Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the First Guests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:14 am

"Oh ok." Angela said with a nod. Wanda nods as well as she puts her raptor down, "You be good, ok?" she says as she exits the pin as she follows Angela, Florence & Hammond to go meet the new guests. Angela soon passed her new T-rex as she now needs to name it. She begins thinking of one as she walks with her sister, Hammond & Florence.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:20 am

More Arrivals

The group then walk outside towards the loading docks for ships and they see the approaching ship. "Well, there is the ship of our new arrivals" says Mr. Hammond to the group. "Big ship, sir" says Florence. "Yes, quite a spectacle, I do recall you saying that when you saw the Brachiosaurus herd for the first time" says Hammond jokingly. The group laugh and they stand near the edge of the docking station, awaiting the appearance of the new guests.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:33 am

The hulking cruiser boat soon signaled it's arrival with a loud horn, approaching the docks of the island slowly & approaching more & more shallow waters. Before finally, the massive ship came to a halt & a stop. The Madeline Cruiser had arrived at last as the horned sounded off one last time.

Inside the ship, after, watching the television together, Valeria & Kristoff prepare themselves to exit the boat with their things. Along with them, their dinosaurs are also prepared for transport as many of the island workers begin hauling them out of the boat to be placed in their enclosures. Both Kristoff's & Valeria's dinosaurs.
"Were here! Were here! Im so excited!!!" =3 Valeria says, anxious & taken with much energy as she skips along ahead of Kristoff.
"Hmhm, yeah me to sis. Me to." he replied chuckling.
"C'mooooon! You slow poke! Hurry uuuuuup!" X3 she then says.
"Well gee slow down & maybe I can catch up!" he then replied as the two prepare to exit the ship. Their parents however stay on the ship. For this is their time to shine & to be together as brother & sister.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:42 am

Angela stood by Hammond as she saw the massive ship blowing its horn, "It's beutifull. I'll give them that. Whoever they are, theyr sure are wealthy." she says with a smile. =3
Wanda nodded in agreement as she looked up at the ship as her brown hair & red cape flowed in the wind with a smile, still proud of her Velociraptor for winning her training match just now.
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 309px-10
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 am

John Hammond walks up to the side where the new guest will be coming down from. He thinks to himself of the possibility of another training battle with his newly arriving guests, hopefully one that he can win. As he stands and waits, a distant roar is heard and him and the others turn and face the direction where it came from. "Florence" yells John. The doctor runs up to Hammond and Hammond says to him "That was Chaos, I suppose its feeding time, take a few soldiers and quickly place some food out for him because he is close by the facility". "Right away, sir" says Florence as he heads off while Hammond remains with his guests.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:14 am

As the minute passed, even Valera & Kristoff could hear the distant roar of dinosaurs on the island! The very sound got her very excited as she turned to him with anxious eyes & a happy face!
"Hmhm, were here, sis! Were here." he says, excited himself as he to heard the distant calls of the island. Almost like a welcome call. Soon enough, the doors of the Cruiser ship opened up & the first to emerge before Hammond & the others, is Kristoff himself. Appearing with mild manner clothing for a boy of his typical teenage years. But clothes of such a high fashion & make from his wealthy family.
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 _by_zefair%5B1%5D
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:17 am

Wanda saw Kristoff exit the ship with a smile. Seeing him as a hansome man for a teenager. Angela on the other hand was a WHOLE different story! As Kristoff came into veiw she took quite an interest in him, thinking he's cute & hot! She slightlly blushes, but not enough where anyone will see her face, but nontheless, she was blushing. o///O
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:23 am

Hammond extends his hand and Kristoff shakes it. "Welcome, welcome Mr. Madeline to my island...its a pleasure to meet you" says John. "My men are currently moving your dinosaurs to their specific enclosures, so you have no worries". They walk over to Wanda and Angela and John introduces him to the two, young ladies. Hammond notices that Angela seems to be even more shy now that Kristoff has arrived. He knows its a young, love-struck teen, but he wouldn't point her out to him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:30 am

As Kristoff stood before the door of the Cruise ship in which he had exited, he soon looked upon the people before him. Primarily Wanda & Angela! O.O Seeing such beautiful women before him suddenly triggered something inside him! He felt something beginning to build in him. Like a fire in a chimney. He was beginning to once more experience his one weakness in all the world- Attractive women. Soon enough his own cheeks began to turn slightly red from the sight of them both but not too much to notice too well. But the one person who caught his eye the most.....Was Angela! Such a beautiful young woman. The most beautiful person he had ever seen. Such luscious red hair with attractive blue eyes. Everything about her, to him, was just indescribable. O///O
Then, upon hearing & seeing Hammond himself, he soon snapped out of it! "What-!? Oh-! Haha, yes! Yes of course!" ^.^ he says shaking Hammond's hand. "May I say sir it's truly a pleasure to finally meet you." he says as Valeria herself soon arrives. But being a girl of her age, she grows nervous of all the grown up people & hides behind Kristoff's leg, looking on with such innocent blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 am

The sight of Kristoff's cheecks maade Angela blush even more as the 2 noticed each other. O////O But like Kristoff when Hammond spoke, she too snape out of it with a smile. ^.^
Wanda happened to notice Valria hiding behing Kristoff's leg. She giggled looking at her, "It's ok, little one. There's no need to be shy." she says with a sweet, yet angelic tone in her voice. <;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 4:55 am

O.O Seeing Wanda caught Valeria's eyes the most! Her soft & sweet voice instantly caught her ears & began to make her nervousness subside as she looked up at Kristoff.
"Go on. Dont be frightened. You'll be alright." <;3 He says to her with a wink & a pa to her sweet little head. With a nod & smile, Valeria soon stood from behind Kristoff & began to slowly approach everyone with her hands held behind her back like the good behaved girl she was. Like Kristoff, she to wore formal clothing as she appears in a small little dress made by her family with such fashion. She kept her hands behind her back & began to twirl a little. Facing Wanda with such a sweet & innocent look as she herself admired how pretty she was. "Wooooow......Your pretty." <83 she says.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:02 am

Hammond smiles seeing everyone getting along very well. Hammond then sees Kristoff glancing at Angela, he knows from experience that they are taking a liking to each other. "Well, Mr. Madeline, would you possibly be interested with a dinosaur training battle with one of my dinosaurs against one of yours" asks Hammond with a smile on his face. "I would like to see some of the dinosaurs that you own" he says.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:07 am

Wanda smiled at Valeria's compliment on her, "Awwww, thank you." <=3 she says kneeling down to her level, shaking her hand, "& what is your name?" she asked as she looked on at Valeria's beutifull blonde hair & royal blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:10 am

"M-My names Valeria. miss." <83 Valeria replied with a sweet smile & look on her face, keeping her hands behind her back & twirled a little.
Kristoff, hearing Hammond, soon grew wide eyed! Oh-!? W-Wow really?! I-I mean-! Sure! Yes of course. It'd be my pleasure sir." Kristoff replied with an immediate nod of his head! He could hardly believe what he himself had just heard! A challenge! Offered by Hammond himself! He couldnt just simply put this aside & accepted without question or worry.
"My big brother gets a challenge already!? YAY!!!" 83 Valeria cried, hugging her big brother's leg & excited for him!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:18 am

"Hahaha, always warms my old heart to see such excited youths...come on everyone, let us get on our way" says Hammond. As they turn to head towards the arena, the doctor arrives and greets the new arrivals. He then turns to Hammond and asks "I take it another match is on the way"? "Indeed there is, lets us head on out, Mr. Kristoff's dinosaurs should be in their enclosures by now" says Hammond. Once again, they walk on towards the arena of Hammond's facility and they walk to the habitat of the young T-Rex.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:21 am

Angela smiled as she saw her new T-rex, "Hello again, little one." she says, smiling. The young Trex looks at his new owner with a happy look on his face, seeing the newcomers, Valeria & Kristoff. Wanda turns to Kristoff & Valeria, "By the way, I'm Wanda Mendes & this is my younger sister, Angela." she says. "Nice to meet you 2." Angela says with a wink as she soon follows the others again. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:30 am

"Hehe, Hi Ms. Mende." =3 Valeria replied with a cute little expression on her face, now knowing their names as she turned to Kristof, who, once again, couldnt help but to feel a little warm as his cheeks turned slightly red. But smiled on nonetheless. But slightly blushed a little more when Angela actually winked.
"Its uh.....Haha, it's nice to meet you two as well. G-Gee my sister was right, you two do look rather nice." ^/////^ he replied. As his eyes soon widened to see the dinosaur before him! ne that even he did not have but he did have something similar looking. But there, before him, a young T-rex. "Oh my. Fascinating." he says.
"Ooooooh." Valeria says, watching closely as well near the gate until he turned to Hammond himself with a friendly tug to his pants to get his attention. "Excuse me? Mr. Hammond? Whats that dinosaur in there?" =3 she asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:40 am

"Haha, well little lady, that's a young Tyrannosaurus Rex...but you can call it T-Rex for short" he says patting her little head. "One day, that little guy will be forty feet long and have a bite force unmatched by any other dinosaur". He smiles at the little girl and looks at Angela and sees her looking at her first dinosaur. "You know Angela, that's a rare gift to get these days, so you gotta take good care off him" says John to Angela. He looks at the young Rex-ling as it runs around its habitat.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:44 am

"Hmhmhm, oh don't you worry Mr Hammond, I will. I helped Wanda take care of White Tip, so I KNOW what I'm doing." Angela says with a giggle as she turns back & see the little Rex running around. "What are you going to name it, sis?" Wanda asked. "Hmm, depends on the gender if it's a male or female." Angela says again, looking on at the young rex with a smile.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 am

John has only been able to determine the gender of only a few dinosaurs. The baby Rex's young age would make it difficult to determine its gender for reasons that Hammond would rather leave out because of the young girl in their midst. "Well, the young theropod is not known to us and because it wasn't born here, I can't really determine its gender" says John to Angela. "However, I could say with some certainty that it may most likely be female" he says.

Last edited by John Hammond on Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 5:55 am

O3O "You mean it's a baby!?" 83 Valeria says to Hammond before turning to the little Rex once more! "Awwwwww! I love baby dino's!" <83
Kristoff meanwhile just chuckles at his little sister, rubbing her head with a smile on his face as he looks on out with Angela & the others. "Hmhm, she likes little dinosaurs. Babies are no exception." <X3 he says, standing beside Angela & Wanda. "Maybe theres someway we can find out it's gender." he suggested.
O.O "It's what?" Valeria asks.
"Its gender, Sis." <X3
"Whats that?"
"You know, male female....Boy, girl." <;3
"Ohhhhh......How do you find that out? There's no skirt to lift up." o.O
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:17 pm

O3O Wanda couldn't help herself but giggle at what Valeria said, thinking her sillyness is just too cute for her to handle. X3
Angela hears Hammond & smiles, "Well in that case, her name's Matilda." she says. The young Rex, now named Matilda, loves the name & wage her tail like a dog. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:20 pm

"Matilda....Thats a nice name." <=3 Kristoff replied with a smile to show his kindness to Angela. He looked on at the baby Rex, now called Matilda & watched her wag her tail as he couldnt help but to chuckle.
"Hi Matilda." =3 Valeria replied as she looked on with her brother & the others.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 8:34 pm

Salma

Soon, the sound of helicopter propellers can be heard on the airport of John Hammond's secret African isle. The plane is a private one, judging it's small size. It touched down, and then, the passenger stepped out. Salma Hayek, famous Mexican actress and producer, known well for her roles in "Desperado", "From Dusk 'Till Dawn" and many others. She flew here out of no more than curiosity and a desire to meet this John Hammond. Also, this was a haven for dinosaurs, big and small. Luckily for her, there are no paparazzi or reporters following her, so she can feel free to go anywhere and not blow John Hammond's cover. She entered the facility and saw a small group of people gathering around something. She smiled and walked over: "Excuse me, is senor John Hammond here?"

Last edited by James Hetfield on Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 13, 2012 9:00 pm

Meanwhile, unaware of the new arrival, Kristoff & Valeria both continued to watch Matilda in her pen with the others. Valeria looked on with a big smile to see & watch the baby Rex in her pen. "Hehe, Hi Matilda." =3 she cutely called out to get the dinosaur's attention. As Kristoff stood beside her with a chuckle & a smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the First Guests
Page 2 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: