Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new arrival - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 pm

O.O "O-oh dear......Time to run." <8( Morrigan says as she soon runs off & away from Agro. Felicia was not far behind her, running alongside her & away from Agro.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 11:56 pm

Predatory instinct kicks in when Agro sees Morrigan and Felecia running away from him. With a snarl, he starts to chase after them...but the two have an advantage over Agro. He isn't the fastest running theropod, he is built for ambush attacks, so Morrigan and Felecia may be able to outrun Agro.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 pm

Morrigan & Felicia continued to run from Agro, running through foliage & trees. They soon run to a cliff & look back, "D*** it! Dead end!" O~O Morrigan says as she & Felicia turned & looked at where Agro was coming from.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:51 pm

Agro rushes through the trees and stops in his tracks, seeing Morrigan and Felecia cornered by the cliff. He roars violently at the two and prepares to attack. However, Croc is sitting down near the cliff with Black Beauty laying down just behind him. "Agro" says Croc which gets Agro's attention. "No eating them...come here and lay down with me big guy". Agro turns to look at Morrigan and growls before he walks over to Croc and lays down to the left of him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 5:58 pm

O.O Morrigan & Felicia look on with widened eyes as they hear Croc calling to Agro & look at him. Morrigan sighs in releif & wipe some sweat from her forehead. -.-
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 14, 2013 11:27 pm

With Agro now calm, Croc looks on at the scenery before him. The sky is colored with a mix of yellow, red, and orange with a few clouds. The distant mountains seem to reach up and touch the clouds. Below all this is a large expanse of forests and more open areas, along with a river snaking through the land.
A new arrival - Page 3 Mountain-sunset-picture
Agro, Croc, and Black Beauty all looks at this day ending scene.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 1:17 am

Morrigan looked on at the scene. She might be a woman, but such a scene doesn't get to her as she's cold hearted inside & never thinks sunsets are beautifull. However, she does turn her head to look at Croc, wondering why such a monster has no one he can call a true friend. Why he only relies on his dinosaurs as his only friends. This & many more questions run through her mind.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:06 am

"You know...you can and your companion there can come over to lay beside the rest of us" says Croc. "And don't worry about Agro, he is much calmer now than he was earlier" Croc says petting Agro's head. "If you chose to join us, then perhaps you can tell me what might occupy your thoughts, Morrigan".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:28 am

"Ohh alright. If you insist." Morrigan says as she walks to where Croc & his dinos are & sits down. Felicia sits down beside her.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 2:36 am

"Forgive the absence of a comfortable chair or couch" Croc says without looking at Morrigan. He still looks on at the sunset before him. Black Beauty glances over at Morrigan and Felicia briefly before looking back to the view. Agro meanwhile doesn't pay too much attention to the two, though he does glance back from time to time. "Your choice for a fairly comfortable seat per say is either me or Agro har" says Croc. Agro then turn and looks at Morrigan with his dull orange eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:04 am

"That's quite alright, I prefer the ground, anyways." Wink Morrigan says as she leans back & lays her head on Felicia as a pillow.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 am

Croc knows that she is thinking about something, if not a number of things. In Croc's case, he usually would not care what people think and most of the time he knows what they are thinking of...usually how they may attempt to kill him due to his reputation. "Now that you fairly situated, how about sharing with me what may be on your mind" asks Croc. Black Beauty lays her head down on the ground and shuts her eyes, likely because she is tired and comfortable. Agro on the other hand, stays awake along with the others, but gives off a slight yawn, showing that he will eventually fall asleep as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 4:14 am

"Hmhm, seems you read my mind, sorta. Very well." Morrigan says as she turns to Croc, "Well, it seems you find your dinosaurs as your one true friends. But, why not a human as a friend. At least one friend?" she asks.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyMon Apr 15, 2013 11:43 pm

"Isn't it obvious; look at me human" says Croc. "Humans have a way of treating things like me with disgust and hatred, always looking for a way to rid the world of the bizarre factors; mostly through death". Agro puts his head on Croc's left leg and Croc gently pets his head as he continues his conversation. "All of my dinosaurs are just like me; abandoned, unloved, and mistreated" Croc says. "Even my own family didn't love me because I was different, the people around me shunned me and laughed at my appearance...that's when I took matters into my own hands; I struck back at the humans who mocked me". "You on the other hand, you can change your appearance if necessary; just appear like any other normal person...and even if your caught, the most you could get is prison". "As for me, people always know who I am...what I am...you may be a villain, but you will never be hated or wanted for dead like me".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 16, 2013 3:31 am

"Hmmm.....I see." Morrigan says as she listens to Croc, now begining to understand why he's different unlike other villans like her or HYDRA. She was also begining to understand why he never had a single human friend as well.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:02 am

Croc knows that since his dinosaurs are tired, Felicia and Morrigan are probably tired as well. Agro lets Croc get up and Croc asks Morrigan "Are you tired"?
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:09 am

Morrigan had heard Croc & gave a light yawn, & nodded when he said this, "Yeah, I guess I am." she says as Felicia looks on like she was about to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:19 am

"Well, why don't you and your friend here come with me, it would probably be better if you two didn't sleep in the open here; it can get cold" says Croc. Croc is the usually seen as uncaring and having no feelings towards anything and this is usually true, but in the back of his mind, he feels that this human might be different from the others. "Also, I have a more comfortable place for you to sleep anyway...that is, if you want it".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:22 am

Morrigan thinks about it for a moment or two, "Sure. Where is this place at?" she asks Croc as she stood up.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:29 am

"My cave, just a few meters from here...the rocks will block most of the wind" says Croc. "The nearby river will also grant you a clean source of water if you need it". Croc has lived in this area for awhile without incident, but that's because there are few guests and nearly nothing messes with Killer Croc.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:35 am

"Oh ok." Morrigan says as she gets up with Felicia. She turns to him again, "Would you mind leading me to your cave?" she asks him again.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:40 am

"Not a problem" says Croc. He looks down at Agro, who is already fallen asleep, and Croc pets his head and says "Goodnight boy" before he turns to Morrigan. "Follow me then" he says before walking into the undergrowth nearby.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 12:42 am

With a nod, Morrigan begins to follow Croc with Felicia right behind her as he leads the 2 to the cave he lives in.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:08 am

With a few minutes of traveling through the undergrowth and trees, the group arrive at the cave dwelling of Killer Croc. The cave opening is rather large and the nearby river flows at a calm and slow pace.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 5:34 pm

Morrigan has arrived at the mouth of the cave with Felicia, looking around as she approaches the cave.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new arrival
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next