Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigel's Return/ new visitors

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 5:40 am

"Hmph, I get out quite often & as much as I wish, thank you. You girls are always nothin' but trouble when it comes to flirting & teasing poor old me." >=3 Banner said back. "You trying to make me like a soldier or something? Like Nathanial?" X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 2:02 pm

"Hmhmhm, what? I want my Brucie to grow muscles on these scrowney arms." X3 Betty then said as she grabbed Banner's arm & light squeezed it for muscles.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 08, 2013 3:14 pm

O3O "What? What are you talking about. Im perfectly fit. My muscles aren't scrawny." >=3 Banner replied back to Betty. To prove himself, he even pulled his coat sleeve back to reveal his arm & try to flex for her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm

O3O Betty saw Banner flex his arm. Though he wasn't built like Natheniel Rogers, Betty thought that Daveid was a well built, hansome man, nonetheless. She then blushes a little, seeing this, "Oh....oh my. "<8333 she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 15, 2013 4:02 am

Banner chuckled & grinned to himself the moment he saw his love blushing at him. Just for that, he flexed a little more for her. "Ahaaa, see, Im so fit, your blushing." B3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 6:51 am

"A-am not." >/////< Betty says as she had her head turned away.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 5:24 pm

"Ahhh! Don't lie to me. You know Im right." X3 Banner said back, before putting his sleeves back down. Chuckling at her blushing cheeks before he turned to see the very gates of the Park coming close! "Oh, honey get ready! We're getting close!" he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:00 pm

"Yay!" 83 Betty says as she sees the gates of the park.
Nigel, Bob, as well as Pavi, stood at the gate as they see the jeeps that had the new visitors to the park.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 22, 2013 8:10 pm

The vehicle soon began to approach the main gates of Prehistoric Park themselves. Banner, smiling, at with Betty as he prepared his stuff to take. Soon, he even turned around to see the following vehicle behind them carrying a large containment unit. There, his special patient was kept safely inside for safety purposes. He sighed, hoping that this visit would help his patient.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 23, 2013 9:14 pm

As the first car pulled up, Nigel Marvin, himself walked up to the jeep & opened tehe door to let out both Bnnaer & Betty, "Welcome to Prehistoric Park." Wink he says.
Betty smiled as she exited the jeep first. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 24, 2013 1:37 am

"Hmhm, well thank you Nigel." X) Banner replied back with a chuckle as he finally stepped out of the jeep to shake hands with Nigel. "How've you been, old friend." =) he then said to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:13 am

"Ahh, Dr Banner. Nice to see you again. I've been fine, myself." Wink Nigel says as he is hugged by Betty, O.O "Oh-! Hello, Betty."
"Hi, Nigel. It's been so long." X3 Betty says.
Pavi just stands there, watching. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 26, 2013 3:29 am

"Hmhm, that's great." Banner replied with a smile & a chuckle. Soon, as he turned his head, he saw none other the Pavi standing nearby & watching. "Why hello there, miss." =) he said to her.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 1:11 pm

"Hello." =3 Pavi says with a handshake to Banner & Betty.
"What's your name?" =3 Betty asks.
"Pavi T'Challa." ;3 Pavi replied.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 5:24 pm

"Ahh, well it's nice to meet you, Pavi." =) Banner said to Pavi with a friendly handshake. But suddenly, her last name began to ring a bell- T'Challa! That name was unmistakably clear to Banner! "Wait...Are you by chance related to T'Challa of Wakanda? The Black Panther?" O.O he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 9:11 pm

"Yes I am. I'm his little sister." ;3 Pavi says to Banner with a wink.
O.O "You're his little sister?Neat." =3 Betty says.
"You know my older brother?" =3 Pavi asked.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 27, 2013 10:59 pm

"His little sister? Well, how nice." Banner replied. "Yes, T'Challa & I are good friends. He went to the same University as I did when he was in America years ago. We've been....Well, 'Geek friends' ever since." X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 1:56 pm

"Oh, I beleive my broth has mentioned you before. I just forgot about it." X3 Pavi says with a giggle.
Betty giggles in agreement. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 06, 2013 4:39 pm

"Hmhm, oh I see." X) Banner replied back with a chuckle in agreement as well. "So, what brings you to the park? Are you part of the staff here?" =) he then asked Pavi.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 1:20 pm

O3O "Me? Oh no, I'm just a visitor here." ^3^ Pavi says.
"Hmhmhm, well Dr Banner, shall we take you on a tour of the park?" =) asks Nigel.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 08, 2013 6:35 pm

"Hm?" Banner said back to Nigel, before finally nodding in agreement. "Oh yes, that'd be great." he then said. However, there was just one thing Banner had to do first. Before anything. He slowly turned around, turning his attention on none other then the large containment cell in which the park truck helped transport behind their jeep upon arrival. "But....There's one thing we need to do first." <=)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:53 pm

O.O "Oh? What is that?" Nigel asks.
O_O "You got a dinosaur in there?!" 83 Pavi asks.
Betty giggles, "Not exactlly a dinosaur." she says. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 6:59 pm

Banner soon began to approach the massive, reinforced steel container in which the truck carried behind it under Banner's request. "No, not a dinosaur. " he said to Pavi. "In there...Is my patient." <=) he then shockingly said to everyone!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 5:09 am

O_O Nigel, Pavi, & Bob look at one another for a moment, then back at Banner, even Nigel had never heard of Banner's patient before, "Your.....patient?" o.O asks Pavi.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 am

Banner nodded back to Pavi, standing before the container with Betty before turning to Nigel. "Lets get ready. Nigel we're going to need some staff over to help us open the seals." he said to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nigel's Return/ new visitors   Nigel's Return/ new visitors - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Nigel's Return/ new visitors
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next