Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 10:14 pm

"Shhhhhh......Hush now." <=3 Sarah then said to Doom with a finger over the mouth vent of his mask. "I think deep down you know what I mean Curt......I know you had to go through such terrible things. Things that I know you didn't deserve. & Im sorry for you.....I really am. I want to help you Curt.....If I knew how to take away your pain, I would. No matter what it would take." <=3 she then said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:05 pm

Doom looked on suprised as she told him to hush. No one says this to Doom, knowing one asks or begs to do such a thing. But Sarah's case was a WHOLE different story. He knows she has been a good friend, & has a good feeling it'll stay that way. Saying nothing, Doom smiles as she says this. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 11:39 pm

Before long, Sarah soon leaned closer towards her friend with a smile of her own. Upon this, she placed her hands upon the dark green hood over his face & slowly began to remove it from him. "You know what else I think?" she then asked him. "I think....That no matter what happened....Or what you did before or even what you may do now......I can see in your eyes that your not all bad......You mean good Curt. Just like your father or your mother would have said to you. You are not evil.....Not in my eyes. You just need help......You can change Curt. I know you can.....Maybe not now....But maybe soon.......Because I don't see you as Doctor Doom." she then said to him before she pointed to the very painting of Doom on the wall before the horrible accident. Before he received his scars. After which he turned back to him. ".....I see you as that same man on the wall.....I see you for what you REALLY are, Curt." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:25 am

"But I am not what I use to be. I'm not as hansome as I use to be." <X( Doom says as Sarah took his hood off, turning away.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 1:47 am

"Shhhh, don't say that." Sarah soon replied to Curt. She saw his facing turning away from her & soon placed a hand under his metal chin to draw him back to her. "Looks NEVER define a person.......Never judge the book by it's cover......I don't care about how handsome a man is." she then said to him before pointing to his chest again. "What matters.....Is the man in here." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:56 am

Seeing this, Doom smiled as he began to feel a little better. Knowing she's right. He maybe evil now, but in time, he may change his ways.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:00 am

"I just don't want to see you do something you will regret. Your my dear friend & it would destroy me inside to see you do something horrible." Sarah soon said to Doom before giving him a light hug "No matter what happens, Curt.....Just know that I'll never stop being your friend. Your not all bad to me......If you need my help Curt you have but to ask." <=3 She then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:25 am

".........Thank you." <=) Doom says as he received the light hug from Sarah. Soon enough, he returns the hug to her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 3:32 am

With a smile placed upon her face & knowing she had finally made Doom feel better, she continued to hug him as he hugged her back. But then, she even gave him a light kiss to his metal cheek, as a token of their friendship & her kindness to him. <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 2:01 pm

O.O Doom was quite suprised when Sarah kissed him on the metal cheeck. He smiles again, knowing she'll make him feel better tonight. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:13 pm

With that, Sarah soon went back to hugging Doom to make him feel warm & comfy. She could begin to tell that Doom was now feeling much better about himself. She embraced her new friend in her arms with much warmth & care. <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:34 pm

Doom hugged back as Sarah hugged him. Feeling alot better for right now, looking on with a smile on his face, still. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 5:44 pm

Soon enough, with a well placed smile on her face, Sarah then stopped hugging & turned to Doom once more. Looking back to his eyes inside his mask. "Thank you for the tour, sir. It was wonderful." <=3 she said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:15 pm

"It was my pleasure Ms Denvers. Always a pleasure to give a lady like yourself a tour." <; ) Doom says to Sarah with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:20 pm

Sarah smiled & giggled as Doom said this to her. But soon enough, she looked at the time as she turned to the nearest father clock- 8:32 pm. Upon seeing the time, she slightly yawned a little as she covered her mouth slightly. ">Yawn< My goodness. Its getting a little late." -3- she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 6:56 pm

Doom looked over & looked at the time as it indeed was getting late, "Hmm, so it is. You want to spend the night at the Embassy?" he asks. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:05 pm

O3O "Spend....The night? Here?" Sarah soon said to Doom with widened eyes! She knew there was a spare room for guests but never did she think that they would actually let her sleep here. "Ohhh I don't know. You don't have to do that for me. I can just get a cab &-" <=3 she began to say to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:32 pm

"Nonesense. You are a guest at the house of Doom. & you've helped me cheer up today, & you deserve a place to stay for the night. I insist." Soom says. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 7:45 pm

Hearing this, Sarah soon gave a big smile to Doom while she began to think about his offer. She thought about just heading back home to sleep if she ook a cab. But who would take just a $50 bill? Plus, it was getting late. So acquiring a taxi would be difficult. Soon enough, she came to her decision & soon nodded her head. "Hmhmhm, alright. You convinced me. I'll stay." <X3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:12 pm

"Excellent." Doom says as he summons a servant, "Please help Ms Denvers settle down for the night. I have some business I need to contend to. Just call when you need anything." <; ) Doom says with a bow as he leaves the mansion to return to his throne room to finish watching the last JFC battle of the day. Meanwhile, a servant turns to Sarah & helps her get settled in her room.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:28 pm

"Thank you." <=3 Sarah soon said back to Doom with a smile on her face. She soon turned to the servant who was helping her get settled in while they headed back to the spare apartment room. "Excuse me, can you help me find something decent to wear for the night? I wish to get myself changed." <;3 she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptySun Feb 03, 2013 10:58 pm

Doom soon returned to his throne oom, where he prepared to watch the last match of the JFC eith-finals. He sits down on his throne & prepares to watch it.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Right away, ma'am." the servant says as he helps Sarah find something for the night.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:10 am

"Thank you." Sarah soon said to the servant with a smile. After he left, she began to have a look around the room she was to e sleeping in for the night. She sighed with a tone of happiness while looking at the very royal & decorative room. Making her feel much like a princess in her favorite fairy tale. <=3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Soon enough, someone entered the throne room where Doom was while he watched the tournament battles via monitor screen. It was none other then Boris, who had come to check on him after his time with Sarah. "So? How did it go?" <; ) he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:27 am

"Ahh, Boris. Well.................one could say..............it went well." Doom says to Boris as he sees him. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 1:50 am

"Ahhhh it did huh? Hmhm, tell me about it, lad." <=) Boris soon asked Doom before he took a seat. Proceeding to listen to Doom.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sarah meanwhile continued to walk around in the room she was to sleep in tonight. Even if it was a spare room, she felt it was another part of the museum. She felt like she herself was in Latveria with it's Latverian & castle like design. She awaited for the servant to return with some decent clothing to wear for the night. <=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next