Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:04 am

"Oh yes, please lead the way, sir." Sarah then said to Doom with a nod & smile on her face before turning to Taurus one last time. "Now be a good boy." <;3 She said, giving him a pat to his nose before following Doom & Boris.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:12 am

Soon, the 3 arrived at the swamp biome of the next dinosaur. Doom & Boris knew who's in here, but he is hidden. The swamp smells soon enters Sarah's nose.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:26 am

O3O Sarah soon saw the next enclosure & saw it had a very interesting look to it in terms of environmental recreation. It had a swamp feeling to it which indicated to her this next dinosaur had to have been a swamp dweller. But the smell sure got to her. "Oh-! Peeyoo! Goodness gracious." >3< She said while waving her hand around her nose.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:46 am

Doom chuckled at Sarah's reaction to the smell of the swampy enclosure, "My whatever is the matter, Ms Denvers?" he asked. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:53 am

"Oh-! Well not to seem rude, your highness but this enclosure seems to be rather smelly. Goodness, what a smell." >3< Sarah soon said as she plugged her nose.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 12:57 am

"Hmhmhm, I'm sorry. But that smell is suppose to represent the Cretaceous swamps of Egypt. Terror sure seems to like it." <=) Doom says as soon, Terror the Spinosaurus walks out to drink the swamp water to quinch his thirst.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 1:13 am

O3O "Terror?" Sarah soon asked as she had her nose plugged still. But before long, as she stood where she was, she grew more used to the smell & eventually ignored it. It was at that moment where she saw Terror himself. A large Spinosaur that had appeared to take his drink. "Ohhh my." O3O she said wide eyed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:31 am

"That's Terror, a Spinosaurus." Doom says as the large, green, spinosaur drank the water in his pen. He then turns his head & sees Sarah, looking on with a light growl. But he returns to his drink afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 4:38 am

Sarah looked & observed Doom's Spinosaurus named Terror. She could only assume he was named so because of his battle tactics. He must have been a strong dinosaur she thought. She soon heard him give a slight growl & continued to drink from the river. She merely said nothing at the moment as she watched but soon turned to Doom. "Hmhm, you don't suppose he'll be gentle, huh? <X3 She said, joking around.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:13 pm

"Hmhmhm, omly when he's not battling. Right now, I think he wants some privacy." Doom says with a wink. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:15 pm

"Hmhmhm, I can understand that." <X3 Sarah then said back to Doom with a wondrous a smile & a giggle. "He really looks interesting. He's got a wonderful set of colors." <=3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 2:18 pm

"Yes he does. Helps him to camaflauge in the swampy forests of Africa during the Mid Cretaceous Period, 90 million years ago." Doom then said o Sarah. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:22 pm

"Hmhm very informative. You must know alot about the subject, dont you?" <X3 Sarah soon replied with a giggle & smile. As she could obviously tell that just by listening to Doom, he had a very good undertsanding of the subject.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:38 pm

Doom chuckles & nods, "I do. I use to like dinosaurs when I was but a boy. I grew my knowledge of these animals as I got older. I also know alot about sciences & such. Some even say I'm one of the smartest man on this planet."he says. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:46 pm

O.O "Oh wow you dont say." Sarah soon repsonded with shock & surprise. Never thinking that he wouild actually be, in fact, one of the great intellectual minds of the world. "Well I see you have a strong passion for this. How lovely." <=3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 5:49 pm

Doom chuckles, "Yes. Now, there's one more you must see. I figured to save the best...for last." <; ) Doom says as he leads Sarah over to the last, yet biggest cage. So far what Sarah could see, was nothing but thick Cretaceous Montana styled forests & brush.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:09 pm

"Oh? Hmhm, your best, huh? Hehe, lead the way, sir." <X3 Sarah soon replied to Doom as she began walking along with him & Boris to the next enclosure. It was a rather large one to. Indicating that there must be a large animal inside. She saw that it had a very similar theme & look to prehistoric Montana. There were many fern prairies with large connifer trees. She began looking around to see if she could see where the animal was. O.O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:24 pm

"Hm, wonder where he is?" Doom says as they look into the enclosure. Suddenlly, everyone feels ligt tremore on the ground, almost like something is moving toward them. Then, the tremors turn into footsteps that can be heard coming from the cover of the forests in the cage. For it doesn't reveal itself.....yet.
"Ahh, here he comes." >=) Doom says with his arms crossed.
Then a long, low growl can be heard, a growl that almost sounds like that of an elephant, followed by a hiss that sounds like an alligator as the large red head of Doom's Tyrannosaurus, Devil Dinosaur, emerges as he walks toward the 3, looking at them.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:27 pm

O.O Sarah had now seen Curt's last & strongest dinosaur! She went wide eyed & amazed by such an animal! A large, & completely red colored Tyrannosaurus! She simply watched without making any sudden movements! "Ohhhh my goodness!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 8:32 pm

"Ms Denvers. Meet my most experienced Tyrannosaurus rex, Devil Dinosaur." >; ) Doom says as Devil stopped by the fencing & snorted & sneezed a little as he looked down at Sarah & sniffs her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:23 pm

O.O "Goodness, he's so big. I imagine you personally gave him that name." Sarah soon replied to Doom after seeing Devil beginning to sniff her & appear before her very presence & her eyes. She hesitated a little bit but knew she was safe.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyTue Jan 22, 2013 9:41 pm

"Hmhm, yes I did. & I also created him, myself." Doom says with a wink at Sarah as she says this to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 12:37 am

O.O "You created him?" Sarah soon asked, once more with a tone of surprise & shock! She turned to Devil once more but then back at Doom again. "All by yourself? I didn't know one could do that without......Well permission." she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:08 am

"Well, I am the king of Doomstadt & one of the smartest men on the planet. I think I need no permission to create my own dinosaurs, Mr Denvers." >X) Doom says with a chukle.
Devil looks on & steps back. Then, to impress Sarah, he gives out a loud roar. He turns his head after the roar before heading back toward the center of his turf.
Doom looks on, "Shall we head inside for the tour of the Embassy itself?" he asks Sarah. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 23, 2013 1:30 am

O.O "Oh....Well I guess that's a fair reason." <X3 Sarah then replied to Doom with a giggle before being impressed by Devil's mighty roar. Then, just before they left, she turned back to Doom. "Wait, one moment. I want to try something." she then replied. Then turning toward the enclosure just before Devil left to the woods & began to call him by whistling, wanting to see if she could pet him like she did with Taurus. <=3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 3 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next