Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 11:28 pm

It looks at her for a moment before responding to her, saying "I see...though I am not immediately familiar with the forces of HYDRA, I still give you my respects". "Tell me something, Madame...has your associate here perhaps discussed with you on the whereabouts of his hidden treasure; the Black Soul Stone"? Weyland's eyes widen and he exclaims "How do you know about that"! The creature ignores his remark, though the smaller creatures have their weapons aimed at Weyland.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:10 am

For the moment, Madame Hydra remained silent once more. She turned her green eyes & head towards Weyland slowly. Wondering what other secrets the man could be hiding. But at the moment, she did not care much simply because she herself never heard of such a thing the creature had asked....Though she became rather curious. "I cannot say I have ever heard of such a thing."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 12:36 am

The creature gives a grunt and says "As I should have expected". It looks back at Weyland and says to him "I know the Black Soul Stone is the key, Weyland...and it shall be mine". "Soon my armies shall pour forth from the shattered mountain, ravaging this world and all hope of resistance". "Whether it is me or my minions, we will find the stone...wherever you choose to hide it". "Then, at long last...Jvar 'Mdama shall reign, as the prime evil". "I will not let the stone fall into your hands" says Weyland with his fists clenched.

Last edited by John Hammond on Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 5:01 pm

Just from hearing this, Madame Hydra was already not admiring where this was going. She did not seem to like what she heard at all. As this could present itself a problem for both her & HYDRA. Including her Supreme Leader himself. She may not know what the creature speaks at the slightest, but even she could tell it would mean trouble.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:13 pm

The creature just gives a deep laugh at Weyland, but it then turns to Madame Hydra. "I presume that your HYDRA forces are made up of evil men, so if this is the case, then your forces shall be spared from my forces; unless you try to interfere with my goals" it says to her. "And if you and your leader wish to ever negotiate on a partnership, you can let me know".
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:38 pm

".........I'll take that under consideration." Madame Hydra soon stated back. "& the same case shall be stated to your & your "forces" as well." she then said back. "Stay clear from our cause & our plans & you shall be spared as well.....We will consider possible 'negotiations' another time."
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 6:56 pm

"As you wish" the creature says bowing its head as a sign of respect. "Now as for you, Weyland" it says before grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up off its feet. "Where...is...the stone" it asks him. "I will not t-tell you" says Weyland as he struggles to speak. It looks at him for a moment from the corner of his eye before it says "Its here isn't it, Charles"?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 7:51 pm

Madame Hydra meanwhile merely stood in the side lines. She crossed her arms & merely watched with her two guards as this strange creature began to demand the location of this "stone" he was wanting. Perhaps she did not know what exactly it was.....But she knew this would have to be reported immediately to her Supreme Leader & her Commander immediately. She would have to make her departure early.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 8:30 pm

The creature looks over and sees a door which leads into Weyland's main office. "Fool" says the creature before dropping Charles down. As Charles gets his breath, it draws it's energy sword out again and slices through the door with no effort. There, sitting on Weyland's desk and standing alongside a number of candles is a black stone that has reddish orange glow like embers in a fire.
The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 Black-soulstone
The creature walks up and picks up the stone with his scaly hands saying "At last, it is mine". Weyland gets up and says to Madame Hydra "You have to stop it from taking that stone while I call in my androids". "If it escapes with that stone...many people will die".
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:26 pm

Hearing Weyland, Madame Hydra soon took his words to consideration. Though of course, the loss of some insignificant lives meant nothing to her. Nor her associates. She was a terrorist of course. But the thought of such things presenting a problem for HYDRA still remained in her head. She slowly began to reach her hand behind her, where she held yet another weapon at her disposal- A whip.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 01, 2013 9:56 pm

The creature draws out a ring shaped device and places the Black Soul Stone within it which covers the stone completely in a protective energy shield. It the turns back to Weyland and Madame Hydra while the device suddenly vanishes from the area through a large, circular beam that forms quickly in the room before it disappears as well. "Limitless power and possibilities are now in my hands" says the creature. "I may have lost the stone, but if you die...then that will mean nothing" says Weyland as a pair of androids appear armed with large assault rifles tipped with bayonets. The two smaller aim their weapons at the androids, but the larger creature says "No...leave us, now". The two raptor-like creatures leap out of the facility and they leave their leader alone. "And what of you Madame" it says to her. "What are you going to do"?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 12:23 am

Once more, Madame Hydra did not give an immediate response. Her own men soon began to raise their own rifles for immediate & necessary defense if it was needed. But they were both stopped. Madame Hydra raised both her hand up to them, commanding them to stand down. As they did just that, Madame Hydra's other arm raised back away from her whip she carried behind her. She no longer needed it's use since the large gem was now gone. But now, she merely just stared at the two.....& planning to make her leave.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 02, 2013 1:50 am

It gives her a second glance at her before it quickly draws out a weapon and fires at Weyland's androids which fall to the ground before they can fire upon the creature. "Your forces are no match for me, Weyland" it says to him. "And, as for you Madame Hydra...if you wish to negotiate with me in the future, I shall transfer my usual location to your nearby ship from my personal battle cruiser just above this place". Weyland just stands by, knowing that he can't do much against the creature and its unique technology.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 4:33 pm

Meanwhile, back on the beach, Lord Genome continues to back up, "We will meet again creatures." >B) he says & soon, he lunges back in the forests behind him, dissapearing from the theropods veiw!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 11:37 pm

