Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Waiting for the First Guests

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:37 am

"We will when we get done eating, here." Wanda says, winking at Valeria as she ate on at her food, eating with Valeria, happy she has a new little friend. ;3
-----------------------------------------------------------
"Woah, you hav a Giganoto?" Angela says as she relizes that Kristoff infact had a Giganotosaurus. "What other kind of dinosaurs do you have?"
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:41 am

"Okay." ^3^ Valeria replied with a cute smile on her face. She then turned to her food once more & began to eat rather quickly this time She was excited to see & meet Wanda's Velociraptor! =3
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mm-Hm. Yep I sure do. He goes by the name of Goliath." Kristoff said about his large Giganotosaurus. Then heard Angela's other question. Now he seemed to be striking an interesting conversation with her. He smiled on at the thought, answering her question. "Well besides Terrance, I have 3 other carnivores & 1 herbivore." ;3 he then said.
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:47 am

"We have no time to waste...Theobalda, go sound the alarm" says Hammond. "Yes sir" replies Florence running out of the room. "Roland, we need to find him" says John. "I will follow you, John, lets get going" says Roland. The two head out of the office in a hurry while Florence runs to find the alarm switch. He runs down another hall before he comes up to it and he pulls it. As he does, red lights and alarms bells go off at the facility.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 3:51 am

Wanda & Angela still ate the food when they hear the alarms go off.
O.O "What's going on?!" Wanda asked as she saw soldiers with AK-47's in their handa. "Everyone needs to go to their rooms, there is an emergency." one said.
"Why?" Angela said.
"Just get to your rooms & stay safe." another soldier said as they began leading everyone to their rooms where it's safe. "Why are we returning to pur rooms, Wanda?" Angela says, "I-I-I don't know, Angela." Wanda says as she, Angela, with Valeria & Kristoff began to return to their rooms. Wanda holds onto Valeria as they run on. Soon, they leave out, & run by the enclosures. As they pass by the enclosure of Matilda, the young T-rex, Angela happens to notice the problem, a large powerfull theropod on the other side, ">gasp< Oh no! Acrocanthosaurus!" she says. D8

Last edited by Curt Von Doom on Mon Nov 19, 2012 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:11 am

Kristoff, surprised by the sudden events that were happening, had no choice but to do what was instructed. He nodded his head & turned to Angela, helping her gathering her belongings. "C'mon. I'll take you to your room." he says, hoping to help out anyway he can.
Valeria meanwhile was the same way as Kristoff. Surprised by everything that was suddenly going on! She was confused by all the alarming noises & the men with guns! Soon, just like any other young child, she grew scared & clinged to Wanda for safety! They all began to head out with Wanda & Angela until they themselves saw what was going on!
"My god-!" Kristoff replied, surprised to see the large carnivore out & about like this! Valeria however was the most scared! She clinged to Wanda closely & just couldnt bare such a scary sight!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:25 am

Enter Chaos
Chaos now roams free and is searching for food around the facility, endangering crew and dinosaurs alike. Kristoff's Albertosaurus' enclosure isn't too far away from the roaming giant and in his condition, he wouldn't stand a chance against the larger, uninjured theropod. As he sniffs the air, movement catches his eye...and its Matilda, the young T-Rex. Not only is she young, but she is unprotected...making her an easy target for the massive carcharodontosaurid. Plus, adding to the danger is the fact that Matilda is a predator and being as Chaos is the king of the island, he won't tolerate the young dinosaur.
He lets out a deafening roar and he walks up to the fence. He touches it and he gets a small shock, but its built to hold medium-sized dinosaurs, so the shock is only a slight deterrent to a theropod like Chaos. He growls before he starts to bash up against the fence. If he gets in, the young T-Rex will be helpless and become his prey.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 am

Matilda looked on as she saw Chaos, the Acrocanthosaurus, trying to break in! She began to back up & like any young animal when it's in danger, she lets out a horrifying call for help, one that was heard by Angela!
(2:09)

Angela heard Matilda & gasped in shock! ">gasp< NO! MATILDA!" D8> she screamed as she looked around for a possible entrance to the enclosure until she found it, a door. She opened it as she quicklly rushed in & toward Matilda!
O___O "ANGELA-! NO-!" D8> Wanda shouted as she saw her younger sister entering the enclosure, looking on as she saw the Acrocanthosaurus trying to break in! Angela soon reached Matilda & picked her up then looked around. Soon she ran to a spot where Matilda liked to sleep & protection for both her & Matilda if Chaos tried to get her. She soon ducked in this spot with Matilda & waited.
(theme for this moment)
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:38 am

Just as Angela finds cover, Chaos breaks through the fence with a great roar. Then, inside the facility" a computerized voice says "Lock-down complete, all doors sealed". Now, with the doors locked, no one can go to get Angela or Matilda...they are at the mercy of a deadly and hyper-aggressive Acrocanthosaurus. John and Roland soon arrive and they see everyone at the enclosure window. "What on earth are you all doing out here" asks John with worry. Then, when they get to the window of the enclosure, they see that Chaos has broken into the enclosure and is looking for Matilda and Angela.
Chaos scans the area and see everyone at the window and he approaches and looks through the window. The group back up as he roars at them, but then, he notices the spot where Angela and Matilda are hiding. His jaws come up to the opening and he snorts the ground twice before he draws his head back up. Angela and Matilda sit back as far as they can when all of a sudden, Chaos starts attacking the sleeping area with great and powerful blows.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:47 am

Seeing this suddenly made Kristoff wide eyed & worried! He saw Angela risking her life for Matilda but she was in serious danger!
"ANGELA!! NO!!" D8> Kristoff then shouted as he suddenly did the unexpected as well- He to went STRAIGHT into the enclosure! JUST before the lock down was complete!
The sight of her big brother leaving her made Valeria scared! "BIG BROTHER DONT LEAVE-!" D8> she cried! Scared for her life as she couldnt even dream of letting go of Wanda!
--------------------------------------------------------------------

The Awakening....

The commotion carried on throughout the entire compound. Other animals began to react to the sudden event. All the noise & commotion began to stir in the wilderness & the enclosures of other dinosaurs......& soon it reached on in particular! A large enclosure. Larger then many other enclosures that belonged to carnivores. It was a vast territory, with a forest & an open field & it belonged to one dinosaur in particular. One of Kristoff's dinosaurs & the largest of his selection. In the forest, it was sleeping. Its massive 13.5 meter long body remained lied on the ground resting in peace. Until the sudden commotion outside suddenly caused the awakening of a giant. Eyes opened, revealing a horrid green in color! The forest echoed & quaked with the spine chilling sound of a deep growl! These sudden event had soon caused the awakening of a true titan.... A carnivore that proved to be it's own King. Larger then many other carnivores on the island......& It was not in a pleasant mood.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 4:50 am

"John! Get those doors unsealed, MY SISTER& KRISTOFF IS IN THERE!" Wanda said in great panic & worry, trembling in fear for hrt younger sister & Kristoff as she tried to grab him, ut couldn't! Then she geabbed Valeria before she could do anything like that. D8>

Inside the enclosure, Angela held onto Matilda as she sat back as far against the wall, & away from Chaos. Angela then smelled his breath, "Peyew!" >.< she says when she sees Chaos attacking the area. She screams out loud as she holds onto Matilda more! DX Then she saw Kristoff entering the area with her. O.O
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:07 am

"BIG BROTHER COME BACK!!!!" Valeria tried to shout in hopes Kristoff would hear her but it;s no use! She then clings to Wanda one more with near tearful eyes! Scared for her life & for her brother & Angela! "Wanda Im scard!" She then cried with teareful eyes!
------------------------------------------------------------------------
"ANGELA!!!!" Kristoff shouted! Rushing to her the very moment he saw her with Matilda! Staying clear where Chaos was bashing at, he approached fast! "Dont worry Im going to get you two out of here!" he told her!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:15 am

Chaos was still attacking the sleeping area of Matilda when something caught his attention, the yells of Kristoff, who was trying to help Angela. Chaos will not tolerate anything in his domain, so he turns his attention to Kristoff. Staring at him with amber colored eyes, he then roars at him and flashes his serrated teeth at him. "Kristoff, get away from there" exclaims John.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:19 am

Angela looked up & saw Kristoff approaching, then she saw Chaos snarling at him, "KRISTOFF! LOOK OUT!" D8 she shouted as she held onto Matilda, who was shivering out of fright, seeing all this happen. O~O
--------------------------------------------------
Wanda held onto Valeria in motherly arms, "Hey, hey. Shhh shhh shh shh shhhhhh! It's alright, I'm here. They'll get out safe, I promised." Wanda says, wiping Valeria's tears. <;(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 19, 2012 5:25 am

However Kristoff gave a different response to Hammond! "Not until I see Angela & Matilda is safe!!" he cried! He was more concerned for his new friends life & the life of her new dinosaur! He wouldnt stop at nothing until he knew they were safe! The eyes of the Acro, who was now after him, did indeed make him feel a little concerned for his safety! But in the back of his mind.....He knew.....He has seen horrid eyes that made the eyes of Chaos pale in comparison. & he always looked at them ever day. Remembering their color.......A Horrid green.......The thought of them made him chill even more the Chaos at the moment. He soon began thinking a way to get Angela & Matilda out of there!
"I think he wants ME now! Now's your chance to get out!" he said!
----------------------------------------------------------------
But alas, even in Wanda's motherly arms, Valeria soon began to cry with fright & worry from all of this. She wanted nothing more then to see her big brother safe & okay. She was so scared for his life. D'X>
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyMon Nov 26, 2012 11:04 pm

Salma only stood and looked at this in absolute fright! A giant animal broke loose and threatened every single park visitor, putting their lives in serious jeopardy! And now, Kristoff made a sacrifice to jump onto the scene and try to get Angela and little Matilda out of harm's way, but he could die himself! Salma only screamed: "Oh my goodness! What's he doing?! He is going to get himself killed!"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:16 pm

Hammond turns to Roland and says to him "Go to the far end of the facility and fast". "What is there that could help them" asks Roland with haste. "Bruton is there, he is the only thing that can stand against Chaos, now go" exclaims Hammond. Roland remember that name and nods his head before he runs as fast as he can to get Bruton.
Meanwhile, Chaos is being distracted by Kristoff, but this carries grave risks, for Chaos is now seeing him as prey. With a snarl, Chaos turns slightly and stares right at Kristoff. He stands there for a few precious seconds before he turns his attention back to the area where Matilda and Angela are hiding. With a roar, he resumes bashing at their position with his body and his head. "Oh Roland, please hurry...that sleeping area won't hold him off much longer" says John with great worry as he watches Chaos weakening the wall the barrier that separates him from Angela and Matilda.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:24 pm

Without hesitation, Kristoff remained where he was! Right beside Angela & Matilda! He would not rest until they were safe from the rampaging dinosaur. If need be, he would sacrifice himself! To save her life! He knew what it was like to be the prey. By his very own dinosaurs. He knew how easily these animals could pick him like a grape. But he had a plan. As long as he stayed in the thick brush, he would be safe for the moment. His studies of animals & predators has helped him through many dangers. He knows that every predator will always have trouble when it comes to tight spaces. The thick trees in the enclosure would provide him with a secondary barrier from Chaos. But that was plan B in case someone prevented Chaos from getting in. But soon he turned to Angela to inform her of his plan. "Angela look at me. Your going to be alright! You & Matilda but I need you to get somewhere safe. I need you to get to that thick shrub over there! It'll protect you in case the big guy comes in! Now go! Hurry!"
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:28 pm

Wanda looked on with much worry for Kristoff, Angela, & Matilda, "Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear!" D8> she says in a scared tone, frightened for her life.
------------------------------------
Angela tries again & again to escape the sleeping area with Matilda, but everytime she does so, Chaos somehow tries to eat them, but she dodges. soon, she decides to just wait until Chaos is at least away from her far enough where she could escape, not knowing that the doors were on lockdown mode. She looks on at Kristoff, "Kristoff, I-i-I'm scared." she says, looking down at Matilda, who was shivering in complete fear, the poor thing.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 8:52 pm

Poor Valeria meanwhile was scared for both her & her brother's life! She clings to Wanda tightly with tearful eyes, crying her poor innocent heart out. Filled with fear. "SOMEONE HELP MY BIG BROTHER!!" D'X> she then cried to everyone! Just wanting nothing more then to see her big brother safe again.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I know Angela I know." Kristoff then said to Angela, wrapping her arms around her tightly to comfort her for the first time in his life. "But you have to listen to me! Were sitting ducks here! You & Matilda have to get to that thick shrubbery over there! Those thick trees & bushes will cover you & protect you both! C'mon!" he then said & soon did something unexpected himself! He soon picked Angela up herself, carrying both her & even Matilda in his arms as Chaos bashed against the walls & rushed her over to the thick cover of trees & shrubs! Farther away from the rampaging dinosaur! "Stay here! Dont move or go anywhere!" he told her as he soon went out into the opening to bide everyone time once more!
Back to top Go down
John Hammond

John Hammond

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:01 pm

The Island's Guardian

Kristoff barely evades the giant theropod, but Chaos sees them and now he is enraged. With a hissing bellow, he turns and stares at Kristoff, who is now in much greater danger than when he was before. Seeing an opportunity, Chaos walks up to Kristoff and flashes his teeth at him...it looks like there is no hope for escape with Kristoff just feet away from the jaws of Chaos. "Kristoff, no" yells Hammond.
Then, a grunting call echos from a corner of the facility walls nearby the helpless group. Chaos turns and snarls at the direction of the call...he doesn't attack Kristoff, but he turns and faces the corner of the facility. "Bruton" whispers John as he looks at the distracted theropod. Hammond now knows that Chaos has other things to worry about. And sure enough, charging from around the facility corner, is a ferocious looking Styracosaurus with mounted weapons on its back and sides with Roland riding in a bubble-like rider's seat.
Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 Assault_styracosaurus_by_schytelizard94-d49j0my
Chaos roars at the arriving herbivore, who stops and looks straight at Chaos. "Come on then, let's see what you got big boy" yells Roland. Chaos gives an aggressive stare at Roland and Bruton, while Bruton lets out a roar. Chaos responds with a roar of his own and snaps his jaws at Bruton. Bruton charges straight at Chaos and Chaos stands his ground while he roars again. Bruton gets within range and slams his body against the flank of the larger theropod. Chaos remains on his feet and he snarls at the ceratopsian, saliva dripping from his teeth. The dinosaurs square-off and they roar at one another. Chaos lunges at Bruton and bites down on the long nose horn of the herbivore. Bruton shakes around and causes Chaos to lose his hold, but Chaos lunges again and slices a chunk of flesh from Bruton's back. Bruton is hurt and grunts in pain, but he counters, thrusting his nose horn up and into the tail of Chaos. Chaos lets out a short roar and Bruton backs away for the moment.
Chaos turns his head to the left and stares at the male Styracosaurus with his left eye. Bruton merely stares right back at him, lowering his horned head slightly. Chaos growls before releasing an ear shattering roar, causing Roland and even the group inside to cover their ears. Chaos in an absolute state of rage, becoming even more unpredictable and volatile. Bruton shakes off the violent ringing in his ears before he charges forward again, but Chaos walks up and slams the side of his head against Bruton's head, causing the attack to miss. Then, Chaos grabs the rider's bubble with his fore-claws and tries to attack Roland. Bruton tries to shake him off, but the arms of Chaos are very strong and they won't let go easily. "Let go" yells Roland as he is shaken around inside the rider's bubble. Chaos refuses to release his grip and then attacks Bruton, biting at his shoulders. Bruton shakes his head around, trying to land a hit with his horned frill, but he can't...and then the worst thing happens. Chaos forces Bruton over and he falls to the ground. John puts his hands on the glass and exclaims "Roland"! Then, a trio of Namibia soldiers run up from a overview of the facility, armed with AK-47's. They see Chaos standing over Bruton and as Bruton tries to get up, Chaos places his right foot on him, pinning him down. "Shoot it" says one of the soldiers before they fire their weapons, but the bullets don't penetrate the thick hide of the carnivore. Chaos turns and roars at them, feeling the bullets hitting his body...its not really hurting him, but it is uncomfortable. The soldiers continue to fire and Chaos shakes his body and head before he steps away from Bruton.
With this, Bruton gets up on his feet and faces Chaos once again. The soldiers have to reload, but Roland yells to them "Hold your fire" before Bruton charges and drives his horn into the side of Chaos and backs away. Chaos roars at him and starts advancing toward Bruton. Roland takes a joystick and aims a large weapon at Chaos before saying "How about this instead". He presses a red button and the weapon fires a grenade at Chaos, rupturing against the carnivore's right flank and emitting a white cloud of gas, which is used to stun the predator. Chaos snarls and hisses, shaking it off, but Roland fires two more off. One hits Chaos in the chest and another on his side. The giant predator starts backing away and Roland aims at him and fires one last grenade, which hits the predator in the head and the white cloud of gas gets in the eyes and nose of Chaos. Roland stops firing as Chaos roars before he retreats into the forest; away from Kristoff, Angela, and Matilda. Bruton lets out a deep grunt before shaking his head as the carnivore disappears from sight.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:17 pm

"Kristoff-!" Angela started to say when Kristoff went out to distract the giant Acrocanthosaurus. Then she saw that he was almost chow when she & Matilda heard a grunt in the distance. As she & Matilda looked, there it was! A large Styracosaurus with what looked like a large saddle on it! O.O "Woooooaaaaaah!" she says as she sees Bruton. Then she saw that Chaos was being distracted from Kristoff, seeing the 2 massive dinosaurs fighting.
-----------------------------------------------
Wanda held onto Valeria as much as she could, keeping her in her motherlly arms as Bruton appeared, "There there." she says in a motherlly tone. Looking on as the dinos fight.
-----------------------------------------------
Soon, the battle was over & Chaos had retreated back into the forest, & Angela, Matilda, & Kristoff were safe at last. Angela & Matilda slowly emerged from where they were, knowing Chaos probablly wouldn't come back.
Back to top Go down
James Hetfield
Admin
James Hetfield

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 10:25 pm

Salma then saw this: another dinosaur attacked! But this actually gave the three an edge in getting out well. She looked at the battle in absolute fright as the two dinosaurs fight each other barbarically! Then, seeing that the predator has retreated, she sighed in great relief and grabbed Wanda's hand: "Oh, thank goodness it's over!"
Back to top Go down
https://jurassicfightclub.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waiting for the First Guests   Waiting for the First Guests - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

Waiting for the First Guests
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Jurassic Fight Club :: Out Of Character :: Archives-
Jump to: