy going to if she had the chance.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:56 am

"Hmhmhm, very good. You're a smart woman. But in my word is law, has given me the catch phrase 'Doom's Word is Law'. Hmhmhmmhm, but yes. The people are at peace as long as they obey the laws of their king, their master. Those who don't or break my laws suffer consequences." Doom explained.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:00 am

O3O Sarah happened to go a little wide eyed when Doom mentioned this last bit. She had a few thoughts in her mind of how the consequences would be dealt with but they made her spine shiver a little. "C....Consequences?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 3:20 pm

"Yes. If the crime that was committed was minor, like stealing things from the markets, banks, etc, they would be sent to the dungeon of my castle for a period of time. Think of it like going to jail here in America. & if it's severe, like a muder, thenthat person or people is executed." Doom says to Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 5:11 pm

".....Oh." Sarah soon then simply said with a slight tone of fear in her voice. This country that Doom was from now seemed less then what she thought. She began to think if she accidently broke one of the rules. What woudl happen to someone such as her? The country seemed beautiful by appearance, yes....But the consequences were rather.....Severe. But, of course, she obviously understood that the dungeon was like jail. There were basically the same thing, & she already knew that.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 6:21 pm

"But, I'd rather not talk anymore of that. I don't want to scare you away." Doom says to Sarah with a chuckle as he took another drink, once again his vents on his mask opening up to allow him to drink his drink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 9:50 pm

"Oh-! Uh-!....Hehe, yes of course." ^.^'' Sarah soon said with a slight giggle & nod before she herself took a drink from her glass.
"B-But other then that, my lady, Latveria is a very wonderful little country. A very beautiful piece of land indeed." Boris soon said in an attempt tp lighten the situation.
"Where is it located?" <=3 She soon asked.
"Ohhh around Hungary & Serbia. In fact it's very close to it's larger brother country, The Central European Empire."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:38 am

"Yes, a neigbor to the Central European Empire. You should come down for a vacation sometime, my dear." Doom says as he soon sees the servants bringing in the food. All from the soils & farms of Doomstadt temselves.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 8 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 17  Next