Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 8:02 am

Matt only replied: "You're welcome, sir. Where will we put your wheelchair - the back seat or the trunk?" he asked.

Overhearing Raji's question, James put a finger over his mouth and thought a moment. He looked at Salma, who only shrugged, and that shrug was saying 'why not?' to James.
Then, he looked at his friend, raising his thumb and winking: "Absolutely not. Where's your stuff?"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:39 pm

"The trunk is fine." Wink Xavier says as he was helped in the front seat.

Raji giggled, "I have a fresh set of clothes, toothbrush, toothpaste, & such in te trunk of my car." ;3 Raji says to James.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 3:31 pm

"OK." Matt said: "Can I help you get in, sir?"

"Sweet." James added, and then thought about his idea for a split second about his past desire, which was to take a dip in his swimming pool. He then asked: "Well - who's up for a swim?"
Salma looked at Raji indecisively, not knowing whether or not to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 2:59 pm

"No thanks, I got it." Wink Xavier said as he managed to get himslef in the car.

Raji looked at Salma, then back at James, "Nah, I'm good. I'll sit in a lawn chair for a whil." ;3 she says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 6:36 pm

"OK." Matt said, and placed Xavier's wheelchair into the trunk of his car very meticulously, so that he doesn't break it. After that he sits in the car and starts his engine.

Salma didn't feel like swimming either, so she said: "I wouldn't want to swim, but me and Raji will be outside to catch a tan." and smiled.
"Right..." James replied. He thought of starting with a jump from his balcony, because the pool is deep enough.
Salma, on the other hand, went to change into a bikini to catch her tan.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:18 pm

Xavier smiled as Matt had started the car. =)

Raji went to her car & got her purple bikini. Then, she went in the house to change into it.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:34 pm

Matt then said: "Alright, here we go!" and so, he drove in straight ahead: "So, where's your place, sir?"

James changed into some Hawaiian shorts for his swim. He climbed onto his balcony and got a fairly nice view at the pool. He has done this before, and knows he won't get injured.
Salma appeared in a black bikini, and took her sunglasses as well. She conveniently laid on a sunbed and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:38 pm

"Just a few blocks that way." Xacier says, pointing the way.

Soon enough, Raji had appeared in her purple bikini & laid down to sunbath next to Salma.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:20 pm

Matt nodded: "Right." He drove calmly, because, according to Xavier, it wasn't too far. Following his directions, he arrived there in less than a minute. He exited his car, pulled the wheelchair out of the car and opened Xavier's door, placing the wheelchair adjacent his seat, so that he could move into it.
"There you go, prof! It was nice meeting you." he smiled.

James took one more careful look at the pool, and then made the plunge! He landed hans and head first, not battering himself.
Salma was rather startled by this splash and flinched suddenly! He took her sunglasses off to see what happened. Alas, she noticed that it was James, and laid back down, sighing with relief.
James then dove out of the water, catching his breath.

[OOC: Should we close after you next one, Doom?]
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 8:28 pm

"Was nice meeting you, too." Wink Xavier says as he wheeled himself back to his place. (I'll make a new topic in Xavier Mansion later ;D )

Raji continued to sunbath in the sun.

(Yes, we shoud close this. ;D)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7