Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Home, sweet home - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyTue Feb 26, 2013 8:45 pm

"Hmhmhm, why hello there." =) Xavier says as he pets Red, James's akita.
--------------------
"Yeah, that sounds like a good idea." Raji says, nodding in agreement to Salma.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 6:43 pm

"Then let's go!" said Salma and walked out.

Soon, James came up with something that was fun for all the dinosaurs, even Red - clay Pterodactyls! He turned to Xavier: "Hey prof, hold this. It'll activate the clay Pterodactyls machine. They all love 'em! Even Red. I also think it'll be cool for Little Das."
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 02, 2013 7:05 pm

With a nod, Raji followed Salma outside & headed to where James & Xavier was located at.

"Clay Pteradactyls? Oh ok, hmhmhm. I get it." Xavier says with a chuckle as he held the device to activate the clay Pteradactuls. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 10:45 pm

James turned to see that Raji and Salma went outside and were coming toward the training ground. Now, he whispered: "Aw dang it!" since he now wanted to pull a surprise when they enter. As Salma opened the gate, James whispered: "Now!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 05, 2013 11:49 pm

Raji still followed Salma as she too sees Xavier & James at the training ground.
Xavier nodded as he activated the device to fling the clay pteradactyls.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 12:06 pm

Just as Xavier pushed the button on the control pad! The first clay Pterodactyl was flung out of one of the two machines, which were placed on two sides of the ground. Red jumped up and caught it in his mouth! As the second one was launched, it was low, so Tank smashed it with his tail, sending splinters into the air! Salma covered her head and then asked: "What are you guys doing?!"
"Clay Pterodactyls are a-flying! Come here and watch!"
Razor destroyed the next one with a swing of his mighty claws!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 2:53 pm

"Oh, cool." Raji says as she watches the clay pteradayctyls fly. =3
Xavier watched with a smile as he sent the clay pteradactyls flying at Red & James' dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 10:41 pm

As the next clay Pterodactyl flew in, Death rose his giant head and garbbed it in his jaws, then crrushed it like a jawbreaker! Little Das did the same thing, only he jumped to catch it, because he was small in comparison to the others. Even Proteus rammed one of them with his massive head.
"Alright, that's enough, prof." said James.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 11:25 pm

With a nod, Xavier stops the mechanism that controlled the clay pteradactyls.
"That was pretty cool." =3 Raji says with a smile as she saw this.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 8:26 pm

Now, that the machine has stopped throwing clay Pterodactyls, all five of the dinosaurs looked at the two women. Salma bit her lips, eyeing each one. They were indeed all magnificent, but Death scared her. A Tyrannosaurus is in most cases repulsive to a woman, and Salma was no different.
"So, these are your dinosaurs?" she asked.
"Yep!" said James.
Little Das walked over to Salma and Raji, sinffing them with a youngster's curiosity. Salma, on the other hand, knew how to deal with young dinosaurs. She didn't want to spoil him right away, bu rather, she took a slab of meat from a bucket and started running around. Das, attracted by the smell of the meat, started to run after her playfully. And then, she threw it onto the grass.
Now Little Das ran over quickly and took it in his jaws, before any of the other dinosaurs could even bend over. Then, he ate it whole. Now, Salma knew that Little Das deserves to be petted for reward.
"Where'd you learn that?" asked James, smiling.
Salma interrupted: "Oh, this? I have my own dinosaurs too. Paul Sereno is my cousin." she said and winked, thinking that they might know that she is refering to a famous argentinian paleontologist.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 13, 2013 1:34 am

"Ahhh, the famous Argentinan paleontologist, huh?" =) Xavier asks as he had a couple of fingers on his chin, rubbing it as he got interested in what Salma says.
"Ooooh, may I see those dinosaurs, do you have pictures of them?" =3 Raji asks Salma as she wanted to see pictures of her dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 pm

"Oh, they're inside, we can get to them later. I have a male Allosaurus, a female Styracosaurus and a female Utahraptor." replied Salma.

