Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the First Guests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
John Hammond

John Hammond

Waiting for the First Guests Empty
PostSubject: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:09 pm

Sitting two-hundred miles from the Namibian coast of Africa is Eiland Van Die Verlore...the Island of the Lost. In the middle of the island rests the mini-tournament and dinosaur reserve facility owned by John Parker Hammond, the once proud owner of Jurassic Park. However, this facility is said to be the better sequel to Jurassic Park, like Isla Sorna, but able to protect visitors much more efficiently. With plenty of space for even the island's largest dinosaurs, it gives guest a chance to see real dinosaur behavior without risk of injury or death.
At the facility's landing-pad, Namibian Defense Forces look around and guard in case something starts to go wrong. Near the landing-pad also stand the facility's proud owner; John Parker Hammond. He looks down at his watch and it says 2:00 pm. "The helicopter should be in sight within a few moments, get ready for our guests, Mr. Florence" says John. "Yes sir, Mr. Hammond" responds Theobalda. Doctor Theobalda Florence is not only the facility's top dinosaurian doctor, but he also is the chief of his military defense force. Then, a helicopter rises from behind the island's mountainside and into the view of Hammond. He says with a grin "They're here" before walking up to the landing-pad. The helicopter comes up to the facility and slows down before descending to the helipad. Hammond and Doctor Florence stand at the edge of the helipad and they wait for their guests to step out. The helicopter's rotors slow down and the side doors open and out steps two young ladies; Angela and Wanda Mendes. As they step out, John and Doctor Florence come up to greet them. "Ms. Wanda Mendes, I am so glad to see you and your sister here...welcome to my island" says John with a friendly smile.

Last edited by John Hammond on Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:21 pm

On the Landing pad, a red foot of a woman comes on the ground. Soon, a young, beutifull woman steps out in her red outfit. The cape of the outfit flapping & flowing in the wind. She has beutifull brown hair & sea blue eyes. Looking on with a smile. Then sees John Hammond, indeed this was Wanda Mendes, "Thank you so much for inviting us. & how is White Tip? Is she doing ok?" she says, standing in front of Hammond, smiling on at him.
Waiting for the First Guests 780886-untitled_12
Behind Wanda is her younger sister, Angela. She too is beutifull like her older sister is, beutifull blue eyes with pretty red hair. At first she was shy to meet John Hammond, but wasn't beleiving it as she was a fan of the Jurassic Park movies. She hides behind Wanda, being a bit shy.
Waiting for the First Guests 73972
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm

"Oh yes, I should also let you know that you beautiful Velociraptor is in our natural holding pen and she awaiting for your arrival" replies John. "Wanda, this is Dr. Florence, my chief of security and dinosaurian medic" says John introducing the doctor to Wanda. "Pleasure to meet you, Ms. Mendes and may I say your Velociraptor is in excellent health" says Dr. Florence shaking Wanda's hand. Then, John notices young Angela shyly hiding behind Wanda. "Well come on Angela, I heard your a fan, so there is no reason to be shy around and old man like myself" says Hammond with a smile and his right hand extended towards Angela.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:45 pm

Angela looks up ar her sister, Wanda, who smiles at her, "Go on, Angela." she says with a wink. Angela soon siles as she takes Hammond by the hand as she looks on at the beutifull place with a great smile, "What all dinosaurs you have here?" Angela asks. "I promised her I'd get her a dinosaur one day." Wanda says again with a smile.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:52 pm

Hammond enjoys seeing the youthful girl so excited about dinosaurs and he says to Wanda "Well, I might just be able to help her out with that". "Now, on to your question, we have a wide variety of dinosaurs here on my island...from giant sauropods to fast little theropod dinosaurs" says John answering Angela's question. "I might actually be able to guess what your favorite dinosaur is, Angela...you wouldn't happen to be a fan of Tyrannosaurus Rex would you" asks Dr. Florence.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyMon Nov 12, 2012 11:55 pm

Angela went a bit wide eyed as she heard Dr Florence's question, oh how she loves the Tyrannosaurs rex! She looks on with a giggle, "As a matter of fact, yes it is my favorite dinosaur." she says.
Wanda looks on as she followed Hammond, Florence & Angela, her large, red, cape flying in the wind & her brown hair flying in the wind too.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:18 am

The "Big" Surprise

They walk into John's facility and they are accompanied by Namibian guards for extra protection. They take a left where a sign says "Observation Pen" and John says to Angela and Wanda "So, a fan of T-Rex are we...a terrifying predator it was, the most terrifying and powerful of them all I do say". "Unfortunately, my island doesn't have any adult Tyrannosauruses because of all the other unique dinosaurs I have on the island...however, I do have something else that you may like to see" says John with a wink and a smile. He presses a button and window guards rise up. "On my last supply shipment, the cargo-ship had also been to Isla Sorna and upon its return, Doctor Florence discovered this" says Hammond with his arms behind his back and with a smile. As the window guards rise completely, the group looks out the window and sees a young Tyrannosaurus feeding on the carcass of a cow. About 20 feet long, the little Rex-ling strips the meat from the bones of the carcass.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:23 am

Angela looked on as she saw the young T-rex eating the cow. It stops & looks at her before releasing a friendlly sriek before returning, "Awwwwwww, it's so cute!" she says as she looked on as the young T-rex. Wanda said nothing as she smiled, knowing where this might lead to next. Soon, something comes to Angela's mind, turning to Hammond, "Can I keep it? Please, please, please, pleeeeeeaaaaase?????" she says holding his hands, jumping up & down. Wanda just giggles at the sight of her sister, knowing she was right in her mind.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:32 am

John Hammond and Doctor Florence laugh as they see they young girl happily begging for the young Rex-ling. "What do you think, Mr Florence" ask Hammond. "I think these two would be great, I say yes, Angela" replies Florence. "Well, its settled then, Angela Mendes...this fine little Rex is yours" says John happily with a big smile.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:37 am

Another great smile came from Angela's face as she soon hugged Hammond tightlly, "Ohh, thank you, thank you, thank you!" she says to him the looks on at her new T-rex, who stopped eating her food & walked over to look at Angela, looking at her curiouslly.
"Hi there, you're my new dinosaur." Angela says as she looks at the rex. Wanda smiles & turns to Hammond, "Thanks again for making her a happy young woman, John." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 12:38 am

Meanwhile, a few miles off the coast of the island itself, the sea's remain calm & peaceful. The sky is sunny. Without a single cloud spotted in the air for miles around. With temperatures just barely under 90 degrees. The perfect weather for a typical summer day. In the waters, sailing across the sea stands a magnificent & large, luxurious Cruiser boat. A large ship owned by a wealthy family known to many as the Madelines. The ship is currently on route to the island after receiving a special invitation from Hammond himself.

Inside the luxurious ship, the Madeline family take in the fresh sea air as the ship cruises along. The family itself consists of a mother & father with two children. One, a older, teenage boy around 19 years of age by the name of Kristoff Madeline. Such a handsome fellow he was. With brown hair & brown eyes, he was naturally fit & healthy with a happy lifestyle. He is even well educated, especially in the field of paleontology. It has been his life long passion & has always dreamed of coming to the JFC tournament. Now presented with an invitation from Hammon, a man whom he thought would never be able to meet, he is now one step closer to his dreams. He is sometimes a quiet guy, keeping to his studies & minding to his own peace & quietness. With him is the Madeline's youngest child & only daughter & the baby sister to Kristoff. A young 6 year old girl named Valeria Madeline. She is, without a doubt the cutest & sweetest little soul anyone can ever meet in the world. With blond hair & royal blue eyes, everything about her is innocent & sweet. Even to her older brother.

