Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new visitor - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 6:09 am

Sarah heard both Rebecca & Von Doom upon hearing about Terror's bandages. She herself was a little concerned for the dinosaur But knew he would be okay under Von Doom's care. "He just has an owie that needs to be fixed is all." <;3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 1:30 pm

"Oh ok." <=3 Rebecca says as she sees Terror eating a fish, but saw the one he abandoned, O3O "What table manners, leaving unfinished food around?" X3
"Hmhmhmhm, he can't help it. He can only eat as moch as his conical shaped teeth can allow him." <; ) Doom replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 7:10 pm

Sarah giggled & nodded in agreement. Then looked on to watch Terror attempt to catch another fish. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 11:19 pm

Terror stuck only a small part of his nose in the water, waiting for a fish to swim by. Soon, he snaps his jaws on one & threw it on land & walked up to it & began eating.
"Awesome!" 83 Rebecca says, seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 2:14 am

"Hmhm, oh my what a catch." X3 Sarah soon said upon watching Terror catching himself another fish to eat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyTue Aug 20, 2013 11:49 pm

Rebecca watches on, "He reminds me of my spinosaur." =3 she says.
O.O "You have a spinosaurus, too?" =) Doom asks.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:05 am

Sarah soon nodded in agreement. "Mm-Hm. I bought her a Spinosaur a few years back. We call 'em Sandy." ;3 she said back to Von Doom.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 6:56 pm

"Really now?" <=) Doom says, turning to Rebecca.
"Uh huh. She's an INGEN Spinosaur. One of my favorite Spino designs." >X3 she says.
O.O "INGEN? But most of their dinosaurs aren't 100% accurate." <X)
"Don't care! Their Spinosaur is still cool. " >X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 1:08 am

Sarah merely giggled back at Rebecca & Doom. "She's really attached to Sandy." X3 she soon said
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:47 am

"Yeah, I bet she can kick your Terror's butt anytime!" >B3 Rebecca says.
O.O "You sure on that offer, my dear?" >=) Doom says with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 3:59 am

O3O Sarah was quite surprised & wide eyed the very moment her sister said this to Doom! She stood beside her & with a hand on her shoulder. "Rebecca, what do you have in mind?" <X3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 4:30 pm

"What I have in mind, sis, is that I want to fight Doom in a dinosaur battle! Battle of the Spinos!" >X3 Rebecca says.
"Hmhmhm, you sure you're up for a challenge from I, Curt Von Doom?" >B) Doom says in a classic Dr. Doom pose, with crossed arms.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyThu Aug 22, 2013 7:31 pm

O3O Seeing this expression & pose from Doom, Sarah soon began to step back & hide behind Rebecca. "Im not getting involved in this." <X3 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 12:32 am

"Yes you are." >X3 Rebecca says, bringing her sister back beside her.
"& why is that?" >X) Doom asked.
"Because SHE'S gonna join me. Aren't ya?" >;3 says Rebecca to Sarah!
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 11:42 pm

O3O "Ummm......No thanks." <X3 Sarah then replied to Rebecca with a giggle, shaking her head from her sister's silliness.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 6:15 am

"Why? It'll be fun!" >;3 Rebecca says to Sarah.
Doom chuckled & only shook his head, <X) "Come on. Let's go see my big boy." <; ) he says.
O3O  "Ok." =3 Rebecca says, following Doom away from Terror's enclosure. & headed for Devil's enclosure.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyMon Aug 26, 2013 11:13 pm

"I think I'll stick with Clark if I ever get my dinosaurs to ever battle." <X3 Sarah soon commented. Soon, she began to follow both Rebbeca & Von Doom towards the last enclosure. Where Devil Dinosaur was being held.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyFri Aug 30, 2013 6:50 am

"Baaaaac! Bac bac bac bac baaaaac!" >X3 says Rebecca as she acts like a chicken in front of Sarah!
O_O "Oh no." <X) Doom says to himself with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Aug 31, 2013 6:02 pm

O3O 'Now your just being mean, again! Stop that!" >=3 Sarah then said back to her sister. Placing her hands upon her hips & staring on at her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 3:24 pm

Rebecca, although, continued her chicken display when the ground suddenlly shook! O~O She was confused for a moment, "W-w-what was that?!" she says.
"Hmhmhm, it's him." >; ) says Von Doom, knowing his prized dinosaur is arriving with a menacing growl as the crimson tyrannosaur, Devil Dinosaur, emerges from the trees, walking towards the group.
O__O "Woah!" =O Rebecca says, rushing over to see the T-rex! 83
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyTue Sep 03, 2013 5:13 pm

"Sis, meet Devil Dinosaur." <;3 Sarah soon said to her sister when she to followed her over to see the large red tyrannosaur once again. With a smile, she approached the fence upon seeing Devil emerging once more & soon, to surprise Rebecca, she even reached her hand inside to pet him! "Hi again, big boy." <=3 she said to the dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyFri Sep 06, 2013 1:40 pm

O.O "S-sis? What are you doing?" o3O Rebbeca asks, shocked to see Sarah petting Devil's nose.
Devil looked on as he was petted on the snout by Sarah. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptySat Sep 07, 2013 8:58 pm

With a giggle, Sarah turned back to her sister before she began to reach over to pet Devil's big red nose. "Im petting him." <X3 she said, as she rubbed & petted Devil gently. "He may look scary but he's a big, sweet baby when you get to know him." <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 1:30 pm

Rebecca looks on as she approached both Devil & Sarah. At first, she was nervous to even approach the crimson Rex, O~O "Y-y-you sure?" she asks.
Von Doom just looks on with a smile. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 5:39 pm

"Of course Im sure. Hehe, you see me doing it. Im alright, arent I?" <X3 Sarah soon said back to Rebecca with a giggle. Then, she found a way to get back at her for teasing her before & thus went to tease her back. "Your not scared are you? Oh "fearless" Rebecca." B3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new visitor
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next