(0:43)
Death growled deeply, as he walked toward Salma and Raji, inquisite of the newcomers. If they had James's scent on them, it was good. Luckily, James was touching them, so Death was not suspicious. Still, Salma shuddered a little, anxious of the carnivore's presence.
"So, this is your best dinosaur..." asked Salma nervously.
James: "Yup."
Salma: "Goodness, he looks like a monster!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 22, 2013 10:28 pm

"Yeah, he does. But he looks like nothing more than a gentle puppy." =3 Raji says to Salma as she reaches her hand out to pet Death's nose.
Xavier watches with a chuckle as he heard what dinosaurs Salma had.. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 9:32 pm

When Raji touched his snout, Death was a little suspicious, because he has never seen her up close. Still, Salma decided to relax and pet his snout.
James then suggested: "Anybody wanna go on the jogging track?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 10:54 pm

"Oh I do. I need some excersise anyways, James." ^_^ Raji says as she wanted to do some jogging to excersie herself for a while.
"No thanks.I don't jog." X) Xavier says, chuckling as he says this.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 8:53 pm

Salma was wearing a dress and a pair of high-heels - there was no way she would even think of running: "No thanks." she said and winked.
"You don't have to. You've got a wheelchair." added James, with a laugh "OK, you got any sneakers?" he asked Raji.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:02 pm

O.O "What are you talking about? I'm wearing tennis shoes-" Raji goes to say when she looked down & sees she wasn't, & was wearing high heels, "Ohhhh, good point." I do, infact. Let me go get them from my car." she says as she heads for her car to get her tennis shoes.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyFri Mar 29, 2013 9:24 pm

James then laughed after she went off to get her shoes, stating: "He he, Raji - always found it hard to remember things!" Raji, in fact, according to James, wasn't the most punctual individual around. In fact, she would be late somewhere 8 out of 10 times! Then, James pressed a buttom, that opened the dinosaur treadmill, that was pretty long!
"Check this out. The biggest treadmill ever built. And Death is gonna try it now." he snapped his fingers, and Death understood this well - he walked onto the treadmill and waited for James to plug it in.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 1:13 pm

Raji soon reached her car & got her tennis shoes from inside. She also found an extra pair of shoes for Salma to wear. She smiles & gets them as well.
"Hmmm that's interesting, a dinosaur-sized treadmill." =) Xavier says as he watches Death climb on it.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 30, 2013 10:12 pm

James then bent over and turned the machine on, then began to modify the treadmill. He set the speed to 35 kilometers per hour. He was quite confident that was Death's top speed, but the machine didn't start off with that speed immediately - it gradually sped up as Death started to walk, then prance, then run.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 2:19 pm

Raji puts her tennis shoes on & closes the car door, walking back to James, Salma, & Xavier with the extra tennis shoe pair for Salma.
Xavier watches as Death walks, then prance, then run on the large treadmill.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:32 pm

After a minute, James saw that Death was tiring a little, because he was starting to breathe heavily. Then, he turned the treadmill off, so Death could catch his breath.
Salma then turned her head to Raji, and noticed that she was carrying a pair of sneakers in her hands, and that she was already wearing a pair.
"What's the other pair for?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm

"Well, I found these & thought you could use them if you want to run as well." Raji says to Salma with a wink to her.
Xavier wheels up, "Seems he's tired of running." he says about Death getting tired from the treadmill.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:13 pm

"Yeah. He can only run top speed for around 300 feet. Just because he's so huge, he gets tired pretty fast. That's why I don't force him to run tops while exercising, only with charge attacks."
Salma: "Oh, no thanks, I'm OK. I don't wanna take time, because I'd have to change and all."
James then brought something from his garage, while Raji was waiting for him. A black ATV.
Home, sweet home - Page 2 Atv-bg
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:30 pm

"Are you sure?" Raji asks Salma as she held the other pair of shoes in her hand.
"Hmm, I see. It's good for him." Xavier says with a nod.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next