Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Home, sweet home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

Home, sweet home - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:14 pm

James then said: "Curt actually told me a lot about cloning and all the tech that goes into it." After this, he sat down and thought a little about Devil Dinosaur and his match. He then went to say: "By the way, Raj, have you seen Curt's T-Rex, Devil Dinosaur today? Man, that thing's strong as rock. He literally chew up a Trike today." but then, he felt a strong gust of optimism and spoke out: "But even if he got to the finals, Death'll beat him!"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:23 pm

O.O "No I haven't." Raji says to James. But she then giggled when she hears James mentioning the finals, "Hehe, if that happens, I'll DEFFENATLLY be watching. X3 she says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:36 pm

"Thanks. I really have the vibe he's gonna own him. That Rex only has muscle. Death's got bot muscle and the fire in his eyes! He's probably gonna get him by the horns!" he grinned.
Salma laughed: "Wow, you really have more fire for this tournament than he does in his eyes."
James chuckled lightly, then heard someone knocking on the door. He looked out the window and saw an Audi A4 parked behind Raji's car.

Home, sweet home - Page 5 Audi-a10

"I'll be right back." James said, then headed to the door.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:39 pm

Both Raji & Charles looked out the window to see the new car that has pulled up behind Raji's blue car.
O.O "Hmm, we seem to have a visitor." says Xavier. =)
"Yeah, seems we do." =3 Raji replied to Xavier with a nod of her head.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 9:47 pm

James came to the door and opened, only to see a young friend and big fan of his - he was 18 years old, had long, curly black hair, was 6 ft 3 inches tall and carried a guitar inside a case. He was a music composer for Jurassic Fight Club itself and the frontman of the band Trivium - Matt Heafy.
Home, sweet home - Page 5 Matt-heafy

"Hay Matt, my boy! What's up." James said, shaking his hand.
"Nothing, I think I have an idea for a riff in a new song we're doing for our album. I'd like some help from thte best riffer in the world."
"Well, I have some guests now, but I think it'll be fine. I'd like you to meet them."
They walked inside and James said: "Matt's here."
"Wait, wha - Salma Hayek?!" Matt said surprisingly, not at all expecting a hollywood star to come here.
"Yes it's me." Salma laughed.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 11:22 pm

Waiting for their turn to be introduced to this new visitor, named Matt Heafy, both Xavier & Raji stand behind James & Salma. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 3:55 pm

After shaking Salma's hand politely, Matt stepped forawrd in front of Raji and Charles and greeted them as well, in an absolutely friendly way: "Matt. Pleased to meet you." he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:47 pm

"Raji T'Challa. Nice to meet a hansome young man like yourself." ;3 Raji says to Matt with a wink after shaking his hand.
"Professor Charles Xavier." =) Xavier says, shaking Matt's hand as well with a smile.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 2:17 pm

Matt giggled at Raji's compliment and eventually put his guitar case down.
"Want a drink?" asked James.
Matt replied: "I'll just have a glass of water, cold."
"Alright." added James: "You can turn the TV on too, if you'd like." and headed to get some water.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:34 pm

Both Raji Xavier headed back to the couch as Matt entered the room. Raji sat down on the couch & turned on the TV to Discovery Channerl as a documenary of her favorite animals, snakes, is on!
O3O "Ooooh, a snake documentary!" =3 she says, watching the documenary.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:55 am

"Here." James said as he gave Matt a glass of ice water,
"Thanks." the young man replied.
"So, what's the idea?" asked James, knowing well that Matt asked him about help in compsing a riff for a song.
"OK." Matt started talking as he plugged his guitar into an amplifier of James's: "Here's what I'm after: I've got two ideas for the main riff in 'Rain'. First, I came up with a down-picking only riff, then I thought of a gallop, like this." he played.(0:00 - 0:08 sec)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:33 pm

Raji listened as she watched the snake documentary on TV. Unlike alot of women, who don't like snakes, Raji absolutelly loves them, & she wishes she had her own snake as a pet. =3
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:39 pm

James then thought a little bit about the rhythm of the song, and in his opinion, a faster rhythm required a more agressive riff, and he concluded: "It's a really fast-paced riff, and I guess you should go for the gallop triplets, because it suits it better. A down-picking riff just sounds kinda choppy in my opinion."
"Right." Matt said and smiled, drinking his water.
"So, you want to hang around for a while?" James asked.
Matt thought for a while, and then concluded: "Sure. No problem." because he was a people person, who had fun meeting new people and making friends.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 12:34 am

