Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:55 pm

Rogue eyes both the strange man and the even stranger Neodracosaurus. Rogue is said by the Weyland scientists and soldiers to be evil because he is a known trouble maker and very few challenge him or try to stop him. But the Neodracosaurus isn't aware of this and gives off a snarl at him. Rogue responds with jaw snaps at both Genome and the rival predator.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:40 pm

Lord Genome leaps out of the way before Rouge could snatch him. Landing 12 ft away, looking up at the large predator.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 6:00 am

Rogue isn't impressed with either Genome or the new predator on the block. He roars at both of them and the Neodracosaurus roars back at him while walking away from him slightly to give himself distance for an attack if necessary.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:37 am

Genome looked on as he got into a fighting stance. If the 2 predators started fighting each other, then he would sneak past them to proceed on his mission.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 2:31 am

The presence of this new predator soon came up on the radar inside the HYDRA ship more near the base. The troops inside were surprised at the size of the radar's signal, suggesting it was a big animal! But they remained in their shuttle for safety nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:42 pm

The Neodracosaurus has no intentions of a bloody fight with Rogue, it only wants to keep its kill and backs over it to protect it. But Rogue is looking for a fight and seeing that the other predator isn't going to fight unless provoked, he turns his attention to Genome with a flash of his teeth. While a new fight is about to commence, Weyland at his facility asks Madame Hydra "Have your soldiers seen or heard anything on the intruder"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Lord Genome sees Rouge turning to him & smirks with the crack of his knuckles. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:15 am

"My men have confirmed the location of your intruder. & it would appear that your pets are currently engaging him." Madame Hydra had soon replied to Weyland. After she herself received the transmission from her com link.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:26 am

"I see, he won't be a bother if its who I think he is fighting" says Weyland. Back on the beach, the male Neodracosaurus picks up the body of the native and moves away while Rogue prepares for a fight with Genome. He gives off a growl before leaning back and roaring directly at Genome.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:10 am

Genome smirks as he takes a deep breath, & lets out a "roar" of his own! Shouting at Rouge in an intiminated voice!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 am

"With all do respect, Mr. Weyland-" Madame Hydra soon went to say upon turning towards him. "-Perhaps it would be necessary if you cared to tell me just "who" you believe this intruder of yours is. Because from what my men has described this could be a problem in which both you & I, along with HYDRA, may very well have to deal with."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:23 am

"He may be a hired man seeking to destroy my facility" says Weyland. "Who he is I do not knot, but I may have an idea of who sent him". Meanwhile, Rogue begins to circle Genome at just the distance where he can either dodge an attack or make one.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:00 pm

Genome still stood his ground, turning when Rouge began to circle him. He was ready for anything. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 11:22 pm

"Then perhaps it is your best interest, again, to possibly confirm & tell us who or what sent this intruder." Madame Hydra soon stated back to Weyland with her arms crossed & in the mood to get down to the bottom of this little set back.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:45 am

Then, the power suddenly goes out at the Weyland facility. "What is going on" ask Weyland. "I don't know, sir" says a scientist. "Power systems seem fine, but their frequency is being blocked or jammed". "Electromagnetic pulse" says Weyland. Then, there is a sudden hissing and strange calls are emitted...and they are coming from the inside of the facility. "Can anyone get the power back on" Weyland asks. But no one responds and the body of a scientist falls beside Weyland...its a dead body. Meanwhile, Rogue gives out a call into the air and then stares back at Genome.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 1:21 am

Lord Genome hears this & gave out a beatlly "roar" of his own back at Rogue!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 12:09 am

The dead body immediately caught Madame Hydra's attention! Her eye brow raised up, instead of showing a panicking state! She slowly, but immediately began to reach her hand beside her to place it upon her weapon which was concealed in her gun holster. Attached upon her thigh & leg. "Now what?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 5:22 am

Silence falls over the darkened facility with only hissing sounds breaking the silence. Then, out of the darkness, a green glow begins to shine with a large silhouette behind it. Then another glow of green begins to shine, but it is followed by the opening of yellow eyes which belong to a raptor-like creature that lets out a chilling yell. 
The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 1292257
Back on the beach, Rogue is still standing his ground against a battle ready Genome. His roar was not mean't to frighten Genome...instead, the roar attracts two female theropods that are likely the mates of Rogue. They are a deadly trio of tyrannosaurs...something no sane man would dare try to face.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:38 am

Lord Genome looks on with a growl as even he was beginning to think 3 tyrannosaurs would be too much for him to take on! >B/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 3:13 am

Madame Hydra was quick to react to such a sight! She began to step back before reaching both hands on her two gun holsters attached to her thigh & legs. She soon whipped out two sub machine guns before seeking cover! "What are these things!?" she then growled & cried!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 5:26 am

"I...I don't know" says Weyland as he backs away from the creatures. They aim their strange glowing objects at him and Madame Hydra; the glowing objects eventually turn out to be strange weapons of an unknown technology. One of the creatures flashes its teeth while the other growls, but before they can open fire on the two humans, a deep yet bizarre voice yells "Ni’ jafla"! The creatures lower their weapons and hold their ground...and then, another humanoid creature suddenly appears in between the other creatures. It is much larger in many ways compared to the other raptor-like creatures, with blue armor and a helmet sporting a glowing symbol. Weyland steps back just a little more and now feels a feeling of fear upon seeing the larger monster which then draws out a dual edged sword that glows white. It looks down upon the smaller humans appearing more reptilian than the creatures standing alongside it. "Riok krushex diolan iuera, buotq’en ohleru ji" it says to Weyland and Madame Hydra.
The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 Jul_invasion
Meanwhile, the trio of tyrannosaurs have grouped together and they begin to slowly advance towards Genome. The two females both stand to the left of the larger male, Rogue.

Last edited by John Hammond on Fri Aug 30, 2013 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 2:48 pm

Lord Genome may have not other choice. He begins to back up & away from the 3 tyrannosaurs. Even though he's not afraid of anything, he beleives this is madness to take on 3 large predators by himself. >B/
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 8:07 pm

Madame Hydra remained motionless & stood before Weyland to look up at the larger, mysterious creature before her. She was unaware of what it was, or what any of these things were. But only the fact that they were possibly here to cause trouble. This is not what I had in mind. >B/ She thought to herself with a silent growl. Thinking that this little "meeting" will have to be cut short. For her Supreme Leader would have to be informed about this immediately!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 10:41 pm

"I don't not speak whatever language you speak, creature" says Weyland. "But if you understand what I am saying, then I should tell you to leave my facility". "You believe that you are so clever" says the beast with a deep voice as the double edged sword's glowing white color disappears. "That you could outsmart me and hide it from me". "I have no idea what you are talking about" says Weyland. It snarls at him before it looks at Madame Hydra. "And who might this young woman there be; I thought you had given up on human body guards, Weyland" it says as it walks up to Madame Hydra. The creature holds out its left hand and says to her as it looks down upon her with hazel eyes "Might I know your name"? On the beach away from the Weyland facility, Rogue and his female counterparts begin to close the gap between them and Lord Genome.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:03 pm

For the moment, Madame Hydra did not utter a single word. She did not give this strange creature an immediate response. But instead she took a moment to observe just what exactly was infront of her. As she had never seen something so strange outside of HYDRA. "I have no affiliation with this man, beast." she then finally replied. "I am Madame Hydra. Supreme Lieutenant of Commander Baron Von Strucker & a Supreme officer of the all powerful HDYRA."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next