Jurassic Fight Club
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Dinosaur Battle RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some alone time/ A new friend

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 9:07 pm

"Well, I'm a WWE fan a little. I've seen you on it before." Yoruichi says as she follows beside Ben, explaining she was a WWE fan.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:22 am

"Oh you are huh? No kidding." Ben soon said back. As even he was waiting for her to do the one thing he knew she would- explain how much of a fan she is of him. "So you some kinda big fan of me?" X)
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 1:41 pm

"Actually........I am." X) Yoruichi says with a smile as she admitted she was a big fan of Ben, "You were my, & still is, my #1 favorite wrestler in the WWE." she says again. =)
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:26 pm

O.O "Hahaha, you aint jokin'." X) Ben then said with a good chuckle & laughter. "Weeeell thanks tuts. I suppose ya don't wanna autograph." ;3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:41 pm

"Yeah, that'd be nice...if I only had something you can sign on." <X3 Yoruichi says with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:15 pm

"Oh Im sure we'll have something back at my place." <;3 Ben soon said to Yoruichi again. "If ya want you can look at my trophies & records & stuff." X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:11 pm

"Sure, I'd like that." <;3 Yoruichi says with a wink at Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 10:37 pm

"Then it's settled, squirt." ;3 Ben then said back to Yoruichi, rubbing her head slightly & her back with comfort.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 2:17 pm

With a smile, Yoruichi walked on beside Ben. She soon took her head & rested it against him. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 4:54 pm

O.O Ben soon felt Yoruichi's head resting against him. He of course didnt know how to respond at first. He was quite surprised. He didnt know whether if this was just the behavior of a fan....Or something else. But he finally came over himself & chuckled. Thus he wrapped an arm around her. <X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyTue Apr 02, 2013 8:51 pm

Yoruichi smiled as she felt Ben's arm wrapping around him as she walked beside him, soon seeing the Baxter Building ahead. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 12:55 am

"Well there she is. Home sweet home- The Baxter Building- Twenty floors of pure comfort & paradise. Well....Anywhere Jason doesn't have his gizmo's or wherever Johnny is NOT." X3 Ben soon said upon seeing the Baxter Building up ahead.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 2:39 pm

O3O Yoruichi giggled as she never heard of the otheers Ben lives with, "Oh ok. This I have to see." X3 she says, giggling.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:17 pm

"I think you'll get along just fine here. There's a real nice friend of mine married to another friend here. Her names Susan Richards. She's a real sweet heart." <;3 Ben soon said back.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:17 pm

"Oh she is? Hmhmhm, I can't wait to meet her." <=3 Yoruichi says as she enters the building. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am

Ben chuckled & nodded, smiling as they began to head inside. Being a gentleman, he went ahead first to open the door for Yoruichi. <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:20 am

Yoruichi smiled as Ben opened the door for her like a gentleman. She walked in before him & proceeded upstairs. <=3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:18 am

Ben smiled as well. But soon he watched Yoruichi begin taking the stairs. O.O He saw this & immediately followed to open the elevator door instead. "You sure you don't wanna use the elevator? Its a long way up." X3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:40 pm

"Hmhm, no thanks. I'm a bit claustrophobic when it comes to elevators." <X3 Yoruichi says to Ben.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:54 pm

O.O "Oh-! Okay then, stairs it is." ^3^ Ben replied, thus leaving the elevator & heading the long trail of stairs ahead. As he walked along, he began to wonder what else to talk about. He wanted to at least strike a conversation with her. "So uh....Where you from?" <=3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 4:23 am

"Well, I'm originally from Africa, then I moved to Japan for most of my life, after that I travelled across the world." Yoruichi says. ;3
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:11 am

O.O "Oh really? " Ben soon said with quite some surprise. He never suspected her to be such a traveler. He had a slight chuckle as he nodded in agreement & in approval. "Wow that's really neat." =3
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:26 pm

"Yeah it is neat." ^3^ Yoruichi says with a nod in agreement to Ben as she climbed the stairs with him.
Back to top Go down
Kristoff Madeline

Kristoff Madeline

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 05, 2013 5:56 pm

"I think the only place I've been to out of the states is....Well, Space." X3 Ben soon said back to Yoruichi with a good chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Curt Von Doom

Curt Von Doom

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 12:21 am

O.O "You've been to space before?" =D Yoruichi asks as she never heard of Ben going to space before in the WWE record.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some alone time/ A new friend   Some alone time/ A new friend - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Some alone time/ A new friend
Page 4 of 21Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 21  Next