Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

A new visitor - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 11:42 pm

O3O "& what is that suppose to mean, missy?" >=3 Rebecca says with her hands on her hips.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 10:41 pm

"Your the one who's always not afraid of things. So why don't you come & mister Devil here? You too scared?" X3 Sarah soon asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:12 pm

"I'm not scared." >=3 Rebecca says as she stomped over & began to pet Devil on the nose, who looks at this argument very confusinglly. o3O?
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 3:20 pm

"You sure looked scared." X3 Sarah replied, turning over to Devil while she petted his nose. "It's okay, big boy. Im not scared of you." <X3 she said gently.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:52 pm

"I am not scared." >83 Rebecca says as she pets Devil, who purrs as he was petted, "Hehe, he's cute." X3 she says.
Doom looked on with arms crossed. He still couldn't beleive what he was seeing with Devil, a vicious theropod in the ring. But put a couple of beautifull women in front of him, & he's like a big puppy dog. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:51 pm

"Hmhmhm, he sure is." <X3 Sarah soon said back as she petted Devil's big red nose. She noticed the dinosaur had begun to pure & thus giggled. "Awwhahawww. Who's purring?" <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 4:48 am

Devil was indeed beginning to purr as he began to thump his tail on the ground like a big kangaroo. <X3
O3O "W-woah!" X3 Rebecca says, feeling the ground shake from Devil's tail thumping on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 17, 2013 8:29 pm

"Hmhm, are you purring? Hmmmm? Who's a happy boy." <X3 Sarah soon said back. Giggling when Devil began to thump his tail & soon reach her hand in more to pet the rest of his head.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 12:50 am

Rebecca giggled as she heard Sarah, petting Devil's nose. X3
Devil continued to purr & thump his tail. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 18, 2013 3:01 pm

Sarah continued to smile & pet Devil's bed red nose & his face, looking directly into his big eyes. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 2:28 am

Devil looked on as he purred from being petted bu both women. Looking on with his big, yellow eyes. <=3
Soon enough, Rebecca's stomach began to growl, O3O "Oh-! Hehe, I'm starting to get hungry." <X3 she says, blushing a bit from her stomach growling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 4:26 am

With a smile & giggle, Sarah continued to pet Devil while he purred for them both. She then turned to her sister upon hearing her belly growl. "Hmhm, you to?" <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 5:16 am

"Hehe, yeah. Guess I'm hungry. Hadn't eaten since breakfast." <X3 Rebecca says, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 3:25 pm

O3O "Awww, poor thing. What have I told you about not eating breakfast? Its not healthy for you." <83 Sarah soon said to her sister with a motherly tone.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyThu Sep 19, 2013 9:35 pm

O.O Rebecca, hearing Sarah, facepalmed herself, "No no no. I said I hadn't eaten SINCE breakfast. Meaning I ate breakfast after I got up this morning & haven't eaten since then." X3 she says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 3:03 am

"But you haven't had anything to east yet. I wont let my baby sister get an empty belly. Come now. Off to the kitchen." <X3 Sarah then said, as she soon began to take her to the dining room & kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 am

O3O Rebecca giggled as she was tooken to the kitchen.
O3O Seeing his lady friend leaving, poor Devil actually began to whine! <83
O.O "Oh now don't tell me you're whining, boy?" Von Doom says to his rex with a chuckle, "What happened to my big bad boy?" he then says with crossed arms. >=)
O3O Devil merelly grunted & snorted at his master! Turning with a flick of his tail at him & walked off. >X3
O.O Von Doom shook his head, chuckling. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 7:07 pm

"Aww, poor Devil." <X3 Sarah then said with a giggle while she began to take Rebecca back inside the Embassy so she could eat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 10:31 pm

Rebecca looks on with a giggle as she was taken inside to eat.
Doom chuckled as he followed close behind.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 5:48 pm

As she guided Rebecca back inside the Embassy & towards the dining room where the kitchen was, Sarah soon led her sister down to one of the chairs to sit. "Now you just sit tight while we get some food ready for you." <;3 she said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 9:26 pm

Rebecca nodded as she waited on the table for food.
Von Doom turns to Boris, "Why don't you go help her, Boris?" he says with a wink.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 9:18 pm

"Very well, Master." Boris soon replied back to Von Doom. With that the old servant soon went to follow Sarah to the kitchen so he could assist her with making some lunch.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 1:21 pm

With a smile under his mask, Von Doom started out the door to see something when Rebecca stopped her.
"Don't you want to join me in lunch, sir?" she asks with a smile.
"Hmhmhm, I will in a minute. I've got something hat needs to be taken care of, first." Von Doom replied & thus left the room with the flip of his cloak. Where he was going, was unclear for the moment.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptySun Sep 29, 2013 3:28 am

As Boris made his way into the kitchen, Sarah was already in the works for something good for Rebecca to eat. & what better then her sister's favorite dish & food. She began to get all the ingredient to cook with & prepared to stove for cooking.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 EmptyFri Oct 04, 2013 6:49 pm

Rebecca waited at the table with a smile. After a few minutes, she would get bored & went to where both Sarah & Boris was to see what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new visitor
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next