Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 9:12 pm

After a one hour ride from the International Arena, one could tell that both James and Salma wanted to have a shower and some rest. And they did - they both got up very early, not to be late for their causes. The temperature was pretty high during june in New York, and James sweated some. And so has Salma, even more - she traveled in a plane, and airplanes can be very hot from the inside in the summer! At last, they made it. James got off and showed Salma to the door, while he headed off to park his motorcycle. She walked in slowly, looking around. She expected James to be a slob. On the other hand, the mansion was beautiful - he seemed to have a little bit of everything and first of all - it was tidy, something that Salma liked a lot. As she headed into the living room, she heard her plane land on the road, and the pilot started to deliver all her things inside - clothes, cosmetics, her toothbrush, books etc.
James was rather surprised. "Hay, what are you doing?" he said with a defensive tone.
The pilot replied: "I'm unloading ms. Hayek's things."
Home, sweet home AkitaInu3-e1324799621765
With a moment of silence and a slow nod, James gave a head gesture for him to carry on. He saw his helicopter deliver Death and Little Das back to their pen. James's faithful Akita Inu, Red, ran over with a soft bark and started panting and looking up at his master.
James scratched the soft hair on the dog's neck with his fingers and giggled: "Hey boy? You hungry? Don't worry. Papa Het's gonna fix something up for his big boy!" Then, he brought him a box of healthy dog food, water and two bowls. One for water, one for food. He poured everything in, and his dog ate with delight. Then, he headed check on the dinosaurs of each pen. All seemed well, and soon enough, the two Theropods were walking their way to the Theropod pen, with Little Das walking behind the larger Tyrannosaur.
Then, James walked back in, and he already saw Salma in a bathrobe - she already took a shower while he was checking on his animals. At first, James was a little puzzled, but then, Salma only shrugged and smiled at him. He only headed into the bathroom to take a shower, because he was sweating like a cork too! After taking a shower, he changed into some everyday clothes, a T-Shirt and track pants. He didn't wan't her to just sit around and do nothing. He asked: "Wanna come with me, so I can show you around?"
Salma nodded her head, replying: "Oh, in a second. I have to change my clothes. I will." Then, she looked a a giant Metallica logo painted on the wall, and asked: "...Metallica?"
"I am the rhythm guitarist, lead singer and lead songwriter, James Alan Hetfield. All the albums written *bows* by your's truly."
Salma: "He he, OK. How long have you guys been playing together?"
James sat down on the couch next to her: "Well, we've been together fo like, 11 or 12 years, we got together in 2142. There was me, there was Kirk, the lead guitarist and Lars, the drummer. They're still in the band. I mean, Lars founded it actually. He posted an ad in the news and I was like 'hey, this is cool.'. And there was Cliff, the bassist."
Salma knew that he didn't mention anything about Cliff's state in the band, so she asked: "Oh, what about Cliff? Is he still in?"
Soon, James started to feel a little bit sad, knowing that Cliff tragically lost his life in a bus accident in 2147. So, he sighed and continued: "Eh, Cliff umm... We were driving back home from concert in a tour bus, in Denmark. Then, the bus spun out of control, and it killed him in place... I almost got killed too. I mean, it was just terrible. We felt like, this is it, we're done for... Cliff was a god at the bass, he played like a king, he was a man destined for success, and now this...Life's cruel..." he sighed once more after this.
Salma: "Oh... goodness... So, did you feel like quiting playing after that?"
James: "What? Knowing Cliff, he'd kick out butts if we quit. He he he." They both giggled, and continued talking.
"So, who's your current bassist?" asks Salma.
"Oh, yeah. Jason Newsted's with us now. He's really good too, he's great. But he'll never be like Cliff." replied James. "Anyway, I'm off to get something to eat, are you hungry?"
Salma nodded: "Yeah, I am, but not too much. I'll change while you get something, OK?"
James nodded "I'll make some spaghetti." and they split up. James started cooking, and prepared the meat. He loved cooking spaghetti, and he was quite good at it. He knew some original recipes. In around 15 minutes, he had everything done. Lunch was served! Now, they ate, when someone knocked on the door...

Last edited by James Hetfield on Sun Aug 04, 2013 8:09 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 4:14 pm

The arrival of a friend

Meanwhile, outside of the mansion of James Hetfield, a blue convertible Mustang pulls up. A brand new vehicle that was bought recentlly just by looking at the car.
Home, sweet home Normal_blue_2011_mustang_v6_convt
The driver's side of the car opens up & out comes Raji, she had decided to pay James a visit for a while. She then goes to the trunk of the car & pulls out what looks like an electric wheel chair, she rolls it over to the passenger side of the car & opens it up as she has brought someone with her, "We're here, Charles." she says.
Inside the passenger side of the car sat a man, looking like a formal man that wears a suit & tie. He looks no older than 50 years of age. He was also bald on the top, wich didn't bother him. "Thank you, Raji." he says & with the help of Raji, he is placed in the chair & soon, after Raji closes the car doors & trunk & locks it. The 2 head on up to the door. Raji then gave a knock, hoping James was home. "Is this where you said he lives?" asks the man as he looks up at Raji.
"Sure he is, I see his motorcycle in the driveway. He has to be here." Raji says as she waited for someone to answer. The man smiles as he waits to. This is a man that saved Raji's life when she was supposed to be princess of the African kingdom of Wakanda when a herd of stampeding African Elephants came & he saved her. For this is the famous owner of the Xavier Mansion & owner of the famous team of dinosaurs called the X-Dinos, Professor Charles Xavier!
Home, sweet home Profes10
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:32 pm

James headed to the door slowly, looking through the camera, seeing that is was only Raji. He smiled, but then, he saw someone near her. It was a mid-aged, bald man who was in a wheel chair. He was probably immobile, but he put that aside and opened the door, smiling happily. "Hay Raj! What's up?" He hugged her and then waited for her to introduce the new man.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:41 pm

"Hey, James." Raji says, returning the hug to James & turns to Xavier, "I'd like you to meet a friend of mine. This is Professor Charles Xavier." she says with a smile.
"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr Hetfield." Xavier says with a smile of his own, giving James a friendlly handshake.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 8:54 pm

"Likewise... So, you wanna come in? Come on. Make yourselves at home." he replied. He lead the way back to the dining room, then headed to Salma saying: "We've got guests." Salma smiled, recognizing Raji, but then, she saw the immobile man in a wheelchair, and immediately felt a little compassion, but she put it aside and went to greet him: "Salma Hayek. Pleasure." Then, she hugged Raji friendly: "Hi, nice to see you again."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:11 pm

With a nod, Raji & Xavier followed James inside & soon went to the dining room where Salma appeared, "Nice to see you again as well, Salma. This is Professor Chgarles Xavier."
"Ororo's told me about you & James." Xavier says to Salma, shaking her hand.
"Charles, don't call me that." Raji saysto Xavier, giggling as she usually likes being called Raji, instead of her middle or names
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:22 pm

James, sitting down and eating his spaghetti, looked at the professor: "Oh, I think it's either Metallica or Jurassic Fight Club. Can't be anything else, really." he laughed "Just kidding. I've got a lot of fan e-mails yesterday, they're all over me." Then, eating on, he asked: "Are you guys hungry? I've gota pot-load of spaghetti, just cooked." he waited for a reply from the professor.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:44 pm

"Ah, no thanks. I already ate. But thank you anyways." Xavier says with a smile. But Raji says, "I'll take a plate." she says with a smile as she sat down on the couch. But then she remembered something. By the time the next round of the JFC tournaments in 3 days, it'll be a special day for Raji. For her birthday is just around the corner!
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:56 pm

Having finished with his spaghetti, James quickly nodded his head "Alright!" He added a nice plate and decorated it with an oregano leaf. Then, he served: "Bon apetit." Then, he walked over to professor Xavier and said: "My training ground is close by. I've got dinosaurs and pens in there. Wanna check it out?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 9:58 pm

"Thanks." Raji says as she began to eat her plate of speghetti.
Xavier looked at James with a smile, "Sure. I'd like to see your dinosaurs, Mr Hetfield." he says with a smile, ready to follow James to his dinosaurs when ready.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 7:56 pm

Salma, meanwhile, was sitting naer Raji. She was getting a little bored and felt a desire to talk to Raji, so she said: "Eh, where were you born? Where are you from?" She smiled and waited to continue talking to her.

James lead Charles into his carnivore pen, to show the meat eaters first. Outside were LIttle Das and Razor. The Spinosaurus was asleep, while the Daspletosaurus juvenile was walking around and waiting to come out and run! When James lift the gate, the shy little Tyrannosaur walked out, groaning(16:38-16:51). He looked at the bald man with confusion, as if he didn't know what to do.

James then walked over and pated the dinosaur on the neck gently. He said: "Alright, prof. Here's my newest dinosaur, Little Das. He's a Biosyn Daspletosaurus. He's got a good ten feet, but he still needs to be trained."
Soon a giant, crocodile-like head peaked through the gate, and the creature snarled.(0:38)

James: "And that is Razor. Umbrella Corp. Spinosaurus."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:13 pm

"Oh me? I was born in the African kingdom of Wakanda. I was to be made princess there once." Raji says to Salma with a smile as she ate her speghetti.
------------------------------------
Xavier got a good look at the 2 dinosaurs that had shown themselves, "My, you sure have some healthy theropods here." he says with a smile as he sees Little Das looking at him, "Hmhmhm, why hello there, Das. It's nice to meet you." he says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 8:37 pm

"Oh... Great... My town was really small, my grandfather moved in here with his family. I've got a brother too, his name's Sami. And actually, the name Hayek is Lebanese, if you were wondering. Do you have any family?" she said.

"Yeah. Though I bought this big fella only a year and a half ago, he's good. The T-Rex's asleep now, don't know when he'll wake up. They all eat like pigs!" he then tossed a fish to Razor's head, while the Spinosaur snapped and ate it in a second.

Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:17 pm

"Well, I rarelly remember my parents. I heard they were killed in a rare African disease a little after my baby sister, Pavi was born." Raji says trying not to look sad after mentioning her parents, but she kept a smile, "So, you're a movie star, huh? I've seen you in a few movies. What was your favorite movie you've ever made?" she asks. =3
----------------------------------------------------------------
Xavier looked on with a smile as James fed his dinosaut, "Where is your rex? Does he like to show himself in front of company?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:32 pm

James giggled when Charles said this: "He he, company's not the problem. Waking him up is the hard thing. He sleeps like a bear. I... can take a chance and try, though..." he then slammed his palm onto the pen's wall. Indeed, the slumbering beast could hear this.

(0:43)
A deep, guttural rumble was heard inside the sleeping pen. Then, the beast walked outside, stepping heavily. First, his head slowly came from the darkness, with his crimson eyes shining bright. Then, he was already well outside the pen.
"There he is." said James

Salma felt some sympathy for Raji, and she could tell how she felt: "Oh..." But then, she was asked something. "Well, the most fun experience for me... was filming Desperado. That was probably my most important movie. And yeah. Antonio Banderas was great!" she said and laughed. "He was a big star already back then, and he really helped me and looked after me, he treated me as if I were a star."

Last edited by James Hetfield on Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:08 pm

"Cool. I've seen that movie several times." Raji says with a smile, then she wants to see if she can make Salma blush, "Hehehe, I bet you liked it when Antonia kissed & made out with you in the movie, huh?" she says. X3
------------------------------
Xavier looked on at the white headed tyrannosaur that had just shown itself. It brought asmile to his face, "Impressive." he says. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Salma stopped and then slowly turned her head, laughing: "Ha ha, I knew you were gonna bring it up! I really didn't feel like doing that scene. And they couldn't persuade me, they sort of ripped the robe off me, and everybody got out of the room. Robert was operating the camera, changing the focus, and Elisa was picking up the cables. And there was only two of them, and Antonio and I. The truth is... I was crying for most of it, and Antonio was doing everything, you know, it seems like I'm moving, but it's just him moving me around like a rag doll and all...!" she mimed it with her own hands "and they couldn't even do a sequence, just one sequence, and that's why the scene's a lot of little pieces, because, I would pretend to be OK for 5 minutes, and then I'd be like *mimes crying*'AAAAAAHHHH, my father's gonna kill me!' and so, that's why there's no dialogue, and they would also take me and make jokes, and they also gave me some alcohol, which didn't help at all, hahaha. And it took around 8 hours to shoot something that was supposed to take 2 hours, and they were really patient with me, thank God." she giggled.

The T-Rex was immense - 7 tons of terror, with 18 centimeter long bana like teeth and muscular legs, was now standing among them.
"This is my pride and joy, prof. 4 years of training made him the best heavyweight carnivore in 2152. He's on this month's tournament and he won the match. Hope he wins the tournament. By the way, I make sure they have all the proper exercise everyday. And Death is the fittest. He is just muscle upon muscle." said James
The T-Rex nudged James with his snout, snorting.

Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 11:05 pm

O.O "Oh, fiddlesticks. That plan failed." X3 Raji says after she heard Salma, giggling as she listened on.
-----------------------------
"Nice, you seem to be confident on winning the big $50,000, aren't you?" Xavier asks James with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:17 pm

"Oh yeah. And I'm pretty strong-willed and energetic for it." sad James. "By the way, prof., would you like to check out my dino-bots?" then, he pushed a button on a switch. A dino-bot emerged.
Home, sweet home Trex10
James continued: "This is my basic item for training dinosaur combat. The joints and limbs are made of plaster, the outer skin is made of soft rubber, and the inside is all made of ballistics gel. You can control them, but you have to fix them before you use them again, because they absolutely destroy it." he said and grinned.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyWed Feb 20, 2013 10:40 pm

"Hmm, pretty nice peice of machinary you got there." Xavier says as he wheels over to the dino-bot, examining it up & down, impressed indeed.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 9:32 pm

James understood that the professor liked his machine, but he felt that it was time to put Death to the test! He said: "Hey prof, you'll have to get out of his way. I'd like you to see Death do some Sharpie magic to it." Soon, he began to control the dino-bot and pressed the roar button.
Soon Death identified the dino-bot as a threat and leaped into action mode. He circled him, snarling. Then James pressed an attack button, which made the toothless dino-bot bite Death a little. Now, Death readied some devastating moves! He headbutted the machine, bit it, hit it with his tail, and then toppled it over with his head! He then roared shortly.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyThu Feb 21, 2013 10:06 pm

Xavier put his wheelchair in reverse & backed up. H stopped as he watched Death take on the dino-bot, impressed again, "Impressive. yet again." he says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:33 pm

James then remembered to show Xavier something he should have done when he was opening the carnivore gate. His herbivores. He pressed a button that activates the mechanysm that opens their gate. Soon, they could smell the professor in the yard and begin to walk out of their shelter to investigate. The first to arrive is Proteus, the Triceratops. Following him a little further behind, Tank, the lumbering Ankylosaurus.
Home, sweet home Dr21010
Home, sweet home 527_ma10
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyMon Feb 25, 2013 2:39 pm

Xavier looked on as he saw the 2 herbivores, Proteus & Tank emerge from thei shelter. He was impressed that James had a Triceratops, reminding him of his Triceratops from his team of dinosaurs, Beast. "Very nice, your Triceratops reminds me of the one I have back at the mansion." he says with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 7:40 pm

"Oh? Sweet. His name's Proteus, the Anky is Tank." said James.
Soon, James's dog ran back to him, and looked up at his master, panting and wagging his tail.
"Oh, here's Red." said James. The Akita walked over to the immobile man and looked at him curiously. James continued: "He's 3 years old, found him on the street 2 years ago, I loved dogs back when I was a kid."

Salma was sort of getting bored with sitting around in an almost empty place. Currently, she wanted to know what was going on outside. She asked: "How about we go out to see what the guys are up to?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Home, sweet home Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home Empty

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next