Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the First Guests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:15 am

"Hmhmhm, you know something? I think so, too." Wanda says, winking at Valeria as she soon took her seat where her & Valeria's plates were given. Wanda sets Valria down beside her. =3
Angela nodded in agreement to Kristoff as she ate along, "Yeah, it is." X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:28 am

"Hehe, he always blushes around pretty girls. But he REALLY goes red over your little sister." X3 Valeria said giggling when she saw her food being presented. O3O "OOOH! Yummy!!" 83
------------------------------------------------------
Kristoff also laughed with Angela as he to drank his Dr.Pepper. He looked at the bottle for a second & began thinking of something to talk about. "Ya know, I wonder what the guys name was who made this." X3 he asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:35 am

"Hmhm, so I See." Wanda says, giggling as she bagan eating at her food, seeing her sister & Kristoff talking, thinking Angela may have found someone, You're starting to be one lucky young woman, sis. she thought to herself. <=3
--------------------------------------------
Angela giggled, "Yeah, I always wondered that, too." she says, giggling as she ate on at her food. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:38 am

"Hehe, he blushes at you to." X3 Valeria said once more with another giggle from her tone, eating along with her food with joy & delight.
--------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhmhmh, Oh I know- Dr.Pepper!" X3 Kristoff then said to Angela for jokes, kinda cracking up from his joke even though it wasnt the best.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:41 am

"Hmhmhm, yeah I saw, too." Wanda says giggling as she ate on with Valeria, taking her fork and tried to steal a bite from Valeria's plate. X3
----------------------------
O.O Angela shook her head ate Kristoff, "Seems someone needs to learn more about telling jokes." she says, laughing a bit. X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:44 am

O3O "Heeeeey!" >=3 Valeria said, scooting her plate away from Wanda before she could steal a bite. "MY plate." >=3 she then said to her.
--------------------------------------------------------------
">Sigh< Yeah I know. Im not the best. I've been trying now & then but Im running dry with material." <=3 Kristoff said, eating along with Angela & now just laughing at himself.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 12:54 am

Wanda giggled as Valeria moved her plate away as she ate on, "Won't you share with me?" she says, giggling. X3
-----------------------------------
"Don't worry, you'll get better." <;3 Angela says as she ate on at her food with Kristoff.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 am

"Weeeeell-" Valeria then said as she began to think to herself once more. Before long, after a few seconds, she the turned her plate back to Wanda & with a smile on her face. "Okay." X3 she said, presenting her fork with some food to her. "Open wide." =3
------------------------------------------------------
"I hope so. Geez I cant even make my little sister laugh anymore." <X3 Kristoff then said, eating along as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:06 am

"Ahhhhhh." <XO Wanda said, opening her mouth wide open for Valeria. This reminded her when she use to do this with her little sister all the time, having fun with her.
-----------------------
"Hahawww, seems she thinks you lost your touch, huh?" Angela says, giggling as se heard Kristoff. <X3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:12 am

"Here comes the choo-choo." X3 Valeria then said as she moved her fork closer & closer to Wanda's mouth before sticking the fork in there for her. "There you go." =3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Yeah, I think so." <X3 Kristoff then said with his own chuckle as he continued to eat along. "I use to be good. But then I alwasy got worse & worse. Hmhm, maybe cause Im more of a dino geek now."
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:17 am

"Mmmmhmmmm, good good. Now, it's your turn." ;3 Wanda says as she got a bit of food on her fork & presented it to her, "Open wide." =3
-----------------------------
Angela giggled, "Yeah, I know how you feel. I was on that same boat once." <X3 she says giggling as well. Then something caught Kristoff's eye, a drawing pad. Angela had a drawing pad next to her as she can draw.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:22 am

With a nod & a giggle, Valeria then opened her mouth as wide as she could for Wanda. Ready to receive the food she was about to get. "Ahhhhhh." =O
-------------------------------------------------------
O.O "Hey, nice drawing pad there. You like to draw?" =3 Kristoff says after seeing the drawing pad Angela had. He himself loved to draw in his spare free time. Thinking of just about anything that came in his mind to draw, including dinosaurs.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:34 am

"Here's comes the plane." Wanda giggled as shemade airplane noises & placed the food in Valeria's mouth. =3
O.O "Hm? Oh, yeah I do. You want to see some of my drawings?" Angela asked Kristoff as she prepared to open the drawing pad. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:37 am

Giggling, Valeria soon ate the food from Wanda's fork with a cute smile on her face. Almost looking like a chipmunk with her cheeks all big from food. "Mmmm. Yummy." X3 she then said after swallowing.
--------------------------------------------------------------
"Why sure. I'd love to." Kristoff then said before walking from his seat toward her to look inside her drawing pad & to see the drawings she has made.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:44 am

Wanda giggled as she ate on at her food with Valeria, "What are all the dinosaurs you have?" she asked. =3
--------------------------------
Angela nodded & opened her drawing pad, "This was done just today, it's an angel from a small movie I watched the other day called Evangelion. This is Ramiel the 5th angel." she says, showing Kristoff the drawing.
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 Ramiel10
Then she flipped the page, "This one was done yesterday. It's of my all time favorite movie character. The King of the Monsters, Godzilla!" 83 she says as she showed Kristoff a pic of Godzilla she had done.
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 67996_10
Then she continued to show more drawings to Kristoff, especally her really good dinosaur drawings. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:53 am

"Me? Hehe, I have all herbivores. Hehe, but I have one little cute one named Patches." ^3^ Valeria replied, referring to her little Troodon she has.
Kristoff looked on at Angela's drawing book & as really impressed. He had no idea how good she was at drawing. He especially liked her dinosaur drawings more then anything. "Wow, these are amazing!" 83 he said looking on at the many drawings. "Hmhm, I'd show you mine but I dont have my pad with me at the moment......But, maybe I can draw something for you, if you dont mind." =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 1:57 am

"Patches? What kind of dinosaur is he?" Wanda asked Valeria as she listened. =3
"Sure, go ahead." ;3 Angela says, flipping to an empty page as she gave Kristoff the drawing pad. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:04 am

"He's like your little white dinosaur. Except he has black feathers Brother says he's a Tro.....Troo......Uhhh......Tro.....o......don." O.o Valeria said, trying to pronounce the scientific name correctly. But so far, even though she nearly had it, she wasnt the best.
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Hmhm, alright." =3 Kristoff replied as he soon made the next move- he actually sat by Angela & surprisingly, he didnt blush! As if he didnt even know about it! He kindly accepted the drawing pad pencil & began to just think & draw out ideas. "I'll give you a hint of what Im gonna draw- Its one of the dinosaurs I own." ;3 he said & thus began drawing.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:14 am

O.O Wanda giggled at Valeria's attempt, "Troodon. Sounds cute." she says, giggling as she looks at Valeria. X3
Angela hears Kristoff & nods as she watches Kristoff begining to draw a dinosaur. =3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:22 am

"Uh huh! He's really cute & cuddly & fluffy like a teddy bear! He's fun to play with to!" X3 Valeria says, beginning to talk all about her dinosaur, Patches, to Wanda.
Soon, Kristoff began drawing. He started simply with the outline of the drawing. Starting on the basis & the body. Getting proportions right so that the end result would look accurate. As he thinks about this particular dinosaur, he soon starts by first making the arms, moving on to the legs & tail. Then moved on to the head as this would reveal what he was drawing. The head was larger then a T-rex's head & longer as well.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:26 am

Wanda giggled as she listened to Valeria, "Sounds like White Tip, my raptor." she says as she listened to Valeria. X3
----------------------------------------
O.o Angela tilted her head as she saw Kristoff draw out the dinosaur, seeing it's head that was longer than T-rex, "Hmm, lookd like a carcharodontosaur of some kind." she says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:33 am

Valeria nodded with a giggle & a smile on her face as she continued to eat along with her food & turned to Wanda once more. "I saw White Tip on TV today." =3 she said.
---------------------------------------------------------------
"Getting close." ;3 Kristoff says as he continued on with his drawing. Indeed, the drawing did seem to go for a more Carnosaur base of animal rather then Coelurosaur & more Carcharodontosaurid then Tyrannosaurid. The head was long & rigged with bumps. Large scales covered it's back & neck like spikes until finally, with other details & shading, he was done & showed the pic to Angela.
"Voila!" =3 he said, showing her the drawing he made & the drawing of one of the dinosaurs he had.......A Giganotosaurus!
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 Giganotosaurus_carolinii_by_EmperorDinobot
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:37 am

"You did? What did you think of her fighting skills?" Wanda asked Valeria as she looked on at her. =3
-----------------------------------
O.O "Oh my goodness, that's very good. A Giganotosaurus." =D Angela says, looking at the drawing as she looked on at the drawing.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 2:50 am

"I thought they were cool. But I liked her more because she was white & fluffy." X3 Valeria said with another giggle from her cute remark as she soon finished her plate. Before long, she had a question for Wanda. Something she wanted to do as she turned to her once more. "Ms.Mende? Can I meet White Tip?" <=3 she asked with such innocent eyes & tone.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Why thank you. Yep. Thats precisely what it is." ;3 Kristoff replied, letting her see the drawing for herself. Now giving the fact that he himself had a Giganotosaurus himself.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:34 am

"The Great-White Hunter"
Elsewhere, John Hammond is looking over Terrance the Albertosaurus, he is unaware that a familiar face is coming up behind him. "Pardon me, but I couldn't help but see you from across the hall, Mr. Hammond" says a voice. Hammond turns around and sees an old friend of his, the great hunter of the world, Roland Tembo. John smiles at the sight of him and says "Well, I can't believe your here to see me, Roland...its been far too long". "How have things been in Namibia" asks John. "You know, the same old thing, hunting lions when I get the chance and keeping my men safe" answers Roland. "Well, what are we doing standing here talking about this...come on, lets have a drink" says John putting hand behind Roland's back. "I do think I could use one" says Roland walking with Hammond.
They walk into John's office, just a little ways away from Terrance's enclosure and Roland sits down. "Would you like a bit of red wine or a glass of Crown Royal" asks Hammond looking into a mini-fridge. "Crown Royal, please" says Roland. John takes a small glass and pours him a glass of Crown Royal and hands it to him before he take another glass and pour a bit for himself. After taking a sip, Roland asks John "Your drinking that at your age"? Hammond chuckles a bit before he says "Well, I don't drink too often these days, but I have a little here and there". John sits in his chair at his desk and asks Roland "So how are your dinosaurs"? "They are quite good, their on their way now from Namibia on board my teams military ship...do you still have room here for them, John" asks Roland. "I always have room, I paid a lot of money for people to come, so I got enough rooms here to have a Brachiosaurus family...I still remember that Concavenator of yours that scare the life from me" says John. They both laugh before Roland raises his glass and says "To the dinosaurs" and they tap their glasses and they drink up. Then, Theobalda Florence runs in and he says "John, we got trouble". Roland turns and looks at the doctor as Hammond slowly rises up while asking "What kind of trouble"?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the First Guests
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: