Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A new Arrival/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:16 am

"Well.....Its just that I remember you saying that you've never had visitors in here for a very long time.....& that you are often lonely here. & I can see your lonely everytime I look at those eyes of yours.......Sir.......Why is that so? Is there a reason why?" Sarah then asked Doom.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 am

Doom heard the question Sarah had asked him. He would never think someone like her would ask him such a thing. Normally, he wouldn't talk about it, but he eventually gave in. Seeing that Saarah reminds him of his own mother. ">sigh< Well.........if you must know................we haven't had a visitor in a long time because I am pretty famous world wide, & in a bad way to them. Almost everyone knows me as not the Curt Von Doom you see standing before you. But they see me as Doctor Doom." he finally says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 am

Now Sarah knew she was getting down to something with Curt Von Doom. This was what she wanted to hear & this is what she wanted him to do. To discuss his troubled. To talk about his feelings. Just like a motherly figure, she wanted to get down to what really bothered him most as he could see a sense of loneliness & sadness in his eyes. Just like a mother, she wanted to make him feel better. But she grew puzzled when she heard the name Dr.Doom. "Doctor Doom?......But why? Why does that make you-!" Sarah then began to ask before it eventually began to hit her! She placed her hand over her mouth & thus held his hand for comfort. ".......Oh no, Sir, did you do something wrong before? <=0 she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:58 am

">sigh< It's not something I did wrong before........it's something someone else did before." >X( Doom says as he returned inside the mansion with the flip of his cloak.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:04 am

<=0 Hearing this, Sarah looked on for a moment while Curt went to go back inside. What did he mean, she thought to herself. What is he saying? Was this the work of someone else. But before Doom could go back inside, he was stopped. By a simple hold from her hand as she grabbed his own hand. "Please......Please Curt don't walk away........" <=( she said as softly & sweetly as she could for him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 1:25 pm

Doom stopped as Sarah grabbed his hand softlly. He sighs & doesn't walk away. <=(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:39 pm

As she soon saw Doom staying for her, Sarah looked up into her friends eyes once more & with a hand placed on his chest. "You poor thing.....I know something is troubling you.....I can tell. Your sad, your suffering from something.......I want to help you Curt. Your my friend & I cant see you like this.....Please tell me......What happened? What did this? I cant help you if you wont let me." <=(
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 3:53 pm

Feeling her hand touch his chest, Doom sighed as he grabbed it gentlly, "If you insist, then I'll tell you. Come." he says & returns inside with Sarah to sit down & tell her why he is known as the diabolical villan known Dr Doom.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:30 pm

With a nod, Sarah soon prepared to hear what Doom had to tell her. She prepared to hear his story. She kept hold of his hand to give her friend comfort while they walked along together. They arrived near fire place where there were some seats for them to sit down upon. She made herself comfy as she waited for Doom to tell her about his troubles. It was the only way she could try & make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 5:54 pm

Doom looked on as he walked over to the 2nd throne that he has in his room & sits down on it, ">sigh< So, you want to know what happened to Doom, huh?" he asked. <=/
A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 20081-1
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:09 pm

Sarah had remained seated on the couch next to Doom's second throne. She saw him getting himself comfortable by the fire as she prepared to hear his story. She then finally nodded her head to him in response to his question. "Yes......I do. I wish to help you, Curt. In anyway I can." she replied.
A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 108070
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:24 pm

The story of Doom's past

Doom nodded & sighed as he was received another goblet of wine from a servant, "Very well. & my story begins many years ago, in a gypsy camp not far from the castle of Doomstadt. My mother & father were the most important people of my life & the lives of many others. Respected doctors of the camp. With their vast knowlege of medicine, past down many generations. On many occasions, he saved children's lives from dangerous fevers & deseises. The reward they've received for healing & saaving the livs of the children & people was their respect. But the people beleived they were miricale workers, a sorceror. " he began.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:35 pm

"I see." Sarah soon simply replied to Doom. Sitting in her chair with her own glass to drink from. She sat on the couch to listen to Doom's story further. Wondering how his parents could have connected to how he is now.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:39 pm

"Whhile some loved them, others see them as targets, suspects to think they were really sorcerors. They would try & capture them to take to the former king of the kingdom, wich was the one in that painting you probablly saw before we entered the mansion." Doom said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 6:50 pm

O.O "Oh dear." Sarah soon said. Now she began to feel a little sorry for Doom after hearing the trials with his own parents. But she wasn't done listening as she waited to hear more.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:06 pm

"Soon, my parents knew that the kings men were after them. & they didn't want to see me hurt as well. So before they sent me away with the royal servant of the family, Boris, my father told me, 'Remember son, remember to always Survive & Triumph.' I was ssoon sent away with Boris as it was the last time I ever saw my parents before they were captured &.........executed." Doom says as he closes his eyes & something started to come down his face, something that he hasn't had in a long time, a tear. "The supersticous FOOLS!" he says in a angered voice & slamed his fist on the arm of his throne as this was only the beginning of his tale. >X'(
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:13 pm

Soon enough, Sarah had her hands over her mouth from the shock & terrible things she heard from Doom. She could ahrdly believe what she had heard. How? How could anyone do such a thing to him. "Ohhh........Curt that's horrible.....Curt, Im so sorry." <=( she said. Getting up from the couch to help comfort him. She saw the little tear fall from his eyes & mask & helped to wipe it off with her finger before giving him a hug for comfort.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:29 pm

<=( Doom looked on as Sarah wiped his tear & he calmed down, ">sigh< But.........are you sure you want me to tell you the rest of the-" O.O he goes to say when he sees her placing a finger over where his mouth is on the mask.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 7:41 pm

"Shhhhh." Sarah then simply replied to Von Doom. Placing a single & gentle finger over his mask vent. "You already know the answer to that.......Please continue. Im listening. I want to help you feel better. No one deserves to feel let down like this.....Please......Let me help you." <=3 she said to him with a soft, sweet & soothing voice to him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:11 pm

">sigh< Alright, you've convinced me." Doom says as he calms down fully & takes another drink from his goblet, "So for many years of my childhood, things were happy & normal, Boris was kind enough to take care of me as a child. Not because he was a servant, but he was also like a replacement father for me. I became interested in dinosaurs for most of my life & always wanted to create my own dinosaur. By the time I was 18. I decided to go to college. But the thought of having my vengance of the king had to be put on hold. Soon, I went to NY University & studied there. Then, that's when I met...........them." he said.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:18 pm

O.O ".......Them?" Sarah soon asked Doom when she heard his story further. She didn't know what he meant, but something told her she was now about to find out. She leaned over to him to hold his hand once more. "Curt.....Who is "them?" What happened next?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:23 pm

"There is where I met my 2 most hated rivals to this day. Metalica singer James Hetfeild, & Jason Richards. When I first met them, they wanted to be pals wich I sorta didn't as I only saw them as class mates, but I couldn't resist a couple of people to hang out with. One day, we were put in a college experiment. I wanted to try & create a dinosaur, using the methods that was used in Jurassic Park, but instead of frog DNA like in the movies, I wanted to use the DNA of a bird as we all agreed to do that, since we all know dinosaurs & birds are related." Doom says.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:32 pm

"I see." Sarah soon said as she continued to listen. She found it fascination that Doom was inspired to make his own diosaurs before. Even with a group of other individuals. To her, this told her that he had the potential to be admired & friendly again if he himself would believe the same. But what didn't get her was why he hated James & Jason. "But why did you hate them? What did they do?" she asked him.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 8:45 pm

"During the experiment, I had noticed that James had to do something, I think he was jealous on my intellect & genius & so was Jason. But I also think he had went to the restroom. Just as we were clos to being sucsessfull, it happened. a fire was in the lab & was spreading fast. The class was able to get out as well as everyone else, bu the fire had trapped me in the room. I was the only guy left in the fire. Then what happened next changed my life even more, a small explosion happened, & I was severelly burnt in the blast. Once the fire department came to put out the fire, they think I was dead cause my body wasn't found. But they are so DEAD wrong! I think it was both James & Jason had started the fire of their jealosusy. & ever since that day, I hated them to the point of no forgining! I went back to Latveria with my face covered up to hidemy face........my butnt face!" Doom says as Sarah now knows..............why Doom wears a mask.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 11:07 pm

<=0 Hearing this, Sarah placed her own hands over her mouth in shock & slight horror! She now felt extremely sorry for Doom! She wondered how the two could ever do such a thing! But she knew, that deep down, she would have to know the perspective from the other two to know the FULL truth. But at the moment, now she knew.....Now she knew why he wore such a gruesome looking mask. "......Oh my god........You poor thing........Im so sorry." <=0 she said to him with a gentle hand placed upon the side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Arrival/ A new friend   A new Arrival/ A new friend - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

A new Arrival/ A new friend
Page 13 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next