Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 5:48 pm

"Why thank you, madam. Would you like a tour of the Embassy?" Doom asked as he heard Sarah ask him this. =)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:39 pm

O3O "A tour?" Sarah soon asked as a sweet smile soon came from her face. She couldny resist such a wonderful offer & soon nodded her head at Doom. "Yes. I would like that. Thank you." <=3 she finally replied. "Im Sarah by the way. Sarah Denvers." <;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 6:53 pm

"Very well. Let us start outside, shall we? Boris, would you like to join us & take a break from your chores for a while?" Doom asked his loyal friend. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:01 pm

"Hmhm, I don't see why not." <X) Boris then replied.
"Oh how wonderful." ^3^ Sarah then said with glee before turning to Doom once more with a delighted smile. "Lead the way, sir." <=3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:05 pm

"Hmhm, very well Ms Denvers." Doom said as he lead Sarah outside. The 1st place they went is the courtyard where the fountain was located, "This is the royal courtyard that resembles one back where I, Curt Von Doom, rule." he says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:30 pm

"Ohhhhh my how lovely. It looks beautiful." <83 Sarah soon replied with hands held together while looking on at such a beautiful courtyard. But suddenly, something Curt said soon made Sarah surprised & wide eyed! She had no idea that Doom had ruled over something! The mentioning of Latveria & the fact that Doom had ruled over something soon began to make something clear to her! "Wait.....Ruled......Y-You mean your- O3O she began to say
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:36 pm

"Yes, I am the king of the kingdom of Doomstadt, Latveria." Doom says as he hears Sarah saying this to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:39 pm

O3O "Y-Your a king!?" Sarah then said before immediately paying her respects with a bow of her head! "Oh do forgive me, sir1 I-I didn't know. Perhaps I shouldn't treat you so casually." >3< she began to say. Boris meanwhile just chuckled as he stood next to Doom, wondering what he'd do in response. <X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:44 pm

"Hmhmhm, tha'ts quite alright Ms. Devers. You didn't know." Doom says to Sarah with a wink. <; )
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:52 pm

"Well....Alright. If it's okay with you, sir." <=3 Sarah then said back with a smile as he winked. Boris meanwhile didn't say a single word. He merely watched. Seeing Curt & Sarah beginning to get along quite well. He wondered what Doom could take from this. Could he be changed he wondered. <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 7:55 pm

"Come, let me take you to my prized possesions, my fighting dinosaurs." Doom said with a wink & soon began to lead Sarah to the 3 enclosures. 1st leading her to Taurus's enclosure 1st.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:02 pm

O3O Sarah was quite surprised to hear that Doom had his own dinosaurs. Never thinking that a king such as himself would have had some experience in the JFC. She too had some experience but only 7 months. "Oh, you have your own dinosaur?" =3 she asked as they soon stood before Taurus's enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:06 pm

"I have 3. This one is Taurus." Doom says as Taurus came out from the tree lin & began looking at the people standing near his enclosure. He then saw Sarah & began to get a closer look, sniffing her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:19 pm

"Oh why what a good name." X3 Sarah replied with a giggle as she soon saw Taurus himself. It was a Carnotaurus with red/grey coloration. The male seemed rather nice & fit & couldn't help but to smile as he approached to sniff her. "Hmhm, why hello there." =3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:30 pm

"Thank you. Hmhm, I got him cause he reminds me of the Disney movie, Dinoaur." Doom says as he looks on at Taurus, who snffs Sarah. O3o
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:42 pm

"Hmhm, I remember that movie when I was younger." X3 Sarah soon relied with a smile before she steps closer to Taurus. Seeing the Carnotaur sniff her. "Hellooooo there, boy." =3 she then said
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:48 pm

Taurus continued to sniff at Sarah as she stepped closer to him. As he smels her, he feels her hand touching his nose as she began petting him! He never had been petted by a person as innocent & charming as her. O.o
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 8:50 pm

"Hmhm, theeeere. Good boy. Hehe, your not so mean looking now are you?" <X3 Sarah soon said with a giggle & smile as she soon began to pet the Carnotaurus. But soon turned to Doom. "May I?" <=3 she then asked before petting any further.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:20 pm

"Sure, go right ahead." Doom said with a nod as he watched Sarah petting Taurus on the nose. <=)
The Carnotaur looked on as Sarah petted his nose. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:24 pm

With a smile, Sarah then turned back to see Taurus looking back at her. She smiled & giggled while petting his red nose & couldn't help but find his expression rather cute. "Hmhm, who's a good boy?" <X3 she said. Gently petting him with such soft & gentle hands.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Taurus looked on as Sarah petted him. Liking it, he begins to purr. <X3
Doom looked on with a smile as Sarah petted his Carnotaurus. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:45 pm

Standing next to Doom was Boris. Who also merely watched on by his side with a smile upon his aged face. <=)
O3O Hearing the Carnotaur purring for her, Sarah couldn't help but giggle & smile even more. Seeing that Taurus was feeling comfortable from this, she continued to pet his head. "Awwwww, are you purring? How adorable." <X3 she said giggling.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:50 pm

Taurus continued to purr as Sarah petted him more. <X3
Doom looked on with a smile under his mask as he watched Sarah & Taurus. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:56 pm

Sarah continued to smile on while she petted Taurus's scaly head. Finding it rather cute to hear him purring for her & knowing he felt comfort from this. With a smile, she turned to Doom. "He's quite the cuddle bug." <X3 she said
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 21, 2013 11:58 pm

"Hmhm, yes he is. He's my least trained dinosaur. He needs lots of training. Shall we move on to the next dinosaur?" Doom asked Sarah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 2 of 17Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next