Raji looked at the TV. As she watched, her favorite snake came on TV, the Burmese Python. With a smile, she says to Salma, "I've always wanted one of those for a pet, but my brother wouldn't never let me." X3 she says as she giggles.
"You sure you could take care of a python?" X) Xavier asked.
"Of course I can. I've taken care of my dinosaurs, smarty pants." Raji says. >=3
O.O "I see your point." <X) Xavier says with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:25 pm

James and Matt soon headed into the living room, noticing quickly that Raji and Charles have already accomodated themselves in the living room and are watching a documentary on snakes on the Discovery Channel. James did have some experience with them, and so he decided to say something: "Snakes? I took a picture with a python on me once, and there's a snake on the Black Album cover too."
"Raji, have you ever seen 'From Dusk 'Till Dawn?'" Salma asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:35 pm

"Cool." =3 Raji says to James before turning to Salma, hearing her question, "No, I don't beleive I have." she says.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:02 am

James perked his head: "I did."
Salma then began: "OK, well... There is a scene at some kind of bar, where I show up as Santanico Pandemonium, a sort of vampire queen. And there, I had to dance with this huge, yellow python on me. Since I'm absolutely terrified of snakes, it took me a while to mentally get ready fo something like this. My brother was once bitten by a rattlesnake while we lievd in Mexico, and since then, I've been scared of them."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:34 pm

"I can understand why most people are afraid of snakes." ;3 Raji said to Salma as she hears this.
Xavier said nothing as he listens on.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:58 pm

"Rattlers aren't something to be messed with." Matt added: "As I reemmber frmo NatGeo, their venom destroys tissue and creates disrupted blood clotting, and then, blood can't course through your organism and your heart fails."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 9:57 pm

"Yeah, I know." >3< Raji says as she hears Matt say this, "That's why I like the constricors better." ^3^ she says with a smile & giggle.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:01 pm

James then thought about something else, while the others were discussing serpents. He thought of one thing he didn't quite show Matt, because he didn't go on the arena today. He knows very well that Jurassic Fight Club daily airs on TV at 14:00, so, he reaches for the remote and says: "Let's see what else is on..." And he turned right onto EuroSport, which immediately showed the beginning of the program.

Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:10 am

O.O "Oh cool." =3 Raji said as she turned her head to see that the JFC was being brodcasted on TV, like how most sports shows do, like the WWE for example.
Xavier smiles as he watches, as he was too busy to attend to watch this round of the tournament today, so he has his chance to catch it again on TV. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 12:17 pm

"JFC? Sweet..." Matt said, as he sat down on the same sofa with Raji. Knowing he missed today's fights, he was really curious about what was going on today: "I forgot to go to the arena today. Let's see what's been going on."

Last edited by James Hetfield on Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 pm

"Then prepare yourself for the fights of a lifetime." X3 Raji says to Matt with a giggle.
Xavier watched on at the TV also wondering who might be fighting in the JFC tournaments. =)
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 12:47 pm

After the intro, the host, Dan Dotson appeared on the screen: "Hello, ladies and gentlemen! My name is Dan Dotson and welcome to the start of the 6th Jurassic Fight Club tournament of 2154! It's June, and the tempreature is up and by God, so is the competition for the next cup! Right now, we're going to read our contestant list for todays start! First on the list - James Hetfield, from LA, California. Many of you know this man as the frontman of the famous heavy metal band Metallica, who released their new album last year! Versus him is Suleyman Husein from Bahrain. Next up is Curt Von Doom from Latveria, who's old dinosaurs performed epic matches on this arena, but now, he has a new set! Versus him is Emily Boyle from Scotland. Next up is guitarist Zakk Wylde of Ozzy Osbourne from New Jersey versus Jean Goriot from Quebec. Then we have Raji T'Challa from Wakanda, Africa VS Adolf Schweinsteiger from Austria. Then there's WWE wrestler John Cena from Massachusetts VS Michael Fritz from Ohio. Then, we have Erza Scarlet, from Rosemary Village VS Emil Serensen from Copenhagen, Denmark. Then we have WWE legend Shawn Michaels VS Victor Selfridge from Florida, and finally, his sidekick Triple H VS Salman HAsan from Calcutta, India."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Home, sweet home   Home, sweet home - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Home, sweet home
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next