Madame Hydra meanwhile stood in her place. Along with her two obedient soldiers who stood at both her sides. "....Perhaps another time. I will consider your offer....& perhaps you shall consider a negotiation was well. Perhaps at one of our bases......but some other time." she soon replied back & with a snap of her finger, the soldiers soon stomped their feet together with their attention towards her. With that, she began to walk away from the two men. Heading towards the nearby wall. "I wish I could stay longer. I would have loved to document more of these creations of yours Mr. Weyland. However, my business now lies elsewhere & my business here has concluded." she then stated. "I do hate to leave you two boys all alone. But perhaps you can entertain one another..." Then, as she said this, she reached over to her com link in her right ear. With a press of a small button, she gave a signal! "....For this is where I make my leave." she finally stated to the two.
Then, almost in a blink of an eye, the sound of what appeared to be an aircraft could be heard just outside the very walls of the base & in the laboratory in which they were in. But that would be the least of their concerns! For at that very moment, as she stepped out of the way from the wall with her soldiers......The very wall itself exploded! Explosives had been detonated with missiles! They struck the outside of the wall with explosive force, sending rubble & debree all over the laboratory! The very shock & force of the blast was too sudden & too great! It had caught the others by complete surprise & sent both Weyland & even these strange, dinosaur like creatures off of their feet! For Madame Hydra had made her move, like the vile Snake she was! Outside, as the smoke began to clear & a small fire began, Madame Hydra's Shuttle was seen hovering outside. Right before the great hole in the building wall in which it had now just created. Madame Hydra gave a small grin & smirk, she had her men prepare for departure & head for the shuttle. But she herself soon turned around at the two men to deliver one final statement to the two. One in which they would remember for all time. "Auf Wiedersehen, gentlemen." she said with her German accent. "Hail HYDRA."
With her final words spoken, Madame Hydra herself soon made her departure. She made a tremendous jump & flip outside through the hole in the large wall & thus landed back in her ship. With their Lieutenant on board, the HYDRA troops manned the shuttle as the large ship soon began to make it's leave. Hovering back with it's hover-flight craft & thus leaving Weyland's island. Flying off from whence it came...
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 04, 2013 9:24 pm

Both Weyland and the creature recover at about the same time after the blast without any damage besides a bit of shell shock. "You will see me again, Weyland...in time" says the creature. He then says to a wrist communicator "Beam me up" before a beam of energy surrounds him and he disappears from Weyland's sight. From above the Weyland facility, a massive aircraft materializes into view before it begins to move off and away from Weyland's facility. Aboard the massive vessel, the creature stands before a digital representation of the earth and says to himself "Ei slee wuok Ei Osssang". He then sends a video transmission to Madame Hydra's smaller aircraft that is heading the opposite direction from his vessel.
The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 949_max
Meanwhile, Rogue and his two mates have lost track of Lord Genome. With the threat gone, they return to the forests of the island.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 5:04 am

The HYDRA ship was now beginning to make it's trek back from whence it came. It flew over the waters of the ocean swiftly & at high speeds. Inside the ship, the soldiers all went to their stations & the pilots manned the controls & the flight panels. Madame Hydra meanwhile resided back into her personal chamber where she was seen sitting upon her own personal chair once again. Before long, however, they began to receive a transmission. One of the soldiers, identifying the source, soon went to inform their commander. "Madam Hydra." the soldier began to say. "We are receiving a transmission from these "creatures" from earlier. It is coming from their ship."
Hearing this, Madame Hydra soon began to take this into thought. Even she did not know of what to do of such creatures or forces at the moment. However, for now it was best that she herself did nothing. & wait to tell her supreme leader. So that he alone could decide on what to do. "Block the signal." she then merely said.
"Madame?" the soldier said with some slight confusion.
"We have no further business with these "things." I must report this to Heir Skull.....Only then, once we hear his commands, shall we act."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 2:06 pm

Seeing that his mission won't possiblly go well, Lord Genome decides to to go to command central, the facility! "Hmhmhm, if I can't free these saurians from the humans on the outside. Then I'll go to the facility." >B) he says to himself as he silentlly slips towards the Weyland facility!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 7:53 pm

Back on the creature's ship, Jvar 'Mdama thinks to himself that Weyland will be presenting a future problem to his plans since all others are unaware of what is to come. "Perhaps I should return and have one last chat with Weyland" he says with a toothy grin. "Jiut riok eix oss mwak" he says before his body is surrounded by a beam of light and he vanishes from his ship.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:14 am

Soon, Lord Genome, himself, approaches the front of the gate that lead to Weyland's facility. But he saw a few android guards blocking the way, "Hmmm, this could present a....problem." he thought to himself as he makes a quick plaan on how to get in.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 4:42 am

"Perimeter secure" says one of the androids. Then, Jvar 'Mdama beams down before the group of five androids after his ship teleported him back to the island. The androids all turn to him, aiming their weapons at him. "Alert, alert...intruder in the compound" one of the androids says. "Secure all critical areas; main gate sealed" it says before the large gate closes shut behind the androids.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:17 am

Lord Genome had managed to get inside just before the doors was closed & secured shut. He gets up & wipes the dust from his arms & proceeded on in.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:07 pm

"Typical" says Jvar before arming his energy sword and approaching the androids who open fire on him. However, his armor deflects the rounds fired at him and seemingly can't penetrate it. Jvar makes his assault, taking down two of the five androids with no more than four swipes from his plasmetic energy sword.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 12:36 am

After entering the facility, Lord Gemone looks around, "If I were a facility owner, where would I hide, cowardly?" he says in a sickening voice before proceeding on forward, looking around.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 EmptyThu Oct 24, 2013 4:55 am

Jvar then reaches down and tosses a blue object at one of the androids; it sticks to the android glowing lightly. The android looks down as it grows in brightness before exploding, unleashing siring hot plasma onto the other androids which begin to malfunction as the plasma burns through their armor. Knowing the androids are of no further threat, Jvar 'Mdama makes his way around to the back of the facility, unknowingly avoiding Lord Genome.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next