Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:20 am

"Hmhmhm, I'll consider the invitation sir. I'd love to come & visit." <;3 Sarah had soon said with a smile & wink. As she even began to think of how wonderful it would be for both her & Clark to venture to Latveria for vacation or a week or two. But while she had such thoughts, she soon saw the food being delivered to her & Doom. Her eyes had soon gone a little wide from such wonderful looking plates! O3O "Ohhhhh wow!" <83 she said with awe!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:35 am

Doom looked on as his food was delivered & saw Sarah's face, "I see you're taking an interest in the food." he says with a chuckle. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 3:48 am

"Oh sir everything looks so delicious. You have such wonderful chefs here." <=3 Sarah soon said while observing her plate & the rest of the wonderful food as well.
"Hmhmhm, why thank you madam." ^_^ Boris soon replied with his own chuckle as he presented the bottle of wine once more. "Anotherr glass, Ms.Denvers?" he asked.
"Why yes. Thank you." <X3 she replied as she soon received a refill with more wine.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:14 am

Doom smiles as Sarah receives more wine. He himself gets more wine himself. "Well, take a bite of Latverian food, & tell us what you think." he says with his hands together, wanting to see her reaction to Latverian foods.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:22 am

"Oh-! Hmhm, well alright." Sarah soon said in response. She took her fork & knife & began to cut her first piece. She decided to eat the bit of pork first as she soon ate her peace. & her reaction as phenomenal! Her eyes went wide over how delicious such food was! O3O "Goodness gracious! This is very good!" ^3^ She finally said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 4:50 am

Doom smiled as he hears that Sarah loves the food, "Hmhmhm, well then, Bon Apetit, Ms Denvers." he says as he soon began eating on at his food.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:25 am

"Hehe, you speak French to?" X3 Sarah soon said with a giggle before she herself spoke a little French. "Merci, Monsieur." ;3 She then said to him before she began to eat her dish.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 2:26 pm

Doom smiled & chuckled a little as he knew what she meant as he ate along.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:27 pm

Sarah giggled herself before she began to eat from her rather decorative plate. Eating such wonderful food made her feel warm & alive inside. She had never tasted such wonderful food in a long time. The meat was done well, the bread was fresh, as was the fruit & vegetables. She could tell that these were freshly grown & made by the way she could taste it. "The food is very wonderful, sir." <=3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:33 pm

"I am glad you enjoy it, Ms Denvers." Doom says as he eats on. Knowing it's been a long time since he's eaten dinner with a guest of the Embassy.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 6:40 pm

With a smile, Sarah herself looked on for a moment at Doom himself as she sat close to his side. A smile had been kept upon her wondrous face. Even she could tell it has been sometime he has had any guests to sit or even eat with him. "So.....How long has it been? Since you've had anyone to sit pr eat with you?......With any guests?" <=3 she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:17 pm

"Hmhm, as I said before Ms Denvers, I don't remember how long it has been." Doom says to Sarah as she asks him this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:33 pm

"Oh.....I see." Sarah then simply replied. At the moment, she didn't know what else to ask him or say. But all she could do was keep to hr own business as she continued to eat her dish.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:17 pm

With a nod, Doom continued to eat his dinner wih Sarah. Soon, something strikes Sarah's mind: If Doom is here, who was in charge of keeping peace & order in Doomstadt?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:29 pm

Sarah ate along with her delicious food & dish. Enjoying every bite she had & made & enjoying the fresh wine in her cup. If only she could eat like this every day she thought. She thought it would be most wonderful for both her & her love. Especially Clark. But something did indeed strike her mind. The question as to who was in charge of the country back in Doom's home was lingering in her mind. Though she assumed there had to have been some other branch of authority such as a Prime Minister of Chancellor. "Sir? Might I ask another thing? Is there someone to take your place when your away? Like a Prime Minister?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:47 pm

Hearing Sarah, Doom soon nodded, "Yes I do. I have a Prime Minister that looks after the kingdom when I'm not there to watch over my people. Her name is Lucia Von Bardas." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 8:56 pm

"Interesting." Sarah soon said in response while eating along. But soon, she turned to Boris himself with another question. "What about you?" =3 she asked.
"Hohoho, Ohhh Im but a mere servant, my lady. I look after the castle with the other servants as well & make sure things are in line. Hoho, why I even keep that Lucia Von Bardas in line sometimes." X) Boris replied with an old mans chuckle.
"Haha, you don't say." X3 Sarah said with laughter.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:14 pm

"Hmhmhm, yeah it is so." Dooms ays with his own chuckle. Even he'll admit, he'll agree with Boris on that statement. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

"Why one day, she told me I was cleaning up the castle wrong! & that the master would be very upset! But you know what I did?" >=) Boris asked.
Sarah, giggling, couldn't help but to wonder, knowing that this had to be funny. "Hmhm, what?" X3
"I gave HER the mop & told her 'Here! Then You clean it! I want to see how you do it!' & so I taught her a lesson that day." >X)
O3O Hearing this, Sarah soon couldn't help herself but to laugh from Boris's joke. She enjoyed a good laugh as she heard Boris's funny story. X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:50 pm

"& boy she was hot headed for the rest of the day after that. She told me to do something about it. But I did nothing." Doom says. >X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:55 pm

"Indeed. Hmph! The nerve of that woman sometimes. Why if only she knew how long I've been at this cleaning! I certainly gave her a peace of my mind." >Wink Boris said.
"Awww Im sure she's not all that bad. I'd like to meet her someday." <X3 Sarah soon said with a giggle while eating along.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 11:32 pm

"Hmhm, I hope you can handle her. She can be known to be hot headed around newcomers." Doom says with a chuckle. >X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:41 am

"Hmhmhm, the way you'd described her, I wouldn't be too surprised." X3 Sarah had then replied with her own bit of laughter while she continued to eat her wonderfully made dinner.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 12:54 am

Doom chuckles & nods in agreement as he ate on at his food. Soon, he was done & the servants took his plate.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 1:03 am

Soon enough, Sarah had finished her plate as well as Boris went to take her dish.
"How was your meal, madam?" <=) he asked.
"Ohh Boris it was very delicious.....In fact, may I ask for another serving?" <=3 she then asked him. Surprising Boris for a moment. "Oh? Another serving?" O.O He asked.
"Yes please. If that's okay. Im just a little hungry." <=3 she replied.
"Oh no, no. Not a problem at all. Have as much as you please." ^_^ Boris said. He thus helped Sarah out with another plate of delicious food for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next