Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:54 pm

Madame Hydra & her two guards stood their ground & prepared themselves for anything. They kept their weapons up in their own self defense just in case whatever was in their decided to attack them. "You should consider containment immediately, Weyland! While we are still alive!" she then said to him.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:05 pm

"I would, but the only switch to seal this room is to the right of that computer over there" whispers Weyland. The switch is very close to the creature and the animal is now approaching them, eyes dead set on them. "Please Madame...do not shoot it; neither your weapons or my forces weapons can penetrate its skin" whispers Weyland. He stands perfectly still and slows his breathing down as the massive creature, nearly thirty feet in length and five and a half feet tall, closes the gap between it and the group.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 pm

Genome soon had the bomb planted on the fencing & sets the timer to 1 minute. With an evil chuckle, he walks off with his hands behind his back, "Now to the next ones." he says to himself.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 4:35 pm

"I have no time or use for your expectations on such a creature. Should this abomination attack me I WILL shoot to kill. Such things remain to be seen & you've yet to understand that just because YOUR weapons might not harm it....Does not mean mine cannot." Madame Hydra then replied & ended her statement there, as she & her guards began to stand still with the others! Indeed, she would not hesitate to retaliate should this new animal attack! & she had the very fire power to do so. Both her & her troops! She would be prepared & she would not be caught off her guard.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 2:29 am

The large predator first approaches Charles, its nearly bitch black eyes looking at him. Its skull just inches from his face and body, it begins sniffing him with deep inhaling breaths. It then exhales air from its nostrils with a deep hissing sound and opens its jaws before licking Weyland with a large tongue. It then turns to Madame Hydra and sniffs around her, from her upper body to her waist.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 3:09 pm

Genome soon reaches his next destination, another enclosure with dinosaurs in it. He prepares to plant the bomb on it as well. The previous bomb was now down to 10 seconds & counting!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyWed May 08, 2013 7:56 pm

Madame Hydra stood as still as she could. Slightly disgusted of what was just happening. There she was, standing still before this grotesque creature & here it was sniffing her. She kept each of her automatic guns at both of her hands & wasn't afraid of shooting if it got TOO close to her. It does so much as look at me in a way I don't like & I'll-! she thought to herself.

Last edited by Kristoff Madeline on Sat May 25, 2013 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:26 pm

The creature then notices the sliding doors just ahead of it, past both Charles and Madame Hydra. It leans back before charging towards the sliding doorway, pushing both Madame Hydra and Weyland down onto the floor. It runs similar to a crocodile galloping on land and crashes through the sliding doors. With a roar, it gallops away and into the forests nearby.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:03 pm

Madame Hydra had slightly fallen over when the creature had soon made it's escape. But she rose up immediately & saw where the animal had escaped to. But suddenly, her com link suddenly turned on & not a moment too soon! It was the other soldiers from inside the HYDRA ship. They had suddenly picked up something on their radar & it didn't look good.
"Madame Hydra!! Come in!! Something's come up on are radar! A bombs about to-!!" the soldier went to say over the com
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:05 pm

Weyland gets up from the floor and looks at where the creature escaped. He is very fascinated by his creation, but he keeps this to himself for the moment. He turns to Madame Hydra and asks "Are you alright, Madame"?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:20 pm

"Don't concern yourself with me." Madame Hydra had soon said to Weyland upon standing back up & upon hearing the transmission from her com link. "Worry about your creation." she then said, looking off to where the animal had escaped & now wondering about what this "bomb" could be that she heard from her com. "Are you perhaps aware of any other 'visitors' here?" she then asked Weyland. "Because it would appear you have an uninvited guest."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun May 26, 2013 1:37 pm

Soon enough, the bomb goes off! But unlike a normal bomb, there was no explosion, instead very quiet sounds are heard as the fencing is hit by an electrical bomb invented by Genome, designed to take out fenceds without destroying the fences themselves, only to let the animals do that job for Lord Genome!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 04, 2013 4:57 am

Meanwhile, outside the base & in the large HYDRA ship I which Viper herself had left from earlier, the guards continue to keep their post outside as commanded by their commander. A few remained outside to keep guard of their ship, while the pilots remain inside. But soon, their radar suddenly detected an immediate surge of some electrical source! The signal of such a surge came up blinking on the radar & the soldiers were quick to respond after their transmission to Madame Hydra! "What was that!?" one soldier asked!
"Not surge! It was too sudden to get an complete reading!"
"Some kind of electrical surge?"
"I seemed like it? From the fences on the island! Could be a short circuit, or an EMP!"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 6:27 pm

Weyland is aware of the electrical surge that would normally down power to fences. However, Weyland has installed micro backup generators buried twenty feet under the fencing with one every fifteen following the fences. The EMP effects are reduced drastically and fifty percent of power remains in the fencing. The power will continue to increase little by little due to the extra generators. Weyland looks at Madame Hydra and asks "Is there something your trying to do to my facility, Madame"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:02 pm

Lord Gemone, unaware that Weyland had a plan for this kind of situation, soon moved on, seeing a shuttle that belonged to HYDRA. He smirks, before making his approach, slowly. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 7:59 pm

Madame Hydra & her two troops looked on at the current situation. But after hearing Weyland, & nearly being blamed for the sudden EMP strike, she scoffed. "Hmph. Please, Mr. Weyland. I find your sudden lack of faith upon my word nearly insulting. If I was to "do" something to your precious base...I would have already done it & be gone by now." she stated. "No, this was not caused by me or my men." she then implied before turning her eyes to the side & tending to a thought in mind. "....This is someone else."
---------------------------------------------
The HYDRA soldiers on the single shuttle soon looked over to suddenly see the tall figure of Lord Genome heading towards them!
"Who is That!?" one of them said.
"It doesn't matter! He's in no condition to harm us! He comes another step we'll blast him!" another pilot said in response. Before activating the coms! "You there!! Put your hands in the air or we will open fire!!"
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 9:07 pm

"Alright, well if you don't mind, I have ways of finding out problems" says Weyland. He takes out a small whistle and blows out a high pitched signal. Once he has finished blowing the whistle, a nearby door opens up to the outside world and three theropod dinosaurs rush in. Small and agile, they quickly surround Weyland, calling and hissing...they are Deinonychus. Celtic, Spartan, and Chopper...a deadly trio of alpha males.
The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 Jungle10
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:55 pm

"As do I, Mr Weyland. As do I." Madame Hydra simply replied back to Weyland, thinking about taking part of this issue herself as well before turning to see the three raptors appearing in the room before them both. Even she would admit, it reminded her much with her own dinosaurs she left behind back at HYDRA Island. "Your hound dogs, I assume?" she then asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:06 am

Standing there with his hands behind his back, Lord Genome looks on at the HYDRA guards with a menacing stare, "It would be in your best interest to lower your weapons, for you are in no condition to bark orders to I- Lord Genome." he says. >B)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:33 am

The soldiers, in their ship & with the shuttle preparing it's guns, kept Lord Genome in their sights. Some of them slightly scoffed with one another. "Its you who's in no condition to bark orders, dog!" one of them said! As one of the pilots turned to one another. "Radio Madame Hydra! We have a possible hostile!"
"Yes sir!" the other replied.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:23 pm

"More like special operation forces, except they are dinosaurs" replies Weyland. All three raptors gather around Weyland, who bends down on his knee and says "Search for any intruders, but not those people" pointing to Madame Hydra and her soliders. They look at them quickly before they run off with lightning speed to search for any uninvited guests, showing that they have extreme intelligence for dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:05 pm

"Hmhmhmhmhehehehe, is that what you come to beleive, fools?" Genome says as he soon uses his fast, quickness to dissapear in the forests around the soldiers!
O.O "W-where did he go?!" O~O one soldier asks, looking around.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 5:14 pm

"Doesn't matter! Get this shuttle in the air & keep the gun's loaded & ready!" the other soldier soon replied. As the Pilot's nodded in agreement. Thus, they began to take the shuttle into the air & safe from the ground while keeping the weapons arms & ready. "Contact Madame Hydra! A hostile has been detected!"
"One of Weyland's?" another guard asked.
"We'll find out soon enough." the other soldier replied.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:39 pm

The Deinonychus trio soon pick up the trail of the intruder and begin the chase to track him down. Meanwhile, Weyland stays with Madame Hydra to keep her safe unless she may be the cause of the trouble brewing around his facility.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:20 pm

Lord Genome was soon in the forests. He soon made his way to the main facility unseen by anyone. Unaware that he has dromeosaurs after him that was sent by Weyland, himself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"   The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn" - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Weyland Yutani Project- "Dawn"
Page 3 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next