Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new visitor

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new visitor - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 03, 2013 9:03 pm

"Oh yes you'll love them. They're all so amazing & so many of them are very pretty." ^3^ Sarah said to her sister again. "Well come on, slow poke! There's so much more to see!" X3 she then said, leading on through the halls & exhibits.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 1:26 pm

"Ok, slow down, first. Can't hardlly keep up with ya." X3 Rebbeca replied.
Doom chuckles as he follows close behind. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2013 2:57 pm

"Oh alright slow poke." X3 Sarah eventually said back to Rebecca. But then, she went behind her & thus began to push her along herself. "You take the lead. I'll guide you." X3 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 1:10 pm

O3O "Hey! No pushing!" X3 Rebecca says to Sarah as she was being pushed by her.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 07, 2013 5:53 pm

"Nooooo, you have to see everything~ & with that, you gotta get a move on!" X3 Sarah said back to her little sister. Giggling while she continued to push Rebecca along the halls & exhibits. "Oooh! & the jewelry to! You HAVE to see the jewelry!" 83 she then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 3:33 pm

O3O "Jewlery?" 83 Rebbeca says & gets behind Sarah & she begins pushing her, "In that case, let's go!" 83 she says, pushing Sarah along!
O.O Doom saw this & couldn't help but lightlly laugh a little. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm

O3O "Whoa-!" X3 Sarah nearly shouted when Rebecca soon began to push her along the hallway towards the exhibits with jewelry. She knew her little sister would be a big fan of jewels, as they have been ever since they were little girls.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Rebecca continued to push Sarah to the jewerly section of the Embassy. 83
Doom chuckled as he follws the 2 girls. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 12:57 am

Soon enough, while the two began to make their way further & further in through the halls of the Embassy, Sarah could, at last, see the Jewelry exhibit. With a big smile & excited eyes, she pointed to the room directly ahead of them! "There it is!" 83 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 5:20 pm

83 Without wasting another minute, Rebecca soon entered the room with Sarah, looking at all the jewerly & such.
Doom chuckled as he stood at the doors entrance, looking on at the two. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 6:37 pm

Sarah joined right beside her sister while they began to look at all the jewelry. Just as she was breath taken the moment she saw the jewels, she was still even breath taken now by such pretty stones & diamonds. She never thought such beautiful jewelry ever existed. "Ohhh aren't they all just so pretty?" 83 she said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 16, 2013 10:25 pm

"Yeah, they sure are!" 83 Rebbecca says as she looks at all the pretty jewerly & shiny artifacts in the meuseum.
Doom watches with a smile. <=)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 1:13 am

"Makes me want to grab some for myself & take 'em home to our collection! But it's stealing, darn it." <X3 Sarah then said with a giggle as she looked on at all the jewelry. Only wishing she herself had such fabulous gems & jewels. She knew Rebecca would always LOVE to have some. "These make my own jewelry look dinky." <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 17, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yeah, I wish my jewerly was as fancy as these." <83 Rebbecca says as she looks on at the jewerly.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 6:45 pm

Nodding in agreement, Sarah just continued to look on at the jewelry like a child looking at candy at the candy store. She, like Rebecca, adored the sight of such wonderful jewels & diamonds. She soon developed a rather clever idea. If they couldn't have such jewelry, then they could at least try something else. Soon, Sarah herself turned to Doom to see if her little idea would work. "Can we wear them? Pwease?" <83
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

"Hmhm, I'm sorry Sarah. But the jewels have to remain in their display cases." Doom said to the 2. <; )
"Aww, come on. We won't hurt them." <83 Rebbecca says with the same face as her sister.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:10 am

"Yeah we wont hurt them or scratch them or anything. We just wanna wear them. They're so pretty." <83 Sarah said back to Doom with Rebecca while looking on at the jewelry. Soon enough, appearing in the room, was Boris himself. Who had begun to hear the commotion from the other room. "What's all the fuss about?" <X) Boris asked them.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:46 am

"He won't let us wear the jewerly." <83 Rebbecca says to Boris, pointing at Doom.
O.O Doom said nothing when he hears Rebbecca say this & shook his head, chuckling. <X)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 12:52 am

"Yeah." <83 Sarah said with Rebecca in agreement & with the very same puppy-pout eyes & expression upon her face.
"Ohhh. Hmmhm, he wont huh?" <X) Boris then said chuckling.
"Nuh uh. & wanna wear them really, really bad. They're so pretty." <8333 Sarah then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 2:01 pm

"I know they're pretty, ladies. But the jewerly has to stay in the case, case closed." <X)
"But-" <83 Rebbecca went to say.
"Are you questioning my word, Ms Denvers?" >B) Doom said, giving Rebbecca the "Dr Doom" look to her & Sarah!
O~O Rebbecca looks on for a moment, shaking her head no.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 7:31 pm

The sight of this soon made Boris slightly chuckle to himself. He just could not find this rather humorous. <X)
O3O Sarah, like Rebecca, looked on with widened eyes & soon shook her head no. "N-No sir." <83 she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 8:36 pm

"Good. Remember, Doom's Word is Law." >=) Doom says.
O3O "O-ok, a-are you a king or something?" <83 Rebbecca asks.
"Hmhm, I indeed am, my dear." <X)
O3O "R-really? I-I'm humbled to be in your presents." >3< Rebbeca says, making a bow.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 2:31 am

Sarah giggled to herself a little while she saw her sister bowing. "Yes he's the king of a whole nation in Europe. Latveria. We're in the museum dedicated to the country. The Latverian Embassy." ;3 she explained to her before giggling to herself once more from a past memory. "Hmhm, I remember I use to say the same thing to my little brother & sisters. I always said "My word is law" to them all the time." >X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 1:52 am

"Hmhm, really now?" >X) Doom asked.
"Yes." >3> Rebbeca replied, "But sh's not MY boss anymore. I'm taller than her & I'm more pretty." she then says to tease her sister like they use to do as kids! >X3
O.O Doom looks on, then turns to Sarah to see how she responds to that.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 am

O3O Hearing this, as expected, soon pinched a slight nerve on Sarah as she turned to her sister once more. "Ohhh now there you go again! At least Im not the one with the bigger mouth!" >83 she simply replied to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new visitor   A new visitor - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new visitor
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next