Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

A new arrival - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyWed Jul 10, 2013 2:53 am

"I don't know why old boy, but I feel like something is different about you" says Angus. "I don't know what you mean, Angus...I am the same old killer that you came across years ago" answers Croc. Angus looks at him before he says "Don't you tell me that bull now Crocy, I may be drunk, but I can sense something is off with you". Croc looks forward before he says "I do feel a little...strange".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:48 pm

As Morrigan saw that the coast was clear, she slowlly gets up & quietlly goes to the same area where Croc & Angus was at.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 13, 2013 4:21 am

"Well Croc...not to try to be funny or anything, but you will have to define weird for me" says Angus. Croc looks at Angus and says "I don't mean by appearance if that is what you mean". "And I am not sick either; you know I rarely get any sort of sickness". "Yeah, so whats the problem big guy" asks Angus.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:56 am

Morrigan had reached a place where she saw Angus, Croc, & Copperhead. She listened at the conversation Angus & Croc had, but stayed out of sight of the two.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 7:23 pm

"The woman seems to have affected me in some way" says Croc. "I am not sure what she has done to me; perhaps she did something to me while I was asleep before the saltwater crocodile attacked". "I feel different, not aggressive like I usually am towards outsiders...it is not like me; I would usually rip a person in two and feast on their bones for trespassing into my territory". Angus looks at Croc for a moment before he starts to laugh loudly. Croc merely turns and looks at him before asking "You find something about my bizarre actions funny"? Angus looks at Croc and says "I can't believe I am saying this, but Croc...I think you have fallen for the pretty woman"! Croc's eyes get wider before he quickly rises up and says "What, I am Killer Croc, a coldblooded reptilian predator...how can I be in love when no one has loved me before"? "Think of it Crocy, you didn't kill her for one and you saved her from your crocodile relative, you even offered her to stay here" says Angus standing up. "Even if I was in love with Morrigan...it would be the only real battle I couldn't win" says Croc turning his head. "Now you don't know that Crocy" says Angus. "Look at me Angus" yells Croc. "She is human, she wants a human male for a mate, not me...I am not mean't for love Angus" says Croc before he begins to walk off. "Crocy" says Angus, but Croc keeps walking on, stepping right past Morrigan without even noticing.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 pm

O.O Morrigan stayed out of sight as she watched Croc walking past her. She actually began to feel a bit sorry for him, despite her cold heart. <=/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:19 pm

As Angus watches Croc walk off, Copperhead picks up a scent and stands to his feet. Angus looks at him and asks him "What, do you want to go get him"? Copperhead then walks over to a cluster of bushes and reaches his head down into them. He finds Morrigan and picks her up by her shirt with his teeth, lifting her out of hiding. "What are you doing here now, young lass" asks Angus as Copperhead puts her down to her feet.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:20 pm

O.O "Ahh-! H-hey! Put me down! You're tearing up my outfit!" DX< Morrigan says as she was picked up by Copperhead!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyThu Jul 25, 2013 3:05 am

"You could always steal another one" says Angus. "How long have you been hiding in those bushes for" he asks her. Copperhead then walks behind Angus and also looks at Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:18 am

O.O "For a little bit." =/ Morrigan says, scratching her head as she says this to Angus.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 10:56 pm

"Now look, your a good looking woman and though I am drunk, I am not drunk enough to miss the fact that your a criminal like me and Croc" says Angus. "Though neither of us are on Croc's level of crime, I should tell you that he isn't all bad". "I do sense some good in you and I am aware of what Crocy's appearance is, but he won't hurt you unless you pull the wrong string". "You should feel privileged, I have never seen him tolerate even a woman in his home turf; I am not asking you to marry him, but there are some people who need some form of a loving relationship...Croc hasn't had that even with his own family". Angus walks up to Morrigan and puts his hand on her shoulder before saying "He isn't as bad as he seems...you could give him a chance to have something he couldn't steal from anyone you know".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:20 pm

Morrigan looked onas Angus placed a hand on her shoulder. She then looked back where Croc went & thought about what Angus said for a moment. =/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 6:05 pm

"Now you may be thinking that I am crazy, but go find Croc and try to talk to him" says Angus. "He is likely up there on the cave roof; you can find the path up there easily, but I am not sure if he is in an aggressive mood". Then, a loud echoing yell travels through the area before Angus says "Let me rephrase that, he is in an aggressive mood, but try to calm him...you are a woman after all" says Angus with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:23 pm

Morrigan said nothing as she also heard Croc's roar, looking toward where it came from. "Maybe later. He thinks I'm still asleep." =/ she says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 02, 2013 11:10 pm

"If that is what you wish to do, then I won't argue with you...but I cannot guarantee you will see him again" says Angus. He then turns around and says "Come on Copper, lets go back to the cave". Copperhead follows Angus back to Croc's cave home, leaving Morrigan by herself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 2:05 pm

With that, Morrigan then looks up toward the direction that Croc was at. Thinking about what Angus has said to her. =/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 3:38 pm

Meanwhile, atop the roof of Croc's cave, the normally tough and powerful Killer Croc appears to be in a state of anger mixed in with disappointment. But sadness hasn't effected Croc in many years, though he feels some inner pain because of past events and from his unchangeable appearance. "The powers I possess, the fear I cause, the money and items I can take at will; all these things are great" Croc says to himself. "But I am a victim of prejudges; no one knows what its like to be me" he yells! Croc then punches a large boulder and causes it to develop multiple cracks before falling to smaller pieces. "I could steal all the money and precious gems in the world if I wanted to...but I can never win the appreciation I want, among other things" Croc again says to himself. As he stands near the edge of the cave roof, Mauler arrives and stands alongside him, as if to comfort Croc.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:24 pm

Morrigan continued to sit where she was, thinking about what Angus said, rubbing her anklegentlly where the crocodile had bitten her at. =/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:34 pm

Croc calms down a little upon seeing his most recent addition to his dinosaur team. Croc sits down and Mauler sits down beside him. Bindi also comes in after a few seconds and comes up beside Croc before laying down to the right of Croc. He pets both of his dinosaurs and says to them "There is something that we all have in common with each other...we are outcasts to everyone, but we stick together for the best and worst of times". The two theropod dinosaurs may not be able to understand Croc completely, but they do have connections with him and they two long for companionship just as Croc does even though he doesn't always show it. Croc looks on at the nighttime sky while his two friends lay beside him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:57 pm

After a few minutes of thinking, Morrigan gets up slowlly & began to make her way towards the exact area where Croc was located at. =/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Croc looks at the twinkling stars in the sky as he does on most nights. Bindi rests on his right leg while Mauler looks around at the ground below the cave roof. Being as he is new to Croc's home, he has to find a place where he can claim his territory, but that only matters if he wants privacy. All the theropods share overlapping territories and tolerate each other on most days, though squabbles emerge every once in awhile.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:16 am

Morrigan continued to try & make her way towards where Croc was, limping as she walked on. Soon reaching a ceartain path he would use to get where he is now & began following it.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:44 pm

Mauler sees a egret fly away from the river below him. Mauler isn't used to an outside world, but he is perfectly equipped to be an efficient predator. An egret is difficult to catch, so he will likely find herbivorous dinosaurs more tempting of targets.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:47 pm

Morrigan follows the trail through the swamps, watching for anymore crocodiles. She eventually barelly sees Croc just up ahead.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 6:57 pm

While Croc and the dinosaurs haven't noticed Morrigan yet, but some saltwater crocodiles have. They are near the other bank of the swamp however, so they won't be able to step up an ambush, but one crocodile still slips into the water with a splash.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new arrival
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next