Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigel's Return/ new visitors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Nigel's Return/ new visitors Empty
PostSubject: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:30 am

It was an hours flight from the Serenghetti Dinosaur Reserve a few miles away, the owners of Nigel Marvin's very own Prehistoric Park get on their radars that a helicoptor was arriving to the park, & it was carrying Nigel, Bob, & Pavi, as she wanted to visit the park, to continue her vacation here, as she has seen the series on TV one time & it was a dream of her to take a visit. Soon, the chopper lands on the landing pad & Nigel is the first to come out, followed by Pavi & Bob.
"Good to have you back, sir." a worker says.
"Nice to be back in the park, how are the animals?" asks Nigel
"They're the same as always. Living happilly as they've always been." Wink says the keeper.
"Who's this?" another keepr asks, looking at Pavi.
"Pavi T'Challa." ;3 she says.
O.O "Pavi T'Challa? You mean sister of the Black Panther?" =) the keeper asks.
"Yup, that's me. Well, I'm one of the sisters to my brother." Pavi says.
With a smile, Nigel turns to Pavi would you like a tour of the park?" Nigel asks.
"Maybe later, I'm still tired from our adventure in Bakker's park." she say with a giggle.
"Then come, you'll enjoy the visitor section of the park, there, you can relax." ;)Nigel says. Soon enough, he leads Pavi to the visitor area.
"Say, when's Toro gonna arrive?" =3
"Well, he should be here within an hour, depends on how long they can load him on the cage & with the chopper." Wink
"Oh I see. I guess I'll stick with Mikey for a while." ^3^ Pavi says, petting her Microraptor, who peeps in agreement to his master. =3
"I guess I'll return to my office, Nigel. I'll catch up, later." ;)says Bob, walking off.
"See you later, Bob." =3 Pavi says with a wave.
"Catch you later, Bob." =) Nigel says as he & Pavi soon head to the visitor area of the park.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 1:48 am

The park keepers went about their normal routines & business. Tending to the many prehistoric animals in which were kept safe in the park's enclosures. Soon enough, one began to approach both Bob, the park keeper, & Nigel. "Sir? Nigel? We just received some news from the center. The guests your expecting, Mr. Marvin are about to arrive very shortly." Wink
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:05 am

"Ahh, excellent. Be sure to have them come to the Visitor Area when they arrive." ;)Nigel says as he, with Pavi, heads on to the Visitor area.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 2:18 am

"Right sir." the keeper said before heading on off & thus preparing for the arrival of their new guests. In fact, VERY special guests.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 3:07 am

Soon, Nigel & Pavi reach the visitor area.
"Oooh, nice place you got here." =3 Pavi says.
"Thanks, wanna look at the veiw. This is where I use to plan my prehistoric missions. It also has that veiw I mentioned of the whole park." Wink Nigel says as he leads Pavi to the look out.
"Ooooooh, pretty veiw." =3 Pavi said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 4:02 am

The Doctor & his Patient

Miles from the park, as the day continued on as normal, a vehicles had been on the road for a few minutes. One was the normal, Park vehicle, which could fit passengers in the back. While another, whichw as directly behind them, was a larger truck & with what appeared to be a container. A cell of some kind. One with heavily reinforced steel, as if it was housing & transporting an extremely dangerous animal. But the vehicles were, in fact, carrying the new visitors that were about to make their entrance at Prehistoric Park. As an invitation to an old friend of Nigel Marvin. A current scientist in both the study of current genetics technology of JFC & in the study of Gamma Radiation. For this man, humble, kind, loyal, brilliant & warm-hearted, is none other then David Banner.
Nigel's Return/ new visitors Tumblr_mafb5ikB2y1qhfrbpo1_500
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 5:43 am

The Doctor's girlfriend

Sitting next to David Banner, was a very friendlly figure that's a special person to David. This was a woman he knows very much, as she is a very good friend of him. She was very sweet & kind, as well as warm hearted & angelic. & like him, she's a scientist as she studies the same subjects as David, paleontology & Gamma Radiation. But she also has a 3rd job, being a WWE Diva wrestler. For this lovelly woman, was David Banner's own girlfriend- Betty Smith!
Nigel's Return/ new visitors Char_10445
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 3:34 am

In the back seat of the Park vehicle & jeep, David Banner sat with his girlfriend, Betty Smith. Whom he was very much in love with. He was very pleased that she decided to come along & help him with a very special patient he had brought along with him. A patient in which he was been working closely with for a very long time. At the moment, he just sat back in his seat & enjoyed reading & looking at the Park map. =)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:44 pm

Betty was indeed glad to have come with her boyfriend on this trip & away from the science stuff. It was as if they were taking a vacation together as a couple, & she liked it. She looks at the map of the park with Banner & with her head on his shoulder. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 4:55 pm

Banner, thinking the very same, smiled more as Betty began to lay against his shoulder. "Hmm, seem there's a lot to this here park. Looks like they got a Triceratops enclosure close by. Oooh, & T-rex Hill. That looks quite interesting....Oooooohoho & a Bug House!" X3 he soon began to say, seeing all the different locations on the map to visit.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 am

"Hehehe, I see you're excited, honey." X3 Betty says to Banner, "But that Triceratops Creek area maybe something else, now. Cause I heard Nigel gave poor theo to WWE retired wrestler, Shawn Micheals, as a gift." =3 she says as she was indeed right.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 am

O.O "Oh he did now? Well shucks. I was hoping to see some three horns out here today. Hmhm, ah well. That bug house should be neat. Unless of course you can handle big ol' ten foot bugs." X3 Banner soon stated back while looking on at the Park Map.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 2:22 pm

"Yuck-! No thanks! You can look at all the big bugs you want. I'm sticking with dinos & mammals." >3< Betty says as she, like most women, don't like bugs.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 6:51 pm

O.O Hearing this, Banner chuckled a little. "Ahhaha, c'mon honey. It's not like you think it is. There's no creepy spiders or anything. The bugs are vegetarians." X3 he then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 pm

"That maybe true, BUT they have a poisonous scorpion in that bug house that's 3 ft long & has a stinger the size of your fist." >=3 Betty says, making a fist, "& I don't want to get stung. Still, any bug creeps me out." >3< she says again.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 10:25 pm

o.o "Ohhh...That's right." ^.^'' Banner soon said back while rubbing his head, chuckling nervously. "But all the other bugs are gentle. The Dragonflies are like birds & the Arthropleura is as gentle as a house pet." X3 he said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:25 pm

"Still. Yucky." >3< Betty says to Banner as she then received the text message that was received from her friend, Jennifer. O.O "Hm, someone text me just now." =3 she says, opening her cell phone.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyTue Jun 25, 2013 11:49 pm

"It wont b yucky once you see it." X3 Banner replied back to Betty. But soon, he looked over to see that she did indeed receive a message from his loving cousin, Jennifer. "Oh? Who is it?" =3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 8:13 pm

O.O "Oh, it's from Jennifer!" Betty says as she reads the message as it says, "Hey, girl. Hope ya have a goos time at Prehistoric Park. Tell cousin Brucie & Joey me & Anthony said hi. We're at John Hammond's Island with Kamina Jiha, Simon, & Yoko Ritona." the message says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 9:25 pm

O.O Banner looked over to read the message with Betty on her phone. He was surprised to see that the message was from none other then his beloved cousin, Jennifer. "Aww, Jen? How nice of her." X3 he said before reading on. "Hammond's island? Oh how cool. & with Dr. Ritona, to? Hmhm, what a gal." X3 he then said.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 2:41 pm

"Yeah, she is. Isn't she?" X3 Betty replied as she nods in agreement to Banner.
-----------
Soon enough, after resting, both Nigel Bob, & Pavi walk to the entrance to wait for the new guests to arrive. =)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 5:39 pm

"Hmhmhm, you bet she is. Wonderful to work with. Especially when it comes to Joe." <X3 Banner soon said. "But when it comes to you, Yoko & Jen together to tease me-" >3< He then went to say.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 10:07 pm

O3O "Oh-! Hmhmhmhm, you know we're only teasing you, honey." <X3 Betty says with an arm around Banner with a kiss to his cheeck. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptySat Jun 29, 2013 11:03 pm

A smile soon came upon Banner's face the moment his love gave him a sweet kiss to his cheek. But he continued to look on at her nonetheless. "Oh really? Cause that one time when you almost made me go on a date with you AND Yoko. You even almost got my own cousin to go." >=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 4:18 am

O3O "Whaaaat? We just wanted you to get out more." <X3 Betty said back to Banner with a giggle, rememebring what Banner was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel's Return/ new visitors
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next