Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orihime's European vacation

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:34 pm

"Yes I am. I'm taking a vacation. Seemed this was a beutifull place to vacation to at." =3 Orihime said back to "Claw."
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 2:06 am

"Oh, well that's very nice of you to say, dear." Cornelius soon said back to Orihime. Already he began to enjoy her company, thinking it was very nice for someone such as her to think so respectively for his homeland. "You've certainly picked a wonderful place to take your visit. Devoltstadt is rich with wonderful economics & the environment is always pleasant."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:30 am

"So I see." =3 Orihime says as she began to eat her apple.
Rukia squeecked at her master as she wanted some of Orihime's apple, too. <83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 4:00 am

Cornelius merely smiled & thus placed both his apples away in his uniform pouch. But he soon looked down to see Orihime's dinosaur, Rukie. "Oh-! I see you have a dinosaur there."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:30 pm

O.O "Hmm?" Orihime says, looking down at rukia, "Oh. Yeah, she's my baby. She's a Leallynasaurua." =3 she says, then hands her dinosaur the 2nd apple, "There you go, girl. Is that what you want?" =3
83 Rukisa held the apple in her little hands & began to peck at it, eating it. ^3^
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:51 pm

"Hmhm, an interesting little creature." Cornelius soon said back while he watched Orihime's dinosaur begin to eat her apple. "Are you by chance into the JFC fights?"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:46 pm

"Why yes I am. I'm part of a dino fighting team called the 'Dinosaur Society.' I only have 6 months experience, though." ;3 Orihime replied to Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySun Jul 28, 2013 4:00 am

"Hmm, I see. How interesting." Cornelius soon replied back to Orihime. "I myself have had some experience. Two years infact. Our monarch was gracious enough to grant me my own dinosaur."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:28 pm

O.O "Your monarch? Ohhh, you mean the king. Hehe, whoopsies." X3 Orihime says with a giggleĀ as she forgot some of her learnings from high chool. She was a smart girl in her class, but she would sometimes forget lessons & teachings.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 5:05 pm

Cornelius merely gave a smile & nodded back to Orihime upon hearing her say this. "Yes. The Lord & master of this land. The one who keeps the great peace of this land through absolute order." he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:38 pm

Orihime listened to Cornelius with an interested look on her face. As she suddenlly got interested in what he said. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 7:09 pm

"You see this land is under a special type of government. One that is not found in most other places in the world. We live under an absolute monarchy & dictatorship. Much like the middle ages of old. Where we are ruled & governed by one supreme power- the Monarch." Cornelius soon began to say to Orihime.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:10 pm

"Or the king, I presume?" X3 Orihime says, giggling as she learnt about this stuff in high school.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 7:27 pm

"Yes. Hmhm, the King as well." Cornelius replied back to Orihime with a chuckle & a nod in agreement. But eventually, something would catch her eyes. Something in which she may have never seen before- his cybernetic hand!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:39 am

O.O "Say, I hate to ask you, but.....why is your hand like that?" Orihime asks Cornelius, pointing to to his cybernetic hand.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 am

"Hm?" Cornelius went to ask, when he looked down to see what Orihime was looking at. His cybernetic hand. "Oh this? Ah, well, I do apologize if it may seem or look bizarre." he said back. "This is a cybernetic attachment for my hand. But it was not always like this. I....suffered a mortal injury during my service in the military. Thus...I lost my hand."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:00 am

O.O "Oh my-! I'm sorry to hear that. I-I didn't know." <=0 Orihime says to Cornelius as she hears this from him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 4:27 am

"Hmhm, do not stress my dear. It is quite fine. Because this is more then I could ask for." Cornelius replies, exposing his cybernetic arm to Orihime. "Our lord & Master's own ingenuity & his greatness granted me back what I had lost. Out of his generosity to his subjects. It is more then I could ever ask for. & it feels as if I never lost it." he said, making his hand move & bend it's fingers.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:49 am

"Well that was nice of him to do for you." <=3 Orihime says, feeling releived of hearing Cornelius saying this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 5:51 am

Smiling, Cornelius nodded & couldn't agree more to Orihime. "Yes...It most certainly was." he said back while looking at the cybernetic attachment. "I have since pledged myself as this countries Prime Minister & Supreme Commander of the Central European Armies, as a token of my greatest gratitude's for our lord & master."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:24 am

Orihime says nothing as she listens to Cornelius with a smile. =3
Rukia then finishes her apple, but she still carries the core of the fruit & play with it. =3333
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:18 am

With that, Cornelius soon placed his hands behind his back & thus turned to where he could see the grand castle in which the king resided in himself. "The Master has done so much to keep his lands peaceful. & he wishes to do the same for all the country. For all nations....For the world."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 4:40 pm

O.O "For.....the world?" Orihime asked in a confused tone. She looked up at him, "I don't think I follow you, there." o.O she then asked, wondering what Cornelius mean by that.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 5:36 pm

"Well allow me to explain in simpler terms, dear." Cornelius soon said backĀ & thus began to walk through the streets & market square with Orihime. "You see, the master has always had a vision for world peace. The very same kind of peace in which you see here in our kingdom. The Master has shown us what he can do for this city & he wishes to do the same for all cities. For all the people in the world. In simpler terms....He wants to create a new world order."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 EmptyTue Aug 13, 2013 9:05 pm

"Oh, I see." Orihime says as she started to understand Cornelius.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orihime's European vacation   Orihime's European vacation - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Orihime's European vacation
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next