Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new arrival

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

A new arrival - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 7:31 pm

Croc still sleeps alongside Morrigan when a breeze blows over him. The breeze carries a number of scents with it, but one scent comes with the others. Croc eyes suddenly open and he sniffs the air again for the same scent, which he picks up again. "No...it can't be" he says. Down where Felicia is drinking, someone walks up behind her and picks her up by her back with one large hand with unbreakable strength. "Well, well, well...it looks like you wandered off too far from your amigos little one" says a giant man with a large contraption on his back and tube attached to his body.
A new arrival - Page 8 Batman-Arkham-Asylum-Wallpaper-yuiphone-Eye-Of-Bane1

Last edited by John Hammond on Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:15 pm

O.O Seeing that someone has picked her up, Felicia throws her frill out & hisses loudlly at the stranger! D8<
A new arrival - Page 8 JP-Dilophosaurus
Then, she spits out a black glob of venom at his face, causing him to let go as she rushed back to Croc & Morrigan!
-------------------------
O.O "Felicia-" D= Morrigan says, hearing the hissing of her Dilophosaur!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 8:24 pm

Bane wipes the spit off of his mask and eyes. "That's right, lead me to your owner" says Bane. He then runs after Felicia with thunderous stomping from his feet. "Morrigan, get behind me...now" says Croc. Angus wakes up and says "Wh-what...what's going on".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 1:45 am

O.O "C-Croc? W-what's going on-" Morrigan went to say, when she saw Felicia dashing out from the brush, runnig behind both Morrigan & Croc, but ducks in the bushes, right beside Copperhead & Angus. O~O
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:02 am

Croc gets up and stands ready as Bane soon jumps out from trees and lands on the ground, creating a small depression in the ground where he lands. As he rises up, he says "You proved hard to find Jones...but you can't hide from me now". "Bane" says Croc with fists clenched tightly. "What do you want that is here"? "You, Jones" replies Bane. "I broke your hands, but now I will break your spine and crush it into dust". "And your little senorita there will be mine too" he says pointing to Morrigan.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 7:58 pm

O.O Hearing this, Morrigan then says, "Do you know of whom you speak to, you fool? I am Morrigan Aensland! 2nd in command of the "Hellfure Club" lead by the Red Queen herself. If you so touch me, I'll make sure Croc here rips you apart." >B( she says in a very serious voice & crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 12:49 am

Bane merely laughs and says "Senorita, I really do not care who you are or what sort of club your in". "And if you think that this creature can defeat me, I am more than prepared to prove you wrong". "Your not gonna beat me again Bane, not this time" says Croc. He yells and charges right for Bane but Bane grabs Croc by the neck. Croc counters by grabbing Bane's arm and throws him off of him though Bane stays on his feet.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 3:09 pm

Morrigan merelly growled & clenched her fists at Bane, still standing behind Croc. >B/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 12:07 am

"What is this Croc, your protecting a woman" says Bane. "What can she possibly see in a monster like you"? "More than what she sees in you" replies Croc. "Nevertheless, I will take her once you are dead and out of the picture" says Bane. "You will not lay a hand on her or I will rip your flesh like paper" exclaims Croc. Bane runs at Croc with his right fist raised up, but Croc ducks down and tackles Bane to the ground. From there, he holds Bane down and punches his face repeatedly before Bane turns the tables on Croc and returns blows on Croc. He grabs Croc by the face and throws him into a tree and Croc falls to the ground. "Your so weak" says Bane with a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 7:42 pm

Morrigan looked on as she backed up towards Angus with Felicia, watching the fight between Bane & Croc. O.O
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 11:10 pm

Croc is already angered by Bane showing up and even more so with his taunting. Bane leaps up into the air and Croc moves out of the way before Bane comes back down with his fists slamming onto the ground. Croc then grabs him and his claws dig into Bane's chest like meat hooks. Bane isn't hurt badly by this and tries to struggle free, but Croc holds on and then bites down on Bane's neck. Bane growls in pain and uses his elbows to force Croc to let go, but not before Croc manages to tear off some flesh from Bane's neck. Croc goes in again for an attack and Bane is quick to react by landing a solid punch to Croc's face, sending him flying backwards.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 5:41 am

D=> Morrigan began to watch in horror as she watched the fight breaking out & getting worse! If worse comes to worse, she may run off to find Croc's largest dinosaur, & her favorite so far, Black Beauty the Tyrannosaurus, & bring her back to try & finish off Bane & send him retreating!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:30 am

Croc gets up, but he is soon faced with a charging Bane who lands another powerful punch to the left side of Croc's face. Croc falls to the ground and is about to get up, but Bane lifts his foot up and prepares to bring it down on Croc's head. But something suddenly pushes Bane to the left and away from Croc. He remains on his feet and looks to see Genghis Khan standing beside the rising Killer Croc. The Carnotaurus growls with aggression and is soon accompanied by the hyper aggressive Agro.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:42 pm

Morrigan & Felicia continued to atch the fight between Croc & Bane at hand. Morrigan began to hope that Croc can survive & win this fight. <=(
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 2:46 pm

Bane stood unmoved by the arrival of the two abelisaurids as they walk on different sides of him. He tries to keep the theropods in his line of sight. But they don't attack despite their aggression towards the intruding Bane; they block off his areas of escape...they keep him within the area. Watching the dinosaurs, Bane forgot about Croc and just as he remembers, Croc makes his own move. He delivers a series of powerful punches to Bane's face. Bane throws a punch, but Croc manages to dodges it and grabs Bane by the neck. Able to lift the equally large man off of the ground, Bane is struggling to get free from Croc. "There is one difference between your strength and mine, Bane" says Croc before grabbing some of the tubes attached to Bane. Bane yells "No, stop" but Croc pulls the tubes off from him and drops Bane. "I have my strength naturally...you don't" says Croc. Bane slowly begins to lose his immense size and his musculature begins to shrink. Soon, he becomes just an averaged sized man with much less power without his precious strength injections.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:28 pm

O.O Both Morrigan & Felicia watched as Croc did this to Bane, suprised at how strong Croc was.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:20 am

"You made a grave mistake coming here, Bane" says Croc. Bane now shakes with fear because with his strength now lost, he has no way of fighting back against Killer Croc. Croc picks Bane up by his arms and says "Now you will pay for what you did to my hands all those years ago" before he snaps his neck. Croc then drops Bane's lifeless body and stands silent for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:23 am

O.O Morrigan looks on as she sees this. She walked up, looking down at the lifeless Bane with crossed arms, "Hmph, serves him right." >=/
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Croc doesn't respond, he just looks down at Bane's body. "Agro...Genghis" he says to the two abelisaurids who look at him. "Get this worthless corpse out of my sight and dismember it" he says to them. Agro quickly responds and grabs the body and runs off with it with Genghis Khan following close behind. Croc just stands there before looking down at Felicia "You are safe now, little one".
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 7:21 pm

Felicia whimpered as Croc says this & walks up to him & nuzzles his leg as a way of saying thank you. <X3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 2:50 am

Croc scratches the little dinosaur under her chin, something that many reptiles and birds enjoy. "Morrigan, are you alright" he asks her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:57 am

"Yeah, I'm alright. Are you alright?" <=) Morrigan asks Cros with an arm around his massive arm.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 5:16 am

Angus and Copperhead walk up to them and Angus says "Good show, Crocy". "Now, if I am not mistaken, Croc here just saved your little dinosaur there...doesn't he get some form of reward"? Croc looks at Angus and says "She doesn't have to". "It makes me look like a...nice guy" he says with slight embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:48 pm

"Oh, but I must." Morrigan says with a giggle. She thinks of something, then comes up with a way of thanking Croc. She then leans up towards his scaly face, & gave him a kiss to his cheeck! <=3
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 EmptyFri Aug 23, 2013 3:18 am

Surprised by Morrigan's reward for him, Croc doesn't know what to say; he basically just stands there with slightly dilated pupils. Angus laughs a bit and says "There you go, Crocy"!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new arrival   A new arrival - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new arrival
Page 8 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next