As the ship cruises along, Kristoff is currently in his own room, as usual. Keeping to his studies & minding his own business as he even begins to draw pictures, & listening to peaceful, classical music. Though another thing has been on his mind the past few days. Over his life, he has always been so shy around beautiful women & always seems to blush whenever they get his attention. Now though, he is beginning to consider a big step in his life. To find the woman of his dreams. As he drifts into his own thoughts, he soon hears his door beginning to knock rapidly as he soon gets slightly startled & as it turns out to be Valeria herself.
"Big Brother! Big Brother!" she cried with anxiousness & childish delight.
Kristoff, sighing to himself of her silliness, answers. ">Sigh< What?"
"Knock Knock!" she cried again.
">Sigh< Hmhmhm, who's there?" he answered, slightly chuckling as he knew where this was going.
"Ach!"
"Ach, who?"
"Hehehe, gee big brother you need a tissue?" Valeria finally answered, laughing & skipping off. Kristoff meanwhile was left just shaking his head & chuckling to himself. Even he couldlnt resist Valeria's silliness.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:33 am

The First Battle

Back at Hammond's island, the group have come to the battle arena for the first training battle against Whitetip, Wanda's female Velociraptor, and one of John Hammond's dinosaurs. The arena itself strongly resembles an ancient and prehistoric forest. As the group talk to one another, an announcer walks past them, heading towards a fenced ledge where a microphone set and speakers are in place. Once he gets there, he says into the microphone "Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen...I am proud to be the announcer for John Hammond's first dinosaur training fight". The group claps as the announcer then says "Now, with out any further delay, I now present to you, our dinosaurian combatants"!
A door opens on the left side and Whitetip runs out and looks up at Wanda and Angela before she lets out a screeching call as the door behind her closes. Wanda and Angela cheer for their dinosaur and Hammond says with a smile"Your Velociraptor is absolutely beautiful, but she is also deadly...however, I do think she will have her hands full with my chosen dinosaur. "In this corner, the Mongolian terror, Whitetip the Velociraptor" says the announcer through the microphone.
Then, the door on the right side opens and its connected to one of Hammond's dinosaur habitats. Then, in a blur of black and white, another dinosaur runs in with a rattling hiss before it stops and the door closes behind it. With claws and jaws ready for battle, Hammond's dinosaur stands in aggressive posture, facing Whitetip. "And in this corner, South America's oldest Triassic fighter, Androctonus the Herrerasaurus" says the announcer.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 1:41 am

White Tip looked on as she saw her opponent come out, a larger theropod that could easilly rip her apart if he wanted to, but there was more then meets the eye for White Tip. Angela cheers on as she looks on at the feild. Wanda turns to Hammond as he compliments her Velociraptor, "Thank you, John. She has been hunting her food for a long time. I hope she can pull it off on this battle." she said. Angela soon looked out on the ocean & saw what looked like a cruise ship in the distance, wondering who it was, but she returned her attention to the battle feild, "WOO HOO! GO WHITE TIP!" she cheered on at her older sister's dinosaur.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:05 am

On the cruise ship, the national television soon began to display the very same battle that was occurring on the island the Madeline's were approaching. Just moments before it could begin. The family continued their usual but it wasnt long before it caught little Valeria's attention!
"Ooooooh!" 83 She said, watching on with widened eyes, seeing actual dinosaurs begin to fight. Though she herself, surprisingly, was not surprised to see live dinosaurs. For she & Kristoff just so happened to have their very own dinosaurs lent & given to them by the family. She grew excited, watching the TV as her childish joy & excitement grew more & more. Until finally she herself soon sprang from ehr seat & rushed to where Kristoff's room was!
"BIG BROTHER! BIG BROTHER!!" 83 she cried with glee & excitement!
Kristoff meanwhile, unaware of the television event, remained in his room to his studies until he heard his door opening suddenly instead of knocking!
"BIG BROTHER!" 83 Valeria cried, entering the room! Surprising her brother!
"Geez, sis what is it?" he asked, turning to her as she soon grabbed his hand!
"Dinosaurs are on TV!! Come watch big brother!!!" 83 she said again with a cute, anxious face & soon pulled him straight out of his bed & along with her!
"A-Alright sis, alright take it easy!" Kristoff replied, chuckling as he was being pulled right along to watch the TV with his little sister.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:20 am

Back at John's facility, Whitetip and Androctonus begin to circle each other, staring into each other's eyes like they were old rivals. Twice the size of Whitetip and with a fearsome appearance to match, Androctonus is an experienced fighter...but Whitetip won't be easy for him. As they circle, Whitetip snarls and flexes her toe claws, but she isn't so sure of making the first move on this intimidating opponent who lets out a rattling hiss at her. She screeches at him, but before she realizes it, he lunges forward and snaps his jaws inches from her neck, but she evades him. She must watch him closely because he has the home-field advantage. She makes mock lunges at him, tempting him to attack, but he turns around and runs into the thick foliage.
She tilts her head in confusion as her rival just runs off. Wanda and Angela look at Hammond as he says to them "Whtietip needs to move away from the underbrush, he may be less advanced, but he is cunning". As Whitetip looks for her opponent, she spots a vague blur move from her right. She turns and start backing away, ready to pounce, but then she see a blur from her left eye. She backs up against a rock and tries to spot her rival...however, she can't spot him. Then, from her right, he charges in and bites her snout and holds her snout in his jaws.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:28 am

Kristoff & Valeria soon arrived in the other room where she was watching TV before, keeping hold of his hand & pulling him with her in a childish manner. She soon sat down & sat him down with her to watch!
"Lookie! Lookie! Look at that pretty one!" 83 Valeria says with glee, pointing to the raptor that was Whitetip.
"Oh wow. A Velociraptor. & a beauty to. Just look at that feathering." he says smiling & soon making himself comfortable to watch with his little sister.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:29 am

"Come on, White Tip! You can do it!" Wanda shouted from her seat as she saw her raptor's snout bitten by the larger dinosaur. White Tip screeches out in pain as her nose was bitten. But she managed to shake loose and runs off at a distance before sprinting back to her opponent and leaps on his side, hanging on with her toe claws as she slashes his with her hand claws repeatinglly. Then she leaps off, then runs to the other side to attempt the same thing again.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 am

"That raptor looks really pretty. Hehe, it reminds me of snow." X3 Valeria says giggling as she watched the TV with Kristoff.
"Hmhm, it does huh? Why's that?" he asked with a big brotherly smile as she sat on his lap.
"Hehe, silly brother it's because it's feather's are white. Like snow." she then explained, giggling at her brother.
"Ohhhh. Hmhm, gotcha." Kristoff then said with a chuckles as he kept his arms around her little sister, watching with her.
"Say big brother? Whats that other dinosaur?" she asked, pointing at the Herrerasaurus.
"Oh that?" Kristoff replied, looking closer at the dinosaur on the screen, looking for any key characteristics as he was, after all, the dinosaur experts. "Oh wow. Why thats a Herrerasaurus." he explained. But poor Valeria merely tilted her head in confusion. "A Hair-whatta?" O.o she said.
"Hmhm, a Her-rera-saurus." Kristoff then enunciated for her with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:42 am

Androctonus took some injuries, but it wasn't a real problem. Then, he sees Whitetip running towards him and he tries to run back into the underbrush, but she is faster and heads him off. He lets out a dreadful scream at Whitetip and Whitetip replies with a hollering scream. They then run forward, both heading straight for each other, and they just into the air. They collide, but Androctonus gets the upper-hand with his heavier weight and he falls down on top of Whitetip, hovering over her. She can't react fast enough and the larger Herrerasaurus bites down onto her snout again and pins her down with his foot on her left flank. She tries to shake free, but he has a firm grip on her snout and he also manages to pin her with his fore-claws. "Oh no, ladies and gentlemen, it looks like this battle may go to the larger Herrerasaurus" says the announcer.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:48 am

Wanda looked on gasping, worrying thatWhite Tip will loose, ">gasp< No." she says with her hands over her mouth! D8>
Angela lookedon with her fingers crossed, looking on with a worried look on her face as well. Then, just as things were going to be bad for White Tip, she lashes out as she takes her foot claw & slashes the Herrerasaurus right in the eye, causing it to let her go. She regains her footing & backs up a little. Then with a final screech, she runs up & leaps in the air, performing a massive knock out move, the Kung-Fu Kick! Kicking him right on the face, slashing it even more before landing on the ground again!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:56 am

"Ladies and gentlemen, our winner is Whitetip the Velociraptor" exclaims the announcer. Angela and Wanda cheer as their dinosaur stand victorious, while they do, John and Doctor Florence head down a stairway and into the arena. Whitetip moves away from Androctonus as Hammond and the doctor come up to check him. He is starting to regain consciousness, so Doctor Florence quickly administers a light dose of adrenalin into his body. Hammond pets him and he says "You did well, my little friend" before he gets up and heads back up the stairs as Androctonus stands up and is lured back into his enclosure with fresh meat from a keeper. Whitetip is also lured back into her holding area and the doors close. Hammond and the doctor rejoin Wanda and Angela back at the observation deck.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 2:57 am

"Whooooa!" 8O Valeria then said as she & Kristoff continued to watch the TV & the battle together! Then her excitement began to climb once more, turning to Kristoff!
"Did you see that?! Did you see that?! She won! She won!" 83 She says in a joyful tone!
"Hahaha, yeah I sure did sis! Pretty cool." he replied with laughter, admiring the Velociraptor's tenacity & cunning & even more impressed of Whitetip's victory!
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:01 am

Angela & Wanda cheered on as they head down to the holding pin where White Tip was. Wanda requested to go in the pin to see her raptor. The gate was opened & Wanda goes in, "You did it, White Tip! You won!" she says with open arms as White Tip screeched in excitement to see her owner again & rushes to Wanda, leaping in her arms & licked her in the face. "Hahahaha, ok ok. C-cut it out now." she says laughing as she hugs her raptor. X33
Angela stands by with a giggle as well when she sees this.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:07 am

Hammond and Doctor Florence stand nearby seeing Wanda and Angela so close to a Velociraptor. "Have you ever seen a bond like this, sir" asks Theobalda. "I can say that I have only seen this with people who have owned their dinosaurs since hatch-lings, she and this Velociraptor are something else" says Hammond smiling at the sight. He then looks down at his watch and he sees that it is nearly 3:30 pm. "Oh...Mr. Florence, our other guest will be arriving in a momment, run out and meet them quickly" says John. Florence nods in approval and he makes his way to the boat docking station while Hammond stays with Wanda and Angela. "So, I hate to interrupt, but why don't we go and see your newest addition to your dinosaur team" asks John to Angela.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:11 am

"Well that was pretty cool. Huh sis?" X3 Kristoff says after the match was over.
"Yeah it sure was!" 83 Valeria replied, anxious to go there herself & have fun with her big brother & family. "Big Brother?" she then asked.
"Yeah?" he replied.
"When will YOU get to be in the tournament?" =3 she asked, looking up at him with such a sweet innocent look.
O.O "Oh-! Me?" he replied.
"Uh huh. I wanna see my big brother in action when we get there." X3 she then said with a hug. Kristoff, of course, couldnt help but to smile & hug back.
"Awww, gee sis your too sweet." he then said. She was right of course. He himself was anxious to get some action & to get ready for the bigger tournaments ahead of him. Its been a life long dream & now, he is one step closer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the First Guests
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: